Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopelessly lost?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:44 am

Prelettis sighed in extreme frustration as she glared at her bare feet, with the multiple pinpoints of blood trailing off of them. She had been coming from the last village with its group of happy people who wished her well on her travels, she was pretty happy about that and it had all gone smoothly but next thing she’d known she had been attacked by a small girl who, once grabbing Prelettis’s shoes had run off like a little ant. Now she was hungry, cold, her feet were killing her from this rocky terrain and she was possibly lost in this land that was surrounding her almost endlessly. Or perhaps that was just because her vision was clouded from sleep loss. Letting out a sigh, she fell backwards onto a soft patch of grass helpfully located underneath her.

Her long dark blue hair was uselessly tangled and messy, her near-perfect dress was grass-stained from her last trip stalking deers to a watering hole, more of a lake actually it even had a small stream which turned into a river and that ended in the lake itself, and her skin was covered in a thin grimy layer of dirt, sure she could have taken a bath earlier that day but that watering hole hadn’t looked too clean or healthy not to mention the size of those fish, they could of easily been the size of an alligator,teeth included. “Man, why does this always happen to me?” She laid on the ground and stared at the slow peaceful clouds floating by.

Last edited by Prelettis on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 am

The bastards they were, if even able to call them that. The ignorance beyond Will in all of its eternal stretch and mass, they were beyond any means of words to express stubborn. Like a shooting star his body engulfed in the membrane of fire and light. The clouds would part to trail the beaming line of his trail, and a glimpse(SP?) of what would be a moon sized hand springing back after tossing a rock. Xion would flail to the earth with no means or measure to stop the motion, the friction and momentum nearly ripping his limbs from their sockets before the impact.

Ground shook with an echo of dust, rock and fragments of trees scattered about in all manner of directions before they rained down. His body was unharmed, buried half way into the chasm like crater his body created. No motion, only swallowed in melted sands and dirt, glass scattered about with the smell of ash and the occasional fire eating away at the ground around him. Moments would pass in silence, his body slowly rising like the undead from a grave to lift to his knees and glare to the sky.

"Mocking me.... " Teal eyes glaring through the parted clouds and towards the skies, beyond them, beyond the vast of space and time as if looking directly to the Primal that shunned him. His head turned only slightly, but his eyes fixed to their location. Spitting the grain of dust, and unwanted information of what else forced down his throat, his form would begin to rise.

Drow. Simple enough most may assume. But even beyond the arrogance that washed over his face, and the superiority complex that lifted his shoulders high, he was beyond a normal Drow. Under the ash and smut dirt, the deep flesh and the teal eyes that burned with fury, this massive form was not built like any other Drow. His apparel an obvious nature of a ruler, something alien to most that know anything of the Underdark and its culture. And his towering body of 6'8" was massing with bulging muscles along wide shoulders and tight legs. Most Drow were like elves, slender, quick and small. Light on their feet for better sneaking and quiet assassinations, unlike what this arrogant walking Drow seemed to present.

Instead, his was was like any other seasoned warrior, prideful, glorious and honoring as he walked up the side of the dirt and glass mound to meet the natural surface of the world around him. His right shoulder rolling back to snap any problematic joints, and deep teal hues would take in the detail of the moon night sky and surroundings. The difference was, Drow weren't too keen of the surface world, but due to living underground for countless millinia, evolution granted them a new ability, scent. Not like the animals of the surface world, but to take in the scent of musk, sweat, and natural hormones with a different calculation to the sentient brain.

No map to take the stars and his location, and unsure through the winding trees before him, and the surrounding hills and mountains, he was by all means lost. This Elite Drow warrior, donned the title as a Slaughter King, was lost. Teeth gritting, he hated not having information, at least anything to give him better where abouts in this filthy world of inferior scat called humanity.

((Hope you don't mind me jumping in.))
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:40 am

She slowly blinked, her eyes gazing silently at the sudden parting in the clouds, then she heard the sound , a sound louder then anything she'd heard in days, it sounded rather like a crash. After the sound of dirt landing on the ground faded away it became silent once again, her head felt like it was burning and a sharp pain became obvious in her side as she shoved herself up from her resting place to see this mysterious incident.

“What in the name of all that’s dark and unholy was that?” She whispered as she slowly stood, grabbing at her side and wincing as a rock stabbed into her left foot. Moving her fogged gaze over the landscape she noticed a crater first and then became aware of the one standing in front of it. She assumed it was male by the way it carried itself, even from this far distance she could tell this one lone male was tall, much taller then her. Taking a deep breath she held it for a few seconds, then blow it all out quickly and sat back down, or if seen by another person it would appear much more like falling. She set her elbows onto the ground,easing the pain on her side and watched the figure wondering what it would do first, this visitor in the land of the lost, or so she assumed it should be called.

(I don't mind, I've been waiting for someone to join me)

Last edited by Prelettis on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Walking along, with her head down, distant eyes watched the ground below her slowly move past. Caste was paying little attention to anything now, and she didn't even know where her own mind had gone. Usually when a person was in deep thought they new what they were thinking about, Caste didn't even know that. It was like being dead almost. She's changed clothes finally, wearing the blouse Taru had put on her, and a white and blue skirt that reached her knees, and a pair of light grey high top sneakers. (Psht, dont ask where she got them. Haha) Caste hadn't noticed the girl sitting on the ground til it was too late. Maybe that was for the best though, because as her foot caught the girl's arm and she summersaulted to the other side of the girl, her mind was pulled back to the present. She sat up and blinked and looked around her.

"Oh, wow, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into like that, I didn't hurt you did I?" Caste asked, sitting up on her knees and leaning toward the girl with a concerned looked in her own eyes. Caste back was aching slightly as she hadn't landed so well in her summersault.

(Yes, well that someone you've been waiting for it finally here! ^-^ Haha, just kidding. Man It's been like a week since I've posted.)
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:54 pm

((Why am I surrounded by half pint kids? Xion, a murderous, blood thrust asshole..... and Kids... How the hell?))

His body rolled at the shoulders and spine to shrug off what dirt and soot he could from his body. But no matter how hard he tried, he could feel the clumps digging into ever inch and crack of armor. His hair dusted, removed of its once beautiful shimmer, now clumped with chunks of glass and living things. His hands slicking back through the mane to remove anything unpleasant to the touch, wiggling or unsanitary before his teal hues caught focus to his surroundings again.

That scent of a human was far, or light, either past gone, or just arriving, but someone was around this general area. His eyes narrowed to glare around the moon light sky, his focus ill due to the light of the Luna that his casting thoughts of cursing slipped towards. He didn't have night eyes, nothing in between the ability to see at pitch black and day, it was one or the other. But perking ears echoed the sound of a voice not too far off. His head would turn, casting to the shadows hidden in the trees of what seemed to be halflings? He wasn't sure naturally, never seen one in his lifetime, but their small form in this place that seemed to be beyond lost, it must be.

Greaved feat would walk casually, leaving his tracing eyes to only glance from the corner and turning his attention elsewhere. He wouldn't let them know he found them, but his steps would get closer, hoping that their curiosity would keep them from running.

((Meh, another crap post for me.))
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Prelettis jerked her gaze toward the girl who had tripped over her as she rubbed her own hurting arm, not to mention wishing desperatly for an ice pack to soothe her side. "Oh um, It's quite uh...alright. Do you have food?" Her mind had closed over the thought of the tall figure she had been watching by the crater as she gazed upon the newer one. Ignoring the many spots of pain covering her sore body she dusted herself off once more and streched her legs out, regaining the feelings in them.

"And if you also have some extra shoes those would be nice too." She smiled at the girl and pushed her hair back, trying to view the other girl better. "Or maybe you got attacked by theiving shoe stealers as well and have nothing extra?" She took a breath of the earthy air and thus remembered that she had been previously watching another, so she slowly glanced toward the crater, noticing that the male was no longer right in front of it.

Last edited by Prelettis on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:29 pm

(I prefer full pint! ^-^ )

As Caste's eyes gazed over the girls body, she had to fight the urge to keep from crying. This girl was so ratty, she was dirty and her clothes were tattered. She needed a bath, food, sleep, and something nice to wear. Caste could probably take care of most of those things, except for the bath. They would worry about that later. Sliding one strap of her backpack off her arm, she grabbed it and yanked the other strap off then began digging inside it. She'd had put her old clothes as well as Taru's new ones in the bag, along with food and other supplies as she wasn't sure how long she was planning on staying out here away from the city. Caste's fingers curled around what she felt for sure was one of her old shoes and with a powerful tug she pulled it out of the croweded grasp of her backpack. She was right, this was one of the boots she had been wearing previously. She hoped it wasn't too big for the girl, as she sat it down infront of her and smiled.

"Here try this on, and I'll go search out the other one. Tell me if it fits." Caste said cheerfully, and then turned back to the backpack and thrust her hand back inside feeling around for the other boot. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Caste." Her finger tips brushed along something hard, and she clutched it and pulled it out of the bag as well. It was her other knee-high boot, which she sat down infront of the girl as well, then she began digging through her clothes for something nice for the girl to where. After that she would get started on finding the food she'd packed deep down, at the bottom of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

He would stop just behind the opposet end of the tree, feet away, his sword arm lifting over the opposet shoulder as it to touch his shoulder blade. Nothing was in the arm, but still the fingers grasped the air as if it were a handle, and swung forward. The accumulation and manifestation of the blade would outline in pox of ember. The crackling eat as it would wake into the material world once more, but not fully. It slumbered, the eye still closed but the body still called to the swinging arm of Xion. The cleaving motion of the huge blade, and the muscle like form of the shifted, chaotic flat would dig into the tree the girls were just next to. It ate half way through the stump, just above their head height and pinched to a halt.

" Now what do we have here? Halfings? " His form taking a few steps to the side, revealing himself easily to their view but still keeping the sword handle in his grasp. His grip tightened, and the razor like thick blade would shift to teeth that spun around to eat the rest of the way through . The trunk was nothing, ate away in moments with shards of wood flinging in all directions. His hand would motion the sword to follow around his shoulder, and rest the flat against the back of his armored figure. As for the tree, it would tilt, lean and then fall to Xion's right and away from the girl, heavily thudding to the ground and carving through what smaller trees were in its path.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:14 pm

She tried on the shoe, glad to see that it fit, then grabed swiftly at the other one and gently put it on too, taking care not to harm her aching feet. "Ah much better.Oh yeah...I'm Prelettis." She watched the falling motion as a tree suddenly fell, extremly close by, then she spotted the one who had caused it, she noticed that it was tall so surely this one must've been that male from the crater. Jumping behind Caste, she shivered at the cold breeze that suddenly blew through, slipping through the defense of her thin dress. "So that is where he went, maybe I should've watched him closer." She picked up a small rock and drew a quick circle around herself, mostly for her peace of mind but sometimes it actually seemed to actually work. She looked up from her circle and silently started counting the space between them and the male.

"Umm....would I take this as a I'm going to die moment? Yeah I probably should...with my luck that isn't amazing." She sighed as she took in her thoughts of doom and gloom."Hey...Caste what would you do in a moment like this? Run, stand and fight only to die, or make peace which would lead to death?"

Last edited by Prelettis on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Caste's slowly lifted her hands out of her bag and stood up. She closed it and slid the bag back on her back. It seemed like a futile thing to do, since they would probably be caught and killed anyway. Still if they did someone manage to miraciously make it away from here they would need the supplies in her bag. Her eyes grazed briefly over the the fallen tree, then at the male that was standing infront of them with his terribly large blade. Prelettis was standing behind her, almost as if seeking some kind of protection, which Caste knew she could not offer. Still, Prelettis question brought up a good point, maybe they could try and make peace? Maybe this person was not there to kill them, maybe the whole idea of knocking down the tree was to intimidate them?

Caste turned back slightly, and looked at Prelettis, the two were almost the same height. The other girl was maybe a little bit shorter. Caste stared into her eyes, with a confused and sad look then turned back to their possible and abrupt end. "Sir please don't kill us!" Caste suddenly cried out loudly shutting her eyes tightly, "And what's a halfling!?"
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:34 pm

He stepped forward, his sword arm resting over his shoulder and releasing the handle of the large blade. Within moments after the piercing thick edge sliced deep into the ground, both easily and without effort, it would begin to dematerialize. His form was steady, and his eyes even if a beautiful teal, shimmered the likes of a psychopathic murderer. He was a warrior, but to no ends have his killing rampage had any fault or moral boundaries.

" You two are not Halfings? Children lost in the woods? Or is their a human settlement near by? " The two stood close to each other, and his natural ability to see the licks of magic and through illusions or tricks were always active. His hand would reach forward, both quick and forceful to grab at Caste's clothing. He wanted to lift her small frame from the ground and allow her to dangle. In hopes he was sure that even if inferior and human, and beyond that tainted smell the reek, that they at least showed some form of intelligence. He let loose his weapon for a reason, to prove he wasn't ready to kill them, yet, or at all.

" Your life depends on how you help me. If you lie, I simply take your fingers, your toes and your tongue. If you're honest and prove useful, you live. I don't much care to kill a child, but I will remove anything that could be a hamper to my own obligations. Do you understand this surface filth? " Poison reeked of his words, a hateful, despising being burned furious anger in his eyes. It would show that in his grasping hand, and his natural motion, he was holding back his lust to kill her in the most foul way.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Prelettis sighed softly and forced herself to stepped out of her self-drawn protection circle looking at the hand that was closest to Caste. Narrowing her eyes she quickly shuffled through her confused and unorganized mind, searching for a rescue plan, "If a halfling is that which you say then I am one, I travel a lot and I got lost here in this wasteland. I am very weak at this point, and I do not know what I can do to help but I offer any information that you wish from me." She did a small bow and stepped a respectful distance from him as she continued watching the two hoping for no more bloodshed in her short seeming life.

Her stomach growled at her twisting itself into knots and she covered it, taking care not to touch the pained spot while hoping it wouldn't agitate this male with its annoyance. Her feet still ached and she could once more see her vision clouding every few moments but she had to try and save her new friend and maybe even herself.

Last edited by Prelettis on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Caste's body jerked back instinctively as the male's hand grabbed at her clothes. She tilted her head upwards to stare up at his face, her gaze trailing up to his teal eyes. His eyes seemed out of place with one so cruel, as he was. It seemed like scars and firey eyes would suit him much better. Caste cleared her mind of these wondering thoughts, and focused on the words that could mean life or death for her. He was demanding she tell him the truth, as if that would be such a hard command to follow. She hated lying, even when it would be safer for her to lie. She couldn't find the nerve to actually answer him, so bent her neck a bit then raised it again in the slightest of nods. She was becoming rather used to getting stuck in such dangerous situations as these. This would be the fifth time probably that'd she had her life threatened recently.

Hearing Prelettis voice, Caste turned her head in the slighest not wanting to set the male off, and let her eyes find Preletti's. She heard the girls stomach growl, and was mentally kicking herself for not leaving the bag on the ground where Prelettis could easily get into and get food. Caste wanted to tell Prelettis to run, to atleast try and escape, but that might actually be the worst thing to do. It could set him off, and make him chase her down and kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:10 pm

The sound of the rumbling stomach only woke his own. The beast's furry only as far as the stomach was happy, and with the trip through the vasts of time and space, it took its toll on him. With a grunt of light submission he would put the small one down and look to the filthy girl.

" Eat quickly. And Stay close. I hate runners, nothing pisses me off more. " His words spit out before he started to walk off, hoping they were keen enough to follow. He would never admit to his weaknesses, even that of hunger that twisted in his stomach and intestines, the fatigue was settling, and these girls, they were his only current source of some means to survive. They knew the surface better than he ever would, so he, even if hating it, would have to grant them some slack.

" We will set up camp shortly. Clean yourselves, eat, and sleep. tomorrow we travel. Is that understood? " Turning his head quickly to glare at the two before halting his steps. It was a semi-gesture for them to keep up, to hasten their walk to steady with his own heaving forward. His head would lift, the furrowed brows lifting some to give off a less stressful atmosphere about him.

" Hurry, unless you wish the cold to get you, or what creatures may lurk in the shadows for easy prey. " Hinting the 'easy prey' remark about the two little ones. How he hated children, noisy, ignorant, spoiled, and the constant need was beyond measure. Hopefully human children weren't much worse, but it was doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:20 pm

Prelettis tackled Caste as soon as she was put down, once on the ground she patted Caste on the head and stood up. She glanced at her once more before following after him. "I can still smell that water that I passed on my way here, buuut um..well..it has these really big fish so its kinda hard to deal with. Castes has food I beleive, I think I smelled something sweet in there. "She went silent, talking probably wasn't very smart at the time. She stopped by him once he had paused, still a respectful distance and looked at back at Caste and the bag hopefully.

Her stomach made another sound and jerked slightly causing her to hold onto it. The blackness around her sight had slowly faded down to a fluttering on the edge of her vision, but with the largest part of danger gone it slowly started invading her senses again as if reminding her that it was still there and it would secede in snaring her in its trap. She rubbed the heel of her new shoe on the ground scratching out a pattern of a flower on it as she waited silently for Caste to catch up.

Last edited by Prelettis on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 pm

Caste, not expecting the tackle, fell over backward as the girl jumped on her. She laughed and hugged her, as Prelettis scrampled up and followed behind the male. Caste stood up, brushing off the butt of her skirt, before catching up with Prelettis. She pulled her backpack off again, and began picking through it as they walked. If she wasn't so busy searching for food, she would have put an arm around the weak Prelettis to help support her.

"Yes, I do have food. Would you like that sweet thing you are smelling, Prelettis?" Caste smiled at the girl gently then pulled out a bag of chocolate donuts. She slowled eased Preletti's hand away from her stomach and set the beg of donuts in her hand. "Here, eat these it will make you feel alot better. Then we will work on eating something a little more nutritious." Caste pulled out a juice box and sat it down infront of the girl. She hadn't been able to resist bringing along the juice boxes, she loved them, and right now they were the perfect thing for Prelettis to drink.

Caste wrapped her arms around her backpack, and then stepped up to the male. "Would you like something to eat as well?" Caste offered, her voice was very light, and even though the male was slightly cruel, she talked kindly to him. Her lips held a a small but very warm smile. He had not killed them after all, and she was thankful for that. "I'll get Prelettis cleaned up, don't worry about that. Then we will camp as you comand."
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:21 pm

His teeth grit a moment, the smell of the humans and their surface world was an odd fascination that confused his nostrils. The very site of seeing beyond walls, to a never ending sky, both limitless and vast was a measure that would tease at his mind some, leaving a small bit of insecurity. Those thoughts were what would stir his mind, constantly prodding and manipulating his already paranoid nature.

" This will do, ready camp in this location. " Why they weren't near any water that he could see or hear, this was the best open location between the area of woods he could see. With those two, mainly the already injured one lagging behind, they couldn't go far anyways. It's not that he cared for them, but at the moment he needed them to find his way about, and home to the Underdark. And to let any injury go unchecked would only hamper him with some need to carry and care for this worthless bag of flesh.

His body leaned back with a hard thud against the thick trunk of the tree, sliding down to rest his elbows against his lifted knees and close his eyes. He was tired, and hungry, but he wouldn't let them know, especially after the Caste female offered. Even if his eyes were closed, his sense and paranoia would always keep a sub-conscious awakening to atune him to the surroundings, and even their own movements. The warrior in him letting him rouse quickly and ready if the time called.

" I'd suggest building a fire and staying close to it. For the moment sleep well, I have no reason to dispose of either of you. " 'yet' crossed his mind, but wasn't verbal, it would only cause it to stir their own minds and cause a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:31 pm

Prelettis sniffed at the donuts in wonder and sat down quickly, the smell of sweet donuts made her mouth water. "Thank you Caste, if either of you two want any you can take some. I may be hungry but if I eat too much sweets father would be most unpleased. Besides what ever survives out here must be hungry too, and I don't want to tease them." She opened the bag and pulled out a large chocolate covered donut, her eyes widened and she shoved it down her throat quickly, hoping to quickly ease the hunger, now if only it worked for aches.

"In my villiage we had always been too poor too ever have anything like this, I wonder if my sister had survived and had tried something like this before.She would've liked them." She sighed and set down the bag, hunger forgotten as she thought back to her old life. Pulling her legs up she laid down her head upon them and sighed.

Last edited by Prelettis on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:40 pm

As the male dismissed the offer of food, by suggesting building a fire and going to sleep, Caste sighed and turned and stepped back over to Prelettis. She grinned widely as the girl started to eat her donuts, then she frowned as she felt the sadness wash over the girl. As Prelettis laid down, Caste crouched down infront of her, a troubled look on her own face. She slid her arm over toward Prelettis, and her hand clasped the other girls. Gently she urged the girl up from the ground, "Come now Pre, let's get you cleaned up so he won't get mad ok?"

Caste had heard Prelettis mention her sister, but thought it would be best not to mention it because it seemed to make the girl sad. As Caste pulled her up from the ground, she grabbed the bag of donuts and stuck them back in her backpack. She stood up and kept her hand around Preletti's hoping the girl would stand up and take her to that lake she had said she'd seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Prelettis stood up, grateful of the shoes on her feet and looked at the sky, trying to remember what direction things were,"Umm, let me see,I beleive it is in that direction." She waved a hand toward the west and started walking ahead of Caste, "Hopefully you have clean clothes in that bag." She yawned and glanced at the Male before walking farther away from the camp. "Pre is gonna take a bath, bath, bathy bath bath. Oh pre is a dirty girl covered in filth, but if she didn't roll in mud she'd be bored and the animals would all...be...dead." She smiled at the small song she made up and looked toward Caste.

"Sooooo, what are we going to do with those scary monster fish that could eat a person whole?"She shuddered at the memory of their horrible teeth, trying not to even think about the large death ridden eyes placed in a face of extreme grosteste form.

Last edited by Prelettis on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Caste chuckled listening to Prelettis song, though it seemed to have a dark humor to it. As they approached the lake, Caste leaned down beside the water and stared into it's blue depths thoughtfully. Then she stuck her hand in the water, watching as her finger tips began to glow with a slight yellow-white light. Then she lifted her hand from the water and looked up at Prelettis and raised the finger of her other hand to her lips. "Don't tell anyone about this. Every living thing in the water is now frozen in time. Even the bacteria is frozen." Caste laughed and then she pulled a shirt, grey hoody, and jeans from her bag.

Folding the clothes she set them down at them a few feet away from the water's edge, then looks at Prelettis. "Would you like to actually get in and bath, or would you prefer I just wiped you down with a cloth?" Caste held up a small white wash cloth that she had retrived from her bag, along with a bar of soap. She was proud of herself, for once she'd actually packed all the supplies she knew she would need to stay out here for longer then a day.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Prelettis stared in silence for a few moments and glanced at the water then at the rag, "Uh I'd much perfer taking a bath without help, I'm not a child anymore afterall."She moved a little down the lake away from Caste and called out, " I might be too interested in attacking the fish then taking a bath though. Just to let you know." Sitting down on the edge of the water she pulled off her boots and wiggled her toes before she pulled one into her lap and inspected the cuts on the bottom of it. She rubbed her side, and tried to remember to take a look at it while she was 'batheing'. "Hm, it'll leave small scars on my poor feet but otherwise it'll be okay, now to see how those oversized fish tastes like." She stood up and started peering into the water for the closest fish to take with her.

"The male at the camp might actually eat this too, cause I swear someone that large has got to be hungry by this time."She closed one eye and thought about that for a moment. "Yep, must be starving."

Last edited by Prelettis on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Caste laughed and nodded, tucking the soap and rag into the Prelettis's hands before the girl walked away. Caste grabbed Prelettis clothes and tossed them at her as well. "Here, don't forget these." Caste told her, then turned and picked up her backpack and slipped the straps back over her shoulders. She turned and trotted away from the lake to leave Prelettis with some privacy. She headed over toward where she'd last seen the male. He hadn't moved yet, so she plopped down on her bottom a few yards away from him.

She slid her bag off and sat it behind her, then leaned back against it. It was alot more comfortable this way, and she closed her eyes as her spine rested against the hard tree. She hoped Prelettis knew where to find her after she finished her bath.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:36 pm

His motions still, quiet, and contemplating in the backdrop of his mind. He needed a map, or better yet, two. One of the surface, and one of the underground that could give him an example of just where he stood to an entrance into his own world. No motions made physically, his body seeming still, motionless and in deep slumber. But to any that knew him, he was still aware and keen to the surroundings, his ears picking up and focusing on the distance where the girls were, and the footsteps of one to return.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 pm

Once she had dived into the water, after doing all removing of the clothes which actually wasn't much, she swam around a large fish and slid her finger along the edge on the tooth that it had, it was almost the size of her hand, and the fish moved slightly away when her hand brushed against it so she knew it could move. She swam a few feet down towards its fin and grabbed it. Once the fish was in her small, but firm grasp she slowly dragged it toward the bank. In the end after five trips up for air, she successfully had it on the bank of the lake. Grabbing her dirty dress she pushed half its body onto it, all that would fit, and had it ready for departure. "You be safe now ugly fish, Pre here has a very big hunger. And there might be another one at the camp too."

Soon after that she had jumped right back into the lake and scubbed her hair and her skin untill it was bright red (not her hair of course), then she rinsed and removed herself from the water,sniffing herself to make sure it wasn't fishie in the lease, drying herself off in the breeze she shoved on the clothes,checking the sizes of each and then her boots were replaced. Grabbing the edge of her dress and hoping the fabric didn't rip she drug the fish back towards the smell of fire and hopefully camp leaving a small but clearly visable trail in the ground.

Last edited by Prelettis on Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopelessly lost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopelessly lost?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next