Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopelessly lost?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:03 am

" Quiet.. " His form would lower to take the man's shirt at the back of his neck in his firm grip. As for his other, it would push to the side a little more harsh to remove Pre from grasping the unconscious male. He would stand again, the man's body dangling by his clothing and his feet to drag behind him. Just like that, Xion would take him to the camp, his senses focusing on the man more than the children, knowing well that they wouldn't last the night with such hungry creatures about. The path would lead to the blood mess from before, the potent smell of death and the sight of a forcefully removed head of one of the Wolves laying about that small walking path they took.

His body was bare, no armor, no weapon, and his bare right foot would lob a harsh kick to the severed Wolf head to launch it deep into the bushes on the other end. His trail was clear to the fire they made, and at the return of the camp he had a means to keep this man under watch. The camp was near, the fire echoing the shadows across the trees and the dancing flames lighting through the bushes that hide his full vision.

With a hard thrust Xion would slam the unconscious man into a tree, keeping him lifted so he stayed just on his tippy toes. His free hand would lift as his pointer finger directed at the males shoulder. The bone protruded into a thick needle like form before stabbing deep into the fleshy shoulder muscle with a singing heat to remove any bleeding. Xion wanted to pin the unconscious man to the tree in such a way the male couldn't get momentum to slide off with ease or subtle actions. At the tip it would sprout like little needles spreading life a flower, blocking the now broken end at Xion's finger from being able to be slide across.

His final move was to let loose of the mans shirt and allow him to dangle by his shoulder at tippy toe height, and soon prod his finger slowly to twist into the wound of his back and through his stomach. This was a means to wake this unconscious male, to wake him in the most uncomfortable and confused state as possible. Xion's own form would take a few turns back, steadily keeping his eyes on the man as he stayed clear of his range and simply watched.

" From his smell, he's not human. He'll heal just fine, so don't get close to him, don't help him. Don't even get close to him. If you find yourself curious, remember that your need to touch and hear could easily be severed. " Finishing it off with a dramatic scissor like motion with his fingers. With no other words he would gesture to the food on the fire and scoot away his armor to once again lean in rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 am

As Xion moved away with the stranger, Caste shot Prelettis a worried look before following behind Xion. She stood infront of the tree as Xion pierced the stranger's shoulder and trapped him against the tree. His command the stay away from the injured man, only made Caste want to draw closer to him. She stood a few feet away staring at the man, wondering if he could feel any of this. She kept her hands behind her back, hands clasped together to discourge herself from doing anything that might displease their captor. What would the man do when he awoke? She was sure he would be in a great amount of pain, and she wouldn't be able to help him. Caste put her head down and walked away, no longer wanting to see what happened to him when he finally came to.

Caste moved over to the fish, and wrinkled her nose. Her eyes grazed over the piled of dead wolves, and she stepped far away from all of this over to the tree where she had left her backpack. She sat down, and closed her eyes wanting to wish this all away. She should have never left the city, it was much safer there, well sometimes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Xephyr

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:42 pm

No memories overwhelmed Howl's dreaming mind. Only the image of a solitary wolf, brown with a red mane, pacing back and forth. Howl knew this wolf well. It motivated and gave him strength when all seemed lost. In it's eyes was all the passion and knowledge he would need to get him out of the worst of situations. Suddenly Howl's silent companion stopped pacing, looked up and howled.

Howl came to after what seemed like hours. He did not move or open his eyes, he simply hung from the tree as if he were still unconsious. His first wound had healed mostly, though a new one pained his shoulder greatly. Rushed outbursts had put him into this situation, so he decided that his rage would not be the thing to remove him from it.

He could remember half hearing something in his sleep. The male had said it. "Don't even get close to him." It was good advice, though, from the tone this male had used, Howl thought that he probably didn't care less about the fate of the two females.

Concentrating on his surroundings, Howl called forth his beastial senses. He could smell a fire, the females and the male. There was the scent of blood and death in the air as well. The females, unlike the male, both wore the smell of humans. The males scent had never passed through Howl's nostrils before. He would have to remember it.

All that was left for Howl to do was hang, no matter how painful it was, and wait for his opportunity to present itself.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:32 pm

Prelettis sighed and turned away from the camp sullenly before her stomach grumbled and reminded her that she needed to eat. Slowly she moved her self toward the fish to stare at it, she lifted a finger and poked it, when she grew bored with the fish she tilted her head, " Gee how am I supposed to eat the thing? I'd eat it like I want to but with the Caste present and me with my bad eating habits...she would be sick. We will feed the cu- umm I mean your new prisoner right?" She asked, quickly correcting herself,not glancing in the commanding males direction.
" Maybe I should've left this fish with the others, he was so ugly I thought my face'll burn off being so near it.He must've been the king there" She sits down not far from the fish and drug a finger through the dirt, creating a small almost cute face with elven shaped ears,as she giggled slightly at the look of it. "Oh my.. it looks like you oh great captor of mine... A little more adorable then you though. Hmm.. let's try this." She bent back over ignoring the buzzing in her head as she roughly scribbled a new picture in the dirt. Once she finished she glanced between the man on the tree, wincing slightly at the sight, and back at her picture. "Yep, looks just like him. Only less bloody.But the flair of life is clearly shown even on this dirt drawn picture" She shook her head lightly as the buzzing become an insistent wailing, when her shaking method didn't work she pressed a hand to her forehead. Her hand was there for three seconds flat before she fell backwards to the ground with a loud thump, clearly she had reached her limits for the day and her body had shut down on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hopelessly lost?   Hopelessly lost? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopelessly lost?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3