Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female
Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-03-07

"SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Empty
PostSubject: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Click HERE!!!! For a tour of Magnus. <3

The red scaled, extremely upbeat, anthropromorphic weredragon was settled against the trunk of a tree. Her single pierced ears were twitching as she looked around, her muzzle resting in a relaxed set position.

Stretching, she shifting in the hoodie she wore, a Canadian maple leaf on the left chest part of the jacket. She wiggled her bare feet, those dragon toes of hers shift while her tail flickered and stretched as she moved to stand up.

Magnus was bored, and decided that she might end up swiming out towards Bella if she felt the need to... Standing on the main land that surrounded the lake, she licked her lips [if you could say that she had any] before her wings arched and stretched before she fell over. Now laying on her stomach, her face pressed against the cool grass, shade casting over her now. Her glasses shifted as her tail moved and pushed them up on her bridge of her muzzle, she then turning and sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest.

Maybe someone interesting would pass by... So then, she could torment them if she felt like it. Chuckling, her voice was a bit deeper, but still feminine. Yawning, she raised her clawed pawlike hands and scratched at a spot behind of her ear, this making her smile at herself before sitting still and watching for anyone to actually pass...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoshyt_its_rochelle
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm

The water of the lake glistened brightly, clear and inviting. Bending her knees, Caste slowly went into a crouch beside the edge of the lake. Leaning over a bit she let her hand slide down to the surface and the water moved gently against her finger tips. The wind ruffled her hair so it blew across her face and she moved her other hand up to tuck the blowing strands of hair behind her ear. As she stood up her skirt blew against her legs, and then the wind stop and she stood brushing her hair back into place. She turned and strode up from the lake, stepping up a slight incline, not quite a hill.

Her knee high boots hugged tightly against her legs, the ends of them reaching the edge of her jagged trimmed skirt. She has dressed oddly today, wearing a long sleeve black shirt with a white collared shirt on over top of it. She wore a black and red stripped tie and a blue and pink checkered bandana. Feeling the sun shine down on her face, Caste lifted one leg then spun around in a circle a few times blancing on the other leg. She laughed as she fell over backwards and landed against the soft ground with it's long and lush green grass.

Sitting up, Caste shook her head lightly to clear out an dizziness she may have remaning. She closed her eyes tilting her head up toward the bright hot sun and a smile broke out on her lips. Then she slowly lifted her eyes lids and let her eyes gaze at her peaceful surrounding. Or well they were peaceful intil her gaze landed on a large red beast. Caste bit down on the inside of her cheek to keep from yelling. She was more surprised then frightened. She shifted up so she was sitting on her knees, her feets tucked under her and she started at the dragon like animal. "H-h-hi." Caste stuttered, wondering if she should have made any noise at all.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:40 pm

Magnus cocked her head in glee as she bit her forked tongue to keep quiet. She watched the other girl bend at the knees and play in the water, those emerald hues of hers glistening almost as much as the lake due to excitement to finally meet someone.

Springing by the help of her tail, she placed herself on one arm and stood upside down, cocking her head in a curious manner. She watched the girl spin around on one foot and then fall into the grass a good two yards infront of herself. Looking to the other, she chuckled and grinned with her glasses nearly falling off.

"Hey~.."

She cooed and let the word roll out of her throat with a light murr. She then flipped and landed on one knee, the other dragon foot on the ground while she wiggled her toes in a lazy fashion.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the way Magnus was posing on one hand~.

"SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. TShirt1
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Staring at this odd beast, Caste's head tilted slightly to the side. It was her normal confused look, something she'd acutally picked up from her brother's dog. She found it the easiest way to express confusion, without saying a word. When she heard the dragon reply she was only slightly surprised. "So you do talk." Caste wispered to herself softly. Sliding her left leg out from under her, she leaned her palms against her thigh and pushed herself up.

"Hi, I'm Caste." The warm friendly smile broke out along her ever-chapped lips, as she introduced herself. Her continous chewing on the soft skin of her lips whenever she was thinking or nervous was really doing a great deal of damage. She'd pondered maybe carrying around chapstick, but every time she bought some she would lose it by the time she walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:57 pm

"Why hello there Caste... My name is Magnus!"

She stood up with a spring and her wings stretched and folded behind of her. Tilting her head, her tail stretched and flickered with that excitement that still lingered in her eyes. The younger female was cute, and the chapped lips that Magnus noticed made her almost want to frown and heal.

"So! Why are you here in Lake Everclear, Caste?"

She chose her attitude in her voice carefully, trying to mask the excitement, and really did so. She sounded almost bored with a twinge of interest, but only on the slightest bit of that interest laced her words. She stretched her clawed pawlike hands and yawned some, then patted at her mouth. When she did yawn and before she placed her hand over her mouth to stifle it, she was sure this Caste girl could see her fine set of fangs and sharpened teeth.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Watching the dragon stand up, Caste wondered if she should slowly back away. Maybe she was intruding on the beast. Yet the creature was friendly, and it spoke kindly to her. Caste felt her fading smile suddenly widen into a beaming grin. "Hello Magnus!" Caste greeted her, moving closer to the dragon as she spoke. "Er, I'm not really sure why I"m here. I guess I just needed a break you know?" Caste chuckled, and then stood back and spun around sweeping her arms out wide in the air. "This is a great place to take a break too."

As Caste stopped spinning she let her arms fall down at her sides, and she stood staring at the dragon. "Um Magnus, if you don't mind me asking. What are you exactly? You definetly don't appear to be human, though you do look alot like a dragon." Caste smile wavered with slight unsure-ness as she questioned what Magnus really was. Her eyes had caught the flicker of bright white as Magnus's fangs showed for a brief glimpse, before being covered by a large red paw. They looked rather sharp, and Caste would hate to think of someone who got on Magnus's bad side.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:48 am

Stretching, the over excited weredragon drew back and relaxed into a more calm attitude. She listened to the little human girl with interest as she let her ears match to the higher pitched voice than her own... Nodding with a genuine smile, sher teeth were visible as she then answered the girls question as to WHAT she was.

"Ahh... But I am a weredragon... Not only do I appear to be slightly human and slightly as a dragon... I can look like a human or a dragon!"

She let her booming voice echo around of the area, she lacing it with a selected murr that pressed out of her chest and rumbled against her vocals. Her tail flickered and then rested, those little batwings before the spaded tail tip fluttering with the energy she was trying to put aside for later... But she seemed to just want to run across the lake and use her wings so she couldn't fall in...

"Now that I think about it... I don't know why I'm here either... I guess much like yourself, I'm here to relax... I needed a break from whatever I was in to!"

Letting her voice boom again, she chuckled and sprung up and bounded before throwing herself into a forward hand spring. In doing so, she launched herself near a tree, her feet hitting the branch. Once her feet hit the branch, it cracked and gave a shrill whine as she dug her claws into the wood and hung upside down.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:47 am

As Magnus moved toward the tree, Caste followed along behind the quick weredragon. When Magnus hung upside down from the tree, Caste moved underneath her and angled her head back so she could stare up at Magnus. "And, um what exaclty is a weredragon?" Caste questioned her with a laugh. She was already beginning to like this Magnus weredragon beast.

Tipping back on her heels, Caste let her butt fall back onto the ground. She stretched her legs out infront of her and placed her hands back behind her. Leaning back a bit she kept her head turned up toward Magnus, and crossed her right leg over her left. "What exactly is it you are in to, anyway Magnus?"
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 pm

"Hmn..."

She scratched at her own scaley chin that was decorated with those bright red scales, considering she was moving into thought. Chuckling, she dropped down and hung by only her tail now, then looking to the girl leaning back on her hands.

"Well... I could show you... But I doubt you'd enjoy it..."

Chuckling, she tilted her head and tapped her chin before dropping while turning back and onto her feet. Her wings wrapped around of her and as she did, her form shifted and changed into something else... She looked more human. With her hair black and purple, and also cropped into a shorter fashion, she still had on the same clothing she wore previously. Adjusting in her clothes that were slightly big, she sat down just as Caste did.

"As for what I'm... In to... I guess anything really... I like fights, blood... Gore, screaming and what not... Maybe I'm a masochist, I have no idea."

She looked completely average, just on the darker side. Chuckling she yawned and showed off a normal set of pearly whites.

----------------------------------------------

This is what the human Magnus looks like:

"SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. 2i1mij7
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Casted continued to stare up at Magnus as the weredragon spoke. Then suddenly Magnus was hoping down from the tree, and shifting into something else. Caste's eyes gazed over the now human looking Magnus, and she perked an eyebrow. "I've only just met you, but I must comment that you are one of the most interesting people I have ever met." Caste remarked with a laugh, and then she leaned back a bit father so she was resting on her elbows.

"So got anymore tricks?" Caste questioned, as she slide her arms down by her sides and let her head rest back against the soft grass. She laid there for just a moment before her foot began itching. She quickly sat up and tugged off her boot and rubbed her hand furiously along the bottom of her foot. Her eyes slowly raised up to stare at Magnus, and she gave a slightly embarassed smile. Then she tugged off the other boot and stretched out on her stomach facing Magnus.. Placing her hands, one on top of the other, she rested her chin on top of her hands.

"So can you swim, Magnus?" Caste questioned her, and then she turned and nodded down at the lake. If Magnus was in the mood maybe they could go down there and have some fun if they got too hot. Caste closed her eyes, a peacful smile on her lips, her attention staying focused on Magnus waiting to hear the female's reply.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:14 am

"... I would suppose I am a pretty interesting person... Hahaha! If you can call me human at all!"

She yawned and stretched. Almost bored already she did a back hand spring and in the middle, transformed back into the normal weredragon.

"Hmn... An itch? Hahaha... Too bad I might hurt ya' if I helped..."

Magnus got preocupied while Caste scratched at the bottom of her foot. Looking out and into the fair amount of trees surrounding the area, she cooed and let her ears perk up in a happy fashion. As well as her ears, her tail shifted and moved in a happy manner. She grinned and caught Caste's question with ease. Did she swim? HELL YEA'!

"Of course I can swim... Hahahaha!"

Letting her booming voice move against the area, she heard the echo and chuckled once again. A murr moved with her words, she grinning as she wiggled her dragon toes. Itching to swim, she was glad she was bored enought to move back to her weredragon form... She could pull off being naked without any body staring at her... Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Now Caste moved into what looked like butterfly position when doing stretches. She placed the bottom of her feet together and pulled them toward her, then rested her lightly on her thighs. She'd already placed both her shoes upright beside her, not touching. Never touching. It was a slightly OCD thing she'd picked up from her younger brother Ahisko. Caste turned her eyes from her boots to Mangu's now weredragon face. Her happy smile was warming her lips as usual, and her eyes were sparkling with the normal excitement.

"Well do you want to do now, or wait a bit? I'm fine with either." Caste asked her, her head tipping to the side slightly as she spoke. It wasn't her confused look this time, it was more of a happy look. How she was so easily excited over the smallest, simplest of things. Meeting someone new, making a new friend, it could keep her happy all day long.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:43 pm

"To swim... would be the best thing for right now... It's not too cool, nor too hot. It's almost just right. Also! From the way the water smells... I'm sure it would feel good."

While nodding in a knowning fashion, she stripped from her clothes and stretched herself. As she did, the claw mark scars across her stomach caught the light and was brought out in a more noticable fashion. Her black stomach scales shifted as she did. Yawning some, she flickered her free tail, the material no longer bugging her.

"To the water... We go!"

Magnus swooped over and grabbed Caste's hand and dragged her to a dock and let her stand there as Magnus then ran forward, her wings arched and pushed, forcing her with more speed due to wind on her side.

Jumping up and forward, she was launched nearly halfway to Bella, but that's hyperbole. She landed with a large splash and on resurfaced after a few momens. She kicked her legs and used her wings for support, wind caught under them to help her up.

"Woot! This feels great..."
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Caste stood there watching as Magnus threw off her clothes after replying to Caste's question. Her eyes had just picked up the scars running across the weredragon's stomach, when Magnus dashed toward her and grasped her hand. Caste glanced down at the weredragon's large paw wrapped around her hand, as she was suddenly being tugged down toward the water.

As Magnus hopped in and flew around enjoying the cool water of the lake, Caste stood there watching with a large grin on her face. Her gaze then fell down to the next red string bow on the side of the waist of her skirt. She moved her hand over to it, and with a light tug on one of the strings the bow came undone. She pulled down the waist of her skirt, and it fell down past her knees and landed in a pile around her feet. She stepped out of the skirt surrounding her feet and picked it up, then folded it neatly and set it in the dry grass.

Now dressed in small pink shorts, Caste moved over to the edge of the water. She grabbed the edge of her shirt in one hand and pulled it up, then tugged it all the way off. She moved her hands to the back of her head, and pulled the knot lose in her bandana and took that off as well. She threw both these items onto the shore and then stepped into the Lake. Her long sleeved black shirt was going to get soaked, but oh well, she'd have the other shirt to change into later. Now she swam out til the water began to get partially deep and stood then blancing on one foot, that was resting against the sandy bottom of the Lake. She wiggled her toes in the sand, enjoying the feeling of it all.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:13 pm

As soon as little Caste moved into the water, Magnus wadded over to her. The weredragon poked at her clothing and chuckled.

"Good thing you kept something on, it's slightly cold... Even for me."

Magnus yawned, her teeth barred as she did so, she then leaning back into the water and curling her dragon toes against the lake's "floor" for support so she wouldn't go under unexpectedly.

"So, do tell me what you enjoy, please?"

The always curious weredragon licked at her muzzles side and wiggled her nose before settling with her head above the water. With her ears flickering and settling in Caste's direction to show she was listening, her tail wrapped around her waist and settled as well.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:26 pm

As Mangus moved over to her, Caste grinned widely and waved. "Hey there having fun?" She questioned the were dragon as a large paw poked at her clothing. She swam back a little and laughed, then tilted her head to the side at the weredragon's question. "You aren't wearing anything." Caste said, just now realizing the weredragon was undressed and that it didn't matter either. Caste thought for a moment that would be nice to be able to do that, but then she figured she would probably be to uncomfortable to walk around with no clothes on.

Caste tapped her chin, her usual thoughtful expression, as the weredragon's question. "Oh well, I enjoy a lot of things I guess. I don't enjoy violence, or smoking, or drinking. Those are all very bad and hurt people, but besides that I'm up for anything. I like adventure, and trying new stuff, oh and buying new stuff." Caste chuckled, her mind already wondering to plan a shopping trip sometime soon if she had the funds for it.

As the weredragon settle in the water Caste ducked down moving underneath the surface. She stretched out her hand to tickle Magnus's red leg. Then she spun around and swam back up to the suface, flipping her head back to keep her hair out of her eyes. She looked at Magnus and grinned. "So what do you like to do?" She asked, laying back in the water so she was floating, pretending as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.   "SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"SLACKER!" Welcome to the darkside... Magnus loves you.
Page 1 of 1