Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Listening

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Listening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listening   Listening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:24 am

Noah was patiently waiting. He wanted to hear the reply. Eyes brushing lightly upon the burnt grass, he fixated a gaze on Cami curiously. What would she see? Noah believed his thoughts strange, compared to most people. He's one who puts more value on reason than emotions. That's just the way it is for him. The head over the heart.

His thought processed Cami's words as she spoke, because the brain works faster than the lips. Noah creased his brows, furrowing them to form a slight frown. "I'm not a believer of fate." His reply was vague, but he figured Cami would see into the specifics in his head. Since he's not a huge fan of fate, he would not let things work out on its own. If Noah can make a difference, he'll put his reasoning abilities to good use. "I over-analyze." That's the closest Noah's ever gotten to admiting a possible flaw of his. His mind, so strong and fluent, is prone to over-analyze and create his own demise.

Noah stretched out his legs aswell, almost as if imitating Cami's gestures, though in a generally more masculine way.

"Why process everything after the fact?"

Noah figured if one can solve the problem before it occurs, it saves a lot of trouble. Trial-and-error is often very dangerous. If there're problems that cannot be worked out beforehand, he'd take them head on. If he can think over them and fix them before the flame becomes an explosion, he would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Cami
Cami

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Listening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Listening   Listening - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Looked at him as a soft sigh escaped her lips," You do over-analyze everything....which takes time and sometimes you don't have time to think. You must act and then think in some cases." She let a smile part her lips as she watched him.

As she listened to him once more as she arched a brow a bit and looked out over the horizon," Trial and Error is not that dangerous, it is just a process of elimination..Also you can't always fight the fire before it takes off into a blazing uncontrolable explosion." She looked at him and laid back completely as she looked up at the sky. Sliding her hands up behind her head as a sigh escaped her lips and the grass was still scorched from their earlier contact.

"Your mind is becoming softer and softer, I ti will be soon that I can't hear your thoughts anymore. Actually your thoughts are quite confusing, it is starting to give me a head ache. You should try not thinking and over-analyzing everything. Just for a little while, See if you like that way better." A chuckle parted her lips as she looked over at him and her emerald hues danced in the sunlight as she watched him. Looking over his form and then her eyes slide back out over the horizon and then she closes her eyes a bit and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

Listening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear-
Jump to: