Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open spar o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:25 pm

I'm looking for a spar using T1 Mp, any takers?

Profile http://aenied.net/a-e-f9/echo-t143.htm I don't know how too do the whole "Here" thing
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:54 pm

I suppose I'm up for it. But since you don't have detailed information on any of your abilities, you mind explaining them in your intro?
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:53 pm

....?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:12 am

Sorry 'bout that, I didn't even see you posted up. I updated my sheet too explain the abilities =D So I'll post have to post in the morning; my friends computer is messing up and I have to fix it ;_; sorry for the long wait.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:45 am

(Okay, got the problems fixed...again sorry I can understand if you would like to reject the offer)

Alas, time it's self had brought the young Wind Knight upon another battle. The Elders of the Rogue Clan spoke softly in guiding his mind too this spot. A open canyon with three bridges going from side to side, below held a rushing river that would scoop even the best of swimmers under his grasp and take their life. Echo looked down; gulping slightly he never really liked water but if this is where the Elders meant for him too go then he must follow their words.

Gray optics looked at each of the bridge; checking for any weak links before such battle started. Dawned in a gray cloak that hid the Wind Song under it; he smiled, never removing the hood it only showed the bottom of his face; it was noon so the shadows casted perfectly over him. He didn't know weather or not he was ready for this battle, but he would soon find out. He needed more; he felt it was time that he began to take his studies upon him self and further his knowledge in his own skill, and affinity.

With ease, his slender digits fell upon the rope of the middle bridge and he brought him self too rest upon it; feeling it strain under his weight he smiled; it could be used as his advantage. But he would have to wait for the other to show his form in order for this fight; other wise it would be a waste of time for the Elders too bring him too such a place. And thus he would wait for the other to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open spar o.o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open spar o.o   Open spar o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open spar o.o
Page 1 of 1