Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Caste stared at Prelettis for a moment. She raised her hand up to her chin to feel wether or not her draw had dropped down. Then she pressed her palm to Preletti's forehead, "Are you sure you aren't, in shock or sick or something? The fact you just told me that food growled at you, you want to die everyone's hair blue, and why you are wondering why we aren't all charging into the water makes me a worry a bit you hurt your head and not your foot."

Sliding her arms back under Prelettis, Caste heaved her up and carried her over to one of the chair by the pool. Then she took a towel off the rack and folded it over a few times till it was nice and bulky and slide it under Prelettis's ankle. "Ok this should help, now for food." Caste dug through the bag til she found a baggy of cookies. Then she pulled out the juice boxes that Prelettis liked and a box of crackers. "Ah, I have ramen in here, but um it's not cooked and I have no way of cooking it. We can make it later after we leave here ok?" Caste grinned and then sat down beside Prelettis stealing a cookie from the bag she handed the food to Prelettis.

[[Sorry, I'll try to get on more often, busy I guess? Haha, try and not forget about me. ^-^ ]
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:20 am

Noah felt someone's gaze on him, so the dark orbs in its sockets rolled, lingering upon Rhian. "What's the corporation for?" Noah's been around the land of Aenied for awhile, and he's comes every so often to visit the cultural town of Nede. It's likely that he would have heard of the corporation. Just what type of corporation would this girl be involved in? From his vast experiences, Noah knows there are various types of corporations, from good to bad, and those somewhere in the middle grey area.

Then his head would turn, and Noah's long eyelashes pressed together. Pre seems kind of .. messed up in the head. Noah arched a broad eyebrow at Caste. They seem so friendly towards one another. Noah's rarely ever like this with people. He's more towards the solemn type. Leaning back in the comfy chair, Noah's arms folded behind his head. Tendrils of soft white hair laid over his half-closed eyes, then slid sideways as Noah tilted his head; he was looking at Rhian with a sort of curious expression. Why did she seem so nervous before?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:02 pm

*She looked straight aheaded not really staring at anything in particular, trying to come up with an explanation of where she worked. She turned to Noah and saw he was looking at her which made her raise an eyebrow. Her first thought was that she looked awful and had something on her face. Mentally, she laughed at herself for thinking such childish things. But the question of what you were looking at kept popping into her mind. Never leaving really. Trying to get her mind off the question, she looked over and saw Caste worried about Pre and how they acted towards each other. They seemed more like sisters than friends. Looking back at Noah she tried to explain, "Well, Im not sure really. When I lived in my hometown, I got a call one day that a corporation in Aenied wanted me to come and work. Now to think of it they never told me what kind of corporation I would be working for. I was so ready to leave I didnt care. They set me up with an apartment on Oak Street and they provide me with food and utilities even a car. They dont like for their workers to go out and do their own stuff I guess. I just make a grocery list and a list of stuff I need around the house and they go get it for me. At work, I really dont see much of what else goes on. I am one who searches databases hacks into other computers goes through all sorts of files on a certain person. I mean they want every single bit on information including where they like to eat and how many tickets theyve gotten. I have to fill out about 5 stacks of paper on just one person. Im not sure why they want it but they do. They pay really really really welll so I dont ask questions. And the place I work is not where the corporation is. I just work in a normal building for a high ranking corporation but the researchers and stuff dont work there they have some other place farther out of town. This is my first day and I got yelled at by what I had found. I guess its not really what they want. I got so stressed I had to leave and come here to just let go you know?" She thought for a moment before she buried her head in her hands hiding her face*"I cant believe I just told you all of that. Oh no if they find out im dead! I mean Im saying this to someone I barely know!!"It looked as if Rhian was having a conversation with herself.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Grabbing the cookies Prelettis shoved them in her mouth and spoke around the cookies,"Dunth worry bout thouest ramen." She swallowed and shoved a hand in the air," All fellow martians combine! Destroy this puny planets! Oh wait...I'm on this planet. and I'm not a hot three eyed male alien. Darn." Hearing the conversation Rhian was doing prelettis turned her head and watched. When Rhian was halfway through her speech prelettis nudged Caste with her good foot and whispered, "Do you think Rhian is actually one of those hot male aliens in disguise? Noah is all but an alien, that I know." She sighed and flopped backwards. "And my head is just fine thank you. Being hit in the head with a brick by some jerk doesn't give me a brain injury, just a bad headache"
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Caste looked up at Rhian and Noah, then let her eyes slide over to Prelettis as the girl nudged her. An Alien? Caste rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Sometimes, I think you are truely crazy. No wonder someone hit you with a brick." Caste hissed, and then a warm smile spread along her lips. She wrapped her arms around Prelettis and hugged her tightly against her chest. "I missed you!" She squealed as she hugged her friend.

Letting her arms fall back down to her sides, Caste idly scuffed her foot against the floor. She had no idea what Noah and Rhian were talking about, but Rhian seemed worried. Caste shot a quick glance at Noah and thought Prelettis's comment might not have been so true. If she had to pick one person in this room to be an alien, as weird as Prelettis was, she'd have to pick Noah. He was just so very strange that he seemed to be something else, something not human.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Noah blinked, "Maybe you should show me where your apartment is?" It seems to him that something dark was going on. Noah intends to find out what it is. Why would people want a stack of files on some random person? And as far as he knows, hacking's not exactly a legal thing, though sometimes it is used for government purposes. But Noah highly doubted the governments of Aenied would hire someone so conspicuously to search up information. If they did, Noah would know, for he worked for the government of Aenied.

Noah felt the eyes of someone on him, and it wasn't Rhian. Turning his head, his eyes lingered on Caste, and he arched a brow, "Yes?" It seems to him that Caste was thinking of something related to him. It made Noah curious, and his body turned towards Caste, waiting for her reply. For a few seconds, he glanced to Pre. She seems so bizarre. But then again, it is those who're strange that're most interesting, indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:06 pm

*Rhian thought for a moment and yelled at herself again for freaking out. She was more afraid of her employers then anything else at the moment. She saw Noah had made a comment to Caste, so she also looked at Caste. Noah and her had been in their own conversation that she had lost track of Caste and Pre. She wondered what was going on but Noah looked so curious. He definitely is the curious one Pre just sat their acting as if nothing happened seemed off in her little own world at the same time.

Leaning back in the chair Rhian finally relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Prelettis pouted as the attention drifted away from her, shaking the bag she noticed the cookies were all gone. She crumbled the bag down into a ball and threw it up into the air, as her eyes followed it she was distracted by the large figure crawling on the roof. She screamed and pretty much dived at the pool head first yelling "Spider" like a mad woman.
She went down into the water with a splash and slowly rose to the surface, her hair a shade darker from the water. Water trickled down into her eyes momentarily blinding her, "Oh no I can't see! The mean giant spider's gonna get me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2