Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good eats

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
luthien
luthien

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Good eats - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good eats   Good eats - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 am

Completely forgetting the owners for a moment Luthien could do nothing but place the tips of his fingers to his forehead and laugh. "I swear Oliver, you have more personalities than anyone I know....Including me." Opening one eye he noted Oliver's back was oddly bare. "Not you too, where is your wonderful shotgun?" He shrugged and placed the hand back at his side. "Anyway, I understand your change, but do try to maintain one form long enough to figure out what's going on." Luthien laughed once more before turning his attention back the owners.

"I would beg your pardon sirs, but there is not a theif among us at the moment, well" His eyes shifted to the direction he had last seen the girl. "anyway, none that I know of." Turning his eyes back to the owners he put a hand in his back pocket. When his hand was removed a small card was between his first and index fingers. With a flick of his wrist he sent the card flying toward the first owner that had came to them. The card itself was harmless, a white card with gilded silver edges and silver writing on the front that read 'Luthien Tigrest Til Alexandros' "Use this card to contact me tomorrow, I'm sure you'll figure out how to use it, you both seem of the intelligent sort."

Turning to walk away, his back would be fully to the owners just as the card passed over the rock the owner had thrown before. "Shall we go Oliver, we have much to discuss and a tavern is much better than a field for that sort of thing." Not waiting for a reply he started to walk off in the direction the girl had gone before, figuring the girl knew the way to any town better than he did in these parts.
Back to top Go down

Good eats
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2