Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimu

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 1:20 am

The automatic doors slid open smoothly, and Noah strolled in. Technology at its best. The doors closed with a soft zip behind him, and Noah would manuever past the uninhabited reception area of the gym, or Sono Kinnuku Jimu. This building had the latest technology to provide visitors the best service around. Noah came here often, for he's one to like to keep himself in shape. Picking up a clean white towel, Noah would drape it over a wide shoulder. Brushing his polar white hair aside, he'd head towards the swimming pool area of the gym, which is located downstairs of this two-story building.

As he moved in the direction of the swimming pool, nimble hands lowered to undo his belt, letting his hip-hugging denim sag slightly. The casual light grey sweater was tugged above his head after he got done with his leather belt, and both items were tossed aside for a nearby bench. The light from 'bove flashed down against his olive-skinned flesh, causing shadows of sorts to appear on his scarred upper-body. Smooth orbs lined Noah's physique, manifestations of his constant work-out schedule. Lowering his dark jeans, Noah was already fitted into swimming shorts.

Upon reaching the pool, he stretched, feeling the muscles along his body react to his slightest movements. Brushing the strands of silky hair from his dark hued optics, Noah stood back. Intense gaze fixating on the clear waters of the pool, his hands clenched, then unclenched. Breaking into a disciplined run, Noah bounced off his feet, diving into the cool waters like a rocket. A tremendous splash was visible and heard as Noah closed his eyes, letting the water comfort his tensed body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 pm

The water lapped softly around Caste's ankle, as she sat down at the edge of the pool. Her chin rested lightly ontop of her knee, her arms wrapped around her leg holding it against her chest. Her other leg dangled in the water, her skin prickled with goosebumps as she tried to decide if it was warm enough to get in or not. The room at been surprisingly empty and silent before a man had entered and dove into the cool, clean water of the pool. Caste's eyes passed over his mass of dark and white hair, his back to her, and she thought about saying hello. This man's hair looked oddly familar to her, but she couldn't place where exactly she'd seen it before. Maybe she should introduce herself to him, and strike up some sort of conversation? It was much too silent now, but Caste wondered if the stranger might be annoyed by her pestering him with small talk.

Sliding her other legs out of her arms, she let her foot gently plunge under the surface of the water. Caste moved her hands down to the ground beside her hips and with a quick push of her arms her, she moved her body down into the pool. The water only rose to her chest, as she straightned up once her foot hit the bottom of the pool. Moving as quitely as possible, the sounds of the water splashing with the softest of sounds as she glided over to the man.

Standing behind him, Caste gnawed on her bottom lip with slight nervousness. "I came this far.." She wispered softly to herself, then she hopped along on one foot, moving through the water til she was infront of him. She let her other foot sink down beside the first and she stood infront of him, her eyes staring up into his face. Realization hit her, and her face froze with widened eyes. "Noah!?" She yelped, and dipped her head quickly in a respectful manner forgetting that she was in a pool. Water flooded her nose and mouth, and she raised her head coughing. "S-sorry." She choked, as her nostrils burned and she stamped her foot against the bottom of the pool wishing it would stop. "Oww." She grumbled, when she'd cleared the water from her lungs.

Last edited by D.elphino A.rrows on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm

"You should have done it right! I pay you to do it right not mess up! What do you take this for??! Should I sit here and say poor you, poor Rhian. Your being worked so hard and I should let this mistake slide. Do you want me to hold your hand and tuck you in tightly at tight kiss you on the forehead before I leave?! Wake up Rhian! You're in the real world and this will never happen again! Right?! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!"

Rhian just nodded already having tuned him out when he first began to rant. Rhian was new to this town and already she was being ripped apart by ones who believed to be better than her. She rubbed her temple walking out of the building needing something to relax her. She came upon a gym which on the outside, didnt seem much but she had heard people talk about this place saying how wonderful it was and how it was more advance than the rest.

Walking inside, Rhian went to the bahroom and putting her hair up, taking her outer clothes off remaining in a pair of shorts and a tee before going to the tredmills cranking them up running as fast as she could. Running seemed to be the only way to clear her mind. The sounds of her feet hitting the belt echoed through the building as the building appeared to be deserted.

After a half an hour, her body seemed to ache with every muscle tearing. Turning the treadmill off she walked through the gym knowing a pool was below. As she walked she noticed on one of the benches someones clothes. Confusion struck her as she thought she was alone but ignored it continuing to walk seeing the pool in the distance.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Noah was curled into a loose ball underwater, his whole anatomy rotating in a sphere-shape as he sunk lower. Holding his breath in, Noah felt the balls of his feet land on the bottom of the pool lightly. Pushing his foot down as his physique rushed up from the adequate force of it, he would glide out of the water easily. His hands came up, brushing his wet bangs from his face. Noah glanced about, water dripping from his long eyelashes.

He could hear a treadmill in the distance, most likely upstairs. It seems that someone else has arrived. Who could it be? Then he felt movement around him, and Noah spun around quickly. "Caste?" Noah stood straight, noticing that the waters only reached below his chest. Observing her amusedly as she choked, Noah creased his broad eyebrows. Just like old times. "You haven't gotten any less clumsy, have you?" Noah's tone as of late got much friendlier, though he still had a serious look in the depths of his deep eyes.

Then someone slipped in through the door, and Noah turned his head to glance in that direction. Is it the person using the treadmill? Even after being in society for so long, Noah is a fighter, ready to jump into war if necessary. The fine muscles of his frame tightened as he tensed up, and his well-defined jaw went taut with concentration. "Who's there?" He called this out, pushing himself out of the waters to stand on the edge of the pool, feeling liquid trail down his body to splatter on the floor noisily.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:26 pm

When she walked through the doors and immediately saw a man infornt of her. Her eyes ran down his body seeing his defined muscles. She froze not knowing what to say. This was not a sight she'd thought she'd ever see. "Ohh...umm..I didnt mean to disturb you." She could tell from his stance that he was prepared if she was going to attack.

His stance made her a little uneased as she stood there. Her cheeks burned with fire as she looked down knowing she probably looked like an idiot just standing there. She had plans to relax but at this moment she couldnt think of anything to do. It was easy to see she was unwanted and no matter how much she wants to turn and leave to leave them be, her legs wouldnt move. This was humiliating.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am

Watching his face, Caste thought he seemed a bit happy to see her. Well maybe not happy, but he did seem warm and friendly but with the usual defensive and regarded manner. Caste let her eyes roll slightly at his commnet in a good natured joking way. She was about to argue her defense when Noah spun around and headed toward the edge of the pool drawing himself up to the side. Her eyes watched the water flow in little streams down his olive skin and make a growing puddle at his feet. Caste stepped over to the side of the pool as well, and pulled herself up onto the concrete sitting with her legs dangling over the edge. The water slowly calmed as the two of them waited on at the edge, and she kicked her leg up and down gently to her foot slid in and out of the water. She didn't know what was going on exactly, but she saw not reason to be guarded and tense yet.

Caste turned her head toward the door, toward where Noah was staring as well. Who's where?, She wondered. Maybe someone had been following Noah or something, she hoped not she really didn't want to witness some fight between Noah and some stranger creature or man. The smallest of tremors moved through her body, and she frowned pulling her thin eyebrows down in concentration as she stared toward the entrance to the pool.

Seeing the girl walk in, Caste's lips spread with a warm friendly smile and she pulled her feet out of the water. Sliding her knee underneath her she pushed herself up and stepped over to Noah's side. As Caste's eyes studied the girl she that the girl seemed slightly frightened by them. Well probably just Noah, there wasn't much about Caste that could be found intimidating. Caste moved infront of Noah now, in a quick step she was standing between the girl and Noah. "Hi, I'm Caste." She introduced herself in the usual cheerful tone that she used with most people.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:54 am

Noah saw a girl look him up and down in a strange manner. Is she blushing? Staying back as Caste stepped up to her and introduced herself, Noah remembered that Caste's a friendly person. All is well in her eyes. Maybe it's good to be innocent, but then maybe it's not. For Noah, he's been seeing through people for so long, that he could catch their selfish motives easily. When one sees so much, they'd see things that aren't meant to be seen. Maybe being less objective is good. Who knows. But the thought of lacking in objectivity, thus letting others manipulate and bully him, didn't really appeal to Noah. Perhaps an equilibrum is best.

"My name's Noah." Trudging up to her meticulously, Noah extends a hand. Throughout his recent travels, Noah learnt to make the first move, to introduce himself first. Holding out his hand for the anonymous girl to shake, Noah felt moisture roll off the side of his face. Other than his hair, Noah's appearance was much the same. He had that sturdy build, and ruggedly handsome face. But he is still a tad .. stern, and reserved. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:58 pm

She took Noah's hand and shook it firmly and looked from Caste to you and slightly smiled. "My name is Rhian." She looked down to see your wet bodies and thought two things*"I do hope I wasn't interrupting anything. I didnt know anyone else was here with me" Letting go of Noah's hand she took a step back tucking her hair behind her ears still slightly smiling.

She had no idea of what to say or what to do. It started to feel awkward quickly. She knew she had to say somethinng and fast. But what? Her whole life she was never one to strike up a conversation. Never the first one to stay hi. She was always the shy girl that would warm up to you when she trusted you and then, then she was a load of fun. Clearing her foot she put her weight on one foot. the atmosphere became too much for her. Awkward situations made her want to die. "I guess I better go..."*She turned quickly and walked out the doors yelling at herself for walking in on them*
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:41 am

Prelettis was standing by the doors wondering if she should go in or not, there seemed to have been people in there, and though it was always an adventure to meet new people she'd never thought she would do it in a pool. Her thoughts on to go in or not didn't last long because she really needed to talk to someone besides machines that her old styled village had never had. She stepped toward the door and heard footsteps coming to it.
Suddenly, before she had a chance to move out the wa, she was ran into by another girl. She fell backwards and squeaked as her bottom hit the ground sending shockwaves up her back, "Well, no more walking for me then. I think I broke my tail bone." She rubbed her lower back and then pushed herself up and looked at the one who'd accidently ran into her.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:19 am

Caste stared at the girl, a smile still on her face. "It's nice to Meet you Rhian." She replied in a gentle and friendly tone. Much to Caste's surprise the girl was growing uneasy, and then she turned and walked away from them. Caste shot a quick glance at Noah, she was very puzzled by this other girl. She ran her hands through her hair squeezing lightly to rid herself of some of the water then stalked after the girl. She hoped she would be able to encourage Rhian to come back and join them for a bit.

Hearing a crash, Caste quickened her steps to approach Rhian and the one laying on the ground. Caste didn't recognize the girl at first, then she grinned widely and fells on her knees beside her. "Pre!" Caste called, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist. Then she turned her head up toward Rhian and grinned, "Rhian why don't you stay and swim with us for a little while? While Pre lets her bottom rest." Caste chuckled and then ruffled Prelettis hair.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:36 am

Noah returned Rhian's handshake with a firm one of his own. Blinking in puzzlement as the girl dashed away in such a short notice, Noah lifted a hand to scratch his head. As Caste followed after the girl, Noah trudged silently behind her. Then there was a rather crashing ruckus up ahead, and Noah sped up his pace a tad, moving to stand beside Caste as he saw Rhian and some blue-eyed girl on the ground. To his surprise, Caste went up to the anonymous girl and wound her arms around the girl's waist. They must know each other.

Folding his arms over his bare chest, Noah felt droplets of water trail down the length of his arms. For the short time that Noah's been away, it seems as if Caste has been making friends. The more the merrier, some would say. Caste would need the strength of a social circle to stabilize her. Noah was almost glad.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:39 pm

*Rhian just stopped and looked down at the girl Caste called Pre now feeling worst then ever. This was not her day...She groaned a bit now in an even more weird situation. Her hand covered her mouth as she looked down at Pre. "I am sorry miss Pre." She bowed in front of her out of respect and said only thing she new she should*"I will pay for the doctor appt and x-rays and anything else you will be needing! I am so sorry this is all my fault. If I had been only paying attention to where I was walking, you wouldnt be hurt. Oh gosh.."*She rambled on for who knows how long but to her it seemed forever. Rhian was just waiting for another mishap to happen.

It wouldn't surprise her if someone just fell from the sky knocking her over, or she would walk out the front doors take one step in the road and in a split second there would be a 52 car pile up. If anyone was unlucky it was her. Since she moved here, there has been no such thing as luck to her. She just looked at all three of them her eyes stopping on Noah watching him for a moment*"I shouldn't stay I dont want to cause anymore trouble."
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 am

Prelettis smiled and hugged Caste back tightly, then smoothed her ruffled hair back down. "Yay! My Caste is back!" She stood up and rubbed her back slightly, then looked at the other two in the room, "Hi, I'm Prelettis, no miss there" She looked at the girl," I've never been a miss, my village didn't beleive in titles of any sort. Pre Pre needs her new friends so she can give them a proper greeting."
She turned back to Caste and tackled Caste backwards off of her knees and sat there happily as she removed flower petals from the pouch tied to her waist and threw them in the air above Caste. Then she turned back and pointed to the girl, "You give me your name first, you seem nice and it'll make up for accidently running into me. I don't want to go to a doctor and I was the one who didn't get out the way quick enough when I heard you coming so it's my fault as much as yours."
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 am

Rhian seemed even more uncomfortable now, as she was taking the blame for the little crash between her and Prelettis. Caste was going to say something to stop her, but she was suddenly throw back against the ground. Her eyes wandered up to Preletti's forum sitting ontop of her. She chuckled as the girl threw flowers up above her, then she shifted into a sitting position as Prelettis began chattering to Rhian.

"Oh Noah, this is Prelettis, the girl I told you about before. Pre this is Noah, and that is.. Rhian." Caste made a slight face as she was unceratin if she had gotten the other girls name right. Then she grinned at Prelettis. "Rhian meet Pre. If you stay with us for a little while, I'm sure it will make Pre feel alot better. If you try to run out the door like you are aiming to do now, Pre will end up blaming herself for it. So please stay?" Caste begged her softly, her eyes shinning with excitement at the thought of the girl staying to hang out with Prelettis, Noah, and her.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 am

An arm slightly bent at his torso, Noah's physique leaned down slightly in a bow. Sweeping the other hand majestically before it extended towards Pre, "Nice to meet you." It seemed that Noah had learnt some social skills, aswell as manners whilst he's been around Aenied. There's so many people around, and almost an endless amount to learn. He also heard that smiling is a great sign of welcome. Lips lifting in the slightest sign of a smile, his solemn features seemed to brighten, "You must really like blue." Noah noticed her blue eyes, and blue hair. How peculiar.

The girl called Rhian seems so uncomfortable, that Noah straightened his posture afterwards, stepping towards her slowly. Standing right in front of her, Noah would lift his dark eyebrows slightly, "I'm Noah." He gave a nod, wiping the water off of his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:57 pm

*Rhian just looked around not sure of what too do. They were asking her to stay but she felt she would just be in the way. She looked all three of them over and felt a bad for Noah being surrounded by women. Inwardly, she laughed at the remark but remained still.

She turned and looked the way to the door seeing the cars drive by, she started towards the door but immediately turned to the treadmill and bent down picking up her iPod. She walked back to the three and nodded. Softly saying, "Ill stay"
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:53 am

Prelettis brushed the flower petals off her lap and smiled, " I do indeed like blue, it's a nice calming color plus it doesn't look too bad if you ask me. Ah but you didn't ask me, oh well." She looked around and tilted her head. "So what are we gonna do? I can't greet anyone properly cause Noah is a boy, and Rhian would freak most likely, and Caste already got hers. Hey, you two are already wet, we could swim more. Or take a race, that sounds fun too. Tigers run pretty fast ,any--."
Her stomach growled ending her long non-stopping talk and she looked down to shush it. When she looked back over Rhian was on her way back and she tilted her head to watch, before looking at Noah for a few seconds then at Caste.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:06 am

Caste watched Rhian leave, with a disspointed feeling. Then the girl stopped and came back, agreeing to stay and hang out with them for a while. Caste flashed her a greatful smile, then let her eyes rolls over to Prelettis. She laughed at the girl's growling stomach and then pointed to her bag setting in one of the chairs by the pool. "Please, Pre, go get something out of my bag and eat it."

Shaking her head with laughter spilling out her mouth, Caste stood up and looked at Noah. She was in good high spirits, now that she was with two people she had not seen a long time. "Ah, swimming sound like a great idea by the way. I'm starting to freeze standing here, so hurry up and get a snack, and then hop in kiddo." Caste placed her hand ontop of Preletti's head and ruffled her hair. She chuckled and then glanced at Rhian hoping she wasn't feeling out of place again.

(..Yes... I had to insert the Kiddo.)
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:22 am

Noah sat down on a chair near Caste, and leaned back. Pulling his long legs up, bending at the knees to rest his elbows upon them, Noah watched the females silently. He noticed just recently that he's surrounded by girls. Noah waved Rhian over, patting to the chair beside him. Pre was hungry, but at least Caste brought food. Caste, as always, was energetic and in a good mood. Noah almost felt like it was old times, except there is no exact danger now.

Noah's gaze fixated on the cool water of the pool. The dive in had relaxed him, which was the reason he came. Noah's anatomy was drying up, since he's been out of the pool for awhile. But his hair, still wet, clung to the side of his face, so Noah shook his head to splatter the moisture loose. His polar white hair slapped against his cheeks, and Noah blinked once.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:21 pm

*Rhian sat down beside Noah watching the pool. She hadnt said anything really, she just looked at the pool and the blue water. Everything had change in what seemed just like a few minutes. She figured they would want her gone but it was refreshing to see people actually wanting her for once for just friendship.

She looked at Caste then Pre then to the one next to her Noah. Caste and Pre seemed to get lost in their own conversations and swimming seeing they hadnt been together in a while. She felt a little better not as awkward but felt more like the new girl coming to the school in the middle of the year when everyone already had their groups*
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:16 am

Prelettis pushed her hair back in place with an quick smoothing, as her mouth watered at the thought of food, "I haven't eaten anything all day, I wonder if you have ramen stored in there..." She hopped up with a cheerful yelp and skipped toward the bag, too focused on the bag she tripped over her own feet and landed with a thud on the ground. "Ow!" She rolled over onto her back and sat up slowly to look at her now bruised left ankle which was pulsating waves of pain up her leg. "Well.... I seem to have become a klutz today. Is there anything cold to keep the swelling down? Ack! It's turning purple! Caste I need help, my foots gonna fall off."
She rubbed her cheek, and looked at Noah and Rhian, "Sorry for being a pain, normally I'm not like this. Guess that means I get to watch the swimming on the sidelines. And the water looked so inviting today too." She sighed and looked back at her ankle.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Caste was very glad that Rhian was staying, though she noticed the girl still seemed a bit out of the group. Caste would give Rhian some time to warm up to them, and if that didn't work she'd have to do a little work to make Rhian realize she was now part of the group. Caste smiled at Rhian then went to the edge of the pool and slowly lowered herself to the floor, watching Prelettis go hunt for food.

First Caste laughed so much she fell over backwards as Prelettis tripped over her own feet. She controlled the laughter, as she rose up and approached Prelettis to help her out. The girl was already going into a hysterical mode over her foot. Caste rolled her eyes and chuckled at the 'my foot is gonna fall off' comment. She stepped infront of Prelettis and then crouched down examining her foot. It was starting to like a little purple in color, and swelling a bit. Caste was certain that had to hurt, and she winced. Standing up, she bent over a bit to slide her arm under Prelettis legs, and her other arm around the girl's back. She lifted her up, and moved her over the edge of the pool.

Luckily the girl was very light, and it wasn't such a strain for Caste to carry her. Caste took Preletti's leg and gently place it in the water. "The water is kind of cool, so that might help. Then how about you sit back in a chair, and keep that ankle elevated while I safely go get you some food out of my bag. I'm sure I got something you'll like, since I was hoping I'd be able to bait me a Pre one of these days." Caste said, winking at Prelettis, her voice having a slight country twang to it. (Haha... Ah, Country Twang, so my home state dude. XDD )
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Noah gave a nod towards Rhian, flexing his long appendages idly, "So is Nede your home?" Nede is the cultural town of Aenied. It would be logical to think that this is her home. Why would someone come here just to go to a gym? Noah reclined on his chair, folding his hands neatly behind his head. He cocked a thick eyebrow at Caste and Pre. How strange.

Then a grin flashed itself upon Noah's face, causing his lush lips to lift upwards brightly. He looked young again. Seems like Caste is having fun. Noah blinked at the country accent, then turned towards Rhian. Noah's dark eyes lingered on Rhian, then his fingers would trace along the decorations along his seat. The light from above seemed to strike down against Noah's light skin, causing shadows to dance across his strongly built body.
Back to top Go down
Rhian_1408
Rhian_1408

Male

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:26 pm

*Rhian looked at Noah a bit, her eyes running over is features and how young he looked for a split second. She smiled some when she saw Noah smiled but looked down*"I just moved here a few days ago, I started with a umm......corporation and yeah just got a bit stressed." She turned and watched Caste sit Pre down at the edge of the pool. It was a bit shocking to her how sweet and nice they were to each other. Where she came from, you were lucky to get a hello let alone a helping hand.*

*She took her hair out of the ponytail and brushed her fingers through her long straight hair smoothing it out a bit. Feeling the dampness in her hair and on her forehead.*
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 3:35 am

Prelettis looked up away from Caste and her bed to look at Rhian as she fixed her hair, "Ah stress, I hardly know the meaning of the word. Oh Oh Oh! We should dye your hair blue! Maybe everyone should dye their hair blue, we could be the blue squad. Hehe it sounds so fun, this water feels nice. Why on earth is no one swimming?" She splashed her free foot through the water and kicked up some on the ground next to her as well as one caste. "Alright! I'm ready for that nice chair so I can eat whatever surprise you're hiding in that bag that cursed me so i could touch it. I think it growled at me." She shuddered and tugged on her hair. "Maybe it needs to go to the vet and get fixed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimu   Jimu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next