Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abstemiousness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:20 am

Noah laughed at Teanna's actions. If he didn't love her, perhaps he would think her childish. But the reality is that he does love her, and her actions to him seems adorable. Love makes people accepting, and forgiving. Noah's eyes traveled across the reception area of the gym, but no reception crews exists here. There's no one actually working there. It's a gym for everyone, provided for by the abundant resources of the government themselves. It seems no one's here today. Strange. But then again, it's early. Noah carried Teanna upwards, reaching the lockers first. "Grab towels for us?" He didn't want to let go of her. One, Teanna might fall. Two, .. he doesn't want to ever let go of her.

Noah paused for a moment, letting Teanna reach over to get the towels. They would go to the weight room first. Why? One, he wanted to tease her about not being able to lift much weights. Secondly, no one would bother them there. Noah's head turned, and he glanced to her. The hungry look appeared in his eyes again. They've made love to each other so many times these months, and he's still not tired of her. He wouldn't ever get tired of her. His bag slid downwards, and Noah dropped it near the wall. He would be back for it later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:36 am

-Teanna looked around, surprised by how empty the place was. But then again, that was best. She didn't want people staring at her while she was swimming. It was very uncomfortable. She also hadn't expected it to be so well taken care of. Floors perfectly polished, windows shining, for God's sake the place looked spanking' brand new! "A towel?" Teanna blinked, looking around a few times before noticing the towels right in front of her. Embarrassed, she quickly grabbed three towels, three should be enough. She needed two.

"Whenever you decide to put me down, could you show me where the pool is?"
Teanna hung the three towels around her neck, and wrapped her arms around him once more. She was quite comfortable up there. No disturbances, no need to walk, but the grinding motion between her and his back caused by him walking, was bothering her. She didn't like having sex on her mind while in water. Water... Teanna gulped as the image of their bare bodies pressed together in the small tub popped into her head. "So...where we goin'?"
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:51 am

Noah chuckled lightly at Teanna having not noticed the towels at first. "Pool?" Noah paused, contemplating. Yes, the pool would be fine. It would, perhaps, be even better for them. He would go use the weights another time, or afterwards. Pool first. Noah moved back downstairs, to the pool. It didn't take long. Noah felt his manhood harden with the lust for her, so he quickly moved towards the pool. Upon reaching it, he reached up, grasping the edge of the towels. He tugged, taking them from her, then dropping them to the floor. "They're not needed at the moment."

Noah turned, then released Teanna, unclasping her arms from his neck. This would cause her to fall off of him, and into the pool. Noah glanced over his shoulder afterwards, grinning mischievously at Teanna. "Are you all wet or what?"
Back to top Go down

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:03 am

"Yes, pool. I'm dressed for swimming, not lifting weights, my love." Teanna looked around her, nodding in approval at her surroundings. It was quite a large facility. She would probably return for the sake of swimming. She much loved water. Fresh water or chlorinated water, whatever, didn't make a difference. Teanna looked down into the pool water, she liked how blue it was. Well of course the water wasn't blue, it was the walls of the pool that were blue,but it still gave a sense of cleanliness and calmness.

"They're not needed? Wh-" Teanna screamed as she fell into the pool. She quickly swam up and flicked her head back, hair moving out of her face. She placed her hands on the edge of the pool and brought herself up against the wall, looking up to him. She noticed the bulge of his pants and bit her lip. "Mmm, Yes - I - Am" She smiled, tongue passing over her lips.-
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:14 am

Noah tossed his jacket aside, then slid his shirt over his head, dropping it down aswell. His hands reached his pants, taking his time to undo the button. After the button was undone, he tugged down the zipper slowly, then brought it back up. Noah grinned, easily taking off his shoes without his hands. He stepped closer, then alas slid down his zipper, and brought his denim off his body. Noah sat by the edge of the pool, the bulge of his manhood obvious through his boxers.

"What would you want to name our next child?" Noah tilted his head curiously, but his eyes were on her figure. The curves of her figure, and the smooth flesh that he touched before. Teanna's body was what he woke up to each morning; she was naked, totally uncovered save for the blanket. The way she breathed, and touched him... It was impossible for Noah to not want her.
Back to top Go down

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:24 am

-Teanna bit the corner of her lips as she watched him, eyes slowly passing down his body, taking in every detail as she had done so many times before. She liked to admire his bare body. His strong arms. His perfect abs. Teanna's eyes slid down lower, watching him as he played with the zipper. Teanna gave a small whimper of sorts, begging him to hurry. As he sat down, she placed her hands on his knees and lifted her body slightly, looking at him.

"I'm not sure really. I'll have to think on it. But you do know I probably won't get pregnant from just one try. You'll have to be persistent." Teanna grinned at him, sliding back into the pool. She allowed her body to drop in further into the water, and she untied the straps of her bra, pulling it off. She tossed her bra out of the pool, and watched it land beside him. Teanna made an innocent sort of face, as though implying that her bra slipped off.-
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:34 am

Noah felt Teanna's eyes on his anatomy, and he arched a broad eyebrow. He chuckled at her whimpering, and curled his digits around her wrists as she lifted herself up with his knees. "Oh, we can try as many times as we want today." Noah grinned, stepping into the pool when Teanna took her bra off. He stepped closer, arms wrapping around her figure. He held her against him tightly, his manhood through the cloth of his boxers throbbing against her thigh.

"We've come such a long way, love." Then Noah's lips were against hers, hungry, lustful. He wanted her. It was obvious by the way he touched her and held onto her, the way his member became hard just by watching her tease him. His strong arms held her, fingers trailing up and down her spine idly. His body was warm, and taut with need.
Back to top Go down

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:53 am

"Oh? So sure of the fact that nobody will be interrupting us this time?" She spoke, smirking as she watched him intently. She loved the way he moved his body through the water, and the way he was looking at her as he approached. She felt as though she would melt, she would collapse against him. All she could do was nod to his words. She hadn't even had time to speak once more. As his lips pushed against hers, she parted her lips and brought her arms up around him, pressing her body against his.

Teanna turned in the water, leaning her back against the wall of the pool. She slid up a bit, lifting a leg to wrap it around him before grinding against him. Her tongue pushed against his lips, then slid inside his mouth. She'd missed the taste of his lips, the feel of his strong arms around her. Yes, they'd made love so many times, yet she only wanted more, more. She could never grow tired of him.-
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:05 am

"No, but .. we'll improvise." Noah's not exactly thinking straight, with his overwhelming need to be close to her. To be close, to be one, to be inside her warmth.. Noah kissed at her with his hard lips slowly, gasping against her, "I'm going to take you, love." He reached down with a hand, grasping his member. He groaned, his manhood pressed against her thigh. Noah was grinding his thick arousement against her, eyes clenching, closed.

He welcomed her tongue inside his mouth, and massaged hers with his. Noah's hand ran up and down her thigh, and he held Teanna against the wall. He remembered the last time they made love in water. The thought made him excited, and he pinned her against the wall, squeezing her thigh.
Back to top Go down

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 am

"Oh take me, fill me." Teanna whispered, moaning softly at the feel of his throbbing manhood so very close to her. She wanted him inside her. She wanted him to make her scream in pleasure as he had done before. Her entire body was trembling as she wrapped her tongue around his, massaging his with hers. A hand slid down,and she pressed it against the front of his underwear, between him and her thigh. Her fingers ran up and down his member, teasing him before tugging down on his boxers.

She wondered if there were cameras there, to prevent precisely this sort of thing from happening.Well, if there were, they'd be getting one hell of a show. Teanna slid her hand back up, fingers lingering on his abs, loving the feel of his tightened flesh.-
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:42 am

Noah groaned in pleasure at her hand pressing against him, digits sliding up and down his manhood. He spread her legs wide apart, tugging her panties aside, pushing his member inside her. Noah liked the way she touched his tightened abdominals, and he whispered against her ear, "I love you." He shoved upwards at her, embracing her with his strong arms. His forehead rests against hers, eyes staring into hers. Noah has eyes only for Teanna.

He remembers when he first got inside her; the bleeding, the inexperience. It feels so natural now, as if they belong close to each other. Not, not as if they belong, it is fact that they belong. Noah wants Teanna to bear another child for him. The other reason? He wanted her. She is irresisible to Noah, but perhaps Teanna knows that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abstemiousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstemiousness   Abstemiousness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abstemiousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Northern Hemisphere :: [Nede] :: Sono Kinnuku Jimu-
Jump to: