Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elden Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:22 am

The sounds of fighting where still raging. Swords clashing against swords would echo mixed in with the gasping sounds of someones last breath being let out. Though away from the fighting another sound would echo from the thick trees. The sound of small foot steeps running as fast as they could along the thick undergrowth. Small hands would rip and shred the vines and bushes with the sharp tips of their fingers which mimicked claws more then human fingernails. Tears would stream down an already dirty face reviling the unnatural pale skin which rested under the dirt. One final push would send the small four foot figure rolling forward over the embankment with a harsh landing on one of the few open spaces on the ground. The fall bore worse on the four year olds elbows as the gravidly dirt shredded the white cotton dress and slightly shredding her elbows as milky white blood would slowly start to seep out. Small slight sniffles would start out before a loud pain filled cry would echo out as she sat there one claw like hand gripping the elbow as she continued crying more tears rolling down her reddened cheeks. “I WANT MY AUNTY,” A young voice would scream out at the top of her lungs as she sat there in the small clearing. One look to this creature and it would be clear to see that one was not dealing with a human. Wings which seemed proportional to the body of a five year old would hang lifeless on the ground only attached by the joint at the shoulder blade. A small scaled tail would lay over the green grass only the tip twitching slightly. Long white hair was spilled out over her back and a few locks hanging before amber colored eyes. The threaded dress she wore showed signs that it had at one time been something of worth with the few gold trim which rested on the ends.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 am

Noah was taking a walk. It was as simple as that, for Noah is a traveler. The wind ruffled Noah's polar white hair, causing strands to go astray. Reaching up with nimble fingers, the tips would brush the strands aside, leading them behind his pierced ears. Dark hues trained around the territory, for Noah heard some rather bizarre noises. It sounds like war is about. As a former warrior, Noah was well armed, and pretty prepared against most assaults. Reaching a hand out to brush lightly against the thick trees, Noah's comfortable wool gloves enwrapped his appendage. The hand would descend afterwards after Noah had momentarily paused, dropping to rest stolidly upon the delicately carved hilt of Noah's katana, Jikeidan'in.

Usually, Noah knew better than to carry this weapon with him. It was dangerous, and almost foolish. But at times like these, when war was about and a creature could jump out at him without warning, it would be necessary. Noah once again admired the light, yet tough dark armor that pressed close to his brawny frame. A white trench-coat would trail neatly down Noah's physique, cascading below the knees easily. This was Noah's outfit for battle, and his free hand would slid agilely towards his pocket. Tugging out a silver mask, Noah wrapped it over his ruggedly good looking face. Whenever he's in this outfit, he takes on the appearance of a reknowned vigilante, namely Jikeidan'in.

Noah continued moving, feeling his denim hug at his hips, then loosen as it reached lower, tucked cleanly into high boots. Noah could sense a presence about, and it left him curious, aswell as wary. Auntie? Noah pondered if a child could be hurt right about now. As he manuevered through, branches crunched underneath him like cushions, and he saw. There he saw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 am

Two small hands reached up trying to dry the tears which where rolling out threatening to peal skin away if such things where possible as the crying continued ever reaching higher and higher notes only to have her small voice to crack. Slowly though the small figure would stand her hands still working on drying the tears as the sounds of footsteps would echo over the sounds of battle which where still raging on nearby. Slowly her small hands would lower as large amber eyes would widen the fear showing in the depths of her eyes. The sight of a human was usually something which wouldn't cause a demon to fear. Well not an adult demon though one which had not grown to that point it was something to bring about fear. A few small steeps would be taken back as a few sniffles would slip out past a pair of pouting lips. “Stop right there,” she cried as she took one last steep back before stopping as she looked to the creature which had intruded into the ever closing space of her world. “If you come any closer you will be sorry, she said as the small scaled tail of hers would lash back and forth slightly. “I know Auntie will be coming back soon,” The last of her words by far held less conviction then the first.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:11 am

Noah blinked, and a drop of liquid seemed to appear in his eyes .. Or that's what it'd look like. Those determined, but insipidly hued eyes would glow briefly, then transform into a piercing sky blue. She seems scared. These thoughts would flash swiftly through Noah's mind, then fade as new thoughts took over. Obviously not a human. Noah was stepping closer, so there was about a yard between them, before the creature told him to stop. Noah's voice came from his lush parted lips, suave and firm, "You are hurt. Let me see what's wrong."

When Noah has his mask off, people would recognize him as Noah Mayllen, a member of the M.I.A. council of Aenied. His job was to enforce the rules, and take care of the people. But sometimes, it's necessary to bend the laws, to truly enforce it. So whenever he's in this appearance, he's Jikeidan'in, the notorious vigilante of Aenied. Vigilantes aren't heroes. Vigilantes will be publically detested, and destroyed if caught. Few are ever grateful to vigilantes. That is the difference between a hero and vigilante. Noah is not a hero. He is a vigilante.

Reaching out a hand, Noah let the palm face up, in a sign that he wouldn't hurt her. "Let me see." His voice was firm. Noah's an overall astute person, and this being looked like a child. Children tends to be more innocent, and trusting. He would help her, but with the battles about, if she called out, Noah might have to fighthis way out. That thought didn't appeal to him much, but the katana hung at his hip on a thick leather belt, of which had a life of its own, vibrated eagerly.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm

The little girl would take a couple small steeps back her hand moving down to cover her injured elbow as she looked up at the approaching human. A couple more small sniffles would escape past her lips as she looked on the edge of crying hard once more. Her small black wings would raise slightly the sunlight filtering threw the thin leathery membrane showing the intractable network of veins which would feed the life giving blood. “NO,” her small voice would echo out bouncing off the trees when he mentioned seeing what was wrong. “No your a human. I know what humans are like. Your kind is mean and not to be trusted,” she yelled out as a few tears would continue to roll down her cheeks as she looked up at him. As a hand was reached out the little one would show the natural speed which was built in for her kind as her hand wrapped around a fallen small branch which had broken off during one of the many windstorms which wracked this area. Her other hand wrapped around the space in front of her other hands as she waved the fallen branch before her. True it was no weapon in its self and would never stand up to something sharp but to her it was her only guard between her and a human of which she didn't know. The natural innocent trusting nature which seemed to be inherent into all children would start to take over as her tree branch would slowly lower the tip resting against the soft soil as she continued looking up at him. Slowly the small branch would slip from her fingers as she slowly started walking towards him. “Will..you help me find Aunty?” she asked softly as her hand once more would move to cover in injured elbow. <e>
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:02 am

Noah almost laughed aloud at the little girl's ignorant actions. Yes, she is fast. The blade hung at his hip continued to vibrate, gathering the mana energy from around the area. If one knew the ways of the mana, perhaps they could sense it. Otherwise, most would not. One could easily slice a branch in half with a sharp blade. As the branch lowered 'till the practically blunt tip pointed at the ground, Noah stepped closer, closing in the gap betweem them. He reached over, curling his long digits around her hand, tugging it lightly from her hurt elbow. Bending onto one knee, those beautiful blue hues would lock against the elbow. Dropping his bag to the ground, Noah unzipped it smoothly. Using a bandage to firmly wrap around the elbow, then finish off by tying a butterfly knot. "Show me the way." Zipping the bag back up, he swung it over his shoulder.

Straightening his posture, Noah let his gloved hand drop onto the exquisite handle of his blade, pacifying its eager vibration for war. He is the blade's master, so it was a rather difficult task to appease it. "Tell me what happened as we go." Noah had a domineering, strong air about him, for he's usually the authorative type. Tucking another strand of hair behind his ear, he would rest his free hand upon the little girl's shoulder daintily, to show that he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:20 am

As the steeps was taken closer to her eyes would tilt up looking up at him from a so much smaller height that one would almost have to worry about spraining their neck with contuing the action. As the masked figure would steep closer her small body would cringe slightly though to her credit she would try to hide it. The feeling of long digits warping around her hand would cause it to move away with out a fight as she looked up to those blue orbs. “When my wings grow strong enough to fly I hope I don't have to go threw this again,” she whispered as her small pointed ears would lower slightly as she continued looked up at him. Her amber colored eyes would continue watching his every move and when the butterfly knots where added the small claw like tips of her fingers would reach up softly brushing over what one could say was the wings. A small nod of her head would come as he told her to show him the way as she watched the bag being swung over his shoulder. Her eyes would catch his hand moving to the hilt of his blade before her eyes would turn back to him a small frown forming on her lips. “Your not going to try to fight Aunty are you? I should warn you she is strong,” The young one spoke as she would let a small sigh slip out past her lips. Nodding her head once more she would seemingly be use to being around someone who was bossy. Her hand would reach up softly wrapping around his hand as she lead him back along the path which leader to this place. “There is not much I can tell you. We are being hunted.....I am being hunted,” she spoke as her head would lower slightly as her small hand would tighten around his hand. “Aunty is my guardian.. today the hunters found us..And aunty had to fight,” <e>
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 am

Noah noticed the cringe that would manifest the little girl's trepidation. He's quite a sharp-eyed man, to be honest. She is just a child. Noah offered a rare, friendly smile, of which could be seen, because the silver mask only covered approximately half of his face. Those fierce blue eyes would become gentle, ever so slightly, and deeper in color to become a sort of sapphire color. "Fight your auntie?" For some unbeknownst reason, whenever Noah hears the word 'auntie', he thinks of an aged woman. Strange. "I see no reason to fight your auntie." His words were final. He would not fight her until she chose to fight him. Noah is a man, true to his words. Her statement left Noah curious, though. Considering the tiny creature's height, he doubted the auntie would be much taller. Just how strong can a three foot high woman be? Noah felt himself being tugged along, led away towards where he assumed this child's auntie is. Noah has been around warriors, demons, and cowards. ... But he's rarely around children, and to be honest, it left him a tad inexperienced.

"Why're you being hunted?" Noah eyed the little being for a moment. It certainly doesn't look dangerous. Why would someone hunt them? But then again, considering this being is still an adolescent, it could mean that the adults could be strong and fierce. Who knows. Noah learnt from experience to never judge a book by its cover. From her tone, Noah would assume that the auntie had to fight her way out alone, or with a scarce amount of allies by her side. How courageous. Noah shook his head slightly, almost sad. But how unfortunate it is, that those who're brave tends to be the ones who fall first.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:24 pm

The friendly smile would work on putting her at easy slightly as she would tighten her hand around his a little all the while look up at him. “Good,” was all she would say about the fight that she could only guess would indeed come at some point in time between the two of them. When the question would come as to why they where being hunted the little one would slow slightly as she continued walking along with him. “It's a very very long story. One that has been going on for a very long time. I can't tell it to you,” she said before her eyes would move back up to him as the dying sounds of fighting would echo threw the forest as they drew closer and closer. Her head would tilt up to him one more time as her voice grew to a slightly hushed whisper. “My name is Akiria. Aunties name is Sarunga,” she whispered as she lead him along to a small out crouping which over looked the source of the fighting. Akiria would craw forward a little as her stomach laid against the ground. The one could only guess would be her Aunty would be looking down the last of the fighters which had been seen to hunt them this time. Far from the mental image he had of a short figure she would stand at a full height of five foot seven her build small though lithe in her build. Her long bat like wings where spread at it would be apparent that due to the size she was one that could fly. Her hair was long and white much like her young wards. Harsh crimson eyes would stare down the approaching orc. A long black scailed tail would lash back and forth Above those pointed ears a pair of horns had grown out not yet reaching past the back of her head. It would become clear that she had become disarmed at some point in the fight since all it would seem that she had to defend herself against the approaching creature was the same sharp claw like fingers which the young one had. “Surrender to me now and maybe your death will be painless,” she taunted her voice sounding like it would belong to someone far younger then her though as far as humans looked she would appear no more then 26 years of age.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:09 am

From the way the little one spoke of her aunt, Noah would guess that this auntie is quite .. volatile. What other explanation is there? Noah was curious. He's met many fighters, but few were, indeed, females. How tough would she be? Noah squeezed the child's hand lightly, considering her words. A very long story. It must mean that either these people are indeed, ancient. Or these new generations are just carrying on a war started by their elders, like pawns in a game. Noah nodded mutely. Sarunga. Glancing over the territory sharply, Noah paused at the figure that stood before them. Her appearance had surprised her. ..She's kind of tall. Noah noted that Sarunga's about as tall as he was, which was a surprise. His own brilliant blue eyes would lock carefully, noticing the harsh crimson hues. A warrior, indeed. Noah drew his forty-four inch katana, Jikeidan'in. Tapping into the powers it granted him, he placed the tip against the ground. Such a simple motion would cause the ground below them to freeze, stopping once it reached the orc, blossoming upwards to form some sort of trap, though it resembled a petal in shape, around the frame of the orc. This was a basic trap, not really offensive, just meant to stop a fight.

"Well, hello there." Noah called this out to Sarunga, the faintest smile appeared on his face. He seemed relaxed and casual. He would let the girl do with the orc as she wanted, but the ice would pause the fight, allowing him to greet her. He knew most fighters to be proud, so he would not fight Sarunga's fight for her. But he will not stand around and do nothing when a fellow warrior is unarmed like she is. Letting go of the child's hand, it came to place itself gently upon her shoulders. He meant no harm, but the firm grip he had on her ensured that the little one wouldn't run into the middle of a fight. That would be imprudent. Glancing about over the scene of a war that had taken place, Noah continued speaking after the moment's pause, "You may address me as Jikeidan'in." If one knew the Japanese language, they would easily notice that Jikeidan'in actually meant vigilante. Truly, that is what Noah is, a vigilante that enforces the laws, by breaking it. What a paradox.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:56 am

Akiria would look up to him with a soft smile as she looked back to her aunt who was facing down the creature oddly enough holding a twisted smile on her lips. It wasn't until the trap was sprung that her expression would change in a half a second to surprise as she would stand her wings slowly folding against her back as her tail would slowly lower only twitching slightly. Akiria would tug one his pants as she looked up at him. “You shouldn't have done that. She is going to be mad now,” Akiria whispered softly as she looked up to him. It wasn't until the sounds of another's voice would catch her attention that Sarunga would have the slightest clue that she was not alone. Turning slightly a few errant stands of white hair would fall in front of her face as those crimson colored eyes would narrow slightly. She would take in everything which his physical features would tell someone in a passing second before her eyes would turn to the younger creature who was trying to hide behind him. “I thought I told you to stay put?” she asked though her tone was slightly softer then it had been and would be far more compared to the one she would use with him. Slowly her eyes would turn to him as they would narrow slightly in anger. “Let him go. I will win this fight with out the help of another,” Her tone with him would be hard and cold as a bitter winder morning yet warmed by the sun. Her eyes narrowed as she looked to him as the pointed tips of her ears would lower. “After this creature is dead we will talk but I will not tolerate someone interfering in my fights,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:06 am

Noah blinked, lifting a brow at Akiria's whisper. How bizarre. Noah noticed the orc, crashing against the wall of ice he had created. Such wild, petty creatures. Noah shook his head idly, as if not paying attention to Sarunga. Then slowly turning his head towards her in an irritatingly composured fashion, Noah would lift a hand to scratch his head. "She's just worried about you." Noah made no comments on his interference with her fight. It seems that this female is just as proud as any fighter. How amusing. The bitter wind caused Noah to tug his trench-coat tighter around himself, and he stepped up slowly. "I would be interfering your fight, if it is yours. But is it really?" Noah chuckled, alas showing his amusement in her vanity. Tugging the tip of his katana, of which had stuck into the ground, from the soil, Noah lifted it. Ice formed over the orc's head, hovering there, as if held by some sort of invisible force, not that it really is. Noah had tapped into the telekinesis and cyrokinesis prowess from within his blade, creating the ice and manipulating it in the air. Increasing the velocity, the ice shot downwards, chunks of it breaking apart for the orc's head. That would be adequate to kill, espicially since it cannot move.

Noah placed the tip of his blade against the ground afterwards, feeling the energy from the blade flow into his veins, and back. This would be fun. Noah was once a proud warrior, but those days are long gone now. He finds it rather entertaining to watch the arrogance of others. Oh, Sarunga, what would you do? Those beautiful blue orbs of his locked against her figure, strong and firm, as if daring her to challenge him. He would teach her a lesson indeed, if she so desired one. Noah's not a simple man, and his thoughts are rather complex, compared to how most people think. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:45 am

Sarunga's eyes would narrow almost blocking out the crimson coloring under those long dark lashes as she continued looking up at the intruding figure. The clothing she wore was far from that of a fighter but looked more like a peasants with a very loose fitting shirt which looked as though it had long since seen better days along with the tattered pants. “I know she is,” she sniped back at him her voice coming out in more of a growl then a human tone. The bitter wind would ruffle her hair as a slight chill would run up her spine as her pale skin would grow goose bumps. “Your interfering,” she spoke as her eyes would narrow. Akiria would fully move behind Noah as she would tilt her head out looking at her. There where more then a few times that she had seen that look and knew that it would lead to no good. Peeking up at him as the stranger killed the orc the look Akiria would give him a look almost asking him if he wanted to see her made as he was quickly on his way to it. As the smell of Orc blood would reach her delicate senses several demonic words would slip past Sarunga's mouth which would be more then a little apparent they where curse words. Finally those large wings would spread as she took flight landing on the small outcropping which they where standing on as her arms would cross over her chest. She indeed have the look of a proud fighter about her. Her eyes would turn down to Akiria as her expression would soften slightly. “Come here boo I'm not mad at you,” she whispered as Akiria would smile running up to Sarunga her arms wrapping around her legs. Smiling down to the young demon which was warped around her legs her tail would move down softly warping around her back before her attention would turn back to him as her eyes would narrow. “Mind explaining yourself?”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:57 am

Noah blinked, his own thick curly lashes batting slightly. He took notice of her clothing, not much of a fighter, compared to Noah's outfit, of which is decorated by mystical runes. She seems bad-tempered. Noah was amused, and slid his blade, Jikeidan'in, back into its sheath, in a sign that he wouldn't fight her, unless he had to, of course. Poor child. Even Akiria seems scared. Noah paid little heed to the child, watching Sarunga in that precise, observant way of his. Arms crossed over the chest tends to mean that the person is hiding something, uncomfortable, or something along those lines. It's a very closed-up body language, basically. The scent of blood filled Noah's nostrils, and he peered at Akiria in silence as she ran up to Sarunga to hug her leg. Noah stepped closer, so that there's about a yard between Sarunga and himself. His eyes were intrepid, those of a strong-charactered man. Noah's hand dropped, as if by accident, to rest upon the appealing hilt of his blade once more. Noah's whole outfit was meant for battle, so even if his gloved extensions weren't on his weapon, he'd easily fight back. His attire was given to him by an old friend, namely Alex, but that's irrelevant at this moment in time. It had magical runes on its very cunning decor, so that practically anything on Noah's brawny build was a tool for war. Noah liked it that way.

"Akiria there found me back in the woods. She was hurt, and distressed." Noah lifted his free hand, long index finger flicked out to pin-point towards Akiria's bandaged elbow. "She wanted someone to escort her, to find you." Then he paused, realizing his own lack of manners, "And I must say, I never introduced myself fully to you!" Ah', Noah, always the charming, charismatic one. Showing her a slight grin, of which his lush lips curved upwards sweetly, "I am Jikeidan'in, the notorious vigilante of the land of Aenied." Noah bent, sweeping an arm over his torso in a gesture of courtesy, "Although, I suspect titles matter little to you, so you may call me Jike." Noah straightened, shrugging slightly. It didn't matter to him what people called him. Those who detested him call him scum-bag, or whatever they will. Those who admires him call him the great vigilante, a hero, or whatever they please. Noah does not consider himself a hero, that much is for sure.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:35 am

Once more Sarunga's eyes would past over his form seeing the armor and the weapon he carried before her eyes would turn back to him. Only a few minutes later did her arms uncross from in front of her chest as one hand would lower brushing over the white hair of Akiria in a soothing fashion. As he drew closer her body would tense slightly under the folds of clothing that she wore. Her eyes would only shift slightly taking note of the bandage around Akiria's elbow and finally to the smile on the young ones face knowing it wasn't apparently too life threating. Her eyes though would eventually find its way back to him as once more they would narrow in a defensive manor. Though the sudden change of the subject would cause her eyes to soften slightly and her face for a fleeting second or two to take on a slightly less harsh look. For a few fleeting seconds one could see the creature she had been before the life of a fighter took its tole on her. Innocent and almost as trusting as the creature which clung to her leg. The grin though would cause one of those long slender eyebrows to raise slightly in a questioning manor. The bow though would cause her full pale lips to open slightly as though she where going to say something but didn't. “You are right. Titles mean little to me Jike. However kindness to the one which I protect does. I can not offer you much in the ways of thanks besides a place to sleep for the night and a meal,” She spoke as she knelt down as Akiria would wrap her arms around Sarunga's neck as she picked her up. With her side turned to him she would cast one glance to those blue eyes of his. “The choice is yours,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:48 am

Noah caught the gentleness that phased upon Sarunga's features. So it seems that she has a thing for the child. But then, that's only natural. But Noah also sensed her own wariness. It is a good thing for a warrior to be cautious. Noah stepped closer, so that only about a foot separated them. "What I would like," Noah paused, staring boldly into Sarunga's crimson eyes with his own blue ones, "Is to hear the story of your war." Noah then bowed his head, "But I would gladly accept your hospitality." Lifting the hand away from his katana, Noah scratched his head. Fingers stretching out to fix the mask on his face, so that it wouldn't fall off [which it usually doesn't], Noah glanced around them.

The ice shards he had created early had melted by then, becoming water to seep back the soil. Oh well. The orc was slain, the head of the corpse busted open by the poignant piece of ice. People kill people with ice bullets, so killing a creature with ice isn't that spectacular. Tugging his bag back over his broad shoulder, Noah spoke again, "Are you hurt?" Glancing up and down her build, Noah blinked. It would be natural for fighters to suffer wounds, but just how brutually hurt could she be? But then, proud warriors are known to keep their pain a secret. From what Noah could see, Sarunga is a proud woman. But he would not judge too lightly. Only fools allow themselves to fall prey to prejudices, of which led to their own inevitable demolition. Theories are meant to be twisted for facts, not vice-versa. Even Noah, quite confident a man, wouldn't judge so hastily.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 am

As the one she knew as Jike would approach them leaving only a foot between their respective bodies hers would tense as her eyes would narrow as though she where staring down something that in time would prove a valid threat. “Then you like for something which can not be given to you at this time,” she said flatly looking into those blue eyes seeming unphased by his natural handsomeness. “That is reserved for those who we grow close enough to lose sleep if they where slain,” she spoke as her eyes traveled down to the hilt of his weapon taking note of it before looking back to his eyes before turning her hair moving with her motion as her tail would wrap around her waist looking now more like a thick belt. Her wings would fold at the elbow the single talen at the tip resting on her shoulder. She would lead him along some forgotten trail of this forest all the while listening to Akiria recounting everything which had happened in a more theatrical version which seemed fit for the finest playhouses one could find or some legendary bards tail. Tilting her head she would look back to him. Just a few minor cuts and scrapes. I will be fine by morning,” she spoke as she would turn her attention from him to the path they where taking. It wouldn't be long before the faint outline of a canvas tarp which had been tied to a couple trees which stood close to one another. Not very large but enough room for four to rest under it with out having to be atop one another. It would appear that they where use to living in the wilds as a couple more canvas tarps had been set up for walls. A small fire pit would smolder showing it would only require a couple logs to bring about a raging fire. Coming to a stop outside she would set Akiria down as once more her arms would cross over her chest. “Go change into your night clothing while we wait out here,” she spoke as Akiria would give a small nod before running into the makeshift living area pulling one of the tarps close to allow privacy. When it was just the two of them her eyes would turn back to him. “And what where you doing out in these woods. Its not really on the usual travailing paths,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:06 am

Noah sensed the pressure in the air by Sarunga's taut mannerisms. Her flat reply made Noah even more curious, but he abstained from further questioning for now. Apparently, her second statement meant that she'd be willing to toss him aside, let him die, and she wouldn't lose sleep over it. Friendly much. But yes, Noah noticed her sharp scrutiny of him, for his own eyes followed hers' path of movement. Sarunga was looking at his blade, but Noah didn't really mind. His katana could mean a threat, but most wouldn't think so. The hilt had carvings of orchids and cherry blossoms upon them, with rubies. Few would expect such a charming blade to cause much harm. But the astute creator of this blade had cunningly drawn runes upon its very designs, and the rubies were actually mysterical gems that allowed the beautiful weapon to drawn in energy from the surroundings, and user. The blade was born to salve the lives of others, for Noah never misused its valiant purposes to hurt an innocent.

Following closely behind Sarunga and Akiria, Noah smiled faintly at the details that the child gave. Such innocence. Noah had lost his, as a child. He's not sure if he misses it, but without the innocence, one is forced to see things one should not see. Things that would deeply wound one to see. Noah kept quiet, even after hearing Sarunga's reply to his question. It seems they are camping out. Noah watched as Sarunga sent Akiria away to change, and he turned towards the small fire. Noah was blessed with the gift, actually he inherited it from his parents, of controlling fire. It was quite a complicated business, but basically one could say Noah could create, and obsorb fire. Without any gestures, Noah manipulated the kinetic energy in the air, which would in turn lift the temperature around them, and the fire grew, and became adequate.

"A ruckus caught my attention." Of course, Noah was talking about when he heard the noises Akiria made. He would give her a simple reply, for he felt that he owed Sarunga nothing. She wouldn't answer his question, so why should he give a full answer, if one at all?
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:09 am

Her head would turn slightly as the pointed tips of her ears would peek up slightly as the air around them seemed to grow with magic as she looked to him once more her brow raising as she could sense he was the source of it. “Show off,” she muttered under her breath as she took her seat close to the fire as she looked over seeing Akiria pulling on the over sized shirt which had come to serve as her sleeping clothing. Leaning forward a slightly silent groan would slip out as she moved pulling away the area close to the fire which had been working on waming the sand around it. From the sandy soil she would pull out three tightly warped packages which looked as though they had been warped in cheese cloth. Somehow they where three of them as though they had been expecting another. Taking one she tossed it to him. “Dinner,” she spoke as Akiria would come sit beside her smiling up at him. “It's fish. Its the one thing Auntie seems good at catching,” Akiria spoke as one of the others was placed before her which she would quickly unwrap showing a small fish along with a couple carrots and a few other vegetables. Odd though as she unwrapped it some slight steam would escape. Sarunga's would remain wrapped laying before her as she leaned back against the trunk of one of the trees which the tarp was tied to as she continued watching him closely. Her breathing had grown slightly heavier as a small bead of perspiration would roll down the side of her face as she continued watching him seemiling not blinking. Akiria though as a child you be far more open. “Why do you wear a mask? Are you horribly scared?” She asked as her ears would peek up slightly. “OOOHHH can I see?”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:50 am

Noah blinked those coruscating blue eyes of his at Sarunga's remark. The proud one calls me a show-off. Noah stood closer to the fire, letting the fire warm the sand at his feet. The heat tickled his leather-soled boots, warming his feet inside. Turning his head to glance towards Akiria tugging on the over-large shirt, Noah caught the package Sarunga tossed at him. Noah unwrapped the package, and steam would sizzle off the top of it. Seeing the fish, carrots, and vegetables, Noah craned his neck to clench his teeth against his gloves. With a yanking motion, Noah jerked off his gloves, dropping them to the sand near his boots. Picking up a carrot, Noah popped it into his mouth, chewing. He would quickly finish his meal, then something about Sarunga caught his attention. Why is she breathing like that? Crumpling the material that wrapped the food Sarunga gave him, Noah tossed it into the fire. Akiria had approached him, and Noah turned those dazzling optics toward her. "I wear it to hide my idenity." Noah offered her a friendly smile. It seems that he's kinder around kids, than adults. "I don't have much good looks under here." Tapping the edge of the firmly worn silver mask, Noah knew that he wasn't exactly telling the truth. Oh well. Modesty is good. Shifting his hues towards Sarunga, Noah stepped in her direction. "Where will you be heading towards next?" He figured that he can just try to prolong the conversation. Something about her made him suspect that she's more physically hurt than she let herself appear. Maybe if he keep the conversation going, he can catch a glimpse of what's causing her to breath so heavily, and perspirate like that.

Noah waved Akiria off idly, "You should rest after you eat. It's dangerous. You wouldn't want to see more attackers, would you?" Noah fixated his gaze on Akiria, letting a chilliness run over those very blue eyes. Noah could appear gentle, or he could be enigmatic and scary. For now, he chose to scare Akiria off. Those wide eyes of his seemed to sparkle, like an owl in the night. Bending to pick up his gloves, Noah slipped his slender hands back into the comfortable gloves. The cloth engulfed, tightly bounding his hands, stretching to match the exact shape and size of his extension.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:14 am

Akiria's head would tilt slightly as though she where trying to get a better look at what rested under the mask as her face would show a child like innocences and wonderment. “Why do you have to wear your identity? Are you a wanted criminal? Are you being hunted like we are?” The questions would seemingly be unending as she leaned in contuing to look over the silver mask as she leaned in as close as possible with out using him as a propping. Sarunga watching the two of them couldn't help but smile at what she was seeing. It would see while Akiria was not physically developed yet she was developing the curiosity which all of their kind had. When the question came her attention would come to rest on his blue eyes as they would narrow slightly one knee coming up as her elbow would rest atop it. The other was stretched out as she continued looking into his eyes. “Tomorrow morning she will pick a direction. That will be where we will be heading towards next,” she spoke this in such a tone which one would guess that it was almost an everyday thing for them. Laying her head back against the tree the tips of her horns would scrape against the tree tuck as she would let out a small sigh. “Yes yes tomorrow I see and we go again,” Akiria said with a soft smile on her lips. Hearing his words Sarunga surprisingly enough would chuckle slightly as Akiria's eyes would widen as her ears would lay flat. Akiria would slowly back away as she would quickly run to Sarunga who would slowly wrap one of her wings over the little one. “Your mean,” Akiria spat out before her toung would stick out at him. Sarunga's hand would move from her knee softly stroking her hair as she would slowly move to her pointed ear stroking softly as she smiled softly. Akiria's eyes would soften as her body would seem to start relaxing as well it wouldn't be long before the little one was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:27 am

Noah lifted the corners of his lips, creasing his eyebrows under the silver mask. A child's innocence is never ending. Noah shook his head, "Not exactly a criminal. More a vigilante." Noah's eyes seemed to flare fiercely at the word. Yes, he is a vigilante. The one who breaks the law to enforce it. He is not the hero, the one that people worship. No one worships a vigilante. Glancing towards Sarunga when she shifted in position, Noah felt the tension in the air. Seems as if the child is picking the direction, and the adult is following. How irregular. Noah was surprised, of course. How much can a person really depend on, on a child? He would not allow a child to pick his directions for him. But her tone of voice, so casual, it seems as if they did it for awhile. They are the prey. And Noah almost shook his head sadly, but abstained. The preys eventually get captured, unless the predators are defeated.

It seemed that Noah had upsetted Akiria. But then, children are so very sensitive. Watching as the child moved towards her auntie's leg, Noah observed a tenderness that Sarunga had, only for Akiria. "You are the prey." It was a rather blunt, and almost foolish thing of Noah to say, but it felt necessary. Noah moved back about two feet from the flame, plopping down on the sand. Stretching out those long legs, Noah tilted his head upwards to eye Sarunga. "How long have you been the prey?" Stretching out those long, slender fingers, Noah placed them upon his knees after tugging them up, so that his legs bent some.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:54 am

Feeling the child's weight pressing against her as sleep would over take her she would finally stop stroking her ear until he spoke her eyes once more found their way to him as she would take a couple breaths her chest working to draw in the air she needed. “Not prey. Simply wanted to much,” she spoke with a slight smirk as she looked at him. She watched him closely as he lay down on the sand he would always be at the center of her attention now it would seem. “A little over four years now,” she whispered as her fingers would play with a few locks of Akiria's hair as an odd emotion would flash over her crimson colored eyes though it would be gone just as quickly. Sorrow, regret maybe, maybe a mix of feeling which would be hard to place. “How long have you had to wear that mask?” she asked more the a little willing to focus the attention back to him. Her head would tilt slightly as another small bead of perspiration would roll down her check as her eyes would foucse on him. Her hand would move from Akiria to once more rest on her knee as her hand would slowly flex and unflex as she smirked slightly all the while looking at him. She would force one deep breath in as she would take in the scent of the air around her. Her senses would tell her nothing was aims around them which would help set her at easy which brought another question to her mind which would quickly be birthed on those full pale lips. “And how are you so at ease around us. Most humans would be climbing the trees to escape,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 3:22 am

Noah shook his head slightly. Not prey, but wanted too much. What difference does it make? To Noah, those're who prey are those who are wanted. Like the insect that gets eaten by a bird, it gets devoured because it is wanted, and perhaps wanted too much. In the end, they are still the prey. They still have to hide. Noah felt her attention on him, but he paid little heed to it. Four years. "It must've been tough." was the remark he made back to her. Four years, and he would be a totally different person. Four year can be a lifetime. Actually, what happens in one year can matter more than what happens in a decade. How amusing human existence is. Noah glanced towards Sarunga at her question. "A year or two, perhaps." Noah wears this mask not to save himself, not really. He wears it to hide his idenity, to safeguard the ones he truly, and sincerely care about. People manipulate and use each other. He had no doubt that if someone found out who he is, they would use his loved ones against him.

She's sweating. "Why don't you come closer?" Noah wanted to have a chance to examine Sarunga, to see if she was brutally wounded. It seemed so. Just how hurt is she? Noah made no more movement or remark to get her to come closer. She would if she wanted. If not, he would not force her to do what she did not want to do. "I cannot be measured by the same yard-stick as most men, you will learn." Noah knew this to be true, no matter how arrogant it would sound. To those passive ones, confidence would seem like arrogance. Noah is confident in himself. He knew himself to have experienced more than most men his age, and so his statement rang true. He cannot be measured by the same yard-stick as most men.
Back to top Go down

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:17 pm

“Not as tough as it could have been,” she whispered as her hand would slowly move down stroking Akiria's head as she would shift slightly her hand curriling against her clothing as she snuggled against her aunt. “But in the end it will all be worth it,” she whispered as she was speaking more to herself then to him. Her eyes would meet his eyes as he mentioned that he had been wearing the mask for a year or two. When he asked why she didn't come closer her eyebrow would raise slightly as she looked into those blue eyes. Her eyes would slowly tilt down to the sleeping body beside her as she would slowly pick her head up from her stomach as she pulled over a small white fur laying the young ones head on the fur as she would stand. As soon as her waist would be involved in the movement she would let out a small grunt. “I will learn eh? Then I take it you will be travailing with us,” she spoke as once more her arms would cross over her chest as she looked down to his eyes. The contact would only last a second before she would turn away walking to one of the small packs which rested in the corner of the small area. Both looked as though they had seen better days as they where worn and tattered. Leaning down she once more would let out a small grunt as she pulled the larger dull gray ones it would look half empty and would be more apparent that it was the one which carried most of the canvas. There would be an object hanging off of it that looked tightly warped but it would still be apparent from the shape that it was indeed a sword. The smaller of the packs looked that it was used by a child with ribbons and bows decorating it. Digging threw her pack she would pull out a small dagger before standing walking to his feet as she looked to him. “You will be inviting more trouble then you probably would wish for by joining us,” she spoked before she would sit down her back to him as she laid the small dagger on the ground beside her. Moving her wings so that they would almost laying flat on the ground as she would reach back pulling up the edge of her shirt to show her waist to him. Where her spine would run would be covered by the same fine black scails which covered her tail running up the length of it. Her long white hair was brushed to one side as she would show him enough trust this time to show where indeed she was wounded. At the small of her waist would be a deep wound that looked as though it where made by something close to the one that lay beside her. “The tips still inside. If you would please remove it,” she whispered as she would look over her shoulder at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elden Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied-
Jump to: