Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scar Issues.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Scar Issues. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 am

*Elrith smiled. He couldnt help it, they were al ine. He glanced at Trader's wrist, immediately knowing it was broken.*

"Are you ok?"

*He asked causiusly stepping forward, gathering magic in his palm. He had no clue how to ment a dislocation properly, but he could fix a broken bone like a wrist easily. or so it would seem, in truth it would be far more painful the the knee, however elrith used two spells joined, the main spell was to heal the injury, were as the second spell transfered 95% of the pain she would feel into him. People asked him why he didnt use healing magics as much and why he hadnt studied them indepth, he was a caring kind, and he took most of the pain for anything. He could pass out at this one, he hadnt done itin a while, and although she should only feel like she was kicked in the hin at first, he would be alot worse off. Though he wouldnt show it. Then again, this all was her choice, he wouldnt even try to heal her unless she allowed him to.*

"Would you like me to see if i can mend that for you Ms. Trader?"

*he asked in his calming and caring tones, hes face not showing the difficulty and danger of him doing so. If he passed out, then her wrist would still heal, but she would get hit by all the pain, and that was not good.*

"Its enirely your choice of course."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 pm

Being picked up by Trader, Kyle would hardly notice, his body infact automaticly snuggling up into her arm as she carried him. Feeling her warmth, he would then start to purr softly.
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:31 pm

Trader held her chin up, no matter how much she wanted to look down. Feeling Kyle's purr vibrate through her, she bowed her head as she walked past Elrith. Taking a breath, she paused by him, then let it out slowly with her head still down. She had wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. The words were only emotion, unformed and unspoken.

Walking out the door, she slowly raised her head again, staring foreward. Rearanging Kyle so that he was in one arm with his head by her neck and shoulder, she entered the library before she was truely ready. Barely glancing at her desk, she made her way upstairs to her apartment attic, not noticing if people were looking at her or calling to her.

To tell the truth, she didn't really care just then.
Back to top Go down
Sterling
Sterling

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:30 am

Sterling, unaware of what was going on merely thought of sleeping. She would slide down in her chair, prop her neck up on the the leather backrest, tilt her head back, and quickly drift off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 am

*He sighed. his young face twisting as the wisdom of his true age came out. he closed his eyes and walked out to the infermary, taking his pipe out an lighting it as he was outside. He breathed in deeply, taking a huge puff. then blew it out through his nostrils, the smoke hanging in the air, he opened his eyes.*

"Her trust in magic is broken..."

*He walked away, not bothering to check backwith the nurse, as a guar took his post by the door. He walked along the coblestone path that was surrounded by the lake of the University. the islands in the lake, were tiny, no larger then the singlular tree that stood atop each one. Cherry Blossums. They were in bloom now, and were to be bare in a few days, a charm cast apon them to increase the astetics of the campus. The smell of the sweet mountain air wafted in from behind the area. The mountains to the west. He took another deep puff, nodding a greeting to a group of young students. One was attempting at a miniature dragon summoning spell, failing as he began covered in soot, the others laughted. but he could not. Even this peaceful and happy place seemed broken. And he wasnt sure why.*

"Perhaps, i should talk to her, see if she is alright... i hope her trust in me is not broken either..."

*He headed through the libary, stoppping only to direct 3 people, and only because he had an image to uphold. And he quickly moved to the door of her attic like appartment.. He knocked three times in the rythem he always did.*

"Ms. Trader... are you alright?"

*There was concern in his voice, more then usual, and his voice was not layered, he used none of his odd utilities. He had even left his pipe on her desk in the libary.*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 pm

The gentle doze cast upon him seemed only that of a guise. Holding onto Trader with an unnaturally tight grasp for a sleeping child, Kyle moved with Traders shifting, resting his head over her shoulder, but as they would exit the office, one eye would peek open to gaze at the mand Elrith. Dissappering from his view with a turn of motion from Trader, Kyle would now look back at a hall way, his lids falling half way shut as real sleep attempted to ensnair him once again. By the time they had entered into that of the library, sleep would have fallen on him for, hopefully, the last time that day. Such long hours he had spent, first being that morning in a cell made of iron and rock, now to be taken to a place of warmth and comfort. Perhaps living here will be a healthy change. Perhaps not......
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Flipping back the covers of her bed with a foot, Trader would gently lay Kyle down, half choking herself as she caught his rolling head with her elbow.

Straightening up, she gazed at Kyle a moment, peace stealing over his childish features. Walking over to her dresser, by now covered in stickers of different bands and bits of wit, she took a pen and engraved into the wood in black one of her favorite Green Day lyrics:

Life's a bitch.
And so am I. The world owes me, so f-

Some one knocked. Out of habit, Trader tapped the same rhythm, lyric forgotten. Her own way of saying 'come in', without having to speak.

Grief tore through her gut, a sob gurggling from her mouth. Bowing her head, she let herself cry for a moment, before biting her lip and coming back together. Taking deep shuddering breaths, she turned around to face her room, leaning against her dresser. Rubbing her eyes to dry them up some, she replayed the knock through her head.

Elrith.... Letting her chin fall to her chest, Trader wondered if she was really ready to be responsible for a kid. Could she be that patient? Would she be that patient? What about food? Would they share a bed? What about clothes? He couldn't wear her sweatshirt forever. How big would he get? Would his years be the same as a human's?

How the hell do people do this?
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:46 pm

*he heard the return knock. knowing her the way he did he knew that was his cue to enter. he twisted the nob and entered slowly. Closing the door softly behind him. He noticed the small child asleep, smiling up at her he glanced back into her eyes. However one did not need magical eyes to read this libaryian like an open book. Her emotions were clear to him.*

"Well... must have been an exciting time off for you i suppose eh? I assume you will be requirering a larger dorm as well?"

*His words were forced, his mind straying. He thought of her time ahead. He had been married many times throughout his life, a life now long beyond compare save by his brother Omaga. No others of this plain had lived so long. He had in his time been a husband, a father, a brother, and more then anything else... though he hated it... a soldier. His 25 sons and 14 daughters. now only 1 son and 3 daughters. thye others dead from age. His immortality was not hereditary. His son would be in battle now, 25 years old and a sword in his hand since age 5. He would most likely be the victor. His daughters were closer. one even at the university, secretly. they were 17, 19, and 30. He was snapped back to real time and to the current events.*

"Trader... I am sorry... you must be terrified of the future... but you dont have to be."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:01 am

Curled up in the fetal possition, Kyle put his head near his knees, his arms wrapping around his legs compleatly, allowing him to fall into a heavy sleep that would put him out for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 am

Trader barely registered Elrith was talking.

... Need a bigger dorm...

"Naw. This one is fine." It was big enough. For her and a kid, as long as it was just them, her and Kyle should be fine. A small shudder crept up her spine, goosebumps rising along her arms.

"I'm not scared." She whispered, eyes going blank as she gazed at her floor. "I just don't know what to do, how to... To do anything." Trader let her breathing slow, twirling the pen through her fingers and back again. She worked her gum at the back of her mouth, cheek muscles flexing.

I just don't know what to do..... I just don't know. What to do. What to do. What to do. I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:33 pm

*He walked over scilently and place a calming hand on her shoulder. Turely, hwe was also transfering some magic into her, forcing her brain to calm a bit by realese of hormones, but that was not something anyone but an experienced mage would notice. Then again, one could notice the aura from his hand, one of confidence, and trust.*

"Dont worry about it Trader... you'll find that it is natural to raise a child. i know from experience."

*His mind wondered for a moment back to his families faces. and he couldnt suppress a smile of a different kind.*

'If you dwell to much... you may loose the present, dont worry and dont wonder. just act..."

*With that he walked over and leaned on the wall, looking at her, secertly wiping a forming tear away from the thought of his mostly long past family.*

"However, i would like to know what happened and how this young one came into your care... if you dont mind telling me? If you would rather not discuss it, ill leave you to your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Rolling to one side, Kyles facial expressions would every so often with the changing of dreams, mostly about Trader and the new world he has been put in. Curling back up, his tail would flip up and lightly bounce against his own head, his mouth hanging slightly open as he stretched sideways on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:48 pm

"You mean, I am going to raise some seven year old that isn't even human while I know nothing about the species and slash or kids, for that matter, out of instinct."

Trader gazed an intensly flat glare at her floor, tapping the pen against her thigh to a random beat going through her head. Something puzzled her, though.

"Wait.... You were a parent? A father? Are A parent? "

Just act. Ha. I'm no actor. I can't just do something. God, what the hell did I get myself into?

"I went to a black market in town to get my friend Jaimz a book. He gave me a blank check to pay with, 'cause he didn't know how much it would cost, or if it would even be there.

"I took a tumble down some stairs, and wound up in this like, underground jail kinda thing. That's were I found Kyle."

Some times, one can be too nice.

"I just kinda like... I dunno, I just wanted to get him out, ya know? Like, he's a freakin' little kid. A little kid with cat ears and a tail, but still. So I got him, payed for him, we, Kyle and me.... Well...."

She skipped the part about getting chased by the vampire out of the market, tripping, falling, then going a few blocks to her car and driving with one hand and foot.

"Well, we kinda went to McDonalds and got him something to eat after that. He ordered the biggest thing on the menu, and ate it all. It was insane. I mean, I can't even eat all that." She lifted her gaze to Kyle, then found Elrith's face. She tried to look honest, which she was being, but at the same time, she was trying to find answers. Anything to let her know everything would be alright, even though it wasn't currently. Anything to let her know anything.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:21 pm

*He nodded as she peiced together what he had said.*

"And yes Ms. Trader, i was and am a parent. total number over the past few centuries has been 39... but your life will be easier trhen mine was. and not cause it is just one kid."

*He let that fact alone and listened as she told her story, but scined she had left something out.*

"Wait. they just let you walk out... even though you werent supposed to be there. the black market normally wuouldnt be so forgiving... did you leave something out?"

*He looked at her and awaited her answer.*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:38 am

Tossing from side to side suddenly, Kyle would become very restless, his face contorting with his dream. From one toss to the next, his body suddenly flash paced through the air, landing on Traders shoulder, even as heavy, or light, he would weigh, Trader would feel nothing as Kyle crouched, staring over toward Elrith.

In his intensity, Kyle's eyes would appeared to be wrong, the soft golden eyes now a deep violet with a crossed pupil running horizontally. As well, the mana pressure in the room would increase dramatically, as if someone, or several people, had just stormed the room.

Ready to flash pace again through the air, Kyle would let out a deep growl from the middle of his chest, the vibrations cutting the air, mana release from his body in small pulses as warning to the supposed threat of Elrith.
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:36 am

Trader stared at Elrith.

"S.... Seriously?" She found it hard to see Elrith bossing little kids around. She found it hard to see him bossng anyone around. She smiled big at his question of her walking out, but didn't answer.

Her smile melted a little. "Like... You like.... Fricken..... How many kids?!" She blinked, about shedding her skin as Kyle jumped on her.

"Kyle...." She warned, unsure of what he was doing. "Chill." She turned her head just as Kyle's eyes changed, and she swallowed hard. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing. For the moment, she was guessing it was bad.

Trader's muscles tightened, prepairing to take that first hit. She hoped, that if something went wrong, she could overpower Kyle. Recalling how he had pushed the vampire down the stairs and ran so fast, her stomach constricted. She made a fist, unrolled it, knuckles popping, then made one again. She continued the motion, watching Kyle ever second.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:56 pm

*elrith smiled as he looked from Kyle to Trader.*

"He is a protective one. Im certain you too have made quite a strong bond that i am."

*He raised his hands to show he was not armed (save by his magic.) and had no intention of fighting. He step foward and layed a hand on trader's shoulder.*

"No need to get hastey. after all im sure that you dont want to fight Kyle..."

*Elrith's eyes narrowed as he glanced back at kyle. however the glare on his glasses hid this fact from veiw. Elrith was ready to defend them both should the boy go out of control. He wouldnt hurt the boy... IF he could avoid it.*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Kaen
Kyle Kaen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:22 am

For two grown people, specially someone with prolonged health, the two people before Kyle obviously had no idea that as a child and a neko, some instinctual characteristics would still reside inside of the little neko boy. There words meant nothing, all Kyle could know right now was to protect that which is most precious to him. In most case's its there own life, but Kyle was now thinking that Trader was in some kind of danger, and his animalistic side was all that controlled him. As Elrith's hand landed on Traders other shoulder, Kyle would then move forward, his teeth, grinded down from fangs from the black-market, would simply clamp around Elrith's hand, the pressure not even close to hard enough to hurt, now allowing Kyle to hang from Elrith's arm. After gnawing for a moment, Kyle’s eyes would return to normal, swirling back to there characteristic slits for pupils. Once coherent, Kyle would just fall to the ground, passed out from the excess use of energy.

EDIT

Last edited by Kyle Kaen on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Trader reached one arm around Kyle's waste just as he jumped, squeezing him against herself. She bit her lip in thought for a moment, before wrapping one hand around to the shoulder closest to her. Lifting him, she bent down to let his feet rest on the ground.

Sliding her hand down his arm, she held his hand as she stood again, looking at Elrith apologeticly. "I'm sorry. You guys should probably meet on better terms some time."

Getthefuckoutofmyroom.

She nodded to Elrith, a slight bow of her head. Please.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:28 pm

*Elrith did not move his hand as it was bitten, knowing that an animal would more then likely release if an attack like that didnty efect the target. He put his hands behind his back like a soldier would and smiled, however his eyes still narrowed as she mentions their meeting again.*

"Perhaps it would be best if we never meet at all... after all i dont want to cause anymore trouble then i already have. Have a goodevening Ms. Trader."

*He did an about face and quitely left the room, using his heel to let the door close softly. he was not angry, however he didnt want to be a bother and he realized that the kid was not happy with his pressence. He decided he would merely give the child a very wide birth, and hopefully they wouldnt have to have another such encounter.*

"Youth... a foolish thing... however it is such a glorious thing as well..."
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:36 pm

*Elrith headed up to the roof of the dome where he often was at the dark hours of the night, he normally played softly, but tonight he played his violin a bit louder then he realized. He was playing a soft Elven song of joy, which like classical Latino music, has the sound of a song of morning. He was highly skilled on the piano and other key instruments and his favorite musical piece was the violin, he was not a good guitarist however. He made long strokes with the bow; his nimble fingers dancing offer the frets as he swayed with the tune, putting his soul into the music that was barely a whisper throughout the university. The clear night had more stars then ever and the dull white moon was crescent and glowing. He couldn’t suppress a smile as he thought back to the two other occupants of the dome at the moment. He wished Ms. Trader all the luck in the world, she would need it as a first time parent.*

'Janella..." *he whispered as he finished the song, looking up at the sky, he saw the constellation that was recently added to the charts, it looked like a young man and a young woman in a loving embrace. He saw the specifics of it in his mind. Long ago he had been far more powerful, a being that was unchecked and adolescent. He now had 100 steals and 10 levels of power, he had once walked the world in his 9th form at all times. Long ago he had fallen in love with a woman named Janella...*

"And for her I moved the very stars..."

*He completed his memory and felt a tear fall from his right eye, he hadn’t forgotten her, and he never would. He started into the sky as he placed the pad back to his chin and began to play an Elven song of morning, which had a fiddle like tone to it oddly.*

"Rest now... and I shall play your favorite song..."
Back to top Go down
Trader
Trader

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:23 am

Trader heard the music flowing in from her window before she realized she was still standing in the same spot, still staring at the same floor, still feeling confused.

Her stomach let loose an eery growl, worthy of a metal band.

Hmmm.... Ice cream.... Walking to her closet in a trance, she swivled around the door and opened a carefully hidden mini-fridge. From it she took a small tub of Ben and Jerry's vanilla and two spoons from a small shelf on top of the fridge. Kicking the door closed, she made her way over to her bed, plopped down, and carefully revealed the awesomeness that is ice cream.

God I'm going to get fat. I wonder if this is how mothers gain that weight; not from being pregnant, but from eating sweets and fattening goodies to make them feel better about the stress.

Mmmmm..... Ice cream.
Offering one of the spoons to Kyle, she scooped a little on to her own spoon and slid it into her mouth, the melodies of the music making her mind drift.

This shouldn't be so bad. I'll just have to learn some stuff about whatever Kyle is, neko or whatever, and raise him right. Should be easy. My job doesn't take away that much time, and I don't think anyone would mind having him in the library anyway. He's quiet as hell; he should be perfect. Maybe he can get to those top shelves I've been so curious about....

Cocking a sharp eyebrow at Kyle, she noticed the tone of music change. Picking up the remote to her CD player, she hit play, and her own sad symphonies began to play.

In any case, this should be fun. Not.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:29 pm

He headed back down and into his office, where he began to study an ancient scroll he had been reading for almost 10 years. His mind raced as he translated the dead lanuage like his own, he was forming a vivid image of the prophacy in his mind when it finally struck him.

"The dark sky will burn as the very force of the nature abound do crash down... As the age of time, comes to a second." he spoke to himself, he had been trying to finde evidence of the prophacy for a decade, and now he remembered something he had seen a long time before.

His mind raced as the seconds of time reversed their pull on reality, his past coming back to him as he stood. His power was unchecked in that age, as he was fighting in the war that would destroy his people. below him, a golden globe of a rich and healthy planet was eclipsed by the red glow from the burning moon above. A weapon of great might and power had been used to draw the moon from its orbit about the planet. in this manuver, all of the remaining rebelous Seekers were to be destroyed, save for their base on the planet of Frorn. The red orb burned brighter still as its gurth brought death to the planet below, as the two met an eruption of massive scales and unbelievable strength ripped the two powers asunder. Both planet and moon, now becoming one and many at once, moved from the orbit, small debris broke off and plunged into the atmosphere of a nearby colony of the Cubledors, the faction he belonged to. only small shards smashed into th eplanet, and yet from his potitsion in the veil of Time he saw the clouds rises and the planet die, slowly and painfully.

"And now, a day in the age of gods has past, and the Two who are One will burn once more..." he spoke unknowingly, as his voice echoed he begame aware once more, and caught the sentence from his own tounge and walls around.

"then may gods save this plain."

(i hope no one objects to this, i figured if new Aenied is to be after some catoclismic event then i would post a link to said storm in this old Aenied. the entire idea being that the planet and moon who collided still sail in the tars, passing by other planets and releasing a furry of meteorites upon the planets they pass, destroying them for th emost part. and ubjections to this at all, please message me and i shall delete this post.)

(void this whole post as a cause of the storm, i have realized without any messages that this link focusses to much on one character, the events in his past still happened, however the planet in the story has nothing to do with the storm.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar Issues.   Scar Issues. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scar Issues.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Northern Hemisphere :: The Magnus University-
Jump to: