Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new found hope

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:20 am

Orbs of gray opened; the sun beamed down on his face and warmed the sun kissed skin. Lifting his head, he blinked for a moment. "Where am I?" Echo looked around him; how did he get too this place. The last thing he had remembered was fighting and then..."That bastard!" glaring at the sky Echo sighed and stood up, brushing the dirt off his cloths. Dawned in a long gray cloak and loose fitting pants along with a black tee-shirt; firmly held at his side was the Wind Song. Shaking his head he looked around. "Well might we well make the best of this place."

Moving away from the edge of the water he turned too see the city. Keeping a slow pace he easily made his way up too it's line and entered it's limits. "Wow..." blinking he saw all the people and how busy it was, nothing like his home. People feared to go out into the open; they hid away in their homes and kept all the doors locked at all times. But this place; was different he had come too a world unlike his. stepping a bit closer in he glanced about and his hand went quickly too his blade. It was something that over time he would learn to control; but for now he would always be kept tense.

Moving into the city a bit more he past people who smiled and greeted him like he was part of their own kin. Blinking he smiled and nodded, but never once letting his guard down
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female
Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-03-07

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:30 am

[ Hope you don't mind me jumping in... But I believe I'm going to use my character Alyssa Kraft... You can find her Here. ;D ]

The number of the charts of Akita, Japan's playlist was the very one and only sensational pop artist, Alyssa Kraft. Standing in a pink, gray, and black skirt and a waist exposing blackish shirt, she frowned. She wasn't very happy at the moment, and all the noise was killing her.

She was supposed to be on tour, and now she was stuck here in a town called Bella... She didn't even have a single idea of even how she got here. Stomping her foot, she looked around in an almost pissed fashion. Moving with the bustling crowd, she felt almost clostrophobic.

"This heat... All of these people... I need some peace, dear God, do I need some peace." She held her head and pushed passed a few people with her free hand until she found herself heading toward the edge of town. Everyone was always in her way, talking to each other with such cheerful manners...

Her head just hurt, and all she wanted was to sit in some shade and relax her feet that were settled in a pair of heeled boots that came to her knees. Moving at an odd angle, she tripped and ran smack dab into someone completely random.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Calling to the person she so rudely knocked down, she stood and held out her hand. Looking at the man, she noticed gray eyes... Her own blue hues dazzled as she let her hand stay at the offering state it was in, even if her head felt like it was being beat on with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoshyt_its_rochelle
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:38 am

(Sorry for taking so long, my computer wouldn't let me post.)

With each passing person that smiled, and showed kindness to too him; he let his body ease down a bit, A soft smile played at his lips and he let his eyes soften and at last became relaxed. Rounding a corner Echo caught sight of a small show, a man and a woman where showing off their skills with their own swords and magics. He blinked and listened too the three men standing next too him. "Maybe they will have open call again; I could use a good show. Watching Hesie take down a tourist always makes me laugh" Echo smiled and watched the man known as Hesie show off his skills. Turning too walk up a bit closer he was tossed down by something. Landing on his back and head he blinked and looked up.

The hues of gray caught sigh of the dazzling blue orbs. A soft smile rose too his lips as he took the hand and pulled him self up. "No need too say sorry, I should be paying more attention too where I am going so I do not run into people." The kind words floated though the air and he tilted his head a bit. "You wouldn't happen too be from around here would you?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:01 am

: Giving a selected smile, she grasped his hand and pulled him up to his feet with a slight struggle. Chuckling, she lost her balance and fell against him a little clumsily. "Oh, sorry again..." She laughed at herself and moved back from him.

Holding her head she sighed some and looked up towards the blazing sun, but not directly at it. "Gosh... It's so hot..." Fanning herself with her hand, she smiled at the stranger and gave a short wave before she started to move off, trying not to bother anyone too much.

"Sorry again... I'm off to find some shade..." Waving with another selected smile, she turned and looked for anything with enough shade to cover her up.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:30 am

He smiled once more and helped her push off of him. "By all means it's okay miss." Flashing his own smile he side stepped out of her way and watched her only for a moment. "She wasn't bad looking...And she had pretty eyes." Laughing a bit too him self he waved back and nodded. "I hope you find some." Looking back at the show he made his way closer up too the stage. Pulling the gray cloak over his head and around his body; he didn't want too be called up but it looks like he was a bit too late.

The second his body had entered the eye sight of the one called Hesie a blade came too point directly at him. "You there! With the cloak, do you think you have what it takes to knock down the great Hesie?" The crowd began to laugh and Hesie smirked a bit, the hazel orbs flashing in the sunlight that caught them. Echo returned his smile and lowered his hood. "Sure." it was a simple statement. Dropping the cloak off with one of the mans help and stepped onto the stage. Bowing to the other; he pulled back the strands of silver and rested his hand on his sword.

With out a warning Hesie sprung into action, moving his right hand out, a small dagger made it's way at Echo's left shin, the other wanted too make Echo dance and he was going too try; but fail. With a quick movement, the Wind Songs gleam caught the sun and stopped the dagger. The long sword hummed with pleasure as steel hit steel and sent the dagger into the crowd. "You'll have to try harder then that..."
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 pm

: Turning herself around, she watched the man she had previously knocked down walk into the crowd to watch the swordsman. Tilting her head in a curious manner, she moved herself forward and towards the crowd.

Walking on light feet, she pushed passed the men and boys standing around so she could get up front. She had never really watched a fight... But sure, she was in one, but only with her deceased mother. And then again, it was never really a physical fight, just senseless screaming.

Laughing at herself, she looked up to the men with those dazzling sapphire eyes of hers. Looking up to the man she had previously ran into, she cocked her head curiously as he moved onto the stage and drew his own long blade against the dagger of the man.

A simple gasp passed her lips as she shifted and grabbed for the dagger that was flying into the crowd. Catching the bladed edge of the dagger against her fingerless leather gloves, she was careful to press the tender side of her wings against the metal of the blade.

Smiling, she flipped the blade around like she would a mic after letting the crowd sing to her popular hits. Grabbing the hilt of the dagger, she stowed it away in the back pack she had over her shoulders.

Now she wish she had asked for his name so she could call his name and cheer for him. Grinning like a fan girl, she watched him with the most attention she had ever given anyone... ever.
Back to top Go down
Clint M.
Admin
Admin
Clint M.

Male
Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-02-20

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:15 am

Amongst the heads of hair, one stood out. Large ears sat at the top of the head, twitching every few moments with the shouts of people and chimes of steel. Eyes, however, were hidden through tendrils of milky hair. Regardless, behind them were bored eyes of amber. A sigh slid past parted lips, even at the sight of the woman catching the blade in mid-air.

"Hardly amusing."

Clearing his throat, the body and head turned and left the crowd. The man, or boy, was fit in bright armor and a cat's tail which swayed side to side peirced the back of his armor. He was obviously that of a different race than those in Bella.

Their voices and all the noise dulled to an acceptable level when he reached the platform's edge. Toes curled over the edge as his knees bent and his body leant forward. His arm curled against his stomach as a closed right hand draped over his knee. His eyes looked down into the surface of the lake's water, finding his own reflection.

"Hey good lookin', what's cookin'?"

A devilish grin brewed, the closed hand which extended out opening as a clear crystal the size of a marble fell from it to crash against the water destroying the boy's reflection over the lake with ripples. Beneath the lake, the crystal sunk and sunk until reaching the bottom of the lake where it would continue down, digging into earth where it would stop and take root into the world's leylines.

"Oh nothing.. Just gardening."

Snickering, the feline stood and turned to leave the scene and return to the screaming, noise and show of swordsmanship. This time, however, he stood at the back of the crowd to take random peeks up at the stage while he mainly looked about to study what exactly he could use for his... next move. He eyed a pile of crates and boxes with an interested smirk.

---

Crystal Tree [Underground Variant] :: Over the course of several days, crystalline roots will begin to sprout from the crystal seed and begin to burrow deeper and deeper into the ground. The roots will infiltrate any surrounding ley-lines and immediately begin to channel the energy through its own infrastructure.

It will then release bits and pieces of itself into said ley-lines, slowly but surely gaining dominant control over the mana of a considerable chunk of land. For the most part, the entire thing remains inert; the crystal grows naturally, so even to a druid it would appear as if nothing is wrong, and the pieces of its body remain inactive until remote-activated.
Back to top Go down
http://aenied.net
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 am

The gray orbs flashed darkly, almost as if he was having fun showing up the other man. Echo grinned and let his blade rest over his left shoulder. "Like I said, you have to try harder, I mean being a fake is a hard thing too pull off; but being a good fake is a talent." He was insulting the man, Echo wanted to see what the other hand. Did he think the other could beat him? He didn't know, but he sure as hell was going to find out very soon.

"I'll show you fake kiddo." Hesie glared darkly and feathered his hand for a moment and shot out seven daggers, all that where fake but it was a distraction too the magics that where concealed behind them. A soft flow of air was carrying a spark that just before the fake daggers would strike their target would light up and send a fireball into the chest of another being. IT was a silly trick, being the main source was gas that was being released behind the center dagger. Hesie grinned, no one had ever gotten past this little trick of his and he didn't ever think any one could catch the cheap trick.

"Are you kidding me?" Echo's eyes lit up again, the aura that was around him began to twirl and gain control of the current. The daggers struck the twirling current and the fire struck, but not the way the man wanted, the gas was tossed around Echo's form putting him in the middle of a fire vortex. Lifting his hand, the air flow around him and into the air, putting the flame out. "Nice trick...By the way...Names not kiddo, it's Echo remember it."

Lifting his right hand, the current began too spin around his upper arm and slowly spinning down, with a quick flick of his wrist a vortex of air shot out from his hand and aimed at the man known as Hesie, stopping right before it struck the man in his chest Echo grinned and held it, the end of the current was that of a snake. Snapping and hissing at the man. "Go head and try something, my friend likes to play." He spoke with a calmness in every word, a soothing tone that traveled the air with ease.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:39 am

Sighing, she looked up in a bored fashion now... Being way too distracted, she started to look around and then peered around to watch a man with ears walk away and towards the edge of the plat form. Blinking, her face lit up excitedly.

"Was that a cat boy?"

She shook her head and turned whilst her nose picked up the certain sense of... gas? Her brow furrowed and she turned the dagger around in her hand and then back up into the crowd some.

She was bored, so she had something in mind...

Darting forward, she tossed herself into a cartwheel formation and then flipped up on the stage in a crouched position right as the man she bumped into held the sword with the hissing snake at the end of it at the face of Hesie.

Turning around, she tossed the dagger up and at a backwards angle. Bounding backwards, she flipped over the sword of Echo and did a reverse handspring before landing in a crouched position once again, the dagger having seemingly disappeared before she turned around and landed on her knees.

She held the blade of the dagger in her mouth. Standing, she grabbed the dagger and bowed deeply while walking between the two men.

"Alright, that's enough!" She cooed and pushed the guy named Hesie away then tugged at Echo to follow her off the stage. In doing so, she mumbled a few things to him. "You can protect me... Heehee. Please?" While giving a smile, she continued off the stage, kind of hoping he'd follow.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:59 am

Echo grinned at the man known as Hesie, he had just been going too move to try and catch him off guard when something caught the sight of his eyes, the glint of silver coming from his left side. Echo shifted slightly, and let the Snake drop from the mans head. Before he was able too do much else he saw the woman who knocked him down before jump onto the stage. Laughing slightly he looked to Hesie and smirked darkly, he wanted the other man too try something. Shaking his head though he re sheathed the sword and smiled.

"Don't you know you could get hurt doing this kind of stuff?" As she grabbed him he winked at Hesie and grabbed the cloak too follow the young woman. Though Hesie wasn't having that; With a quick movement the dagger fled out of his hand, and whistled though the air. This time it wasn't aiming at Echo; no it was aiming at the female. Shaking his head, and with out her knowing; a soft air current lashed out and struck the dagger sending it back at Hesie's shin, jumping into the crowed the man yelled at Echo walking away "I'll get you...you mark my words."

Echo laughed and caught up with the young woman. "You never did give me your name?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:37 am

: She watched the man wink toward Hesie as she smiled, pulling him away.

Before the man she had her hand on could turn and block the dagger from her, she had turned and caught it in her slightly free hand, it muffled against the hilt of the dagger she had already pursued. With her digits curled around of the blade against the hilt, she felt the cool metal press against her bare fingers, daring to cut her flesh.

She shook her head and stopped the pressure before she let the metal cut her hand, she flipping the blade around and catching it by its hilt as well. Holding both between the curled digits, she turned her attention back to the man once she was off of the stage.

"My name's Alyssa Kraft..." She bowed at the waist slightly and then stood, holding out her free hand. "And you are?" Giving a cheeky smile, her eyes were met with the genuine gleam that could more than likely warm the heart of someone who did not possess such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:35 am

The once more soft orbs laughed at Hesie, inside Echo knew the man wasn't going to let him ever be. But every now and then Echo would need some fun in this place. Turning his attention away from the angered man he looked back to Alyssa; his own smile playing at his lips. "Well it's a pleasure too meet you Ms.Kraft" He took her hand, and shook it softly. Her smile was indeed warming; and almost put Echo back at ease.

"Well if I told you my name; then I'd have to kill you." Taking a serious tone he leaned in and whisper "I'm a god" But alas; he was never a good lier and smiled childishly at her. "Names Echo." Looking around; he blinked at the many people who stood stunned at the show, it had been a long time since a new comer had shown up a local; a few looked a bit mad about the fact. "Perhaps we should take out leave, no?" Taking her hand, he began to move away from the angry crowd and out too a small dock. "So I take it you're not from around here eaither?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 am

Giving a playful tilt of her head, she chuckled and gave a small bow at the waist when he enjoyed meeting her. Chuckling, those sapphire hues of hers danced and caught the gray orbs he had, locking as she let her lips curl back into a smile, showing her set of pearly whites.

"Then kill me if you must!"

She called and laughed as she made a neck cutting notion before smiling up at him again.

"It's nice to meet you, Echo!"

Her voice was a whisper, but she was excited, considering it made the moment more... in a sense of anxiousness. Chuckling some, she nodded in agreement.

"Yes... Let's scram before someone tries to pull a mob type thing..."

As she followed him with her hand in his, she felt welcomed, this made her smile again... Gosh, she did that often, no? Laughing at herself in a stifled manner, she stopped and let go of his hand before she moved out to the end of the dock and sat down. Pulling off her boots and setting them behind of her, she dunked her legs up to her mid calf into the cool lake water.

"Nahh... I'm not from here... I barely remember how I got here! Let alone half the people... I'm surprised they don't know who I am..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 am

-Grinning slightly, at her own laughter he stood beside her. Echo hated the water which is why he stood a bit back from it. The long tendrils caught the wind and went blowing around. Kneeling next too her he looked down into his reflection and sighed slightly. "I'm in the same boat; I only remember how I got here; how too get home is a different story on it's own."

Cocking his head in a confused manner he looked too her and blinked. "Should they know who you are?" Laughing slightly he spoke again before she could." After all, you're just a mouthy little girl." Grinning he looked out too the ocean. He had a feeling that this wasn't going to turn out good for him; but all the more it was just as fun. he was a laied back kind of guy, never really angered nor was he stressed. The "Go to Guy" as some called him back at home.

But this wasn't home...And he had no idea how to get back so he could show that mage that he had made a mistake taking Echo away from his life. "So, if you're not from here, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:32 am

She had turned herself and looked up to him and gave a heart warming smile. Her eyes caught to his hair that billowed in the wind... This made her smile a little smaller, and more hidden as she forced herself to NOT blush.

"... Yea'. But I don't think I want to go home. I like it here!"

Jumping from the spot she sat in, she splashed water around of her, she sure she probably got him a little wet as well. Turning around in a cricle, she stopped abruptly, facing away from him.

"... I don't care if they know me. A new start is always better!"

Excited and loud, she obnoxiously turned around to face him, her hair whipping around of her upper torso. She didn't care if she was a loud mouthed brunette or not... Atleast she was smart, and well trained for... An average girl, she guessed. Chuckling in her own direction, she poked him in the chest and stepped closer.

"Where I am from does not matter... But, I could tell you..."-leaning closer, she hushed her voice carefully-"I'd have to kill you..."

Smirking now, she leaned away from him and turned, hugging her arms around of herself as a breeze picked over the cool water and washed over her. This made her hair waver around behind of her, and causes a few shivers to rake down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:46 am

Echo smiled and once more caught the wonderful eyes of the other. His body leaned back some; but it seemed to fail from the splashing water hitting his cheeks. "Damn." Shaking his head, he brushed the wetness off of him and grinned as she stepped closer. At her words Echo's grin faded; it took him a moment too think before he spoke again. "Sometimes."

Then he laughed at the line he used eariler today. "Well then I don't want too be killed; at least not yet." Winking he watched her spin and bit back his own blush of sorts. She was indeed a pretty woman; but she reminded him of someone. Someone he knew very very long ago at home. Shaking his head, he stepped up to her and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Sometimes a fresh start could always be a bad one; or you could meet someone with the beauty you hold." Smiling childishly he leaned in and his voice lowered too a whisper. "Or you could meet someone like me." The gray orbs flared with color and a gust of wind shot out; sending Alyssa feet first into the water; grinning he stepped back quick enough so that even if she had time to grab him; he was far enough back so she would only grab the air. "It's always nice too meet someone like me no?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:11 am

While facing away from him, she had drifted off into a sort of day dream. Her eyes became still, and she did not blink. In being so still, she was up to something. Closing her eyes, she heard him, but made it seem like she was caring at all. She was not your average every day teen. She was... Different, considering she liked she had a new start... She could be what she wanted without being famous and having everyone know what she does and or did do every waking hour.

Finally finding her voice, she chuckled and spoke with a more calm, care free voice rather than a sharpened knife scratching down a chalk board.

"... Or you could meet someone like me..."

As soon as she felt the wind knock her forward, her concentration paid off. It had been ages since she released any of the unnatural powers she was born with.. And standing on water- miraculously - was one of them.

Standing in a hunched position, she stood herself back up straight and turned slow, letting the winds catch her hair and toss it around of her form. Her eyes were no longer that innocent sapphire, more like an exact violet, beautiful and... exotic.

"True... But, now you've met someone like me..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:47 am

-Echo grinned, so there where others like him in this world. His play time seemed to have just started though, grinning he let his body drop. Though never touching the water he floated just above it. Small ripples shooting out from the aura of air that was keeping him from getting wet. "Indeed Alyssa, but there is one thing you forget too see; that as I met someone like you only makes me want to know more of what you can do." Lifting his eyes too hers, the where colorful; not the dull gray they once had been, but now mixed with sky blue and silver.

And thus his play time would began; lowering his body he touched the surface of the water, calm cool and collected Echo smiled. "Such a tranquil thing; water is...But the slightest disturbance can disrupt it."With that said, a soft gray wisp moved along the surface; then out of no where it burst out. Picking up a splash it aimed to drench Alyssa; all the more Echo was waiting for a counter, his body ready move at any moment.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:54 pm

Alyssa watched Echo with excitement filling her now violet eyes. The color was marvelous with ebony hair. She cooed and licked her lips to a glistening wet much like the surface of the lake.

Shifting her form, she only took a few light steps back as he moved closer to her while hovering... She couldn't do that, but from what she's experienced so far, she noticed he could control wind.

"I'll be glad to show you..."

While speaking, she waved her hands up and placed her fingertips together and then traced an invisible line with the point of her bare foot that was only seen for a moment before ripples moved out from where she touched the waters surface. Pulling her fingers apart, she raked them down then back up and over her head, then down and out and to her sides again.

What she was doing, with a simple concentration, she was using the hydrogen and oxygen mixed with nitrigen and carbon dioxide molecules to fuse into a clear barrier infront of her. Seeing as she had just moved her hands up and over her head as the water moved, it moved in sheets off of the barrier, withering it away as the large amounts of hydrogen and oxygen made the barrier unbalanced, this collapsing it after the splash was over.

"Please... If you must, do not get me wet..."

She spoke sweetly... quietly... She lowered her head and bit at her lower lip as she kept her hands visible to his sight. Looking back up, her eyes were turning to sapphire, and she couldn't keep her form up. She had to keep her feet moving as she did.

All of this was because she hadn't used these hidden "powers" until now. She was weak, and using so much at once made her collapse and start to sink into the depths of the crystalline lake water.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 pm

The bright colored eyes seemed too darken, it would seem that this young lady had powers that Echo had never come across. They stopped the water as some sort of barrier was formed inside of her; then it was washed away? That didn't seem too strong too use. "Hmm" Grinning darkly, the young Wind Knight let his fingers dip back into the coll crisp water and move in a small circle; just like before the aura of air started at his shoulder and was slowly starting too move down his arm when it happened

"What the-"

Cut off shortly, he saw her body began to sway and move, tilting his head the pools of gray and blue became filled with worried. "Oh no" Pushing the affinity back down too his feet he shot forward, just in time to wrap his arms around her and stopping her from ever once hitting the water. Cocking his head, he slowly turned and made his way back too shore."You should be more careful."
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

She felt her head swim and her face flushed over color then once his arms forced pressure around of her body, she gagged slightly as if she was going to vomit. Bringing a hand to her mouth, she shook her head and swallowed what ever she threw up in her mouth and frowned in disgust.

"I'm sorry..."

Sighing, she just let her head lean against his chest. She felt completely pathetic. Snarling at herself, she made a mock growl noise and wrung her hands together in an angry fashion.

"How could I have been so foolish? I should have known better... It's so very wrong of me to do things mother forbid... But she's dead... Why should I care?"

She winced and mentally slapped herself before moving from his arms and crawling up the docks wooden boards. She laid down and sighed, letting her face mold against the worn wood.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:27 am

Echo smiled softly, the gray orbs looked down too the woman in his arms. It was truly amazing too see someone use so little energy and be so worn down already. It must not be a common thing for many people too have such power and use them. Such a funny little place this realm was. Shrugging he let her go and took a step back.

"You must not use your powers often no?"

Sighing gently, his eyes turned too the sky; he missed home. His job wasn't done but out of some fate he must have been put here. He had too find out; he needed too know why he was put on this plane. Again the gentle orbs began too spin and change too a dark tone. "I'll kill him when I find him" no more then a whisper spoke from the young knights lips. He knew the mage wold come try and find him; after all Echo was trying to kill him. But would he be ready too take such a threat on again? After the first time didn't go too well he needed a way to make sure the next time that blasted mage was trapped here with him so Echo could finish off the job and go home.

"This is annoying."
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:41 pm

"No... I don't use my powers that often..."

She sighed while settling herself on the dock, then only being restless and rolling over onto her back to tuck her hands behind of her head and look up to the sky. It was beautifully painted. Sapphire. Lighter than her eyes and so much more beautiful than them, as well.

Closing her eyes, she sighed and moved her arms around of herself before she rolled to her side and pulled her knees up as she hugged herself.

"It's never fair... Never..."

With a gasp, she let herself turn over and onto her front side where she started to sit herself up and settle onto her feet. Without warning, she collapsed and her eyes widened. Had she not heard him clearly? "I'll kill him..." This caught her offgaurd but she stood and looked around to him.

"It's only as annoying as you make it..."

She nodded and bit at her lips while placing her hands infront of her, her head hanging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:26 am

-The soft orbs glanced too the other, a smile playing as the young man pulled the hood back over his head. With only a second or so glance, he watched her in the restless movements and smailed inside. It was funny too watch the people of this world. IT would seem that most of them had nothing too do nine times out of ten; and the others seem too all be faking it.

"It's life, there is no such thing as fair"

-With little words spoken, the optics caught sight of her sudden movements. Had she heard him? Shaking this thought from his head; the young Knight looked onto the ocean before him. HIs mind was made up; he would find a way home. Turning too the young woman he blinked

"Are you okay?"

He had too try and play off like nothing was wrong; like there was nothing said that would make he realize whom or better yet what he was. Only time was going too be able to tell if she had heard him; and if she had would he have to indeed end her life too make sure nothing more got out?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 pm

After Blue and Echo had entered the town of Bella, they had separated in different directions. She had spoken that she desired an item in a different section of the town but not had been clear of her true destination and intentions. She had departed abruptly and left Echo to explore the town to his own whim, unaware that he was going to stumble upon an interesting female individual that would entertain him while she was away.

Bella was certainly a boiling pot of cultures as she traversed along the floating platforms that supported the buildings constructed on top of them. Her optics had difficulty not roaming upon the variety of visages that decorated the town, all the prey that breathed around her. It was almost as congested as Nede. All the activity was stimulating her as her fingers twitched, surveying her vicinity and the inhabitants, the prey. She filtered out the commotion that bombarded her senses before they excited her blood-lust, inhaling deeply and fixating her eyes forward as she approached a building where the proprietor was selling beverages and ordered a drink.

"Vodka."

After imbibing the liquor and growing weary of the inebriates that the edifice lured, she came to the decision to seek out Echo once more. She departed from the building and traversed along the town, vigilantly scanning the sea of people to try to distinguish the conspicuous snow-headed male. Now where did that imbecile go off to? She wondered as she strode along until she began to hear the conversations of the spectators of Echo's encounter with Hesie, as well as a female who had interrupted the quarrel. So it seems Echo had discovered entertainment during her absence as she listened further to what the people had to say until they revealed the direction Echo had taken with the female. Or more like, where the female had taken Echo.

It did not take long for Blue to locate her partner and the companion he had found but she did not approach them. Instead, she decided to remain at a distance and remain observant of their activities. It was the female that appeared to be the more perplexing of the two, with her flirtatious demeanor. So it appears that Echo had gathered himself a fan girl. How amusing. She thought as she toyed with a dagger with dexterous digits, situated upon a building that overlooked the dock where the two 'love bird' were. What was more intriguing was that it appeared that Echo seemed to have grown fond of the female.

That's when a heinous notion casually emerged within the warped recess of her skull as she tossed the dagger into the air and then firmly caught the hilt. If she killed the female, would that reward her with Echo's discontent? Even if it did not, she knew the demise of the female will award her with God's anguish for terminating one of his precious offspring. But would Echo halt the attack and save the feeble female that had so carelessly expended so much energy and left herself vulnerable? No matter. With the pathetic state that the female had brought upon herself as Blue watched her repeatedly collapsed upon the wooden dock, getting a kill would be simple if Echo did not interrupt.

So with a deft flick of her wrist, the dagger transited into a deadly projectile aimed at the back of the distracted female's neck with the intent to strike the spinal cord to either cause paralysis or immediate death. At least if she took care of the female now, Echo would not have to deal with the vexatious task of killing her if the female had indeed deducted Echo's true identification. And if he had gained an attachment toward this woman, he would grateful later for severing such trifling bond. Bonds were obstacles in their field of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new found hope Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new found hope   A new found hope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new found hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear :: Bella-
Jump to: