Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Organized Fight...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenith

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-11

An Organized Fight... Empty
PostSubject: An Organized Fight...   An Organized Fight... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Subject: T2 / S15 Training.

The Proposal:

If you're interested in learning T2/S15 rules and regulations, as well as forming a small group for practice, I offer to be the "go to" guy in any information pertaining to or corresponding with this subject. Some of you may already know me, though most know of me and have not actually met me first-hand. If any of you are interested I will do my best to keep this as simple and straight-forward as possible, but for those of you who already know me...You know nothing with me is simple and straight-forward. We'll see what happens, I suppose. I'll be around.

Yahoo Messenger: T2_Trainer
MSN Messenger: Evil_Mexican05@hotmail.com

You can address me by Ken/Kenith, either is fine with me. If you are going to add me to any of your messengers, I need notification in the request to signify you are responding to this post, otherwise you will not be added. I look forward to meeting all who would like to become apart of this event. Much Appreciated.
Back to top Go down

An Organized Fight...
Page 1 of 1