Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elden Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Elden Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:58 am

“My brother would. He sees only those who swear loyalty to him and are of his race to be adiquite. He dreams of building a race which will in his mind fight and inharet this world,” she spoke as she pulled the tie closed on her pack looking back to him for a few moments. Hearing he though he actions where flawed she would look up on him the look on her face close to that as if he had sprouted a second head. “My actions are not flawed. They have been well though out,” she spoke as she leaned down pulling her pack up before her tail would move down warping her tail around the straps around Akiria's pack seeming to carry it like that. Walking to Akiria she would lean down wrapping the fur around Akiria before picking her up as it would seem they where ready to move on. “And you are wrong in thinking we are prey. Prey are weak helpless creatures which only live to feed the stronger,” she said as she turned heading out westward looking back to see if he where following or not. It would seem as them both being fighters that they where indeed from two different worlds. “I was taught that honor comes from fulling that which is your duty to fulfill. Only by fulfilling that which is our duty to fulfill can we receive honor,” she said as they continued on. When the question came as to what it was she would do she would look once more over her shoulder at him a slight smile playing on her lips. “What we have been doing,” she said as she softly as she looked ahead of them. “Our tribe was divided into two factions long ago. Some events caused some of our people to move south,” once more as she mentioned some events her voice would fluctuate slightly. “So while my brother and his armies hunt us they are also at war with this second faction. This second faction only wishes to disappear from history. Find a place where they will not have contact with others. So all that I am going to do is continue to keep Akiria alive and well. As well as out of my brothers hands before this second faction wins,” she said making it sound simple.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:20 am

Noah shrugged lightly. Then her brother is a fool. Noah believed that this world belonged to everyone, and no one alone should rule it. He helped create the land of Aenied, and would not let it end because some fool of a man wanted to devour it. Watching Sarunga's preparations with the pack, Noah saw her expression. She thinks I'm a fool. Noah reached up with a hand to scratch his head thoughtfully. She seems confident about her plans. Why? Noah stepped slightly closer to Sarunga as she picked Akiria up. That is where she is wrong. "The world isn't so black and white." was all Noah said in reply to her little narrative about a prey. Preys aren't always weak or helpless. In the enviroment, there're different levels of prey. Even a lion falls prey to humans, if the circumstance arises. Noah is not a belligerent being. He would not argue just for the sake of arguing. Sarunga can think as she will. Noah owes her no responsibility, so he shall not explain to her.. at least, not yet. There's a time for everything. To Noah, Sarunga seemed to think the world is so simple, that one is either a prey, or predator. Or that she even thinks there's only one kind of a prey, or a predator. Too simple.

At her words, Noah lifted a brow under his exquisite silver mask. Honour is a combination of factors. Courage. Honesty. Loyalty. There's so many factors. If honour comes from fulfilling the duty, then even a ruthless, betraying mercenary, has honour. Noah was silent as Sarunga told her story to him. Apparently, there's two tribes. One wants to be left alone, in other words, they want to abandone society. The other wants power. Noah caught a loophole in her plan. It's either an error on her part, or she just didn't add enough significant information. "What makes you so confident that this second faction will win?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:52 am

“I know its not all black and white but I don't like middle grounds there is to much room for back stabbing and betray,” Her words would almost drip with hatred before she would come to a stop as she closed her eyes letting out a small sigh as the anger which seemed to be laying just under the skin would slowly fade away leaving the cold esterire of the fighter that had been ther ewhen he had first meet her. “Either way it is not a good subject to talk of at the moment. If you don't mind,” she spoke her voice flat and level once more. She would walk a ways in silence Sarunga's thoughts seemingly have taken her to far darker places then it should have gone but it was still there and there was little that could be done about it. When he spoke again she was in a little better control of herself as she looked back over her shoulder at him. “The two of them are about equal in numbers. My brother has the strong holds but what the others have that will make the difference. I know their leader personally. She is a very strong willed person but she is also very very wise. The one she has taken as a mate is an equily brilliant traction. While my brother has youth on his side the others have the experience and age on their side,” she spoke shifting Akiria in her arms as they continued walking along the forest path her hand lightly rubbing Akiria's back softly. “I know the two of them. Before I became nothing more then a wanderer there would have been nothing that one could have given me to go against them. They will win,” she spoke the confidence showing in her voice as a slightly soft smile would spread over her pale lips. Her eyes would turn from him as she looked ahead of them seeing that there was still much of the forest to go threw but soon they would be out of it. “Besides. Faith in nothing is hopelessness so you might as well have some faith in something,” Maybe for a second or two the creature that she normally would have been if things where different would come out though it would be hidden back just as quickly.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:30 am

Noah, having studied psychology, was able to decipher Sarunga's words. The Ego Defense Mechanisms of the Freudian era. Denial. She denies the very existence of a middle ground, because there's too many possibilities. Noah made no comment regarding Sarunga's words. He would not shatter her barrier of denial just yet. There's a time for everything. But Noah felt the hatred in her tone of voice, the emotions that threatened to overflow under the surface of her very control. Then Sarunga flatly said she didn't want to speak further into the subject, and the pieces seem to come together. Denial. But oh, Noah would not judge so hastily, just yet. Actually, he'd rather not judge hastily, at all.

So indeed, it is experience and age against youth and ambition. Noah knew better than to underestimate youth. Anyone can defeat anyone else, with ambition, and abit of luck. Noah considered her plan. Akiria has to be protected. If she gets taken, then her prowess could be used as an advantage over the older army. Perhaps Sarunga could protect her, but why not let the older army do that instead? They won't have to run around and hide. "Why not let the older army guard over Akiria?" They could also use Akiria's powers to win the war faster. Why not? Noah followed Saruga, though he stood beside her. Matching her footstep rhythms with his, Noah tucked his hands smoothly into his pocket. Sarunga's plan seemed .. well, kind of faulty. Noah believed challenging a plan would help brainstorming, thus improving the quality overall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:01 am

When his question would come once more she would turn her head looking back to him a few locks of hair falling in front of her face as she would let a small sigh slip out past her lips. “Because I am currently under orders from their leader. You see its either keep her locked away since any of of our could be with my brother or let her have a chance of living a life where she is not caged,” she said as she shifted Akiria in her arms her eyes once more taking on a distant look. “Believe me if it where up to me I would be fighting with them. This life of forced exile is not by my choice,” And many times it was true her fingers itched to once more fight. There had been many nights when she had wanted to return to them and take up the fight along side them. To steep back into the role she had once filled. Maybe it was the years of being alone with a child or the face that something in her told her that she could trust him a little that would cause her to start to open up to him. “Believe me there is little else I would rather do then to carry her back to them and fight,” she said as she would let a small smile cross her lips. “Its only to the fact that I gave their leader my vow to keep her safe that I do no return,” she said as her free hand would come up softly brushing a lock of her hair back as she looked over to him now that they where walking side to side. “Though I find myself wondering lately if some vows where meant to be broken,” she whispered as after this she would grow silent her mind mulling over the same thoughts they had been for a long while.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:23 am

Noah felt curious. A part of him wanted to meet this leader Sarunga mentioned. Noah restrained from the urge to shake his head. It's never simple in war. From what Noah has learnt from experience, there's no such thing as good or evil in war. Each side fights for something. It just depends on how they fight for it, probably. The concept of good and evil is indeed, so very difficult. There would always be sacrifices in war. How many men with families at home have died already? Noah's eyes shifted over towards Sarunga at her statement. If it's left up to me, I'd do what's best. Noah glanced towards Sarunga. Perhaps the best thing to do for her would be to guard over Akiria. Noah felt respect start to grow for Sarunga at her words. She seems to be opening up now. Strange.

"So you are considering going back to fight?" Noah's not really had a chance to watch Sarunga fight before. It would be a sight, indeed. Considering that Noah's here to travel with her now, he could be taking care of Akiria back at the war camps, or whatever structure the army built to sustain in. Or at least, they could take turns. She can watch over Akiria, and he can fight. The days of battle and war have long passed for Noah, but perhaps this is the reason to draw his blade again. If he fights, Noah will fight for Aenied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:16 am

“I have though of it many times,” she said as she looked at him from the corner of her eye as she would let a small sigh escape past her pale lips. “The only thing which keeps me from doing it is I have grown quite attached to her and I don't want to put her in the middle of something such as that. She will either end up being locked away or used. She won't have the chance to live life a child should. Children should be allowed that time when they can be children and allowed to innocently Believe nothing is beyond their reach. I had that taken away from me and I will not allow her to go threw the same,” she said knowing she had just spoke more in one time then she had since they had meet but for the moment she was feeling a little open. Tomorrow more the likely she would not be so open and willing to talk but for today at least it would seem he was seeing a side of her that was rare indeed. Behind her tail would softly start to wave back and forth as her wings once more where folded against her back. “I imagen since you carry a weapon you at least know how to use it, she spoke knowing it would be a very safe assumption as a slightly more arrogant look would cross over her lips before she would speak again. “I would like to fight against you some time,” she said as she looked over to him that same arrogant look on her face. “Just to for fun not trying to mane or kill,” she said watching him to see what his reaction would be. It was something which she did with every fight which crossed her path. To challenge them to a fight. It was indeed part of how she keep her skills sharp and growing. From each fight she would walk away with something new. Something which would help her grow as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:51 am

Noah blinked. She has grown attached to the child. Perhaps that's one of the worse things a person should feel, for the person they're supposed to guard over. Emotions can get in the way sometimes. Noah knew his own childhood all too well. His innocent had been torn from him by his own guardians. He wouldn't forget that. His own happiness, taken from him by the people that're supposed to take care of him. Perhaps it is best that Akiria gets to have the childhood any child deserves. "Your childhood, taken from you?" Noah meant that as an opening question, for Sarunga to tell her story about her childhood. Since she seems to open today, there might be a chance Noah can learn more about the matter at hand, and her.

Noah chuckled lightly at her remark about his weapon. It's been awhile since he drew his weapon for battle. Noah believes his powers to still be as poignant as ever, but still, he hasn't fought in awhile. Noah smiled faintly at her arrogant look. It's the look of a proud warrior. "Sure, we can have a round with each other." Those bright blue eyes stared at Sarunga challengingly. "How about we have a go at it tonight?" Noah was curious. Just how good of a fighter is Sarunga? Noah felt his katana, Jikeidan'in, vibrate eagerly in its home. Oh, this would be a fight to see, indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:37 am

From time to time her eyes would move back over to him as she did keep a rather serious expression on her face. When the question would come she relised that she had opened more information then she had wanted to but there was little she could do about it now. Looking back to him she would only give a slight nod of her head a few locks of soft white hair falling in front of her already pale face. “When I was able to take my first steeps,” she said looking ahead of them as her eyes would seem to grow slightly darker in color and her voice far colder then what it was now. “My father trained me to be a fighter and didn't stop until I was strong enough to beat him,” she said knowing that had been his biggest mistake. Over the years she had learned to hate him not to think of him anymore as her father. That had been what sealed his fate all those years ago. Hearing him chuckling though would pull a slight smirk to her lips as she cast one more glance over to him. For once a large enough smile formed on her lips that it would show her white teethe and the slightly pointed k-9s. “The sooner the better. I am eager to see how strong you are,” she said looking ahead of them with a soft smile on her lips. “It's been a while since I last meet someone who could stand foot to foot with me in a fight. It would be nice to know that here is another which can do that once more,” she spoke once more shifting Akiria in her arms. “I can only imagen that it has been the same for you,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:06 am

Noah's head turned, astute pools trained on her in contemplation. His apperception told him that her eyes're changing in hue, aswell as her tone of voice altering. He's known that light can change the appearance of eye color, but there are phenomenons, such as emotions affecting it. But at the very least, Noah would be able to deduct that her emotions, under the surface of the shell that is her body, has shifted. But to what? Noah sifted through his own obscured thoughts, then dropped the topic, because of its ultimate lack of relevance.

A gaze of wonderment tipped off of Noah's broad shoulder, and one side of his pinks tugged upwards. Trained to fight as a fighter. Sounds like a strict father. Noah's never actually met his own father, so he wouldn't know how his father is like. He imagined the man to be quite good-looking, since Noah does have a charming appearance, to be quite honest. His mother, however, told Noah that his father actually had some rather harsh facial lines. But to focus on the subject at hand, Noah's won his share of fights, but he also lost some, aswell. The reason she has not lost yet, could be her lack of worthy opponents.

"I have won some, and lost some." Such a vague reply, would be adequate for now. Noah is not one to let arrogance eat him away, but he is not one who lacks in confidence. He will take Sarunga on, and the stronger fighter wins. Isn't it that simple? Other things can affect how a fight ends up, even one side's foolish pride. To Noah, Sarunga seems exceptionally proud, and almost arrogant, as a warrior. He shall test her, and see for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 am

“I have lost and won some,” she said as she looked back over at him with a slight smile on her lips as she looked back over at him her fingers softly wrapping around the fur which covered her small body. Akiria would shift in her arms letting out a small sound before growing quite once more. “Tell me of your people. Your family,” she said as she looked back over at him from the corner of her eye. “Its been a while since I have had someone to talk whom is not a child....well not a child in the physical sense,” she spoke as she looked back ahead off them seeing that they where close to one of the clearings which would come before they would finally be able to leave the forest. Much of her wondered what would lay before them but something told her that it would all be alright. The only question which was left for her was if she was to use her weapon or not. More then likely it wouldn't be a bad idea still to draw that weapon again in battle may prove to be more painful then to loose. True she was indeed a very very proud fighter and there would be little that could change that for her. It was how she was raised and more then likely would be how she was when she passed away from this world. Her eyes would cast one quick glance back to him as she would nod her head slightly. “I am eager to see how well you fight,” she said as they entered the clearing.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:27 am

Noah's eyes dropped, leveling 'pon Akiria's petite figure before she halted in her movements. His caruscating pools blinked once, head tilting at Sarunga's request. Or at least, it does seem like a request. Noah is not one to let other people command him around, and do their will. Prominence oculuses rolled in its socket, their intent fixatation upon Sarunga's anatomy, lingering there. "Is that one of the questions you are asking me?" Noah offered a subtle, but cunning smile, pausing dramatically before he would continue as if he never stopped, "I have a mother that I visit whenever I can." Noah has a pleasant way of speaking, with how his words flowed in sophisicated, but gallant torrents. It didn't matter if Sarunga didn't consider what she requested a question. It didn't hurt to answer her, which might in turn earn her trust. Noah's consciousness would divide, allowing a minute portion of it to concentrate upon Sarunga's words. He didn't know if he should take her words as neutral, or an insult. Is she saying I'm a child in the mental sense?

The slice of conscious that shifted away pieced together to the whole, fusing to complete the complex structure of Noah's mind, of which worked like a jigsaw puzzle. The question is irrelevant. They trudged through, and Noah noticed that the trees were thinning. It seems they are leaving the forest behind them. "How well do you think you fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:57 am

Those full pale lips would curdle up a twitch as he asked that and for a little she was very tempted to laugh though she held it in at the moment. It was still the closest someone had come in a very very long time. Her head would give a genital nod as he mentioned he had a mother. “You may count them it as one or not,” she said her voice level and genital as the trees seemed to start to thin a little more. “No brothers or sisters?” she asked as her hand came up brushing her hair back as she wondered for a little i he did have brothers and sisters. He seemed to react well with Akiria which would lead her to think he had spent some time around younger kids. When his question came she would look back over at him her lips once more tilting up in a haughty smirk. “I think I fight well enough to be considered dangerous to face,” she said with a slight nod of her head as the forest would finally thin out to one or two trees and finally an large open field which seemed to be still untouched and was filled with high grass. She would stop just where the last of the trees would stand looking out over the field then up to the sky above. Closing her eyes she breathed in deeply testing the air around them for any sign that some of her kind was around. True Akiria had given it that this area was clear though she was still going to be careful. It was when one would let their guard down that things would happen. She was not going to let that happen. More to the point she couldn't let that happen. Not with everything being the way it was.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:12 am

Noah's perceptive apperception told him that Sarunga's tempted to smile, just by the slight curling of her lips, and the twitch. Eyebrows tugging together some, lines of thought wove themselves along the corners of his eyes beneath the silver mask. Noah would not count that as a question. One silly question doesn't matter. Noah isn't one to count such tiny numbers as anything significant, so he can easily let it go. His head shook at Sarunga's question, "None." Indeed, Noah has no siblings. As an adolescent, he was a loner; he's always been that way, and perhaps always will. His thoughts are often too complicated for the simpletons of the world to comprehend, and he's not one to explain it to them.

Noah had to abstain from the great desire to smile or laugh. She's an arrogant one. Noah's shrewd blue eyes glided up and down Sarunga's figure. Just how tough can she be? From what Noah learnt, those who says they are tough, are often not. It is those who're quiet, that are menacing. They can eat you before you'd even suspect 'em. Noah seems to hold a shelf of grand wisdom, from incredible experiences, to some book-smarts.

Noah's tall nose twitched, sniffing the air. He sensed no perils, and yet it is best to be wary. His hand descended, elegant fingers carving along the gorgeous designs upon the handle of his katana, Jikeidan'in. His compact gloved engulfed his palm firmly, and the sensation of sturdy gloves upon his smooth skin appealed to Noah. As soon as the weight of his hand would reside upon the hilt of his mystical sword, Noah felt an inconceivable amount of energy stream through his physique. Noah is, indeed, rather curious, and eager to spar with Sarunga. Who would win?

"Where to now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Her lips would only curdle up slightly hearing the vagueness of his reply knowing that one would probably have to work to get a full and detailed response from him. If such a thing where possible. One hand came up brushing threw his long locks of white hair brushing them back before she would look back to him. This would indeed be simple. The strongest or smartest would climbe out on top. Such things where always seen in nature. This to her would be no different. True to many she would seem very arrogant and almost boastful but the right to do and be so. At least in her mind she had already paid the price for. It had been paid for in her blood and sweat a life time spent on the battle field. Even now her free hand would remember its former strength. The power she once had pulsing threw her finger tips like a ghost from the past come to visit once more. Damn it. Life on the run and with the child sleeping in her arms had made her weak she could see that now. Still somehow it didn't seem all that bad and it was indeed something that she wouldn't give up for anything. Part of her however still missed the time when nations would tremble before her. That though was a life time ago. Looking over at him she would force a soft smile on her lips. “Either way I should warn you not to underestimate me as a fighter,” she said before venturing out into the field her tail moving behind her in a soft genital motion.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:40 am

Noah's obviously an arcane type of person, with his obscure responses, and complicated thinking style. It is one of the things that makes him so alluring; he's a challenge actually. But Noah hardly ever loses. Noah's the competitive, fierce, domineering type, but winning and losing has become almost insignificant to him. The world isn't so black and white. Noah is not a shallow entity, and so he's satisfied with just doing his best. But the irregular part about Noah's beliefs, is that he's not afraid of boastful people. He's more wary of the silent type. They can devour you without you even suspecting them. Those who appears simple, are most often the most spectacular. "We'll see." Noah's illuminating blue eyes flared with amusement, rolling in its sockets to avert his gaze. It might anger Sarunga, that Noah isn't impressed with her boasts, but he didn't mind. Noah has few fears. He's not afraid to lose, to die, and he's certainly not afraid of others. If anything, Noah's more cautious of winning too much, too easily. He knew all too well the cost of such.

"How old're you?" It seemed a rather spontaneous question. But Noah thought it slightly relevant. Her age has an impact on her wisdom, though that's not always the case. Noah once met an adolescent with an intelligence that could match an adult's. Age isn't the limiting factor, but it does have a tremendous impact. To Noah, Sarunga seemed .. lacking, in wisdom. It could be her lack of experience, aswell as youth, if she is young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:24 pm

His question would cause her to blink slightly as she looked to him as though she had not heard the question. It was rare among her kind that someone was asked such a question so it was not something she was use to answering. “Depends on who's telling of time you use. It seems each race has a different way to count the years. By my kind I am only 26 years of age,” she said knowing to most it would seem she was indeed a bit to young to be considered a fighter. “By humans telling of time I am over 450 years old,” she said before she would look back to him. “How old are you?” she asked as she looked into his blue orbs a soft smile playing on her lips as her hand would come up brushing threw her hair once more. She was old according to humans. “This time on the run has changed a lot,” she spoke looking ahead of them as the tall grass would brush against the leg of her pants. The pointed tips of her ears would twitch slightly before she would continue to talk. “If you had meet me before it would have been a different demon you would have been dealing with,” A slight sigh escaping her lips before she would continue. “But that person was not one that would have been good at dealing with a child. No she was far far to cold. So I had to change,” she spoke shifting Akiria over to her other arm as she would look at him from the corner of her eye. “I find that creatures can wear many many different masks..not just those which are physical or can be seen,”
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Noah felt time passing around them, as the conversation crawled on. The sagacity of his observation skills would discern that Sarunga's perplexed, simply based on her reaction to his question. Noah knew that with the differing species, there would be a distinction of age. But her answer had surprised him, actually. Four hundred and fifty years old? Sarunga doesn't seem to possess the grand wisdom of such an age. Her mind still seemed young to Noah, fresh. But then again, the explanation could be that Noah's just ancient, spirtually. At her question, Noah tugged one side of his lush lips upwards. It was a sort of half-smile on his part. "Twenty-one in human age." It could come as a wonder to Sarunga, with his library of knowledge and mature behaviors. But Noah's been through much in comparison to most for his twenty-one year of existence.

Noah was scrutinizing Sarunga meticulously, noticing the twitch of her pointed ears as she talked. Is it a sign of agitation, or an almost strong emotion? Noah blinked at her words. People label evil creatures as demons. Reversing it, demons would automatically be evil creatures. Such predjudice. Noah shrugged his strong shoulders lightly. People constantly have to change themselves for the scenario. It is foolish to not. Noah knew all too well that the strongest organisms tend to survive in the enviroment.

"Wear whatever is needed for the current predicament, right?" It was a vague, but quite philosophical answer, Noah knew. Would she understand it? In comparison to his knowledge, it is quite simple. But to most, it might not be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elden Forest   Elden Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elden Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied-
Jump to: