Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Lightning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning   Lightning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Noah strolled towards the building of the meeting house, bringing out a silver key. Inserting the key into a slot, he turned; there was a click, and the door was pushed open. Lights flickered inside the structure of the Meeting House of the Aenied council, and Noah extended an arm, sweeping as suavely as he could towards the entrance.

"Welcome to the Meeting House of the council of Aenied."

Trudging in, Noah recognized the furniture, though by now dust had gathered; it had been quite some time since he last was here. It had been his job to safeguard this place. Moving through the small, compact rooms, Noah turned his head to glance over to Endellion, "I'm hoping it won't happen again." Thick eyebrows furrowed to form a small frown contemplatively, and he plopped down upon a wooden chair. Long legs stretching out, he turned to directly face the anatomy of Endellion with perfect composure upon his noble mien.

"Where do you think we should go next?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Endellion

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Lightning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning   Lightning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:40 am

She gave a soft sigh as she considered what she would do for it just was not normal that she could not change with nothing more than a thought. Endellion glanced towards Noah as he inserted a key into the keyhole and wondered when he had gone over there, frowning some she turned and followed him, glanceing into the building as he pushed the door open and gave a welcome to which she smiled and spoke in a soft voice "Thanks.."

She stepped slowly into the building, closeing the door behind her as he spoke and giving him a slight grin "Yeah." She followed him and soon found a seat to sit in as she heard the question, she shook her head "I- I don't know anything of this or where to go about it.. I think I may be affected by it.. I'm not sure. I don't like it.." What she really wanted to say was that she was scared.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Lightning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning   Lightning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Noah dusted traces of dust off the chair, and leaned back; arms folding behind his head as his fingers threaded together, his eyes closed. He contemplated silently for a moment, then looked up to fixate his gaze upon Endellion, "I have an idea of where I could find out... But I can't take you with me." There was a pause as Noah let that sink in, "But I know exactly where to drop you off for now!"

Noah stood, shifting towards a nearby window, gazing out, "To the far north, there's a place. Some call it mythical, because only a few actually see it. It's in the lands of the Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo. I heard it's called Eden Estate. It's a place you can rest at until I come back." Noah's brows tugged together to form a frow, "It's probably one of the safest place around now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
Endellion

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Lightning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning   Lightning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:44 am

Endellion's eyes were drawn downwards to the arm of the chair she sat upon as a droplet of water came to splash upon it, a tiny amount of dust being scattered by it she wondered how long it had been since Noah or anyone else had been there. She listened as Noah spoke, although her expression did not show the confusion she felt she did look up, why could she not go she wondered and then her expression did take on a curious look, he had somewhere to 'drop her off'. This was interesting.

Shifting slightly in her seat to watch him her hands came to cup one another as they rested in her lap. North, a place called Eden Estate, she was uncertain of this place and the true safety of it. Although he said it was one of the safest places she figured there could not possibly be many such places. But It would likely be a good thing to place her trust in his words, he seemed trustworthy, had he not been she would have long since fled.

"So then, Its directly north?" She questioned softly, her expression finally showing some of her uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lightning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning   Lightning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Northern Hemisphere :: Meeting House-
Jump to: