Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in the dark... Or are we?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female
Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Lost in the dark... Or are we? Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 am

: Sky was standing, marvelous in her state. Blood dripping down her chin and onto her black button up shirt. Her trench coat type jacket was buttoned one single time along her stomach, she dressed warm for once. Her wings were folded and occasionally flickered and stretched. With her pupils dialated, she had a few random bodies from the village she over looked drained and laying behind of her, lifeless. Licking her lips she smiled and let a little coo pass her lips before she flicked her fringed bangs from her eyes that were slowly moving back to that wonderful green.

She stretched and moved from foot to foot her flat soled shoes gripping on the rock she stood upon, her pin striped pants catching the rising suns rays. Taking in the warmth, she smirked and took a deep breath then exhaled. "It's simply brilliant to be back... I hope you all missed me." She crouched and placed her elbows on her thighs as her wings helped her balance, watching the village bellow with a curious stitch in her mind. That stitch held memories that passed by, only lasting a few precious seconds.

She was so very old, and did not intend on being back so soon... But, she was called for... And now she had to find who called for her, but that would have to be later. With the blood drying, she moved a sleeved arm and wiped it the lower portion of her face, removing the caking substance. "Hmn..." Her hues danced across the area she looked upon, the sun catching her ravenous trendils that laced around her face. She looked like what she was, an angel... But in all reality, she was the reject from heaven.

Back in has past life, she was a vampire... But still techincally is. The only difference is the wings she gained. The reason for this is because she wanted to do good, did do good, and did end up dying. She went to heaven, and was sadly rejected... But earned her wings. Odd? Yes. Amazing? Indeed.

So there she stood, in all her glory back from her murderous deathbed... And if one looked off behind of her, a grave with a statue resembling her was over a dug up patch of land.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoshyt_its_rochelle
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:14 am

Noah Mayllen was approaching a village. He was sent here by the people of Aenied to see what was the matter. News travel fast in Aenied, for there are various sufficient ways to contact each other, and he heard that there is trouble. Upon reaching the village, Noah paused and sniffed the air. Blood. His dark hues turned a brilliant blue, and a gloved-palm came to rest upon his katana, Jikeidan'in, that was hooked on the left to his belt. Noah sensed danger, but it would be most imprudent to let himself be seen now. He preferred to just do his job, and have whoever conveniently claim the glory. Glory didn't matter to him. The job was most important.

Often the people of Aenied would send him on missions, for he is one of the two leaders of the M.I.A. Executive branch of the council. The job of the Executive branch is to enforce the laws, and look over the people of the land. M.I.A. is the name of the council, whose job is to balance out the realm and keep it running. Often, Noah would return from a battle, with very few scratches on him. Those fatal wounds are often hidden beneath his layers of clothing. Though his job is to enforce the laws, he had no intention to follow all of the rules. Rules are created by the people, therefore changed, by the people. Some things should be kept secret, that much Noah knows for sure from experience.

Slipping a silver mask out from his little pouch also hooked to his belt, Noah put it over his face, strapping it on firmly. Now he is Jikeidan'in, the Vigilante of Aenied. Stepping deeper into the village, the wind blew at his almost polar white hair. A handsome face beneath the mask, with a strongly built figure, was how most would describe Noah. Other than that, he has a very haughty, curt mannerism about him. But that didn't matter. None of it did. His job is to protect Aenied. That is all there is to it.

People ran past him, screaming. Villagers, of course. What had happened? Few actually looked his way. They were too busy thinking of how to save themselves. Noah didn't mind that at all. The less people notice and oppose him, the better. He was heading towards the direction of the commotion, and passed his tongue over his dry lips. There is destruction in the air, he knew it. Noah himself would likely cause the demise of another, but what did it matter as long as others are saved in the process? Upon reaching his destination, he saw a girl. Noah was silent as he stood there, about three yards from her. His lips parted, and his voice came out suave and strong, "What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:31 am

: Upon hearing steadied footsteps... More than likely from a larger man than herself, she lazily turned her head and stood once she saw him coming near. Standing a good nine feet from her made her lips up turn into a smirk as he spoke. "My business here?" Her voice was thickly accented with something different, yet smooth and elegant to the ears. She raised a clawed hand to her face and ran it along her lips.

"I see no reason for you to be bothering me, boy." She let her eyes scan him in a quick fashion, the motion looked only as if she had blinked. Running her tongue along her lips, she still had that marvelous taste of blood clinging to her lush pink lips. Letting her eyes grow more wide with excitement of someone else near her, she took a step closer, pulling the nine feet to a smaller seven and a half. The step was more of a bounced stride, her wings flickering after she settled herself.

"Also..." She cooed, her voice seemingly laced with a mocking purr, "I'd like to inform you I was buried her ages ago." She paused, carefully picking her words. "That, my good sir, is my business of being here." She placed a hand on the hilt of her blade at which was clinging to her left hip. She ment no harm to him by her action of her hand on her hilt, only to defend herself if need be.

With her lips holding a soft grin, her canines were visible, showing him she was the unwanted commotion. Another indication was the dead villagers behind of her form, dead and drained of all blood possible.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:44 am

Noah took in the girl's appearance swiftly, from the clawed hands to the wings, to the blood on her lush lips. He stood still, eyeing the ...creature rather intently. Buried here ages ago? Does that mean she died? And she had addressed him as boy, which meant that he's pretty young in her eyes. Noah was getting curious. Why would a dead being come back now, of all times?

Then her noticed her fangs, and knew right then that she is a blood-drinker, or others would call them vampires. Noah had nothing against such creatures, actually, he's rather curious of them and their life-style... But the dead villagers made his blue eyes spark slightly, and he stepped closer, bringing himself to about four feet from her.

"What is your name and why is it that you have returned?" It is rather strange, indeed. When he isn't Jikeidan'in, he spoke little, and is rather a stern, reserved person. He had little skills with casual conversations, and yet ... Whenever he becomes Jikeidan'in, it is as if another being is in his place. Noah glanced briefly towards the dead villagers, and stepped towards the corpses.

Bending, he picked up the corpses and threw them over his wide shoulders. These people need to be buried. Even if it is indeed true that he came too late to save their lives, at least he will give them a burial and funeral. Not once did Noah's eyes leave the girl. He is a very curious being, and he want answers now.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:57 pm

: The grin that stole her lips curled into something that matched a smirk. Sly across her features, her eyes swept his figure for any slight movement, she standing as still as stone. Seeing as she was a vampire, she had no reason to breathe. She was death, something of nonexistance, but... Yes, she did breathe to give affect that she was slightly normal.

Drawing a steady breath through her nose, she let it pass her smirking lips. As her eyes swept his form, she watched him arch and step forward with the leaning of his larger form. Sure, he may be taller than her... But was he faster? More skilled in reflexes? Sure, she may be rusty... But, if there was anything of a fight, she would have to retaliate fairly.

A smooth chuckle passed her lips once he asked for her name. "I am so very terribly sorry, m'boy... But, to recieve someone's name of personal identity, you must first give your own name." Bowing at the waist, she waved a hand out toward him, the pale flesh shimmering in the sun.

Her eyes watched him move around of her, she letting her eyes dart around carefully, but always keeping her senses opened to him. Licking her lips clean of any more blood, her pupils seemingly shrunk then regrew to the normal size. She watched him lift the two men to his shoulders, her eyes slightly rolling. "So? You want to know my name, boy? Give yours, first... Then, we can move into more about me..." Chuckling, she held that virtue of hers, patience.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:36 am

"Jikeidan'in." Noah turned, and extends his hand, grasping her pale one within it. His grip was firm, and he gave a confident shake of it. Noah believed in the importance of confidence. If you aren't confident about yourself or what you have to say, how can you hope for others to be?

Noah would wait for her to tell him her name as his hand slipped out of hers, falling neatly to his side. As the corpses rest upon his shoulders, he used his palms to balance them there, preventing them from hitting the ground.

Noah has keen eyes, so he kept them locked against the girl's optics. Her pupils were dilated before, or so it seems. Now they look more normal, or rather ... earthly. Perhaps her eyes are a sign of hunger or something. Noah wouldn't know for sure. He's rarely come in contact with vampires.

Something flared in Noah's eyes, something one would describe as fierce, and almost anger. The tides of emotions behind his eyes quickly diminished, for Noah is good at concealing his own emotions ... in most cases. Does she not know that the two lives taken today could've lived prosperous lives? Now the chance is gone. But then again, perhaps she couldn't understand. Only until recently did Noah cherish human life. Most people didn't care, or didn't know enough to care.

"What will you do here?" As always, Noah is curt, straight to the point. He would rather not waste time on petty conversations. There is business to attend so, so attending to business, is what he shall do.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:28 am

: "Odd name..." She shot in reply to his name, but she knew that could not have been the curious boys name... There was someone behind of the mask he wore, and that was the curious side of this larger male.

Once his fingers edged towards hers, she was careful to touch him, seeing as it had actually been a fairly long time before she had even thought about physical contact in a friendly way. "Mistress Sky Shadow, sir..." She spoke, sweetly, this time it less cocky. As soon as she could, she pulled her hand from his and tucked it behind of her back. Her skin crawled, and this made her head spin slightly.

Looking up to him after a glance elsewhere, she noticed his eyes on hers. Smirking with her eyes rather than her lips, she watched him. Staring back into his eyes, she noticed emotions blazing before he calmed them... Curiously, she arched a brow and showed the smirk upon her lips now.

"Are you upset at my presence, sir?" Sticking to formal speaking, she gave a gentle smile and tilted her head in a curious manner, ignoring his question of what she would do here... She would do what she pleased, and hopefully not have to feed for a very long time...

Last edited by sky_shadow_is_back on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:51 am

Yes, indeed, it would seem to be an odd name. Few people actually run around and call themselves Jikeidan'in, but it didn't matter if she believed him or not. It is a Japanese word, and meant 'vigilante'. That was also the name of his katana. He had given her a way to address him, and that would be adequate, at least, for now.

"That's a fairly long name." That was his remark to her name, just as she had remarked on his. Noah peered steadily at her through bright blue hues as she smirked constantly, either it be with her eyes or her lips. He would remain calm.

"I am upset at what you did to these innocent people here." They say honesty is a virtue. Often, Noah would keep his opinions to himself, for he is a reserved person, but he'd take a chance now. Risks must be taken at times for the sake of some sort of victory, that much he knows. Intrepid and strong-willed, Noah is, indeed.

So Noah waited patiently for her reply. Maybe she wouldn't reply. Maybe she would. That mattered little. Noah himself, is a generally patient person. He has been taught patience and acceptance. Noah understood that perhaps she wouldn't have killed these people if she had a choice, but still ... He wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 pm

: On remark to her name, she looked at him curiously. "Yet you honestly lied to me about your real name... I could hear it in your voice, boy." She chuckled, shaking her head before she leaned down on her heels, her arms draped over her thighs.

Atleast she had given him her real name... But, maybe the Mistress part wasn't needed any more... Shrugging mentally, she looked up at him from her perching state, her wings shifting and flickering to keep her balance before steadying in one spot. She seemingly froze, the only thing showing she was "alive" being her eyes.

Those emerald hues danced to his masked face and lingered there. She then closed her eyes and pictured him speaking, and only that. His voice was that of someone of pure spirits- or so it seemed. Smirking, she stood up and took a step closer to him. If he was as young as she found him to be, she would be proud that she was still able to do what she used to be able to do.

"And I am sorry I had to take the life of two very lowly street dwellers, aren't you?" She cocked her head, sure he'd understand that no one loved them... No one would care if they were gone. "I picked them out and lured both here to help me visit my family... That isn't even buried here." She smirked, tilting her head in a cute fashion.

"But... If I had been found before blood lust struck me, I'm sure I would have never killed any one..." As she spoke her final words for this part of the conversation, she moved closer with every syllable. Yet, she wasn't walking. Her wings had lifted her a few inches from the ground, and she was slightly hovering closer. Stepping back to her feet, she smiled a genuine one, now closer than a single foot.

"No more words for him..." she thought, still with the smile. "But I shall see his face..." With her eyes wide, she licked her lips. He did not know when she would or would not be lusting for blood, so now was her chance to trick him into shock so she could pull his mask. As she moved her clawed hands up, she let a growl rumble from her chest. Once the growl silenced, her hand moved up towards the edge of his mask, she sure he would maybe be a tad frightened at his life on the line....

But, she stopped herself. She pulled herself to her normal composure and shook her head, leaving her hand against his mask, her thumb against the white surface, fingers curled around the edge so she could pull it off. "Fine... Words for him it shall be." "Forgive my mockery... But, may I?" She notioned towards her hand against his mask, her voice carrying like velvet against dove wings... So soft on both parts.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Noah was silent, watching Mistress Sky Shadow perceptively. She had a bizarre style of movements about her, and Noah was wary. Noticing that her emerald eyes zoomed in on his concealed face, he made a mental note of it. Perhaps it would be useful to him later. When Mistress Sky Shadow stepped closer, Noah felt the muscles along his body get ready to launch. It wasn't a launch as in a sort of assault against her, but more of to defend himself. He didn't really care if she noticed.

"Lives are lives." Although he said that, Noah didn't really believe it. Indeed, it was his job as a member of the Executive branch to protect as many as he can ... and yet, some don't deserve to walk the land of Aenied. Noah paid little heed to her gestures. He's usually not one to notice such, and when he does, he ignores it most of the time.

Noah felt the boots on his feet vibrate faintly, and his figure was lifted inches off the ground. His boots gave him the ability of flight, since it had runes of sorts upon their designs, which is useful, indeed. Just as she moved closer to him, Noah floated backwards. As her hand moved up, Noah slipped further away. He would not let someone take off his mask. Only a few knows who he is beneath it... and he's not about to let another find out.

"You may not." His tone was smooth, as if he's just talking casually to someone about the weather, though the circumstances were actually quite ... tensed. Noah's eyes were narrowed to dangerous slits though, which contradicted his tone, and he continued to slide back steadily. His idenity must be kept a secret. Energy flowed along his body, and he felt himself starting to stay in place when he's about six feet from her. This would be adequate, at least, for now. If she moved closer, he would move back. It is most imprudent to provoke Noah, for he is one that is rather ... strong of character. Those who truly knows him would know that for sure, definitely. Whether she knows it or not, was insignificant.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:56 pm

: With her rejected touch, she drew back and crossed her arms over her chest. Thinking back... They were just lives. Chuckling, she turned to him to stir up the conversation again. "Then, if they're just lives... Why not do away with them?" Her eyes dazzled and she took a step closer, she looking to his eyes through the mask... Searching for the emotion on his opinion to this.

A mock purr moved from her throat as she moved her finger tips out to brush across his chest. If he allowed it, she may even allow him to have the whole of her hand against his chest. "M'boy... I am a blood drinker... But also am I something of pure... Hence, featers instead of scales." Her wings stretched and she arched against it, this drawing her hand away from him completely.

Flicking the fringed bangs from her eyes, she looked to the length of her hair. Nearly to her knees. Shaking her head, she noted to cut it to a reasonable length later. "Hmn... Do you want to know about Vampires?" She rocked from her heels to her toes, then landed flat footed with a gentle smile across her lips.

"I mean, I'll only tell you if you give me something in exchange..." And she held her tongue, she wouldn't spill what she wanted just yet. Still with the real smile, her lips curled and this showed her fangs. Ivory white teeth all in a perfect set, no gruesome smile at all... She was well kept, and never let herself go in any form or fashion... Which is the way she wanted to be-- like someone or something... normal.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:36 pm

When Mistress Sky Shadow folded her arms across her chest, Noah felt that perhaps she was offended. It did seem like she was. Maybe he's just being overly sensitive. Who knows? "Then why not do away with me?" Noah stared boldly into her eyes, as if challenging her to try. There was no fear. In the great depths of his bright orbs, there were only a steady calmness that manifested just the type of spirit he has.

Noah felt her finger brush across his chest, and the movement almost made him draw back. He is not one to like it much when others touch him so suddenly. Most would consider him a man that would offer little tenderness. Actually, he doesn't like it when strangers touch him, period. But Mistress Sky Shadow drew her hand away, so Noah need not make much of a move. Did he want to know about vampires? Yes, he does like to learn, for he is rather a curious being. But for a price? Noah is not one to like to bargain with others. He either gets his way, or not have it at all. The thought of giving something up sounds dangerous to him. What could she possibly want from him?

"I can cut your hair for you." There was a note of teasing in the way he said that. Eyes flicking to her knee-length hair, Noah eyed her amusedly. Yes, her gestures and mannerism is a tad ... enigmatic, but he would not lose his usually strong logic in such a time. The heart over the hard-wired human impulses, and the rational head over the gentle heart. That is how Noah survived for so long. That is how he will continue to survive.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:59 pm

: "I want your real name, or to see your face, boy." Her eyes flickered to him, ignoring the hair comment. She could do that on her own time. She smirked and stretched out her arms, her wings moving to their full length of eighteen feet.

With a gentle yawn, her fangs seemed barred from the way her jaw bowed. Racking her jaw slightly, she closed her mouth and relaxed. Her wings shifted back into a folded position against her back, she watching him with interest.

From the way he mentioned to her about the hair cutting, she had a feeling he did not want to give her anything else... But, maybe she could let it slide about his name or face... Maybe.

"If you can not give out your real name, or your personal identity... I would enjoy it if you would let me off free of charge to any death I may cause, including the death of these two men." She waved her hand towards the men, smirking as she took a step towards the boy, careful on the distance this time.

She assumed that mayhaps he would enjoy this bargain ten fold towards the one of his identity. "Is it a deal?" "Maybe it will be... It has to be..." Giving a selected smile, she tilted her head in a curious manner, hues moving towards his through the mask.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 pm

"Would you promise to not cause the death of another again if I gave you my name?" He made sure to say this casually, as if it mattered little to him her response. Noah was weighing this carefully in his mind. His name is a valuable thing, since most around the land would know of him... Noah's thick eyelashes would bat together briefly as he blinked thoughtfully, and he continued to calculate in his head. Would the price be worth it, in the end?

Noah started to float in the air by then, about two yards off the ground before his ascending motion ceased so that he was held in place. He felt the faint vibration of his boots against his feet, and a tidal wave of energy continued to course through his buffly built body in quite a familiar manner. He would go to bury these two men as soon as he could. Something like this should not be delayed. That means each second is precious, and shalt not be wasted. Noah owed them this much, at the very least, for arriving late.

His eyes observed her gestures beneath curly lashes, and the wind picked up, causing his polar white hair to whip daintily against his cheeks. This turned out to be a most spectacular adventure, indeed. At least he met a vampire today. Lately, his experiences have been most .. exciting [which is a rather inadequate word to describe his experiences], though this one is certainly making his heart race. It felt like he was on the battlefield all over again, but this time, no blood was shed ... yet.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:39 pm

: "I can not promise something I can not control, m'boy... The only way to keep such things in line is to watch me and give me other things to destroy... Such as animals." She bowed her head in somewhat of shame. She really did feel the regret now.

It pulled and tore at her heart as she sighed and frowned in the most horrible fashion. Her mouth slightly ajar, fangs making the frown all the more depressing. Sighing, she closed her mouth to rid herself of the expression and turned away from him.

"I will tell you any way, name or not... Seeing as it is unfair to you when you have to bury those that I have slaughtered unfairly... Forgive me, lord God, for I have sinned." Speaking towards the sky, she clasped her hands around a silver cross she had attached to a chain around of her neck.

With her thin, ghostly hands around of the cross, she had herself placed on her knees, wings falling to a limp state as she grieved. Sighing greatly, a few tears spilt across her cheeks as she turned to look at the boy. "If I hadn't been so close to the village when buried, I would not have killed innocent people... The blood was stronger in the direction of the village below... I am so very sorry..."

Standing, she let the tears stain her face, her lips trembling as waves of regret passed over her body. They raked from her head to her toes making her waver in her standing position. Her wings braced her with a gentle shifted, she keeping the cross between her fingers. "M'boy, you need to bury those men... Allow me to give a helping hand."

No more smiles, smirks, grins, or expressions came from her. She held an emotionless expression as she moved to his side and then walked passed him towards the vast graveyard she was once rested in...
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 pm

"To the south, there is the Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo. Herds of animals grave there, and you can survive from them." Noah stared down at her as she made some ... sort of gestures to manifest her regret. Is she a Christian? Noah thought so, considering the cross she held in her hand.

"Go to the Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo. Few people visits there, but the scenary is beautiful." Noah remembered the last time he visited it. Indeed, it had been beautiful, with forests, a lake, mountains, and some of the most appealing sights he has ever seen throughout all of Aenied, and perhaps in the fallen Eden.

For some unbeknown reason, Noah felt little pity. He is not one to let his emotions get in the way of work. Work is work. If one cannot do their job, they will be abandoned. That is how he lived, and yet ... lately, he's been taught differently. Those new lessons are almost enchanting, to the very least.

Noah didn't follow her. The boots on his feet gave a more visible shake, and he teleported away. Putting the two corpses on a table in the now practically empty village, Noah clasped both hands together. The kinetic energy in the air increased, causing the molecules to move apart, pushing up the temperature. Noah was manipulating kinetic energy with his pyrokinesis ability. In a flash, flames covered the bodies. Gradually, they became ashes, and Noah tossed them to the wind. "Travel the world with the wind, fellow Aenites."

The boots on his feet vibrated again, and Noah appeared at the center of the graveyard that he figured Mistress Sky Shadow had intended to lead him towards.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:15 pm

: She felt him leave. The pressence was gone, so she took flight. Feeling a large wave of kinetic energy, she chuckled and shook her head once it died down and he reappeared. Shaking her head, she landed on the stone statue of herself.

Arching, she sat precariously perched as she tilted her head at him. "So, you don't bury people any more?" She was curious... Had things changed that much? Shaking her head, she almost felt embarassed that she was buried in the earth.

Shaking her head of the embarassment, she slipped down the the ground and leaned herself against the replica of herself. The statue was in a horrifying pose... Hunched with a growling expression, wings raised, hair astrewn. The man who had made this statue was one of her ex husbands, a heartless man at that.

"Valle Delle Rotture Dell'Angelo... Is that close to here?" She let the name roll off her tongue, it was a beautiful name... Maybe the place would be beautiful as well. Licking her lips at the thought she patted her stomach.

"So... Would you like to know anything now?" She was curious to the questions she might be asked... So, she perched herself up in the raised wings of the statue she was leaned against, looking down at him from the nine foot high figure.

Chuckling at the thought, she tilted her head the opposite way towards him. ""
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:25 pm

"No families. They wouldn't be able to visit the dead anyways." Noah smiled wryly beneath his mask. Glancing to the statue of Mistress Sky Shadow, he perked a brow. Certainly, that didn't look like her. Whoever built it must be a moron, at the very least.

"Yes. To the south. You will know you're there by the time you see exquisite scenary." Noah was floating in the air again, and then landed behind the statue. Drawing his katana, he felt the prowess of cyrokinesis flow through his limbs. The kinetic energy in the air lowered, affecting the activities of which made the molecules move in a slower pace. The tip of his blade tapped against the back of the statue, and the whole of it became ice.

"Tell me your story." Replacing his katana, Jikeidan'in back onto its sheath, Noah pushed the temperature back up as he did with the corpses, and the statue melted again, becoming a strange colored liquid on the ground. "The statue is no longer needed." With that said, a hand moved to rest 'bove the hilt of his katana. The temperature gradually went back to normal... or at least, however it was, before he came to this village.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:59 pm

: She almost twitched out of anger once the statue was destroyed. "Do you know... how old... that was?" She glared and stood, ripping away from him and moving a good four yards away. "That was atleast four hundred years older than you are now."

She growled and stomped her foot into the ground, infuriated. She hissed and turned towards him. Growling with barred fangs. Her wings were raised in a defensive manner and from the force, her hair shifted and flickered around of her... Just like the effin' statue.

Pulling herself together, she turned and wrapped her wings around of her form and sighed, looking down. "WHY MUST PEOPLE BE IDIOTS?" She growled and hugged herself then shook her head and mentally slapped herself for the boys stupidity.

"My story... Is long... Disturbing... And almost pointless, now that I think about it... How about you ask questions and I answer them?" She chuckled, now a bit light hearted. Shifting, her wings moved back to their previous perch against her back, her arms still around of her chest.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:17 am

"You don't need a statue now that you're reborned." Noah seemed unfazed by her anger and actions, "You are you." His logic is, indeed, a tad ... bizarre, and difficult for most people to interpret at times. Shrugging it off mentally, Noah lifted a hand, scratching his head in a thoughtful manner. She did look like the statue just now in her fury, but the difference is that the statue's not truly alive. Indeed, that is the difference of the world.

"I ask of you to tell me your story." Noah chuckled inside at his own little witty reply. A strange being, Noah is. Running slender fingers through his silky hair, he would float back into the air, sitting there cross-legged. His elbow would rest upon the pretty handle of Jikeidan'in, and Noah could feel the faint vibration that signified the power locked within it.

Noah's hues flicked idly to the wings on Mistress Sky Shadow's back, and he wondered to himself: How would it feel like to have a pair of wings upon one's shoulders? The question bounced around in his mind, twirlin' 'round and 'round in its frenzy, before Noah shoved it away. He'll find out for himself, one of these days. Just being told isn't enough at times; a person has to experience it for themselves. It might just take some time ... before wings would actually slip out of his back. Actually, it's pretty much impossible. But hey, a man can hope, can he not?
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:05 am

Shaking off the loss of the statue, she sighed and leaned herself against a different tombstone, settling with a gentle yawn. "My story... Is way too long, and I do not wish to share it with you... But you may ask questions. If I am able to answer them, I will do so."

Letting her voice carry gently, she added a soothing tone to it, lacing against the words she spoke. Reassuring him with a genuine smile, she let it touch her eyes.

This boy was curious, and she would try to help him the best she could... But her story his her own business... It is not his.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:51 am

A hand lifted, and Noah would scratch his head in that thoughtful manner of his. "I shall tell you of the current towns in Aenied." Noah glanced around them, "To the far east is our water source, with a town built there above the waters. There is also a tremendous Pot Farm, not too far away from Nede, which is the cultural town of Aenied.

Noah glanced up to the sky above, and folded his arms behind his head, "We have a town on land, one on water, and we shall soon build one in the sky. If there was a place that you felt necessary for this realm, what would it be?"

Noah observed her. She's been gone for awhile. What would she want to exist in Aenied? Noah was curious, but he kept this hidden by twirling a strand of his polar-white hair between his index and middle fingers.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:08 am

"Land in the sky... is what I would find amazing... Do create it as soon as you possibly can." Smirking, she let her fangs show in this one while her hues moved towards the masked man.

Shifting herself, she sat upon the tombstone and settled with her legs crossed in a simple fashion. She had answered the question he asked, so she would wait for more.

Flicking her bangs from her eyes, she watched him curiously, wondering if he would bug her for more of what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:13 am

"We'd need a way to hold it up there. A constant energy source." Noah glanced to the heavens 'bove, and yawned into a hand. Flipping over to land on his feet on the ground, he turned and walked away, "I still support that idea that you go to the land I told you of. It has the resources for your survival." Noah didn't mention that it would also make it alot safer for other people, too.

"Each person belongs somewhere." With that said, Noah disappeared as the path led away, to wherever. Within minutes, he was gone, for once he was out of sight of Mistress Sky Shadow, the boots on his feet teleported him away. His job here was over.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 am

Left alone.. Again. She held her arms around of herself and leaned her head down... She could never sleep, she could never be normal... But she could always try...

Looking around the area, she closed her eyes and slipped down to lean against the tombstone in a resting manner. With one knee up, she pulled her arm around of it and hugged her leg to her chest. Resting her chin on her arm, she rested in a sleeping fashion... But she did not sleep... She could not sleep. It was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the dark... Or are we?   Lost in the dark... Or are we? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the dark... Or are we?
Page 1 of 1