Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why me?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:35 am

-The soft orbs gleamed with pleasure at the men drawing their weapons; each of them ready too take out Echo and Blue even if it cost the rest of their team their lives; then the one following ready too knife him was taken out and Blues lilith form slipped beside him; that smile began to twitch at his lips.

"I think they are here too play Blue; and your right how rude of us too ignore our play dates."

-With out a warning Blue sprang into action; but Echo would simply wait; smiling at the four who seemed too face him down. A simple shrug was given and three of them sprang into action; two of them draw blade; almost as quick as Echo could. They had gotten faster, stronger...But not smarter. With a flick of his wrist; the Wind Song was freed and caught the one who came leaping first in the stomach

"Sad"

With another push; the Wind Song released a wave of air sending the other man dropping off the ship. Only two left; and one happened too be the one Echo was locking his sword with. He didn't know how ever; that the other had a power. Much like his; eyes opening he felt the water flood over his body and send him back.

"Son of a bitch."

Gripping his blade tighter; another wave was coming; this time aiming too send him off the ship. That couldn't happen; lashing out with his mind the affinity fought back. Clasping the water and sending it back too the man; this time with the held of his wind sliced the man in half. Only one left; shifting his body the fluid like motion of his arms brought up another aura; gleaming in white light circles began to form around Echos fingers; and with one push the man was struck; sending him convulsing onto the ground while the blood began to trickle from his mouth.

"Pathetic fools."

These where his last words as the young Wind Knight turned; making sure Blue was okay. After such was said and done he began to make his way back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:04 am

Blue had succeeded to strike the two men that had become distracted by the deviation of her weapons toward the heavens, observing as the first dagger lodged into the eye socket of one, striking the frontal lobe of the cerebrum and proceeding to shut down autonomous functions until the man would fall with a sickening thud on the floor. The second weapon had impaled itself in the throat of her remaining target, striking the vital, jugular vein as the man sputtered his life flood that equally spewed from where the blade had pierced him. Even if he was successful in removing the weapon, it would only quicken death by rapid blood loss as the vital organ in his heart would sped the process by, what she assumed was correct, the quickening rhythm as trepidation of the inevitable soon set in to the mind frame of the struck individual.

Blue eyes would then roll in their sockets, toward Echo who had commenced in disposing of the remainder of their victims. Not enemies. Not threats. Victims for being unfortunate of being assigned the task of eliminating two powerful creatures, who surpassed them in skills and talents. Blue's eyes would narrow as it appeared one of the men who was confronting Echo had an affinity for water, which he had a copious supply with the large source of water they were riding upon. But she made no motion to aid her comrad, confident that he could defend himself. And if he could not, now that would be a fleeting disappointment if she would have to take all the glory and extract him from the lake if Echo's opponent had been successful in throwing him off the ship.

Her attention was diverted as the man with the knife in his throat approached her, a mixture of trepidation for his death and disdain for the woman who had doomed him shown in his eyes as he attempted to grasp her in a futile attempt to not allow his death to be in vain. Considering the man's uncoordinated movements, Blue simply stepped aside as he stumbled passed her and fell, his lungs grasping for air as he drowned within his own scarlet fluids. There was no remorse or sympathy for the fallen human as Blue gazed down at the corpse before taking note that Echo had enough for the night and went to retire, leaving Blue with task of cleaning up the mess they had made. Just like Echo, leaving her to clean up after him. Incompetent and lazy male.

Blue would survey the damage, which were minor to the vessel itself, before electrical pulses surged through axons, firing synapses as she used her telekinesis to thrust the carcasses into the lake, where they would be forgotten at the bottom of it. The manipulation of the water surrounding the vessel would be used to eliminate any traces of blood upon the upper deck, less the captain threaten to kick them off if he stumbled upon the horrific and gruesome sight. It would be an inconvenience but not a notion she would think twice to completing. So once she was finished in eliminating the traces of their confrontation, she proceeded to descend to the lower deck, where the rooms were held.

"A nice way to end the evening."

She stated as she followed Echo toward their assigned quarters.

"Do you know if we have one or two beds? If it's only one, willing to relinquish it or will I have to fight you for it? T'ch, if we make a ruckus, the neighbors' minds will run with perversion of what a couple like us would be doing... Humans are so easily amused and they are quick to come to sexual conclusions."

She said as they entered their quarters. She was just eager to arrive at Nede.
Back to top Go down
eurime

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:01 pm

((OOCL Right, I'm not sure about the ethics of intervention, but I've been watching over you two >>; If this doesn't bode well with you. Ignore it. I am new here.

Character's Profile: http://aenied.net/u-z-f23/van-t360.htm#7025 ))

IC:

+"Well, dat was ain'trestin'. Dat lad sure knows where da win' blows." The Highlandish words were uttered from the lips of a passenger, refusing to surrender to the stubborn gales, despite havng acknowledged the fact that he had seated himself close to the highest peak of the ship. The Helm. He flicked the specially made wooden straw across the rough texture of the flat of his blade that had much resemebled scales. "Ligh'." He verbally insisted, while aware that the laws of physics would not cease to exist in his technique. Nevertheless, light did flicker from the point of the wooden straw, over which he sheltered his left hand and neared it close to a roll of tobacco, setting the black contents ablaze. The edge of Van's lip twitched to a smirk of satisfaction, the expression appearing and fading like a water's ripple, blowing smoke before he stared down as the two proceeded to what Van assumed their private quarters. "Da lass ain't half bad either."

The scale-substance of the crimson played twitched as Furiyen's eye opened, finding itself in a vertical stand, being stabbed to the wood. "While knowledge is a virtue, curiousity and death are often on terms, espicially when derived from temptation with the abscense of cautiousness. " It said, its eye color changing.

Van eyes met with the blade's own. "Yer naw' very fond 'o acquaintincez, are ya?"

"And never were you." The blade retorted

"Trew'. Tho it gets bawrin." He said, blowing a trail of smoke that dissipated along the air.

"Surprises arise only when they are least expected. Don't be a fool."

"Yes motha'"

(ooc: I dont know. They meet him when they're done? Or maybe their senses are tingling? XD ))
Back to top Go down
Jace
Jace

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:43 pm

We closed ihis rp a while ago, you're more then welcome to post in some where else as the rp that branched from this kind of got crazy but by all mean you can join =D
Back to top Go down
Blue
Blue

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:25 pm

Aye, this is a closed thread. The RP continues in Uncertainty. Just click the name to be led there. You are more than welcome to join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why me?   Why me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why me?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aenied :: Aenied :: Lake Everclear :: Bella-
Jump to: