Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:27 am

Another day, another hassle. Enchanting sapphire optics would reveal themselves as lids fluttered open. Blue waited for her vision to clear before she would turn over onto her back, only to sneer as a stream of light pouring through the window blinded her momentarily. Morning? She languidly rose her right hand to drive away the murky fog from her eyes, thrusting the sleep aside. She would cast aside the sheet draped over her lightly clad body, a pair of shorts and a bra as she rose slowly from her laying position to raise her arms upward, slanting her head as a sickening pop ensued, following by a couple more as she vanquished the knots and aches derived from a night's sleep.

She swung her legs off the edge and stood, scratching the back of her head as she approached the window, taking the moment to scan the vicinity with keen eyes and the creatures awake this early in the day, before she would close the curtains, shrouding her quarters in shadows and prohibiting her sight from those that took breath. It was her preferred condition as she gave another brief stretch before commencing out the door after retrieving a dagger from beneath her pillow, silent steps concealing her travels as she caught sight of the slumbering Echo who had yet to rise.

They had yet to depart from the floating, flourishing town of Bella. The Leaders would begin to wonder of their whereabouts if they continued to delay their return to Nede, where they could actually get a connection to The Leaders. Blue approached the bed where Echo laid, staring down at the lad who was still deep in slumber. He appeared vulnerable in this state as she stared down at him. The temptation to drive her dagger into his eye socket was almost too strong to deny.

"Hey, wake up."

She stated calmly, reaching out and poking his cheek with the sharp end of her weapon. When she did not get an immediate response, she sighed heavily and glowered down at him. Why did she have to be assigned such a unreliable partner? This was certainly God's plan to spite her. Or perhaps this was just a castigation from The Leaders for exterminating one of their own, which they had certainly not appreciated. She gave another poke and when she was only responded with a snore, the corner of her lips twitched. Why the little...

In the next moment, Echo would be flung out of the bed as it was turned over with a sharp upward thrust.

"Wake up."

She said firmly then strode around the overturned bed casually to gaze down at him, her hands on her hips.

"Have I told you how much I hate you today?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:42 am

Gray orbs would watch from the silence of another room; he didn't sleep much if any at all. But it would seem that Blue thought she was going too wake 'him' up. Seeing her grab a dagger; and look down upon the 'sleeping' youth a smile began to rise from his lips; how foolish she actually thought he would sleep let alone in the same room as her. child's play; then something struck him. As she glared down upon the face of the dummy her body seemed too tighten; the muscles in her wrist clenching the dagger she held every so sweetly. She wanted too kill him; and he knew it. Grinning once more; his body moved a bit closer; though no sound would come from the young Knight as he approached the door way too watch what would happen. The first poke caused the dummy too stir and snore a bit louder. Then the second seemed too only anger her a bit more

-One, two...Three. He counted in his mind; and just as she would go too fling him gray orbs lite up with passion; a strong aura of air would wash over the room and stop the dummy in mid air letting it land softly on her bed. With another flick of his hand, the strap on her bra would become undone and the push of wind would send it off too the door way where he would be standing. "Tisk, don't you know it's not polite too undress in front of a man." that famous smirk now rose too the youths lips. "Get dressed, we need too get going." with a stern tone he turned on his heel, with light step's he came too the door way and slipped out side.

It was bright out in bella today, and many had already woken up too do their daily business. "Heh, she actually thought I was asleep." pulling the hood too hide the gray orbs he leaned back and waited for the woman too produce her self; no doubt quite angry that he had gotten the best of her. With the Wing Song at his side Echo knew he was some what safe; but he didn't have time any more too waste around this place. Then the sound caught his ears once more "So we meet again eh" that voice; cocky and annoying; Hesie. Turning his head, or more less rolling it too the man he smiled slightly. "Come too get shown up again? I promise this time I won't hold back." With a loud laugh Hesie let out and lifted his hand, two men clad in armor walked up; each holding a small sword and sheild in their hands. "I think not, I'd like you too meet my friends." Echo eyed the other two men and sighed.

"Be done, I don't have time for pathetic men like your selves"
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 am

Blue did not appear surprised when the object beneath the covers revealed itself to be not her partner but an inanimate object. In fact, she appeared slightly pleased that he had learned not to be so careless around her presence. It was foolish to fall asleep with an enemy that could at a whim slit your throat. She would observe calmly as Echo conjured a strong aura of air that flooded the small quarters of the room, catching the inanimate dummy and lowering it down to her bed. Her eyes quickly scanned the room to locate Echo before she would feel another gust of wind, raising her dagger as her eyes narrowed as she prepared for an attack.

What happened next was just like Echo. She would sense the wind unclasp her bra and then observe the fabric fly across the room, leaving her upper torso bare while Echo spoke from the safety of another room. She expressed little reaction to his actions by bothering to raise her arms to conceal her breasts as eyes directed themselves toward the source of his voice, only to see him flee. Just like a man. She gave a heavy sigh and ran her fingers through snowy tendrils. Indeed, she had yet to tell him how much she loathed him this day. She would remind herself to go into detail about the subject with him sometime in the future as she would move to retrieve her bra and get dressed.

Blue would join him outside after she had completed adorning her body with her common attire. If Echo had desired her to express frustration from his insolent gesture, he would be sorely disappointed. She would present herself after listening to a small commotion outside as it seemed Hesie had returned to gain revenge upon the snow-headed man that had embarrassed him in front of his audience. She would come upon the sight of Hesie and his companions, quirking a brow and taking a glance toward Echo.

"Friends of yours?"

She would ask casually, slanting her head in his direction as eyes would follow before scrutinizing the individuals before them. Perhaps they could have a little entertainment before they would depart for Nede, or whichever location Echo desired to visit first.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:40 am

-The annoyed voice filled the air as Echo looked back too the three man; he listened too their words as they tried to push him into a fight. But he wasn't up for that today; at least not yet. Turning too look at Blue a quick smile flashed "You ready?" Turning he looked too the other men as gray optics scanned them up and down; with a laugh he waved his hand and the aura of air gained it's control around them. "If you want too fight; go find someone else, I don't have time for you.."He was cut short with the tip of a sword at his throat. "Well, we have the time for you." Echo blinked and eyed the man holding the blade. "Woah woah, no need too draw swords..."It was pressed a bit harder too is throat making a small trickle of blood bead up. Gray orbs flashed once more; this was starting too annoy him even more. "Oops did we hurt you?" One man laughed and Hesie stepped a bit closer. "Come on Echo, play with us...Then the lady can play later" The optics of the other man looked over too Blue and winked slightly. "Thats not a smart idea Hesie...You thought I was a pissed off kid, you've not seen any th-" the blade pressed again "Shut up, no one asked you too speak." Now it was on, the blade had tipped him twice, with the gray orbs now darker a gust began to blow around the street. "Now you've annoyed me." Flicking his wrist, the gust became centered on the man with the sword out. Grinning, the man felt his left arm become strained and soon broke.

-Just like Blue Echo did like too hurt people; just not as often. With another movement then mans body was twisted and snapped in all different places. He looked too Hesie and let his tongue roll over his lips. "Still want too play?"Lifting his hand, he rested it on his sword and dropped the man from the affinity's grasp. "No?" the other men stood there and blinked, turning the hooded youth began to stroll. He wasn't angered but more less in one of his little mood where he just wanted too hurt more. If Hesie took advantage of him turning Echo already knew Blue would have a bit of fun with him. If not, his hand still rested on his blade in any case. "Coming Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:14 am

Blue would bare witness to the events that soon transpired, watching the men that were provoking Echo to engage in a quarrel. She would cast optics upon Echo to observe his reaction to their taunting, knowing that he showed more restraint out of the two and usually managed to retain his cool equanimity during times like these. She would give a small nod as he asked if she was ready to embark on their journey but it appeared the swordsmen that had approached Echo had no intentions to allow him to depart that easily. Blue watched solemnly as one of the swordsmen dared to draw his sword to Echo's neck and she waited to observe Echo's reaction to the threat.

As the horrific event transpired, a wicked grin slowly curled her lips upward as she witnessed the anguish of the one who had dared to tear Echo's flesh. Echo could certainly be as sadistic as she could be when the opportunity arose as she gave a small, dark chuckle once Echo had released the deformed human. Blue would scrutinize the two individuals that were left before issuing a small snort and turning to pursue Echo. She was certain the mental trauma of watching their companion snapped as easily as a twig would haunt them for a period of time. For once, she was in one of those rare moods where watching Echo cause another grief and pain was sufficient enough to give her a temporary fix.

"So have you decided how exactly we are going to get to Nede? Or we going there by foot?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 am

-The two men stood; thats all they could simply do was stand there and watch their friend be lifted into the air and crushed by the force of Echo. The anger had filled the eyes of the calm Knight and once more he came too a quick stop; something had snapped in his head. A strong aura began too gather around him; that little sadistic smile began too play at the soft lips. Turning he looked at Blue and winked. "I think I want some more fun." Rising his hand, the aura began to well up his body rising slowly it stopped at his arm and began to wrap around; gray whips started too show as the darker side of Echo became a reality. He had these moments at which he could not hold such a thing back; times where the inner 'child' came upon his form and took control. "I think he should die as well." With a flick of his wrist, the condensed air began to mix with another aura that was slowly coming from the charm around his neck. Now glowing a golden hue as if god him self had touched Echos poweress. Holding his hand steady, the two men began to watch as the power of Echo began to unfold. Hesie got a sly look and began to work his own little magics; nodding too the other the armor clad body began to rush Echo. With a flash of silver a sword became shown and his big body began to close in on the youth; gleaming in the sun the youth only smiled and released the energy from his hand with the simple nod of his head.

-Rushing like a wild river let free from it's cage, it began to gather speed and form onto a solid. The golden laced 'spike' struck the man, and went clean into his stomach with out ever stopping. Laughing, Echo shifted his form and with a flash the spike stopped just before landing in the skull of Hesie. "Like I said, I think you should die as well. You should not trifle with beings more powerful then you; let alone those who like too watch others die." With out speaking, he turned, letting his hand drop too his side; though the spike never moved. "Oops, I forgot." nodding, the spike dug it's self into Hesies skull dropping the man into a pool of blood. "That was fun." The snow haired youth stopped and looked too Blue" Walking will do just fine." Pulling the hood over his eyes a bit more; he smiled. He enjoyed watching their pain and even more so their screams where music too his ears. Strolling out of Bella, he only hummed a soft tune. Never once turning his eyes back too the massacre that had played out in the peaceful town known as Bella.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:16 am

Blue would halt in her pursuit of Echo as she would notice him cease in his ventures, noticing the tension that rippled through his body momentarily as a certain, sadistic demeanor instilled itself and began to commence once he turned to speak to her. She quickly took notice of the aura that was being summoned and her head slanted, intrigued and curious to see the castigations Echo was going to implement upon the imbeciles that had dared to provoke his wrath. She would observe as the physical manifestation of his energy began to ascend the length of his body and slither up into his arm where it began to be channeled. Blue would watch intently, her attention soon diverted to the charm hanging from his neck as the item began to emit its own aura. Blue would take her place beside Echo, then slant her head in the directions of the males who's inevitable doom was fast approaching. "Make them scream," she whispered, her voice having grown husky in the anticipation and excitement of what was to transpire. She knew Echo could deliver what she craved for but she couldn't help but grimace from the golden glow that his form began to emit as if the Almighty himself had graced him with his presence. It was rather revolting, considering her aversion for such a being. The Almighty Lord of Liars. The young woman would then cant her head and cross her arms beneath her bosom as she heard the clattering of armor as one of the men would then initiate an attack.

Of course, Echo certainly didn't disappoint her as he discharged the energy he had accumulated within the structure of his hand with a simple nod of the head, as if giving the animate manifestation permission to ensue its onslaught. She would observe the energy gather speed and gain solidity, just before it made contact with the armor-clad male. She was pleased to see the golden laced spike strike the man, and the display of blood that gushed out as the weapon went clean through his abdomen, leaving a rather appealing, gaping hole in its wake. Echo's dark laughter rang in the air, but she only expressed her enjoyment with a wicked grin upon her enchanting visage as Echo toyed with Hesie, levitating the deadly spear in front of Hesie's face. She could see the perspiration upon Hesie's face, smell the trepidation that wracked his vessel and this only caused her to grin wider in glee. Once Hesie would be terminated, it was clear Blue had gathered a level of excitement as her breathing had quickened, eyes staring at the pool of blood Hesie laid in before Echo would interrupt her feasting. Blue would then turn and once more follow her partner, not attempting to quell the exhilaration that was causing her limbs to gently quiver. She adored it.

"I hear there is a rising vigilante within Nede. Perhaps we could have some fun with him if we come across him. If not, I'm sure The Leaders will find a target for us to exterminate."

Considering The Leaders had great influence within Nede, it was no surprise that, at times, they needed certain figures to be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm

-The lovly sound of men and women screaming as they watched three others drop too the ground with ease. It made his mind spin; slowly dragging him into lost thoughts of his past. Then one memory began to replay in his head over and over each and every second. Her the first time he had met the woman it had been a bad one; thought Blue was attractive sh was just as deadly as any of the others in that unit. The difference between them though she enjoyed it.Thats why they did it. the leaders had set them two up. They thought Echo was going too be the one too slow her; of even kill her if need be. It looks like things didn't work out the way they wanted; in truth she had turned Echo back into his old self; no longer the happy carefree youth he used too be. Now a cold hearted killing like he should be.

"Perhaps."

This was all that was spoken by the youth; grays orbs falling too what seemed a dock at the end of Belle; that was where he was heading for. Belle was an island; and he needed some way to get the hell out of this place before the news rushed along about the killings that transpired due too his hands. It would only mean more killing...But was such a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:53 pm

Blue would clench her hands, to control the adrenaline and exhilaration pumping through her veins as she traversed with Echo toward the Dock at the end of Bella. Her eyes were scanning their vicinity and upon the inhabitants that were staring at them, like a serpent's tongue tasting her prey. She could feel their nervous eyes, examining them, scrutinizing them. She could hear them breathing. She could see the perspiration gathering on their foreheads, derived from an ancient, primal fear that the two, dangerous individuals summoned forth from their cores. She was toying with one of her daggers, fingers twitching, yearning to drive the weapon into the living, breathing humans that surrounded them. All this activity. It was making her worse, overstimulating her, to the point that her respiration bordered on hyperventilation as she struggled with her impulse to eliminate life.

Kill. Kill them all.

Blue would halt abruptly, grasping Echo's arm to stop him, a wild expression in her eyes as optics rolled within their sockets. It appeared as if she was seeking out a target. The villagers were beginning to back off, sensing an impending doom emanating from the ominous woman. Blue's grasp upon Echo's arm tightened, fingers digging into his flesh painfully as she visibly trembled, though one would be foolish to assume it was out of trepidation.

"Cut me."

She demanded Echo, diverting her eyes away from the population to stare at Echo's feet.

"Cut me."

She stated again with harsh intensity, dark eyes raising to glare at him. Her urgency could be felt. The expression of her eyes reflected what would transpire if Echo did not heed her demands. There would be a massacre of an unspeakable magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:53 am

The many eyes that followed the too only made him smile a bit more please, attack us he spoke these words in his mind and the Wind Song hummed with enjoyment at the sight. It too and become darker and was wanting too taste blood upon it's sharp edge. Then he felt her grasp upon his arm; Echo didn't look at her. He knew what she wanted too do and it only made him chuckle a bit more. She had no control; such a pitty. Removing her fingers from his grasp the youth looked down upon the trembling woman and smiled.

"No."

He spoke again; this time in a sadist manner; he wanted too watch her wither and go on an out break. It was his enjoyment too see Blue in the shape she was in and it almost made this day worth while. The youth pulled his arm away and took a step back.

"Perhaps you should learn too control your self. No wonder the leaders don't like you."

He grinned at his own snappy little insult at the woman; who was as any one could see losing control of her self. Would this mean she might actually try an attack on Echo; he doubted it but it would all be fun never the less.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:17 am

Her earlier observations had been correct. Her partner was unreliable. She found her request for aid rejected as her eyes narrowed and she would release him as he pried her fingers off of him. Why did she have to be assigned to such an worthless creature? Blue would slowly straighten herself, clenching her hands as she felt the quakes rush through her body. She would take a deep inhale of breath, eyes flickering toward the people that were staring at them. So many... She would place a hand over her face as she took another deep breath to quell the tremors in her body, filtering the commotion and activity around her to the point she did not hear Echo's attempt at an insult. Once the tremors had subsided, the hand on her face would part fingers to allow an eye to languidly look at Echo.

"Hey Echo..."

Blue did not frequently resort to her psionic abilities when it came to quarrels, preferring the mess that a dagger brought. But there were exceptions, and there would be no indication of the oncoming onslaught as synapses flared. So without any indication, it was quite unlikely that Echo would be able to avoid that attack that went for his cheek. Not even the small flutter of air, not until the proximity was so close that dodging was near to impossible. What she had planned to deliver was the equivalent to a slap, though the strength behind it strong enough to send him falling onto his rump.

"I hate you."

Whether it succeeded or not, it appeared she had pieced together her composure, that obdurate countenance having returned to settle on her face as she would traverse passed him and toward the dock.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 am

-The unmoving eyes never left her sight until he decided too turn and walk away "Weak" he sighed and shook his head it would only figure that The Leaders would stick him with her; someone who can not control them selves enough to know when too kill and when not too. She was an insult too the Unit; sighing he stopped; something wasn't right. Then it hit him; the psionic slap struck him and sent him stumbling too the side; never once falling.

"Hmm...That wasn't nice blue."

Turning, the hood now came off the youths head; revealing sinister eyes. His fingers clenched the blade at his side; no he would not give her the honor too feel Wind Songs cut across her neck. Rising the aura of air back around his body it began to spin; gaining speed enough too rip a whole in the earth and keep going. "You shouldn't have done that." With the snap of his head; the wind was shot forth it was aiming at her center, the lower stomach more less; but that wasn't the half of it. With in this little gust of wind held another meaning; one that would teach her never too attack him again. It was aimed too break her wrist. With the link he held over his affinity once the gust struck it would 'wrap' around her hand and snap it back making sure it was strong enough to crack the bones. He was going to get even; this just happened too be his way when he was in this sort of mood.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:33 pm

She was no tactician or strategist, so knowing when to kill or when to not is not something she dwells upon thoroughly. That is why she needed The Leaders. They offered her guidance and in return, she offered them her services and talents. She was an invaluable asset, despite her degenerative sanity. She would be classified as a berserker in a group but she still held a level of intelligence as well. She would not be obedient to a man who had not gained the respect or the rank. He had no authority over her. His behavior was not aiding in making their relationship any more tolerable. He obviously did not hold the skills to handle an individual such as herself correctly. The Leaders had not chosen Echo in hopes that he would provide her leadership, since he had been encouraged to look upon her to improve his skills. Perhaps the two unlikely pair had been put together in hopes that either or would eliminate the other. It was unclear at the moment of the intentions of The Leaders but she would not question their decision.

Blue would continue to walk away from Echo after he had recovered and responded to her simple attack, in retaliation for his rejection. At this rate, it was more likely that one of them was going to die at the hands of their partners than their enemies. Blue would pause as she heard the wail of the air, looking over her shoulder to witness Echo conjuring forth that aura of air once more. She was not intimidated or impressed with the spectacle. Blue would turn to face him, ignoring the audience they had summoned with their conspicuous presence as Echo decided to retaliate to her earlier attack. His attack would be simple to dodge as her legs would bend at the knees, muscles tensing as they gathered the kinetic energy to spring her upward. Simultaneously, the ground would shudder around her feet, the wooden structure that held the civilization afloat would quake as a psionic blast had been aimed at it, propelling her into the air and out of the trajectory of Echo's attack. A backward flip would find her landing upon the nearest edifice as listless optics gazed down at Echo.

"Stop playing around Echo. I don't appreciate that your folly is causing us to remain in Bella longer than needed."

It was all his fault. He had been careless with the mage. He had gained the disdain of Hesie. He had been the reason why she had become overstimulated. It had been his own folly that gained him her contempt. She had regained her equanimity and yet he insisted with the continuation of this trifling quarrel. Who was the weak one now?

"If you are done acting like a stubborn child, let's continue."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:59 am

Even though the youth was in a fury of rage; his mind was always kept clear of his intentions; and thus his smile began to play at his lips. She always did live up too her name and have never once failed too show it. Sighing, the orbs began to calm once more; Echo began to settle back into the laid back state he should have been. Though he would simply ignore the people around him; turning before Blue would ever hit the ground his body would began to move away pushing past the many people around. He knew it was his fault the mage had got him into the mess he had been in. Shaking his head he heaved another sigh "Yes yes Blue, come along" Mocking her very voice with his own monotoned the youth came too end at the dock.

Slowly, his mind began to get lost into thoughts once more.Why? Why had the leaders of all people put the two of them together. They all knew how much Blue and Echo hated one another. Shaking his head another sigh escaped. "What the hell are they planning for us?" Glaring into the water he watched the on coming boat make it's way slowly over too the dock. Winds where low today and the sail was let down. "Looks like it might be a long ride." He didn't mind it too much; it would give him time too think about the things going on; smiling now Echo's laughter reached the sky. "It's almost dark; guess we picked a good time too leave." It had been a long day; hopefully it would be a peaceful night.

(Sorry it's short x_X I lost train of thought)
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:43 am

Blue would wait patiently for Echo to relax and allow fury and frustration to ebb. This was not the time and place. But considering their volatile relationship, it would not have mattered. Neither of them cared if innocences became caught up in their devastating confrontations. They both held the intentions to kill the other, one day. Until then, the two had the unfortunate circumstance of tolerating the partner that they found irritating. The demented young lass would observe as Echo put a rein on his emotions before they became a maelstrom, like hers had been moments earlier, before he would concede defeat. So another confrontation avoided. Perhaps it was better that way. She may hold Echo with disdain and contempt, but he was her only source of companionship, and a living companion who could actually respond and interact with her was preferable compared to the desolate company loneliness brought like an individual such as herself frequently experienced.

Blue would approach the edge of the edifice, seeing as Echo had already turned and had began to once more stride toward the dock. Legs would bend at the knees and propel skyward, landing gracefully only a small distance away from her partner and would proceed to close the distance in long strides.

"Perhaps they hope for I to eliminate you or for you to terminate me. Perhaps it's another test of skills and patience, pitting us against one another. They may one of us to rise as the victor, further proving our worth. Our existence."

Blue would respond to his question, which had appeared to be directed only to himself, but which her keen ears had caught. Blue would then give him a sideways glance as his laughter rang out with no source. She would give him a bemused expression, since she saw no humor in their situation. But then again, she rarely found humor in any situation presented to her, unless it was embellished with blood. She had a violence fetish, one could deem.

Blue would divert her eyes away from him, to observe the boat approaching the dock which would lead them one step closer to Nede. Silence would fall upon her as her countenance gained a distant expression once they would board the ship. She had refused to retire to the rooms offered on the bottom level of the boat, and instead had taken to standing at the railing, staring out across the massive lake with distant eyes. She was contemplating. She wondered if he would be waiting for her at Nede. Would he be there upon her return? Farfarello...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:19 pm

-And so it began, many had gathered upon the ship and slowly began to make their way too their rooms. He; on the other hand didn't. "Only time will tell." He spoke softly; letting his words get caught by the wind and sent them fluttering away. "Blue, did you actually kill the mage?" A quick glance was passed too her just before he made his way onto the boat. He didn't mean for her too answer him he already knew the anwser. No the mage was a top mission and two where sent. Echo and Blue; it annoyed him. Not that he was with her but that the Leaders put the two of them both on the same mission. Why had they done it? Then her words flooded his mind; maybe they wanted one or the other too kill...Kill...Thats it...Even though Blue and Echo had been the best of the best it was well known the mage was expecting them. Echo turned; the dark gray orbs flashing darkly. "They set us up..." Looking around; he spotted Blue; shaking his head the fury began to slowly drop. "They set her up." He smiled once more. Looking too the sail he knew he had too get them to Nede faster then expected. "Blue, hang out...This might get too be a fast ride after all." Echo yelled and stepped back a few feet into the middle of the boat.

-That playful grin began to well up on Echo; the orbs of gray and white began too spin and once more the affinity began too gather; but something different began to happen then normal. Echos body began too move; almost as if he where dancing; his right hand moved across his body with his left meeting it overr his chest; moving his hands into the air; the movement of his fingers stopped and the sails lifted with air; the gray aura coming from Echo shot into the and sent the boat flying though the water; that joyfull smile filling his lips.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:42 pm

"Did I kill the mage?"

She repeated his phrase, sending optics heavenward for lack of anything else better to do. There was a full moon tonight. A spectacular sight, the twinkling admirers gathered around the magnificent, luminescent orb situated upon an ink-spilled canvas.

"That's irrelevant now."

She would state casually, languidly scanning the surface of the expansive source of water which the boat leisurely strolled upon. Blue, at times, could not help but be imperious. Especially toward a creature who she found incompetent, one who could not even assert authority over her. It was a bad habit, one could say. He was not suited to the task of presenting to her guidance and direction.

For the time being, she was entranced by the hypnotic patterns upon the water's surface as the liquid reflected the light of the moon, putting forth a wondrous display of brilliant colors that revolved around white. It stimulated her optical senses, and she silently admired the display.

That is, until Echo interrupted her leisure and warned her to hold on to a solid object for what was about to transpire. Blue would glance toward him, noticing that he was conjuring the wind once more. She would draw away from the railing to observe him as he manipulated the air with the motion of his limbs. So the impatient lad was going to quicken their journey.

Blue would feel the sudden jolt of the vessel as Echo propelled it with the energy of the air, but Blue would remain rooted to the floor with ease, without the need of grasping onto the railing to keep from toppling over. The area around her feet vibrated, indicating that she was the cause on why the sudden lunge of the vessel had not sent her stumbling onto her beautiful face.

Blue would slowly approach Echo casually, the relaxation of her muscles indicating that she posed no threat as she ventured toward her partner.

"Impatient to arrive at Nede?"

She would ask, before her true destination would be revealed as she traversed passed the form of her partner and toward the opposite railing at the far end. She leaned against the metal structure, watching the water hiss beneath the quick boat before her eyes drew toward the shoreline of the lake. There was something there but she could not decipher what it was, the image obscured from the long distance. Were there people at the shore? She canted her head in curiosity, for she was inquisitive. Unfortunately, she did not believe she would gain the answer to her question. For all she knew, it may only be a pair of wild animals standing at the shore of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:22 am

-He sighed, for some reason he knew she wouldn't answer him directly. That was a nature at which Blue had gained Rank in the Unit. He laughed some and let his limbs fall limp at his side. The speed they where going was enough too get them too the shore with ease; that was if nothing got in their way. The youth sighed; his body was sore and his mind began too spin slowly. Echo didn't like the water; and he sure as hell hated being on top of it. "Nice job son." A man stepped up and patted him on the back; sending Echo too stumble over the deck some.

"Yeah...I hate water..."

He glared over the deck at the deep blue water and sighed. The youth began too think back upon those times he was a kid; the swimming hole where his brothers and him used too go and play; until Kaze was killed there. Sighing; Echo fought back a tear by remembering the words from The Leaders Only the weak cry.Only the weak die...Are you weak. Echo shook his head, and pulled the hood a bit lower.

-Seeking comfort was not something he did; and hell even if he did want it. Who would he go too? Blue; that was a bad idea before it ever even came too his mind. Laughing at the pathetic moment; Echo suppressed the memories and stood up from the rail.

"Blue; they want us too kill one another; you know this correct?"

Side glancing too her, the youths eyes lit up. What would her reaction be? Of course; he already knew she had figured it out. Thats one thing Echo could give Blue she was smart; and if the leaders weren't trying to have them kill one another maybe it could be the other way around. They wanted them too kill the rest of the Unit; which Echo had no problem with. The closest one he had ever known was Blue; and as sad as it would be he would miss her if he killed her. Who else would he be able to piss off as much?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:04 am

Blue gazed out across the beautiful, sparking lake, withdrawing into her own thoughts. Who knew what ran rampant within the woman's mind while surrounded by this type of tranquility as the vessel zoomed across the surface of the water thanks to Echo's aid. Blue was contemplating once more upon an individual which she hope would be awaiting her at Nede but she was uncertain if his presence would be there upon her arrival or if she would have to seek him out. Only time would tell when her partner and herself stepped foot into the flourishing city.

Blue caught Echo's remark about his disdain of the water. She knew by now his aversion for the liquid. The cause, she could only assume an irrational fear or a traumatizing event in his past that was associated with water. She recalled a few times where she had taunted him about it. It seemed like an irrational fear for water harmed no one, not unless you could not swim. She had even offered to teach him but he had adamantly refused her. So she had decided to one time give him a good splash. Well, let's say the reaction hadn't been congenial.

"I know."

She stated softly.

"We are getting too powerful, I suppose. We are becoming a threat and threats need to be eliminated."

She stated casually, for the notion did not frighten her.

"Their efforts may be in vain. I will only kill you if you provoke me. Or if I'm in the mood."

She said honestly, shifting her weight upon her feet.

"Perhaps you should head below deck while we travel to the shore. I know being up here makes you uncomfortable, with the water and all."

That would be the closest thing to consolation he would receive from Blue. She would look to him and, for once, her countenance did not retain that solemn expression. It softened the features of her visage, causing her to appear superficially gentle for a brief flicker in time. Though she would then turn her head away, to once more gaze out across the expanse of the lake.

"We will arrive at the shore shortly."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:23 am

-Hie smile seem to fade at her words; what she spoke was true. Smirking slightly the side glance caught her features for only a moment. So she does have a soft side some times and again his smile became clear

"Their efforts will be in vain, there is a reason we haven't killed each other yet."

With that said Echo turned her too face him; offering a small smile the gray orbs locked with hers. One would think he was going to lean down and kiss the young woman, which by the looks of it might just happen. What was going on in the youths head? Had he gone completely insane too dare place a kiss upon her lips. Leaning a bit closer his lips spoke softly; only a small space between his and hers.

"Do you remember when we first met?"

He spoke only for a second before the gray orbs closed and his head tilted some what; uohs. It would seem that this thought might become true...Until...

"You splashed me; I never got you back."

With the spoken words; Echo quickly stepped back and used the remains of his aura too bring up water from the lake and too drop upon Blue. She wouldn't have known that entire time Echo was gathering more energy and pulling water next too the ship and wait until he released it upon her head. Sweet Payback Still stepping back he flashed a wink and moved down too the stairs, laughing the entire way.

Paybacks a bitch ain't it Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 am

Blue was bemused when Echo coaxed her to turn back to him to look at him. She was perplexed, an eyebrow raised skyward as Echo drew near to the point that he was intruding upon her personal proximity. The expression in her countenance began to bleed away until it was deprived, staring at the peculiar man as he leaned his face close to hers. Now what was he up to? He wasn't serious. He was not going to actually kiss her, now was he? But then again, he did have the habit of being whimsical.

A hand would clench into a fist, prepared to punch him in the face if he dared to be so bold as to apply a kiss to her lips. She wouldn't hesitate to launch him across the other end of the vessel, or out into the lake if she deemed fit. She would listen to his question, reminded of their first encounter before she blinked as he spoke of the jest. Oh no.

She had been so concentrated on their close proximity, in his intrusion and perplexing behavior, that she had not realized that he had been preparing to exact his revenge upon her for splashing him in the initial part of their relationship. She soon found herself drenched to the core, blinking and staring at the man that seemed rather pleased in himself for outsmarting her. A good distraction.

She just stood there though, water dripping from her form, her clothes clinging to her frame, emphasizing her curves and making them all the more prominent. She blinked slowly. Just like Echo to jest like a child. She gave a heavy sigh. She may not be able to register pain but she could still register the cold as she shivered when a wind blew by, causing goosebumps to appear upon her flesh. The temperature was uncomfortable as she moved to pursue Echo as he made his way to the stairs.

"Just like you to act childishly and seek revenge."

She stated calmly, as she did not appear upset that he had accosted her with the water. She did not have an irrational aversion to it, like he did. But while he was busy vocalizing his amusement, he would feel a sharp smack in the middle of his face as a projectile collided with it. There had been a pebble upon the floor which she had taken notice of while Echo was laughing upon his own actions like the arrogant brute he was. A mistake.

"You should never lower your guard. Two can play your game."

She would state, strolling passed him and down toward the quarters on the lower levels of the vessel.

"You better not stare."

She would call back, implying that he was a pervert and would be inclined to stare at her body now that there was enough to see to allow imagination run wild.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 am

-He grinned as he stepped down the last step and blinked, the Wind Song hummed and Echo knew what was going too happen. With a flick of his wrist the pebble came too a sudden stop, Echo smiled and looked over his shoulder at the woman descending the stairs. Her words floated into the air, and a chuckle was let out.

"Heh, around you? Don't think so."

He wouldn't pay attention too her body, more her eyes as she walked by. Shaking his head, another soft laugh was let out and he followed her. Sadly, they had too bunk together once more the ship didn't have enough rooms. Shrugging, he leaned against the wall and waited for her too go into the room. That was something he did have; respect...Most of the time.

"You're one too speak about childish acts."

Yawning, the hues of silver locks fell over his eyes. Echo was indeed tired and wanted too rest a bit. But he knew; for some reason Blue was going too get him back so he really couldn't sleep much. Then his eyes caught sight of someone else. The other seemed too be following closely behind them. Grasping Blues arm he pulled her into him.

"I know you're a bit mad, but the guy over there...He seems too be pretty interested in us. He's been following since we left town."

He spoke softly, just enough for her too hear him. Echo didn't like too be followed; after all it could be someone else in the Unit. Perhaps the Leaders found out they knew something? Neither Blue nor Echo would kill the other unless provoked; they knew that. Even though the two hated one another Blue seemed too be growing on Echo; some how. It was no doubt Blue was becoming very annoyed with Echo
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:24 am

Blue would only respond with a lazy shrug as it appeared Echo had been warn about the projectile before it even made contact with him. The pebble would never reach him as it was stopped in mid-flight, only to fall onto the floor with a small clatter upon the wooden floor. Blue would not look to him after she had strolled passed him, descending the stairs and into the hall where the rooms resided. They would traverse along the hall until they found a vacant one, observing Echo as he stepped aside to allow her entrance first. How gentleman like of him, she thought sarcastically and would have ventured inside, if he hadn't caught her arm.

She would halt in her travels, side glancing to him as she wondered what he could possibly desire now. She was prepared to give him another phantom slap like she had at Bella before his hushed words would reach her. So, they had a stalker, did they now? She listened intently and canted her head, trying not to reveal the subject of their conversation. But considering that he did not have to pull her into him where she was practically pressed against him, implying that they could possibly be more than couple, would derive him a elbow in his side.

"Frisky tonight, aren't we?"

She said aloud, considering that they did not want their pursuer to realize that they had taken notice of his presence, if he didn't already discover that. Blue was curious to see though who it was that was pursuing them. Someone sent by The Leaders? Or just some foolish, inquisitive citizen? They knew they would find out in due time as Blue looked to Echo and caught his gaze. If this male was indeed a threat, they would have to eliminate him as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

The orbs filled with a serious tone in them; he did have those moments when he got this way; then a smirk rose upon the youths lips.

"I'm going back on deck dear, don't wait up." Leaning in he whispered; as too make it look like a kiss "Be careful please"

Turning with out another word he waved and began to make his way back down the hall way. Acting as those he didn't see the man. He didn't have too the Wind Song hummed once more and he knew who it was. The Leaders sent someone too off them quickly so they wouldn't be able too ever get back at them. Blue was indeed right they had become too much of a threat.

Smiling as the man nodded; too make it seem as if he where just another person waiting for them to clear the hall way until he could return too his own room. Blue and Echo both knew the truth before either had said it. Got ya stepping onto the first step he moved up with soft steps. And the man followed shortly after, a dagger being drawn from his sheath.

When Echo would step up too the main deck what he saw didn't please him. Not only had one of the Leaders play toys come a onto the ship; seven others had joined him. All waiting with dark smiles on their lips.

"Wow, are we that good?"

His voice was mocking; but loud enough for Blue too know there were more then just the one man. Things where going to get fun very soon; at least for Blue and Echo that was.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Blue would observe Echo as he leaned in closer and she was inclined to slap him across the face for once more intruding upon her personal proximity. But she didn't comprehend the words that left his lips, as an eyebrow quirked skyward. Of course, one could say he was just being genuinely concerned but a person like Blue would wonder why he was telling her to be careful at all. She was not reckless and even if she was, the goal would be achieved.

Blue would witness Echo turn and traverse down the hallway, toward the flight of stairs that would ascend to the upper deck. She would also observe as their pursuer attempted to remain inconspicuous, but that image would fail as eyes would narrow once the man would follow Echo toward the upper deck. Blue reached beneath her moist article of clothing, delicate fingers curling around the hilt of her blade.

Echo would have reached the deck by now and announce in cryptic words that the man that they had seen had not taken upon this mission alone. It appeared he had a couple of companions. Speaking of the man who had drawn the dagger, he would soon be vanquished as a blade had been impaled in the back of his cranium, shattering bone and damaging the vital organ held in the cranium, cutting off motor and thought functions.

Blue would appear promptly, stepping over the fallen man after retrieving her dagger and wiping it off on his clothes.

"Are they here to play with us?"

She asked, though she already knew the answer as she would give Echo a side glance.

"Let's not keeping them waiting."

She tossed her dagger into the air, drawing pairs of eyes to follow the weapon skyward. Their distraction would be their down fall as deft hands conjured two more daggers which were soon launched at two of their targets, aimed at points to either hinder movement or limit autonomous, biological functions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear :: Bella-
Jump to: