Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My...not so glorious return.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Z

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-23

My...not so glorious return. Empty
PostSubject: My...not so glorious return.   My...not so glorious return. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 am

Well. Been a long time sice I've been here. Heh. Writer's block, issues, all kinds of things have kept me away for a lot longer than I wanted to be kept away. But I'm back now. Good to be back. Don't think many people here remember me though; kinda sad. I wish I had come back sooner...because my wonderful litle Valley has apparantly been bought and turned into a resort. Thanks, whoever did that. Real sweet of you to destroy something I personally invested in and tried to make seperate from the hands of civilization. I appreciate it. Anyway, good to be back and such. Wonderful, actually. I think I'm gonna go see if I can jump in and find some RP now.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

My...not so glorious return. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My...not so glorious return.   My...not so glorious return. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:00 am

Welcome back. And as far as I remember, the majority of the Valley is separated from civilization but someone bought an area in it for the manor. I do not believe it is so large as to overtake the entire valley, just a small portion of it, cause then that'll force people to rp in it when some of us do not want to. So don't take it personally since more than likely the person who established the manor did not even know your intentions for the valley. Either or, just saying to relax and have fun. You've been away for a while and it's time for some R&R.

Nice to have you back.
Back to top Go down

My...not so glorious return.
Page 1 of 1