Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Day To Come.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mr_street
mr_street

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Another Day To Come. Empty
PostSubject: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:23 am

Rei:

Morning routines were the same for both males. Though, Reikenshin being the more bi-polar of the two. Their crop helped keep his sane; at times, it was the only thing keeping him from losing his mind. Awakening from his slumber, amiss within the deep trenches of the dream world, he sat up in his bed. Moving from it, he got dressed in his every-day attire. Shifting to the bed-side dresser, now, his hands adjusted so that three notches would be exchanged to reveal a secret drawer; accessable only by figuring out that puzzle and password. Withdrawing from it a linen sack, he smiled, attaching it to his belt. An odd smell filled the air; though, to him, it was the smell of sanity, and profit.

Moving outside, he immediately could feel the humidity. Grunting somewhat, he moved outside, looking around. It was slightly windy, though that didn't prove to help the situation with the humidity. He understood the importance of humidity for their [ him and his partner, Kyo ] to grow, though the humidity made him miserable. As he continued to venture from his home, the best home within Eden, North East of the Docks, he found his partner to be lying upon the beach; sound asleep. " Awake, dear brethren. " Spoke he, and as he realized that it was his brethren he was speaking to, he knew that this was not the appropriate waking call for such a man as himself or Kyo. Removing the sack from his waist, he moved it down, slowly, allowing it to pass gently and slowly infront of Kyo's nose, smirking a bit. This was the perfect waking call for the two. " As I said; awake. " He laughed a bit, withdrawing the sack and then opening it. The contents within were known only to those two; though from their crop many could assume what the sack withheld.

Kyo:

Of course he knew who it was. It could only be Rei, for no one else was here except the two. The scent he had bestowed upon him was proof enough. Instantly, his eyes fluttered open before he reached out towards the linen sack, snatching it out of his hands. "Good morning to you; on with the morning rotation." Having reached back into his pocket, he pulled out a long, slender and hollow piece of metal, placing it into his lap momentarily. He dug his hand into the sack, pulling out its delicious contents and spilling them into the hollow piece he had placed in his lap. Paper...fortunately, he had remembered to store an extra slip in his pocket.

He removed this from said pocket now. It- the piece of paper- was pre-rolled. So, it had that hollow look to it. He placed it into the opening of the hollow piece, pushing down towards the end of the pipe- which was blocked. He slammed the covered end of the piece into the palm of his hand, packing the material so as not to suck in any dry pieces. It was then time to unveil his creation. He twisted off the covered end of the pipe, pulling out the no-longer-hollow piece of paper. What a fine joint he had made. But, of course, it wasn't his. After putting it - the piece he had used to make the joint - back into his pocket, he shoved it in front of Rei's face. "Yours, not mine. You get the first hit."

Rei:

Laughing a bit, he nodded. " On with the morning rotation, as it is every morning. It only serves right that brethren bestow upon their own family the goods of the trade. " He nodded. " As I take first hit; note that the second shall be prepared elegantly. Perfect for acheiving the most...enlightening herbal experience. " Chuckling a bit more, he accepted the nicely rolled joint, placing it neatly between his thumb and index finger tips. Pressing it to his lips, he was careful as to not get any wetness upon the paper; this would serve costly and ruin Kyo's great creation. Inhaling as much as he could the great herb, he removed the object from his lips, holding it out for the grasp of Kyo. Opening his mouth once again, he forbade any smoke from emitting from his mouth; however, he took in oxygen. The mix of herb and oxygen would create a sanctuary for Reikenshin. A sanctuary that kept him sane. This was his trade; this was his medicine. This was his therapy. A good therapy it was, too.

As he held the great mixture within his lungs for a bit, he allowed himself to exhale; almost as the point of smothering. This would create a better effect, as it would provide more time for his lungs to soak up what they could of the herb. Herbal Essences, indeed. Thinking about this for a moment, he burst into laughter; still holding out the mobile sanity towards Kyo. " Hmm, it has been prepared. "

Kyo:

He took the sanity, so it was called, between his fingers, pulled it towards his lips and took a long and mighty drag off of it- what they were smoking. Kyo couldn't help it. He had always been accustomed to taking abnormally large hits. And this one had indeed, burned an inch off the paper. Holding the joint in front of Rei, he pounded on his chest with his opposite fist, holding any oncoming coughing fits at bay before he exhaled. Immediately, he felt that sense of euphoria slipping in; this was some rather good stuff. But what would one expect? They were experts at growing the product.

"Rei...that first hit just wiped me out." A low chuckle emitted from his inner core, having said this to Rei. He fell back into the sand, threading the fingers of both his hands together behind his head and using them as a pillow. He'd still use, even though he was currently fixed in a state of constant relaxation. "We'll save more of this particular kind next harvest." He nodded to that, having glanced up at Rei- who was about to take his next hit.

Rei:

Nodding a bit, he chuckled as well; accepting the same euphoric feeling. " That we will. It should sell rather quickly, and for a good price. " They knew the tricks of the trade; the best ways to grow their crop. As he smiled, he accepted the joint to his lips once again; this would be his last hit. As he inhaled, he took in most of what was left of the joint; inhaling the smoke from the joint and mixing it with oxygen as he had done previously. He smirked, putting out the rest of the joint and placing it back in the sack. Keeping himself from coughing much as his partner did, he allowed the mixture to spew from his mouth, fillng the air with a smoke-screen. Laughing a bit more, he sat down next to his brethren, eyes becoming glazed. A shiny film overtook them, and they lost all color other than that of the bloodshot experience. " Rather..calming, isn't it? "

Kyo:

Kyo didn't really catch his partner's last words- or any of them for that matter. Sadly, he watched as what was left of the joint was put back into the sack. Ah, well. He was feeling it, that's all that mattered. "Rei.... er, what? Nevermind." He fell back into the sand, making a small crater with his head. Man, was he comfy. He lifted his hand into the air, and brought it in front of his face. He didn't really intend to do anything with the hand, but staring at it just seemed fun. "So... WHAT, Rei? Stop interrupting me." What a second. Was he hearing things? He shrugged off the question, not really caring. "Anyway...we need to figure out a way to get more customers. I've already got one person that has considered trying our product; a female." HE did his best to push himself to his feet; that was quite a task. He stumbled on the balls of his feet before regaining his composure. "Now, if only she'd come on time."

Rei:

-= Grunting a bit, he looked to his friend. " You're hearing stuff, idiot. Shush. " Standing up, he too stumbled a bit, though less than his friend. " I wasn't interupting you, either. " He then thought of an idea, laughing a bit. " Also, when is your lady friend to supposed to come test the product? I'm very sure she'll be interested. Oh, spider on your shoulder. " He didn't know if Kyo feared spiders or not, though in their current mental condition any type of creepy crawly bug-like creature would be devastating. =-

Kyo:

"A SPIDER?!!?" His reaction was instant. Kyo sprinted towards the lake, diving headfirst into the water. Spider's couldn't breathe underwater- or swim for that matter- so it would ultimately be swept away by the river's soft current. Dripping wet, he stepped onto the shore, shaking his head left and right to get rid of any excess water that might be in his hair. "Thanks for the warning, brother." Wait a moment...darn it, he had psyched him out. "Oh, you're terrible." His lips curled back into a short grin before a low chuckle emitted from his inner core. "I'm going to get you back, man; just wait and see." Kyo knew what he was going to do to get him back. It would be so unexpected, but would work- he hoped so.

Rei:

-= He instantly started laughing. " You're welcome. " Laughing a bit more, he pointed and his soaked friend. " I can't believe you actually fell for that. I'm surprised I thought of that. " Laughing still, he turned, moving away from the water to avoid being pushed in. " Quite a few people are terrified of creepy-crawlies, so I assumed that you, in your current mind-set, would also fear a little spider. Mr. Big and Bad's scared of a spider. " Laughing louder, he fell to the ground, in a laughing fit. " Whoo. " Standing back up now, he ceased his laughter, looking around. " Hmm, and what are we to do today, Kyo? " He blinked some, watching him and chuckling some. " First of all, you need to get changed. " =-

Kyo:

Dripping wet, he ran his hands through his hair, pushing it back. This of course, did nothing to deter its form- it still remained spiked, regardless. His arms crossed themselves over his chest, contemplating their activity for the day. "I'm not sure. I don't think that customer is going to show. But I have been advertising to other people, as well. We'll just have to wait it out." He nodded to this, pushing away any beads of water remnants that had stuck to his face. "As for my clothes, I have ten different outfits like this. So, it wouldn't make much sense." A low chuckle inched between his lips, drifting into the air. "Perhaps we should check on the crop?" Without waiting for an answer, he strolled towards the field, convinced that his companion would follow him.

Of course, they had to have something to guard their crop: Quite a few lions circled the perimeter, protecting the field from any intruders / thieves. They weren't your average beasts, though. They had a few abilities that had been granted to them via himself and Rei. The lions knew who their masters were. Therefore, they didn't attack. It was quite easy to slip past them. Kyo just simply walked through the trees, strolling right into the marijuana field itself.

Rei:

" We both have the same pairs of clothes in quantities; I wonder why we don't get tired of wearing the same out-fit. " He laughed a bit, before nodding and catching up to Kyo quickly. Looking about, he grinned. " Here boy! " Rushing to him was a black lion; an odd color for a lion. It had black fur, with a gray mane, and solid black eyes. " Oh, Midnight. Been guarding the crop good, have you? " Shadows entrailed about Midnight's tail, as well as followed his footsteps. As he looked about, he looked to Kyo. " Where's Napolean? " He blinked some, looking about once again. " Hmm, he's normally lingering around here at this time. Oh well. " He nodded some, before looking to their gorgeous product. " How could someone deny this? This is crazy shit. "

Kyo:

"Aye, you've got a point my friend; who wouldn't want this? And as for Napoleon, I don't know. I'm sure he's loafing around here somewhere. The great beast was nothing like Midnight; Napoleon was as normal as they came- aside from the fact that he could breathe fire. No more than one element for this creature, though. Fire was all he, Napoleon, needed. Kyo took it upon himself to stroll about the field, stretching his neck out towards the plants and taking sniff after sniff.

This stuff really was delectable. In time, it would soon make Rei and himself rich. He hid himself behind one of the many stalks and proceeded to rip a plant out of the ground, forcing it into the casing of his large inside pocket. Even though he was determined to avoid being seen, he didn't care if Rei saw him or not. In fact, he was sure Rei was doing the same thing. Or was he? He didn't know. And he wouldn't have cared if he, Rei, WAS taking some for himself. Rather, he chuckled at the thought.

Rei:

" I see you, cheapskate. " He chuckled, looking to Kyo. " No worries, I do it too. Hell, we have enough to spare. " He nodded. " We have a huge ass field full; we care spare a few stocks for our own pleasure. After all, sanity comes in quantites; our quantity is just larger than others. " Chuckling a bit more, he smiled. " OOoh, you're going straight for the good-pickins. " Laughing a bit more towards him, he sighed, allowing the end of the staff to be pressed into the ground. " I've been widdling a new staff; it's a rather good one so far. Pretty smooth. " He nodded. " I'm going to add grips and everything, possibly a few grooves, a design, and a wood-stain. " Grinning a bit, he nodded. " It'll probably end up being gray or black, or red. One of the two. Would you like one? " He looked to Kyo, before snatching a rather large stock of their product, which seemed to smell better than the others. If it didn't smell better and promise more of a high, why would he have sprinted past Kyo to get to it?

Kyo:

Kyo froze, patting at the outside of his inside pocket; he could feel it. And he knew that it was second to the stalk Rei had just extracted from the ground. But still, he couldn't just leave it out HERE. That would be pointless. Keeping it sounded just plain smarter. Strolling over to Rei's general position, simply beside him, he reached down towards the stock, plucking his own share. "You and I will share the one I first grabbed. Or... we share it with the new client. This stuff is rather young...and very fresh, I'm sure she'll enjoy it." But! They'd only share the weaker stash with her; not the aforementioned. Holding both stocks firmly in his hands, he nodded towards his *pot-nuh.* "Shall we roll?"
Back to top Go down
mr_street
mr_street

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:26 am

" Roll we shall. " Grinning a bit towards his *pot-nuh*, he nodded, continuing throughout the field, taking up random stocks and nodding. " We'll keep the best for our own; as the rest of this is grown so well that it will please the most hateful person. And, well, if it doesn't, fuck 'em. " He laughed a hit. He and Kyo both had the same ' fuck it ' attitude. Rei's opinion to most things were, oh well, go with the flow. He lived life calmly, as aggression was only something that he used to dabble in. He had rid himself of his addictions, however; he was in love...in love with the Ganj.
Back to top Go down
The_Stuff
The_Stuff

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 8:06 pm

Kyo gave Rei a swift nod. "It has come to my understanding that we may experience some issues involving one asian person. I fear for the safety of our crop, so I'll go on while you watch over everything." And with that said, he gave his partner another nod before he turned on his heel, heading to the city of Nede; but he had to make a quick stop. Turning right, he made his way to the storage room. Upon reaching his destination, the storage room, he pulled open both of its doors before he entered. Blocks upon blocks of delight- marijuana- were arranged in stacks before him. Kyo chose two of the biggest, sticking them into a rucksack and slinging it over his shoulder. "Now... on to Nede."
Back to top Go down
mr_street
mr_street

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:15 pm

-= Yawning some, he nodded. " Yeah, you should be able to persuade them to purchase with some....already stocked material. " Chuckling a bit, he nodded. " I'll be awaiting your return. " Until his brother returned, he would sit..Guarding the fields. Kyo was always the one that did the diplomatic stuff, as Rei was not the calm type. He was more aggressive, and irritated more easily. So, he let Kyo handle all the stuff that required good handling.
Back to top Go down
The_Stuff
The_Stuff

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:27 pm

"Peh..." Kyo had stepped out into the hot sun, having completed another deal. He was half-surprised he didn't ask Taru to pay him. He paused even now, turning on his heel to gaze at the tea shop. "Hm...perhaps I can make an exception for her." With that said, he carried on, walking out into the town square and into the large crowds of people. The town of Nede was, as usualy, sprawling with its customary hustle and bustle of patrons. Kyo would pay them no attention. People didn't really matter him. In fact, he was quite sure he didn't matter to them. He was just a lowlife drug dealer-- in their eyes. Kyo saw himself as a business man; and nothing paid better than marijuana.

He took a left, heading into the thick, dark woods. All shade had been cut off, and Kyo once again felt the coolness creep in over him. It felt pretty good. All the sweat began to dry, providing him with a calm sense of desired relief. Kyo didn't like the heat. He tried to stay inside as often as possible. His only exception was the beach. With its beautiful sunsets and fantastic colors provided by those sunsets. The crystal clear water. . . it was paradise. And of course, the faint smell of marijuana. Kyo stopped in his tracks. His high was fading. Instantly, he started walking again, his pace somewhat of a run as he headed back towards the farm.

It had come into view just after a few feet. There it was. He could see the thick perimeter of trees that circled the marijuana field. The lions were in view, as well. Nothing had went wrong. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Kyo brought his fingers to his lips and gave off a high pitched whistle, letting Rei, who Kyo was sure was around here somewhere, know he was home.
Back to top Go down
mr_street
mr_street

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:54 am

Laying there on the sand, he laughed, standing up and stumbling. He had just smoked his limit for mid-day. He knew that his brother was going to be gone for a while, so he figured he could toke up a bit to make things more lively for himself. Things were pretty dead when Kyo wasn't around; and it sort of sucked. With no one other than the lions to help him out, he decided to let his own lion toke up a bit, as well. His lion was laid out next to him, with Rei's head laying on his stomach. Comfortable as could be. Rei was laying down once again now. He knew that Kyo might get mad, but he also knew he'd probably laugh. Either way, his brother was coming. Hopefully with some food, or money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day To Come.   Another Day To Come. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day To Come.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear :: Pot Farm-
Jump to: