Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Grand Summoner

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc Empty
PostSubject: Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc   Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm

This is a transcript to a legendary free for all *Atleast that's how we felt about it *between the Xeta Rai *Quantum Reaper*, Omega Ryuujin, Zennousha the creator of the Ryuujin bloodline and the Astral Messiah/ Grand Summoner/ Astral Josh.
P.S The paragraph separation might not be right on because I'm c/p'ing this all from message archives.

First Round

-== ZENNOUSHA ==-- A swirling nexus of energy, the astral plane rotated amidst its surroundings independent of the goings-on elsewhere; it was here that it connected to Zennousha's demi-plane, a world unnamed yet vastly important to Efranial's entire existence. He had wandered here for reasons not even he could explain, though it burned at the back of his mind--a nagging voice, demanding things of him he could neither understand nor comprehend. So close to Zennousha... so close to something that was the very bane of his existence. It left a foul taste in his mouth. Efranial folded either of his arms across his chest whilst he floated through space. He neither walked nor ran, flew nor hovered; he simply moved, or perhaps it was the swirling nether that moved about him?

"There is... something here." he murmured his voice reverberating amongst itself in the relative light and darkness that surrounded him, neither echoing nor fading off. It was a distinct pulse... These voices had called him. <E>

-==ASTRAL JOSH==- http://www.vgmusic.com/music/computer/m ... pening.mid Oh the familiarity of the Ryuujin. How their repulsive stench began waning through the Halls of Wisdom. Questioning the activities from the outside world he took one faithful step into the depths of existence. Criss-crossing between layer after layer of reality. From which he continuously tunneled. Observing and hearing the universal wisdom and connection with those entitled to it.

"I predict nothing good will become of this." The intuitive genius of Joshua was rarely matched if even conceivable. So omens and predictions were second nature to him.

Mesmerized or confused, he would demolish their futile schemes. If they were even scheming, but previous experiences forewarned Joshua of the annihilative deception those forked tongued horned devils delighted with.

Descending into the threshold, a blinding brilliance overwhelmed him. His pupils dilated and his mouth went dry. The voice of absolute truth reflecting through prisms of divine shades. " Well, the leylines of universal consciousness standing before me. We've seen this a few times in our day, haven't we, Nexus?" The guardian merely allowed her silence to sophisticate the answers that went unsung.

The cosmic beauty left an illuminous explosion of dazzling sparkles to encase his loose fitting robe. Such a captivating evergreen attire, one of the likes which wasn't formed by the hands of mortals. It was melded by the delicate, precise hands of the astral "taylors.

A group of artisans who composed a diverse arrange of strings, silks and garments into the most exquisite clothing this world has yet to see.

Upon the sleeves and hem stitched embroidery of scarlet fire serpents. Their dainty claws and articulate wings embellishing it with a sense of individuality and separateness. With a constant low humming breeze, the long extensive , ribbon like, sleeves rustled. Through and through the most appealing and attention grabbing design on the "Regality Robe" was nothing else but the luxurious golden cross. The mark of blasphemy mounted upon his chest. An eternal forget-me-not reminding him to always stay cautious. Yet the final customization came the amber tassels accompanying ,yet again, the hem and subregions of the sleeves. He enjoyed a sense of fashion that was comfortable, reasons being why his chestnut hair remained styled in a medial chin length part.

Joshua, in all his physical glory, held a trust-worthy face owned by a youth of purity. Sun kissed flesh which resonated spectral pulses deleting all pigment, due to the spiritual origins of his being. After all, he's the guardian of the Astral Plane, his true being's composed of "Linga Sharira." (Better known as the Astral Body. Mind you some websites and books state it's the "Etheric Template Body/Fifth Layer) , which is a misunderstanding do to talentless translators.) With a lithe built meant for stamina and impressive agility, he tended to catch a few looks.( Not that I'm bragging or anything *har har elbow nudge.) His radiant eyes held a fantasy world within their deep pools of teal. The very irises seeming to conjure miracles and childhood memories by a single glance. <E>

-== OMEGA RYUUJIN /JAY =-- From the womb in the belly of creation, they were the same. Though, goals, objectives, were vastly different. Fabrics torn asunder and reality bled, creating the swimming chaos of material plane matter that folded under the command of Omega. It’s guise a shimmering carousel of crimson-infested primordial universe after-birth, a blight of unborn matter that conformed unto the Astral plane.

Omega, dawned navy garbs that melded into a mesh of shifting red, blue, hues that seemingly burnt into the physical and leaving after images as it crossed the threshold of creation itself. The planes walk was finished.

"Purpose…” Uttered the old man.

“You and I are the same, created from the same mold. His will is your will. Do not deny this...Brother.” The Ryuujin sneered.

It has been along time since I felt a presence as yours Efranial. You remind me of a pesky cold, a runny nose that I have to keep wiping. How embarrassing. What must I do to get rid of you? Hmm? So.. Disease. To what do I owe this pleasure?” <E>

-== TRAGIC.FIGURE/PAT/RAI THE XETA(THE QUANTUM REAPER) ==- Pressure pushed at his sense, the collection of three pulsating pillars of prowess triggered his omnipresent awareness.

Tongue wetting his lips while he looked down from his cloudy mass of quintessence that created such a divine plateau beneath his feet.

White fiery gleaming sparks surged from his aether hued irises; a hand reached for his tool of destruction. He descended 'pon that threshold they were all gathered to, his aurora causing the space around him to flux and wither away with it's celestial-intensity. Donning the empyrean garments of white cloth and golden armor, the sword he held looked as if a hyperbole compared to Rai's stature. It was also a sickly twisted version of the Empyrean Sword; Angel Slayer had been wielded in the hand of the Archetype. It's crooked blade and onyx surface deemed it a demonic looking apparatus, the bending and warping amongst it's hilt almost made it appear scythe-like.

Platinum the tresses of hair that cascaded over his armored shoulders, it lifted as soon as his prize possession came into view. With such bright illumination, it even lit the void for an instant once brought from the depths of Rai himself. Immediately a prismatic aura flared over his form; the sphere of light he held in his hand vibrated and shook the cosmos with so much violence, even absolute entities in their own realms could feel the pressure.

The Hypersphere, a focal point of Rai's planar bodies and essences, his trump-card brought out at the beginning due to the weight of this confrontation between them. Saying nothing, he cautiously observed these beings. <E>

Second Round

-== ZENNOUSHA ==-- Omega's first words were rather suited to the situation at hand, for he had answered his own question. Purpose indeed. It was rage then that filled Efranial, not in the sense that one may experience under duress... No, 'twas a rage instead that meant one's own existence was compromised, as though facing oneself in the pits of his own insecurities.

This man was the pieces of himself he'd once long discarded; Omega was the remnants of his form, yet contained within Zennousha at his untimely passing.

"So..." Efranial muttered, a smile managing to creep across his lips--though they quivered with anger, "what's an abortion such as yourself doing following me around? Is your master so very afraid that he must send dogs to intercept me? I wasn't aware discarded nutriment could converse."

In light of this appearance Efranial was surprisingly calm--in fact, to Omega he may even appear weak. The Aega did not saturate his body as it might have had a Ryuujin... Efranial was mortal, and for the first time Omega would be enlightened with this information. <E>

-==ASTRAL JOSH==- http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... es/600.mid Curiosity struck his attention deeper than pacific oil rigs. Simplicity was anything but existential when it came to this group of suicidal vehements. Lost in the delusions of their own power, how under-developed and ignorant were they. Indefinite would the collection of sensibility be among one and the other. The only insatiable drive they descended from was nothing short but an unmentionable madness. The kind that thrived and grew within the deepest bowels of the abyss.

Tapping the six foot rainbow blended staff upon the back of his right foot he merely hovered. Giving a side glance to Rai.

" Hmmm...Seems Rai's here too." Deciding it'd be best to let action subside and let diplomacy reign he plummeted before the group.

" Rai, why the hell are Ryuujin's gathering outside my gates?" <E>

-== OMEGA RYUUJIN /JAY =-- “It’s a shame that you have fallen so far like so many others before you, brother. Though your words are aimed at my Lord and he may be able to forgive you for them, I cannot idly stand by and turn the other cheek. Let us begin, then.”

The garbs of the knight shifted and a hand produced, extended, outstretched and palm facing up. The Ryuujin smiled warmly as the swirling masses of irradiated matter met, in the center point of the outstretched palm. Collecting into a ebon sphere, a resemblance of something familiar.

“You should remember this, brother. Oh how long has it actually been? Two years? Five? Eight? It’s been since a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing the thought of killing you. You do remember this, don’t you? You should, you created this technique. You and I are one in the same. Born of the same flesh, like it or not. Now… DIE!”

The sphere, in the heart of the outstretched hand erupted, igniting the landscape and painting the picture dusk, then night fall. The Planar, shifting into a dream scape that inverted the color spectrum, reverse, and back again as the sphere grew and expanded, flat then stretching infinitely as a wall in both directions directly in front of them both.

“Black… WWWWAAAVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Boomed the Ryuujin as the creation, destruction wall screamed towards Efranial, the gaze of Omega settling into a maddened state of delirium, he didn’t care for the well being others, or himself, for that matter. Even as the call of Zennousha resonated deeply within him to cease all actions, he found the courage to ignore this, and so would be punished severely. Though, his actions were driven by a deep seeded rage, hatred that had to be shared in unison with Efranial. Mostly, that he had to share the same life with the same being. A mere reflection of his former self, the Ryuujin felt it was his duty to correct this mistake. <E>

-== TRAGIC.FIGURE/PAT/RAI THE XETA(THE QUANTUM REAPER) ==- So it was, their conversation came to an end, Rai taken aback by this move; no doubt he was forced to take cover.

With a clutch unto the Hypersphere, his aurora solidified around him and his sword Angel Slayer. Creating a cocoon of incomprehensible substance, this golden surfaced shielding resonated with absolution. Only then was it burned away by the force Omega emanated from his palm, and of course inner-being. Black electricity surged up Rai's form as he stood up and shook the excess energy from him.

"Stupid.." He muttered, the aurora of prism returning to it's wildfire-like flare amidst him. Angel Slayer was risen by his appendage then brought down without mercy 'pon Omega's vicinity. As if elongated and stretched, the blade swept at his body with a swift motion diagonally attempting to cut him in twain. -fin[b]
Back to top Go down
The Grand Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc   Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Third Round

-== ZENNOUSHA ==-- "... I need you." Efranial whispered, his gaze lowering to the "earth" at his feet as the Aega coalesced from that disgusting doppelganger before him. It was truly his own technique, fashioned in ages long since passed...

Those were times he'd nearly forgotten, times which led toward the age of humans--the age in which he himself had become "human". Ah, yes... he'd forgotten everything back then as well, an amnesia that had crafted him into the man he eventually became. Of course, there was always the "other side", the side which had spurned Omega. The side which had led him toward the summoning of Zennousha to begin with, sent him on that spiral path of self-destruction.

"Yeah, that's right... Open those eyes. Drink it all in." Efranial's words echoed amidst the coming Aega, the wave in which Omega surely hoped would crush him into the surrounding nether.

His body burned... the "air" which surrounded him felt hot, such pressure that he could not hope to bear it. And yet it filled him with glee, reliving a part of his past that had ended so many lives... For the moment he would cease to be Efranial; he was jealousy, he was rage--he was the Id.

His eyes opened. His head turned upward. The "earth" at his feet dissolved into countless bits of ever glowing matter, thrown to the air about his form as the wave encompassed him. It, too, became part of that matter... a single evanescing mass that was neither hot nor cold, bright nor dark. The roar which was produced ceased to be, sound quelled and its energy dispersed about Efranial's form as though simply curving about his form. The Aegis.

"Mmm..." he rasped, his entire body quivering with excitement--with pleasure. "Keep them open! That's right...! Isn't this fun?! Doesn't it get you excited?!" His insane cry echoed, ricocheting between the walls of the unseen Aegis.

"Huh?! Answer me, Efranial!" he continued on, rambling independently of the goings-on about him. "Oh, that's right... He can't hear you. Can't hear me." His right eye twitched; Efranial looked to Omega.

"Can you hear him, Omega? I think he said something... Is it...? Oh yes! Floss with your mangled remains!" <E>

-==ASTRAL JOSH==- http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... damned.mid http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... damned.mid Oh the calamity. Yet again the Grand Summoner was hurtled before the dire fate of demise. Was he worried? Fuck no. Concerned in the slightest? Unnerving more like it. Hysterical with blood lust? Better believe it. Even throughout all his karmic equivelency that dreadful insanity still blistered inside him. That crevice of utter desolation constitutioned by a personified split consciousness. One which fought one another tooth to nail with an unmatched sibling rivalry. Irreversibly attacking one another's fidelity, morality and ethnicity.

Oh such dark times they were and could easily become again. Momentarily is this beast ever tamed. Temporarily does the cage hold. That insurmountable malevolence titled by its immaterial kinetic impact would rise again, much like its done throughout all time. Hindu mythology has a name for this epic monstrosity known as the Sadist Sister.

Rudra...Rudra...truly a horrific beast marked by Shiva's conflicting displeasure. A creature which only casts off the shell of dormancy once every 10,000 years to completely dispose of evolution as we know it. Its powers held the capability to level entire multiverse's by a mere psychic cry. An idea, a desire, a passion, a crippling intensity that burns into the darkest depths of his core. This was the identity that materialized without invitation, the Sadist Sister. The one of a thousand titles. Which held coalescence to every affinity within reality.

Branches upon branches of psychic networks interlinked within this pseudo-puppet they saw as Joshua. Creation flowed through him re-directing the flow of reality and its archetypical affinity with universal form and thought. The "Sentient Morphic Status" of "Neo-Astral" relished Joshua's facade of a being with a complimentary gift basket known as omnipotence. Influential forces and materials merely became rearranged to his liking, dictated by the supreme consciousness of the Astral Nexus.<E>

-== OMEGA RYUUJIN /JAY =-- “I feel..”

Futility, it something that Omega had never experienced. A moment where weakness actually showed and the flow of the Chronos had ceased. Freezing the inverted chaos into a photograph that seemingly told the end of Omega. Could it be? Moments sheltered into this single instant as the falling blade sped downwards.

“Father… Please help me. I feel… Alone.” No. No.. No! NO! It would not end. Not here. And not at this primitive place, not now.

The Ryuujin culmination’s story would not come to a close here, a mere chapter in the ever expanding novel of his story. Time shattered and boiling rage erupted into desire. His desire. A desire to kill himself, Efranial. The former glory of what once was, and what could’ve been. A disgrace, turning his back Zennousha and his Lord.

“Stop being such a child and learn to stand on your own two feet. You have a purpose, child, now fore fill it and do not disappoint me. I have given you this name for a reason. That reason is to bring end to our conflict. And end to the uprising. If you fail, you will be punished.”

It was a song, the song of war that echoed deeply into his core. He could not disappoint his Lord and Savior. The one who brought life to him, Zennousha.

Omega traversed quickly and side-stepped the on coming attack from Rai, putting his body into motion and spinning around while clear of the blade, he was trained, clearly, a knight in the service of the king had to be trained and taught well if he ever hoped to succeed in battle. Rolling both hands into a ball, he sneered.

“This isn’t over just yet, I haven’t even begun to sing the songs of war. You’ll see.”

The Ryuujin, now, from where he was standing, fueled with his desire to end it all. As his given name implied, let both arms hang loosely at his sides.

He felt the presence of another, and another. One having awakened to the core of the Astral, it’s Nexus. And one who hide from them all. No. She would not leave here.

“Stay awhile. Things are just getting started. You wouldn’t want to miss all the fun, now would you?”

The folds of the gate way into this plane contorted as reality crushed into a void and then dissipated, the way out was gone. No looking back now. Omega was about to start war. His hands hemorrhaged with Aega, focusing it as he searched through his bloodlines for a single answer to the conflict. A solution.

The call of battle answered and he obeyed as strands of Aega filled his palms expanding out into duel swords of scarlet light. He snarled, then motioned for them both of them to close the distance between him.

“You know you want to, let’s not keep those desires waiting. Come let’s fill ourselves with the food of battle. Efranial, you especially. This time has long been awaited. And I know you want to end it here. Maybe in death, I will truly find peace. I wrote that once and I met that. Come, give me that pleasure. If you can…” <E>

-== TRAGIC.FIGURE/PAT/RAI THE XETA(THE QUANTUM REAPER) ==- The maelstrom had subsided, Omega's wrath 'pon this threshold and the corporeality of things below caused them to be thrown into chaotic dissolution. Shielded by his aurora of intermingled energies, the onslaught caused by Omega was successfully guarded against.

Rai took a levitating stance, the wicked looking sword of Angel Slayer returning to it's normal sword-scythe-like shape, hanging from his hand.

Fingers gloved in gold clutched unto the Hypershere once more, as if it empowered him. He turned his prismatic gaze 'pon the Ryuujin, but nay he did not underestimate the other two, Joshua and Efranial, for they were kept under thumb concerning where they were located at.

Coming closer, breaching the distance that existed betwixt them, he smiled a malicious smile. Enter the Orchestra of Insanity, he was a sentient picture painted portrait of that very mind-state.

Lusting for the sate of violence, digits curled around that grotesque looking hilt with a ferocity, if it weren't such a magnificent weapon it's handle would have been shattered. Stopping just short of Omega, his movement without motion appeared to halt.

So be it..." With a sudden snap, The Hypersphere had delved into Rai igniting his left arm with it's aurora, and Angel Slayer took to elongating again as if ready to strike. -fin

Round Four. The final round we got to finish before we had to postpone. ( Btw, I'm just gonna c/p these by yim paragraphs except for my post.)
Back to top Go down
The Grand Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc   Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Fourth Round/ Final Round till we continue.

-== ZENNOUSHA ==-- The gates were closed. Efranial was now contained within the Homeworld, the ecstacy of this realization flowing throughout his body like flames upon hot coal. Could he have been any more foolish? To do this was to isolate the Aega, to converge it into one central point... And there was no doubt, none in his mind that he was the most powerful of his kind within these walls; he was the progenitor of this conflict, and he would end it by his own hand. "Idiocy...!" Efranial rasped, his grin spreading nearly from ear to ear even while Rai's blade clefted air in twain. He seemed not to care that his conflict was interrupted... seemed not to notice, such was his focus. This would be the beginning of his insanity. "I'm going to rip you apart."

He reached inward, plunged into the depths of his being the Aega that had already begun to saturate his body. Such an opportunity would occur only once every millenia he supposed... for Omega had triggered the height of his genome, the condition to unlock that which must not be: direct access to the "flow". With the threshhold closed, the flow had only one direction to go... "Come to me." Efranial murmured, pupils dialating as his body writhed with the energy coursing throughout, sinew straining audibly amongst bone and flesh. Flesh split; muscle corroded. His physical form would undergo the advent of the Myrmidon, or so it would appear in Omega's eyes. But as Efranial's bone structure changed his back burst open, what came from within was not draconic wings. No, it was raw Aega.

"Haaah...! He should thank you!" Efranial intoned, his entire form twisting and convulsing, bleeding the life flow of his ancestors while the change continued. No... this was not the Myrmidon. This was... "Yes, call out to daddy, Omega! Not even he can save you from your Patriarch!" Limbs elongated, flesh became as rock and stone, and as his height nearly tripled his spine burst from the back of his pelvis. It was grotesque... horrifying perhaps as his skeletal structure kissed the air, only to then cover once more with flesh. This was draconic perfection.

An enormous, clawed arm was brought upward in what appeared to be a slow and lumbering motion, but as his musculature creaked the surrounding air professed its disdain to accept the Aega, and in a billowing shockwave it burst outward from that point, an intense pressure created by his merest movement. "I've not delved so far in ages, Omega... You bring... the beast out of me!" <E>

-==ASTRAL JOSH==- http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/(RnH)_Battle_of_the_Last_Enemy_-_In_the_Mirror.mid -Rudra Evolution- So the devil emerges. Venom dripping like geysers down her blood stained face. She was the imperfection of the perfection. The incalculable disorder of order. The raw true embodiment of chaos. Not the chaotic statistics of corporeality calculated by every scientific degree ...No..the chaos ineffable by human definition. The true carnal gate keeper which lurks behind Jehova's shoulder with a death-defying, murderous look of contempt.

It was the undefinable indistinction passed down through the true heritage of Chaos. From chaos__x , everlasting_chaos right down the lineage's final member, Kaosu. The cynical brute which governed and mentored him throughout all his criminal life. This indistinction accumulated throughout creation and the pre-void's infinite time span. Compiling immeasurable megatons of utter dissonance like a catastrophic plague. The unthinkable destruction being super-condensed into an omniversal doomsday device.

To put it lightly...People claim they use chaos...Claim they know chaos..Such foolishness ...An unexplainable ineffability like this isn't bridled by moral and immoral understanding. It can't be analyzed by sentient, divine, cosmic, intricate and exponential minds....For as they say...Definition and meaning are two different things......Conclusively even an existence's span of meditation would be pointless. Every subjective angle is inevitably useless when attempting to crack the enigmatic puzzle

Death and destruction would only follow from here on out. This was the point of no return. If you have any final wishes and prayers you better say them now, folks.

-WELCOME TO THE SADISTIC!- That ear shattering banshee cry reverted universal courage into discouragement. That caustic feminine tone , eternally trepidizing with a soul shattering resonance, literally imploded heavens' gates and heaven's pre-established dominance over creation. Thus it came and the hounds were let free. The three states of b were universally distorted and discarded into apocalyptic chains. Existential totality's *this is a word I made up meaning dualism except with three components* triualism became ensnared into an eternally bleak nihilism..True nothingness where even an abysmal void isn't plausible from the aftermath......-Rudra Evolution-<E>

-== OMEGA RYUUJIN /JAY =-- Omega recoiled in horror to the creation caused by the threshold closing and to simply put, he had seen nothing like it before, what more, he could not feel the voice of Zennousha any longer. Something was amidst. Something was very wrong. The Aega that coursed through him began behaving erratically. Coming and going, like a link that was about to be broken, the currents in the bloodlines had changed and something told him they weren’t in his favor any longer. And then Omega saw, that wretched thing. It was written in the archives by many prophets and in that text he remembered reading about them. Myrmidon. The first form. The first creation. Had Efranial become so primitive in behavior that the Aega had simply taken over him? He was something else to be sure, but what?

Emotions aside Omega would not let that stop him. Interrupt his desire for battle. Nay, It would only serve to quell his taste for conflict. If only for a moment. In the sea of fears he would reach down far, into the depths of himself and find something to drive him on. Alone or not, he would continue this course of action.

The Ryuujin charged forward, carrying rods of pure Aega. Foot falls stirred the earthen floor below as the Aega ignited trails of fire, burning into molten lava and creating a sea of fire as it came into contact with the hands of Homeworld. The hands that carried Omega forward. The blades came into contact with one another and joined, culminating into a single pure polearm of pure Aega. The pole arm twirled and spun towards Rai, passing through him. Omega continued on, not looking back to see the damage done, if any. The pole arm spun upwards ninety degrees as Omega brought the pole arm around aiming at the entire mid section of Efranial.

Carefully taking note of his new size and arm’s reach, trying his best not to get into range of the massive claws and gaping maw that Efranial had recently acquired.

“The both of you, die! Die! DIE! DIE!” Omega shouted.

During the entire ordeal, Omega couldn’t help sense that something much larger than he was amidst. Something, sinister. Something that commanded the ages. What was it? Was it here, already? All doors had been closed, hadn’t they? <E>

And the finale *Which we'll finish the fight later*...

-== TRAGIC.FIGURE/PAT/RAI THE XETA(THE QUANTUM REAPER) ==- A glancing hit, with the rising of Angel Slayer, this Aega polearm had been deflected only enough that it didn't hit Rai, and still carried forth with it's momentum. Even so, Angel Slayer had been tossed from his grip, fading from view, back into the depths of the Abyssal Void from which it was crafted and birthed. Something tore at Rai from within his insides, being in this area even though he is not supposed to be, and the effects that occurred outside of this place caused by the Summoner Joshua. With a cry of pain then a fall to his knees and the dissipation of the Hypersphere's aurora amongst him, his form became transparent and filled with lucidity. Then all together gone from the presence of Efranial and Omega, even Joshua.

He had ventured into the reaches of Da'ath, taken into his cradled arms and held in nothingness away from everything else, away from existence. Like a fountain of life he appeared in this abyssal void, side by side with his sword, he watched with shadowy eyes the ongoing between Efranial and Omega, also keeping a close eye on Joshua and his nexus as well before falling into slumber; such strenuous the act was to wield the Hypersphere for the first time. -fin

To be concluded....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc   Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zennousha, Omega Ryuujin, Xeta Rai and Summoner Josh free for all t1 pc
Page 1 of 1