Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dream.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Unknown

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-06

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:31 am

Awake my son; for the time has at last come for you too seek the life of man. Leave my halls for you are unforgivable of your sins. Seek the life of humans and banish their sins too the past; take this toll of man kind and relieve them of their divinity in all traces; shun the world of evil and then one day tho shall be redeemed of thy sins. Until this day comes forth you shall be known as the Angelic Curse

Those words; they seemed too far but so close. Like a child nuzzled in their mothers arms and being sang a lullaby. Awake and thus the hazel optics revealed them selves too the darkness of the room; spinning slender digits walked along the wooden night stand and reached too turn the oil in the lap and flicking the flint for a spark and light washed the darkness away; Tanis sat up running his fingers too try and smooth out the sandy blond hair.

"That was an odd dream."

The smooth voice filled the room; and once more the young man laid his body back looking too the ceiling; heaving a sigh the once open orbs fell back too their peaceful closing. The mind would began to wonder about the words that seemed too reoccur into the dreams over and over again. Heaving another sigh the youth lifted his body and tossed his legs over the edge of the bed.

"I wonder."

Speaking slowly; fingers tips ran over the sun shaped scare over his chest a burning sensation was flashed inside of his body. Wincing; the hazel orbs closed for a moment and he drew in an unsteady breath. Releasing the air he stood and slid over the black shirt; a soft smile rose on the soft lips.

"Guess I better get going."

Grabbing the white leather he tossed it over his upper body and gripped the Sanctum; a broad sword he kept with him at all times. Clipping the belt around his waste the slender man opened the metal door and slipped out into the hall. Grinning; he heard no one else and began to make his way out into the early morning of Aenied. It was a cool crisp morning and it seemed the shops would just be opening.

"Time too get some food."
Back to top Go down
Memnot

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-09

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:56 am

The sun gleamed over the dew covered field. The day was still young, the earth re-born once again. The warmth of the newly dawned day seemed to stir all creatures in it's beckoning. Memnot was one of such creatures.

Twitching some his eyes seemed to open slowly as if not ready to yet wake.

" Note to self.....if you want to sleep longer....make sure the side of the tree you sleep under is the correct one"

He muttered under his breath about how he needed some food while he stood, stretching his figure. A smile seemed to curl on his lips as his companion rose from his slumber too.

" Well good morning, ready to go?"

He spoke softly to his Wolf that never leaves his side. Memnot is one with nature as is his way. Letting his companion awake he started off towards the town he did not reach the night before; only to see from this new light that it was but only a few hundred feat away.

" Well, here goes nothing"

He embarked yet again on his journey to the town
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:30 pm

For my son; your time has at last come too leave the sanctum; your mind is clouded with the evils of the world. Blood thirst coursed into thy vines and you act out of anger instead of a true protector of tranquility. Thy had committed a sin against the will of our god and your soul is banished from the tranquility of our home; for you disrupt it with your darkening soul.

What did this mean? Have I sined against my lord and not know it? I have no lust for killing the innocent nor have I used my blade too sly in a long time.
Tanis' mind began too wander about the dream; why had his lord shunned his soul and him a like? Sighing; the hazel orbs began too look about the area for something too eat.

"There we go."

Walking up too a street vendor he spoke casually with him before buying a small apple; letting his teeth sink into the skin it's juices filled his mouth and sent waves over his tongue. That was the best thing he had too eat for almost a month now. Grinning; the blond haired youth began to walk around a bit more; then something caught his eye. A small shop that seemed too be ignored by the patrons of the town; each of them looking away. Wonder...

With out a second thought the youth made his way too the large wooden door. "Supplies" was all it said; and with out further wait he stepped into the shop; coming too a sudden stop his eyes looked around and the apple dropped from his hands. It wasn't just any supply shop; it was a weapons shop. Seeing him enter a small man smiled and waved.

"How are ya' doing sir? What can I get for ya?"

Tanis blinked again and came out of his gaze too look at the man. Stepping slowly too the counter his eyes looked down too the glass counter. "Nothing I was just looking around." Smiling; his fingers traced over the slender dagger.

"How much?"

The man stopped and look at him; thinking for a moment he came too a conclusion.

"Take it; no one else will. Just a question; do you know what that dagger is? I have no idea."

Tanis smiled and let his eyes look too the man "The dagger of Oris."

With out another word he took the dagger and walked out of the shop; he knew the name but didn't have any idea of what it did. He would find out one way or the other; the Dagger of Oris was a fabled item that his god spoke of in the dreams before. Never telling the secrets too it's power Tanis knew he had too find out.
Back to top Go down
Memnot

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 pm

Memnot walked at a slow pace in most cases. This was once such a time. Feeling more comfortable in the midst of nature then anywhere else he made his journeys slow. He learned to become at peace with him self and the world on his journeys and he learned that rushing somethings, is a horrible idea.

Memnot's companion came about to him as if it were a dream. The wolf as a puppy was passed down to him from his God. Not told much of it's importance, if any, yet Memnot has taken care of this Wolf as if it were it's own child. Memnot has noticed many strange things about this particular wolf during their adventures. For instance, his wolf, whom was so named by his god as Matthew Sapphire Desdane , called Sapphire for short, is asexual. No distinguishing sexual organs or reactions via male nor female, though Memnot always introduces his companion as a she. Also, Sapphire does not need to exhume her 'unused nutrients'. Never has he seen her use the restroom. Memnot does not know why he was given such a gift from his God, but continues to love and cherish it as such.

" Well Sapphire i am getting a little parched, wish to pick the pace up a bit? Whadda ya say?"

Sapphire looked up to him and tilted her head to the side. As if asking a question, then looked forward at their newfound target. The city.

" Yes we shall pick it up, time for a nice run to our nourishment hmmm?"

At that moment they both started to run at a rate that was no unusual for a run but their facial expressions show as if they were still walking. They showed no strain at all. They began to strive within meters of the town as they both, as if linked in the mind, stopped at the same time and re established their walking pace. As their enter the town, Memnot threw over his hood, hiding his identity once again. A deep breath was taken by Memnot as he looked down once again

" Let us find some food"

And with open eyes and ears they set off.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:30 am

The dream. TanisText

With fallen foot steps the clouds seem too roll around in your mind my son. The darkness of the world must be cleared from your skin before you truly can see what you have done. For only when the time comes shall you know what you have done; the blood lust you have indulged in. Until that day I disperse your mind from our home. Be well my son; one day you shall find out.

His mind once more began to wander too the dream that he had been having. What did it mean? It was so confusing and was picking at the back of his mind every step of the way. Sighing; the hazel optics looked about the city. It was going too be a long day and he already knew it. Pulling the white leather a bit more around his body he stepped off the small step and let his feet touch the cobble stone of the city; it's surface cracking and slowly spreading apart. It would soon need too be redone.

"Memnot; if only you where still alive."

His friend had been taken from him when they where little. Getting a letter a short time ago it told him that his friend or more less brother had been killed in a battle. It was sad too know he was alone in this world. They had entered the Sanctum of Tranquility together and it seemed they both had left it. Except Memnot had left in a battle he had been forced too leave. Heaving a great sigh he looked around again. That sandy blond hair waving slightly as two women passed him.

A soft smile was given too them as they both giggled; it was cute. While he was in town a few women had passed him and each started too giggle and blush some what. Made Tanis think of when he was a child; while him and his friends would go swimming and have the little girls giggle at them. Yawning; finger tips traced the small lion on his neck; he wondered...Was any one else from the Sanctum around? Would they notice the lion? He shook his head again and laughed.

"No way"
Back to top Go down
Memnot

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:48 am

Memnot though hungry, still took his time; with Sapphire at his side the entire way they looked as if they were walking in slow motion. Memnot finally found a vendor with some food.

" Sir, how much for the bread and meat?"

The man turned around and looked at him. This man stood about 6'4 and was of very large stature. Very easily 250 pounds.

" It depends, whose it for and how much you got?"

Memnot spoke without missing a beat,

" The meat is for my wolf who always eats before I, and the bread is for myself. I will find something more of suitable eatings after Sapphire is taking care of"

He looked around and took a quick notice of the town, it was a very busy place. Seemed to be almost the center of the city. Many people running back and forth as if they were in a hurry. Why did people rush? The world is not going to end soon.....

The man rubbed his chin and looked down to him once more " You are an honorable man, but since i must make a living i must charge you.....do you have anything of value?"

Memnot looked him over and reached down to his waist band, in doing so he still kept his face hidden from the man; and pulled out a small bag and a small meat bun.

" I would like to buy 5 pieces of meat and a loaf of bread:

The man turned and gave him the bread and the meat he requested and as such turned to give Memnot his change.

Turning quickly and making himself scarce, he left the man with the money. His good deed for the day. He looked down to Sapphire and tossed her a piece of meat. Grabbing a loaf of bread himself, he found a tree to sit down next to and eat. As he sat he heard the laughter of two girls behind him. Woman....only causing problems.

As he sat there he started to whistle.....this song is one from his childhood that he and his lost friend Tanis would often whistle....not any song in general but a series of notes. His whistling would be faint, but strong and certain of themselves....they carried fortitude in there mezzo piano.

" We the few, we the strong will always carry on, brothers in arms....."

His mind trailed off as he started to remember his past with his long last friends and family....if only He could find out what happened to them....what was their fate? Continuing to whistle between chews he and Sapphire leaned on the tree.
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-09

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 am

Central plaza; a spot where most of the city’s inhabitants gathered whether to buy, trade, or socialize with one another would be as busy and crowded as ever. However, there was something different today; many of the people had gathered in a circle as most instigators did when something amusing was happening—with the way people were these days, it could have been a simple lover’s quarrel. This time though, amongst the bazaar and shops, there was something worth witnessing—something that would undoubtedly catch a spectator’s eyes.

A slender leg planted itself in front of another and twirled causing the petite frame of a woman to spin rapidly. Articles of clothing danced within the air as the woman’s trench coat lifted with her momentum. Beats and sounds flowed through the air, seeming to guide the woman’s movements as she bent her knees in the middle of her twirl and leapt high into the air, body twisting like a loose ribbon. Graceful feet landed on the ground with a faint noise and burgundy eyes stared with the utmost devious desire to the man standing just parallel of her. Body slightly glossed in sweat and her breasts rising and falling at greater rate, she seemed slightly labored in breath. Her lips curved into a grin and a gentle purr escaped them as the crowd applauded and whistled around her.

The man on the opposite side of her, well-built and athletic, but out of breath, closed his agape mouth and was silent. His eyes wondered to the peek of the woman’s cleavage, which was slowly becoming more apparent as the trench coat slipped from her shoulders, loose and open from the intense movement she had preformed. The woman, known as Natasha Rienas, found this amusing for a moment before the silence started to touch her nerves; the music was playing and he has not moved a muscle.

“Would you like to touch them?” Natasha spoke out in a low and seductive voice. Overwhelmed at the question, the man’s cheeks flushed and Natasha merely shook her head—he wasn’t as worth her time as she thought. Natasha stood, crossed her arms across her bust and quirked a brow. “Well?”

“Well I…”

“Forget it.” Natasha said bluntly, taking her hands and adjusting her coat so it fitted her once again. “Just pay me. You lost.” Her words suddenly seemed to remind the man that they were in fact battling. That egotistical pride seemed to reveal itself once again—as he was the one to challenge her.

“You didn’t win; I was just distracted by your luscious curves. Sweetie you should dance with tighter clothing.”

Natasha blinked apathetically before she started to advance towards him, her lips once again curving into an amused and seductive smile. As her eyes gazed into his, those orbs seemed to spellbind him before her figure had come completely within his personal boundaries.

“Now do you truly think that?” Natasha lifted her arms and placed them over his shoulders, her lips coming within inches of his as she continued to speak. “Maybe you should undress me then?” There was silence; every now and then whispers would break out in the crowd before the masculine hands of her opponent would creep around those curvy hips and—he would find Natasha’s knee slamming directly into his lower stomach.

The whole crowd gasped as once as the man gagged and wheezed before he fell onto Natasha’s body. Natasha smirked and rested her lips near the man’s ear, whispering, “Degrade my stature again and I’ll degrade your pride.” The man would find Natasha’s gun lodged into the crotch of his pants. “If you catch my drift...” Her tongue exited her mouth and brushed the rim of the man’s ear before Natasha stepped back and allowed the man to hit the floor without her support. Holstering the gun once more, Natasha grabbed the large sum of money the dancers had bid, and walked towards the crowd—who quickly spread for her.

“This was a great morning…”

Last edited by DraconicxLuna on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:20 am

The dream. TanisText

The shouts and whistles began too gather around the small city. Men and women a like made their way too the new show that was floating in rumors around the town. Of course; people always seem too flock when a fight was going on; but his wasn't a fight well not one with weapons of the like. A sandy blond youth turned the hazel optics too the crowd gathering just before a woman leaped into the air.

Spinning; she caught those deep hazel orbs in her movements and just for a short time Tanis caught a glimpse of the flawless body that was hidden behind a coat. Tilting his head he shrugged; sometimes it was good too indulge in your own curiosity; with out another wait the youth moved his body into the small circle.

Stepping just in front he caught the young woman kneeing the other man and scoffed slightly. How sad; the man didn't even expect it.

"Well now; that was a cheap move. It's too bad; I wouldn't mind seeing you undressed."

The soft smooth voice floated over the crowd; who all moved slightly and looked at him in shock. Most wondering what the hell this crazy guy was doing. Tanis knew though; pulling the white leather around his body; those soft lips curved into a smile.

"Shame. You know it's not polite too act like such a whore."

And again he taunted her; by the looks of it she might just keep walking away? Or would she spare a bit of time for the loud mouth male. It was true; he thought she was a vision of beauty; but what fun would it be if he didn't badger her a bit about it?
Back to top Go down
Memnot

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:18 am

A commotion had stirred a bit down the road from he. Not caring to much he would stay his course and finish his ration of bread. People began to flow in a general direction, as if something truly interesting was happening, music could be heard in the distance in that direction. Memnot loved Music. As did Sapphire and upon hearing the melody of the song she arose and looked at him, as if saying let's go. Maybe this time it is actually interesting, maybe it would be worth his while. Hell why not. Time is only used bad if not used at all.

He rose from his place of rest; taking the rest of the un-eaten meat and bread, and storing it in the meat bun sack. As he stood, he let his form stretch towards the sky, his back popping he nodded seemingly filled with satisfaction. He went to the tree he had used for his resting spot and closed his eyes. Touching it he spoke softly

" Thank you for your care"

Turning towards the commotion, he let his long digits comb his body, making sure everything was in order and not misplaced nor mis arranged. His hood up, and his affects in order, Memnot Desdane and Sapphire would make their path to the noise, many people going his way yet none bumping into him. They all glance and whisper and as he would raise his head towards them, hurry in their footsteps away from him. As he strolled down the corner he still made the world around him a familiar one to him. The man likes to know where he is at at all times. He is getting closer as he hears claps and "ooh's and ahh's"

Memnot would make his way towards the center and watch the female. Her curves and the way she danced was a language in and of itself. Watching closely, he made his way to the left edge of the crowd. He would watch the events unfold and watches as she proceeded to knee the man and toss him to the side. A spectator, like he, emerged from the crowd and approached the woman and Memnot and Sapphire would also do so in turn. As the words flung from the tongue of the other man, Memnot watched him for a second, eyed him down, then let his mouth open

" For one such as beautiful as yourself milady you would think you had morels. I guess that is to much to ask for these days. Respect for everything is gone, respect for thyself, respect for the world, respect for nature"

Memnot would let his words roll confident yet savvy. Sapphire would sit down next to him. She always knew when it was her place to act and her place to sit. She looked at the man that spoke first, Memnot would not notice this, but Sapphire was looking hard, but not ina violent way, more of an inquisitive one. Memnot awaited the response.
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:47 am

Natasha’s dark orbs rested on the first newcomer of the circle and a brow quirked when he spoke such immature words to her. Natasha ignored him at first, settling the gold within her trench coat before she bothered to retort.

“It’s only cheep if he couldn’t see it, in which case means he was pathetic and deserved it,” she said bluntly before her eyes met his, burgundy orbs twinkling with that same seductive desire. “However, if you’re so concerned with his health, feel free to kiss his wounds.” Natasha had raised both of her brows at his last comment before a devilish smirk formed on her lips, “Maybe when you’re a man, I’ll consider it.”

As Natasha’s lips began to curve into a grin, she heard the deep voice of the second male and cast an oblique glance at Memnot. She looked irritated for a moment before turning her body profile to Memnot, her attention averted from Tanis.

“Well now…” she said apathetically as she lifted a single digit and removed strands of hair from her face. “Are you some type of tree hugging gentleman? Is it too much to ask for soldier?” Natasha didn’t even want to bother with this one—respect for yourself, Natasha had a lot of respect for herself. In fact she had enough respect to physically beat the crap out of anyone who shunned it. Natasha, not wanting to be bothered by these unworthy men anymore, turned and continued to stroll towards the crowd.

However, she wouldn’t travel far, perhaps five steps, before a cold wind— seemingly out of nowhere—brushed across her skin, making her petite frame shiver greatly. Last she checked, this was supposed to be a warm—even hot—day. Then she felt it, liquid crash onto her forehead and travel down the bridge of her nose. Her head tilted up and she witnessed the clouds obscure as if by magic. Natasha didn’t like this and apprehension filled her at another droplet of water touched her smooth feature, followed by another then another…and soon it was down pouring.

Her eyes widened and Natasha wrapped her arms about her body slightly as the rain soaked her white coat, making it stick to and reveal her skin. Natasha quickly began to move from the crowd taking shelter under a tree, which was closest. She removed her cat hat and shook her head, hair flinging water before she observed her clothing. Tanned skin peeled through the fabric the majority of her shoulders, breasts, stomach, and thighs were revealed. Natasha frowned as she replaced her hat.

“I just had this cleaned too…” She seemed more concerned with the damage to her clothing rather than her exposed form. Running a hand through her hair, Natasha observed how the people began to scramble, just as she did, to shelter and dry places.

Then suddenly a sonic boom sounded and Natasha glanced up to see lightening flash across the sky, lightening up the features of her face before she saw it strike in the distance; a roar of thunder followed. Natasha loved the water and even thunder storms, but now she was cold and shivering. Her inn was some ways away; she would have to sit there for a moment.

“Am I being punished for something? Come on now, what did I do but be myself?” Natasha asked no one in particular and relaxed her back to the tree. She hoped this would pass by soon…
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2008-03-04

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm

The dream. EulysiumGradientText

As if the heavens had not shed enough tears on this day, a blistering aurora pierced the veil of clouds; a luminous tear parted the polychromatic clouds overhead. Piercing through it like a arrow loosed by the gods themselves, searing with the unearthly light endlessly shifting from a white whiter than any other white and an ever shifting veil of every color imaginable including hues that would be deemed impossible in the mortal eye.

Those who had not immediately fled easily caught glance at what they could only presume was another of the storm’s terrors, and though it did not hold the colossal size of the twisters, though it did not splash across the land in ambiance as the hail did; and didn’t move with the same mercurial speed as the bolts of lighting – it did possess each of their qualities in smaller quantity. It fell with unearthly speed like the bolts from the sky, it held the tangible form of the hail; and in comparison to the other ‘tears’ that descended upon Aenied it held much larger size.

This only served to throw the masses into a greater uproar of fear and panic, was this the only one? Where there more else where? Could they escape the power that surely threatened to destroy them one and all? It didn’t matter now they didn’t have time to think, they could only flee, holding their children to them tightly and sprinting away amongst their kin and neighbors alike with the utmost fear.

The phenomenon only grew stranger as it neared, arcs of mana struck at it without remorse; its supernatural current enveloping the fallen star in its ravenous maws. Scratching, biting, and tearing away its magnificence, rending it to pieces; clawing away its outer husks. To those with enough bravery to keep watching, or perhaps those who were too fascinated to look away it’d be as if the arcs where tearing way the skin of an orange; peeling it off its luminance leaving the discarded layers to drift off into the storm; crackling and steaming before dissipating into naught but a polychromatic mist.

In the wake of all this the truth behind the tear became salient, not tears, nor star or arrow from the gods; but a man or at least something that resembled a man. Flying, no plummeting from the sky at speeds no natural man would have been able to survive, much less with prismatic bolts of power continually ravaging his body; forcing chunks of luminescent flesh to peel and fade away just as his barrier had. Surely this poor creature exiled from the heavens was dying if he had not perished already; but that mattered little in the eyes of the general populace. Any who had remained fled now as it came within reach of their tallest structures, panic stricken and driven by adrenaline even the stragglers fled to a safe distance; and then...

He crashed.

With an impact that shook the ground just as the storms mighty tremors had and a tidal wave of gushing air that even the mightiest of wind-knights would revere! Grunts escaped from his lips, though each of them lost their way amongst the quaking boom that echoed in the stir of his collision. The enigmatic man made no effort to move, he simply laid in anguish his body still alight with a glow all too similar to that of mana; straggling arcs of that very energy still jaunting about his form in the cratered street. His chest heaved, and his straggling breath finally pierced through the dulled roar of both his impact and the storm itself; he was alive…somehow.

Last edited by Imperial on Fri May 02, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:47 am

The dream. TanisText

Those gleaming hazel orbs flashed with delight at the womans retort. It was clean the too the point how typical of a woman too say something so dumb. The youth soon graced the world with his voice once more.

"Tisk; I could show you more of a man then you would ever know"

With a soft spoken voice his attention soon became lost; his mind began too wander just before he turned his body away from the crowd. Those sandy blond locks had waved slightly at the up coming wind just before he spoke; that deep voice filled with a sense of anger yet calm all the same.Could...No it was impossible. Tanis' slender form turned slightly; once more pools of green and gold gazed at the crowd; a new comer.It couldn't truly be Memnot...Could it?the last thought soon was taken from his mind at the words of the woman

She was ignorant; or at least if she wasn't she put one hell of an act on. Slender digits pulled the white leather about his body. His lips began to form words and those words soon began too lift with sound onto the opening air; but they would never reach the ears of the woman nor of Memnot him self. With a gust of wind his words where caught and casted aside; the soft pitter patter of ran began to touch the streets and people a like began too scatter; it was as if they would melt by being touched by the rain.

Then it started; the claps of thunder began to pour in; mana lighting struck around their bodies. Thats why they started to run in fear of being struck and sent away from this world. But; why? This storm wasn't to be here. It shouldn't have come the weather was perfect then this came up. Something was odd.

His eyes caught sight of the wolf now gazing at him. It tinged something in the back of his mind; but the youth could never put a finger on it. Shaking his head; his attention was soon caught. The flash in the sky; like a speeding bullet it descended from the heavens. Gleaming in glory as the 'teat' was struck. Tanis winced; his body reacting with out his thought he began to run.

With out a passing glance too any one else; the sandy blond haired youth sped too the crash sight that it had landed. Into the thick dust he stopped; dead in his tracks.

"How?"

How had the 'man' lived? The skies above them began too grow darker the potent mana storm was growing stronger; kneeling down; his hand became offered too the other.

"Come on; you'll be kil-"

He stopped; how could this man have lived?! It was impossible; ugh; there wasn't time for this now. Keeping his hand extended he offered it too the being from the skies.

"Lets get out of here no?"
Back to top Go down
Memnot

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Memnot's mind started to race, as fast the lighting bolts around him.

A tree hugger? Not a solder? I have fought and almost died for my friends.....my family......and this WRETCH, this woman who thinks she knows all has started to condemn me to a fate without cause. Her words they have been proven wrong many of times.

" She does not know, no one will ever know. The life i have chosen is the life not of a pacifist but of a druid. Nature's Grace, is what they called me"

Memnot looked above at the storm, rain nor lightning did not scare him. He has seen it before, but no, this storm was somehow different. This storm carried with it an entity with it. This storm was but a foreshadow for what is to come.

Why must they challenge me? Why must they challenge my manhood? Do i seem unmanly? Must i PROVE it to them? Do i need to make them feel the WRATH of Memnot Desdane?

Sapphire tore her gaze from Tanis and would soon flow towards Memnot. Sensing his troubles Sapphire would bite Memnot on the hand and pull him towards shelter. Memnot seemingly un-aware of this fact as he sat down in the middle of the road unable to be stirred.

Now i see what i must do. I must be aggressive i must become the storm! I will no longer sit down and step aside to those who think they are better then I. I will unleash my wrath apon those that think themselves to be above me. And they will learn to fear me, no....RESPECT me. They will not throw my appearance aside like i was some toy. Some being that served it's only purpose by hugging tree's

The storm would continue to rain down heavily around them. As the storm intensified then so did a small glow around Memnot. A Green hue would start to make itself evident for those who were looking at him. Sapphire would start to glow blue as she laid down beside her master. The strange aura around them both would start to intertwine and become one color. Sapphire would let loose a long howl, almost a moan as she and her master would collapse to the ground, the aura's fading with their consciousness

His last words almost a cry of help " LION help..the wolf"
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:53 am

Sun kissed hands gripped her shivering frame; the storm only seemed to become more catastrophic—yet more beautiful. The mana lightening was frightening, but Natasha’s eyes twinkled as she watched it strike the town; suddenly it dawned on her though, this lightening could deliver its wrath near her at any moment and she rather would have gotten soaked by the downpour then charged by the lightening. Natasha began to motion her body when she caught the ball of light descending him the sky. Still under the tree, she was spellbound for a moment by the event before she realized just how close the falling object was to her and the damage the impact could do to her. It came so fast that Natasha only has time to embrace the tree as the object crashed into the ground only thirty feet from her form. As she predicted, the force was incredible and Natasha was thrown to the ground. Her world would spin for a moment as she slowly brought herself to her four limps.

Then at that moment there was a crackling noise as if wood were breaking. Natasha turned her head to the tree she was under, only to find it falling towards her form. Before Natasha had the chance to gain her footing in the muddy ground, the tree slammed down into her body, making her yells echo throughout the area. Luckily the ground was gentle from the water and absorbed her body; preventing any bones from breaking. Natasha’s opened her eyes, her vision obscured for a moment as she started to grasp actually what occurred—a tree had hit her. Her body inched slightly and excruciating pains jolted through her nerves, making her cease all movement all together; she was badly injured. Her head resting on its side in the mud as Natasha let her breath flow in and out of her, trying to gather the energy inside her before moving again. Her guns were at her waist and she couldn’t reach them if she tried, even then, the explosive power within them could have set the tree on fire and leave her in even more peril.

Finally mustering the energy, Natasha slowly moved her hands in the mud and started to dug underneath herself; if could make enough room between the ground and her body, she would be able to force herself loose. It would take some time, but until someone came along, she had no choice—at least she had time, right? Then as if the gods were shunning her situation, a flash a light danced through the sky and struck the tree’s leaves. With the surrounding water and her soaking body, the mana electric field extended and Natasha body was struck with a wisp of the lightening. The charge wasn’t enough to kill her, but it was enough to stun her. Natasha saw burst of red and orange before her already obscured vision faded and her reality slipped away. Small mana sparks, a surprising after effect, danced temporarily across Natasha’s body as if drawn to her very frame before absorbing underneath her flesh.

Flames burst to life within the greenery, turning it immediately black and brittle. The fire sizzled in pain as the rain poured down on it, but the fire was great and strong; it began to travel down the length of the fallen tree. Natasha’s wet skin glowed orange as the fire approached her helpless body. With Natasha shocked into an unconscious state and trapped six feet from the base of the tree, time would only reveal if she would be burned alive as the fire got closer and closer. Natasha groaned in her darkness as if she knew her very existence was in danger…
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: No Time for Introductions.   The dream. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:36 am

How…
Tanis’ voice went unheard.

His senses were nearly overwhelmed, such animosity caught in his otherworldly perceptions acted like a constant static in his mind; one that the Unborn could barely pierce through. The endless crackling of rain collapsing upon both himself and the street around him; its relentless downfall echoing alongside his ear like the cruelest of static. The howling winds whistling at the highest pitch, booming on high in the heavens with the ferocity of a god’s footfalls; surely they were the culprits of his distortion…yet such things had never hindered him before. It must have had something to do with the storm’s composition, the sheer fact that it was raw arcana drizzling on him; that must have been the reason.

Or.

Perhaps it had less to do with the storm and more to do with the circumstances, with the initial bolt of power that struck him; that had dragged him through spatial and planar boundaries alike, surely such an experience would of dizzied even the most experienced of planes walkers; to be so suddenly ripped from one place to another.

Regardless of what it was, the enigmatic figure certainly didn’t want to experience it again; he couldn’t experience it again. And so the unborn acted, from beneath his shimmering form a pair of equally luminescent crescents clearly manifested for all to see.

Come on; you'll be kil-

In unison the pair swiveled about spinning about his downed form, quickly creating the illusion of a full circle before coming to an abrupt halt; revealing that the illusion had become reality. From the newly merged circle came a blistering and boiling barrage of prismatic bubbles, each generation of bubble climbing over and around the other before finally popping all at once; no boom came from their burst, in its place a translucent hemisphere took their place.

Within it rose a cluster of crescents both stationary and spinning all moving in unison, some forming new spheres which spawned all the more slivers of illumine; like their forefathers they’d shift to and fro forming the mechanisms for some force unseen. And then just as quickly as they arrived the entirety of the sphere collapsed into polychromatic dust that drizzled across the unborn’s figure.

A figure that perhaps to the amazement of those around them was no longer aglow with bizarre colors, in their place a man laid; his appearance no different than any other human male. His groaning had ceased, and the over all atmosphere looming over him had lightened; as if a heavy burden had been lifted. With strength belying the conditions he should have been in, the enigmatic man rose to a knee.

Lets get out of here no?

”You should find shelter.” His voice smooth, somewhere in between baritone and tenor called out through the blistering crackle of rain. To that hand that so trustingly reached to him, the unborn politely waved it off from a distance. From a knee he rose to his full stature, all but his hair dry as bone and his body completely unscathed as if he hadn’t even been scratched. There wasn't time to explain his condition however, as a distinct emotional rush of dread washed over his mind.

Crack… It was nothing, just animosity amongst the storm; or was it?

The enigmatic one’s gaze shifted to the fallen Druid and his animal companion, still alive though no doubt shaken; their last thoughts heavily overwhelmed with a deep concern for the world around them. The gift of empathy assured him that they were alive and yet before he could act to draw them into safety he heard a scream.

This scream was not one of tongue and lips however, rather it was a cry of the mind; one sharp enough to pierce through the veil of static induced by the storm. The cry prompted the unknown one to zone in on Natasha, lying beneath flaming wood; her conscious mind now lost to the darkness of slumber.

His higher mind went to work once more, using neither empathy nor telepathy as he had previously; but instead it called upon the art of psychokinesis. To the living universe it called and through it he acted forcefully thrusting the burning wood aside; disposing of it some feet away from the fallen woman.

The unborn’s attention moved again, to face the redeeming paladin. “You, fetch the woman over there.” He paused to kneel before Memnot and his companion. “With haste!” the unknown demanded. Meanwhile calling upon his Herculean strength, the unborn kneeled down to pull the Druid and his companion onto his shoulders before rising again.

From side to side his visage shifted, his gaze sifting about their surroundings and then once more back to Tanis. ”Where too? It’s not in their best interest, or yours for that matter to keep in this weather.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Imperial on Fri May 02, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:44 pm

The dream. TanisText

-Tanis mind was unclear as to the being before him; what was this man? How did he survive the fall? It wasn't of the matter at the moment. Pulling his hand back; that smooth voice rolled over his body and made the youth nod quickly. He didn't know what the sound was; but it made his head hurt. Lion; help the wolf. Why did it sound so distant? It was him; the old partner in the sanctum was alive to this day; but where? The Unborns words broke into his thoughts about the woman. Tanis moved quickly; before the other even had time to yell with haste he had covered the ground between them and the woman quite quickly.

"Silly girl."

He spoke softly; the sandy blond hair now dripping down his face; removing the white leather he wrapped the bare woman; or at least she looked bare from the see though clothing she had on. Lifting her into his arms; the Redeeming Paladin joined the other hero of the day and looked about. Where too; he thought trying to find a place before the storm got worse. Then it happened; a mana bolt struck a near by building. Sending splintering boards all around them; Tanis glared up at the sight coming to end their life. The Hazel orbs that once sat with fear now flared with golden slivers; Lighting up like the very sky them selves Tanis called upon the divine sanctum. Stop; his lips mouthed the words though with no words it seemed the wood had obeyed him. Stopping in mid air; a quick nod and the divine sanctum dropped the wood harmlessly onto the ground. It hurt Tanis; his god was revoking him from his own powers? Why...?

"Over there; it looks like a temple."

Yelling though the howling winds and now pouring rain Tanis moved his body with haste. Always making sure that the area in front of them had a clear path. It was no doubt that he was still a good man; thats why it confused him as to why he was shunned. But now wasn't the time; soaked to the bone the youth followed the road that was shattered by the bolts around them. Patrons of homes watched them run all of them opening their doors; for some reason. Tanis was drawn to the temple; it;'s old steel doors where open wide; but no one stood to welcome people fleeing. It was as if people avoided the temple. He wouldn't; he couldn't avoid it's calling to him.

Bursting into the open doors; and out of the rain he came to a dead halt. It's dark opening room lead three ways. On either side a stair case lead up too another floor; but straight down; torches lit the hall of the dark temple; why? Tanis; your time has come. Something spoke to him.

"What?"

He spoke slowly; he heard it again. It got louder and louder.

"STOP!"

Yelling the words; they echoed into the halls and soon became nothing. It was done though; the whispering was finished. It was another though; a pain now began to sting his hands and arms. The white Lion on his neck began to glow and turn with a red hue. Biting back the pain; since the young woman was in his arms he ignored it. Something in this temple was calling him. Was it his god? Or was it the dark one trying to turn his soul?
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Over there; it looks like a temple.

“A temple hmm, a temple to wh-“ Tanis had moved already, pushing through the ferocious winds; the heavy pummeling of rain and through the near blinding flashes of mana-bolts and so without any indication to not trust the man the unborn followed; quickly coming to the paladin’s side with slumbering figures on either side of his head.

A seemingly endless chain of denizens of Nede opened their arms and their doors to the party, yet Tanis’ path remained true as he made haste towards the temple; albeit at a speed that reflected the handicap that the woman placed upon him. Yet the unborn kept with the man, never falling behind or moving too far ahead despite his Herculean strength and Mercurial speed.

That is until they came across the temple; here the Unborn came to an abrupt halt upon stepping across the very first of the temples stairs. Something ripped through his metaphysical self, a jolt of unease of warning that he quickly attributed to his empathy. This feeling came not from the temple itself but a cluster of individuals; those they had passed on their way to the impressive structure. It was enough to prompt him to go no further, at least not with the innocents he carried upon his shoulders.

Taking the utmost care not to drop either of them, the unknown one dropped to knee once more and ever so carefully slid the pair off his shoulders before raising to his full stature once more.

What? A voice cried out not only through lips and tongue but from the mind as well. Animosity began to swill within the depths of Tanis heart and mind, a darkness had surfaced within him one that preyed upon the paladin’s inner doubts. What it was saying he could not detect, but the emotions it wrought upon Tanis he could feel clearly even over the distance between them; not because of the strength of his higher-mind but rather because of the desperation of Tanis’ emotions.

The unknown’s hand raised heavenwards and from it came a shimmering veil of whites and silvers, perpetually shifting between being opaque and translucent; it fell over the duo in shape of a hemisphere and in no-time flat acted as a barrier to the drizzling mana. At its center an odd formation of sigils foreign to many took shape, and with its manifestation the mana no longer simply poured upon it; but now it was drawn to that point and channeled into the illumine structure itself.

With the druid and companion taken care of for the moment, the unknown dared venture into the temple, the pitter patter of rain echoing even within the confines of entry way; though it paled in comparison to the screaming turmoil of Tanis' emotions and so the enigmatic one called out. “Boy! What in Euphora’s name is wrong with you? Perhaps you should turn the girl over to me. You seem….ill.”
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:52 am

The dream. TanisText

-The pain never stopped; glowing that red aura the tribe lion on his neck began to move. Or so it seemed; the Lion it's self was reacting to it's true nature. Oris had not given the tattoo to Tanis; in fact it was the Dark god; a god of pure chaos that rained over the lands of Tanis' darker soul. Shaking his head; the pain became greater as he tried to fight it. Come to me my son; return to your home. The voice began to sound not only in his head but around them. The youth set the young woman down and began to step deeper into the temple; it's dark glow swallowing the once gleaming aura of tranquility into a red tone. The hazel orbs began to change; deep bags began to produce upon the flash just under his eyes. Tanis was following the orders of the other God. Stepping deeper into the shadows; his feet began to echo; soft foot steps of the boots all chiming off the sounds. He had be here before; the temple of death. It's where he was sent by his parents. It was true Tanis was a paladin but his parents brought him up to be a necromancer.

"This is...Home."

Turning to show him self to the others; that smile began to rise upon his lips. Not the soft concerning smile but a darker one. Opening the hazel orbs a bit wider a laugher began to sound in the temple halls. Home at last; yes my son take a hold of the path you where chosen form. Kill the innocent; take the lives of others for fun. The God spoke sweetly; on the out side it would seem Tanis was welcoming this God into his life; but truly he was fighting with all his power. Trying to keep the demons at bay that ran rampant over his soul. Then it happened; the dark aura began to disperse as shadows welled up around the youths feet. It would seem he came out of the trance and reached out.

"Please...Help me!"

Yelling into the halls he felt his body being covered in the disgusting dark magics of another. Gasping for air; as these shadows engulfed his fingers and chest; soon they had trailed up his neck and over the lion; which oddly still shown just as brightly. Arm like tendrils began to come from the center of the lit hall; wrapping around Tanis and his shadowed form they clasped over his hands and pulled them back. Shadows lifted and became a ooze substance dripping drop by drop onto the floor; boiling as they began to uncover the youths true nature of being on this earth.

Yelling still; though not his in mouth the sound came from his mind; trying to reach out to his true god; begging Oris to give him the power. Dragging his mind slowly away; his body followed. Moving down the fully lit hall way a door opened at the other end. Was this the end of Tanis? The shadows dispersed the door and it opened; showing the youth chained too a stone table; figures moved around; each of them laughing. Was this the end of the young paladin?

Even though Tanis had been taken; why would these shadows be coming back? Could it be too finish the two in the temple off? Now; they wanted the druid. Tanis and Memnot had both came too the temple; they both had a very bad past. But Oris; the god of Tranquility forgave them and welcomed them into their homes. Phage; the god of Chaos did not forgive them and would make them pay for their sins against her. So the druid was the next target; and the shadow beast came quickly.
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Give him...Back!   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:49 am

….”Boy!” His voice rang out both from his tender lips and from the awe-inspiring might of his mind; though the restrictions inflicted upon it dimmed his voice – greatly so in comparison of a deity. “Fight it, just fi~” He was cut off, the redeeming paladin’s mind blocked to his call; sheltered by an overwhelming ominous force.

The enigmatic one sprinted forwards, stopping just a few feet before the slumbering Natasha; hovering over the innocent with his eyes now luminescent and prismatic starring into – or rather through Tanis’ own. He could seen even beyond the veil of darkness, the growing turmoil within the youngling; he could feel the pain and animosity radiating off of him.

“Don’t give into that wretched thing, claiming to be a god!” He shouts were intended not only for Tanis, but this ‘Dark God’ that tormented the boy so. “I have treaded in the realm of true gods, and this …this thing is no god!” Again he spoke out against the being, many so called Deities simply wouldn’t put up with such talk.

And yet the enigmatic figure did not fall dead, no powers from far off realms came forth; in truth they couldn’t as long as his Cosmic Lock remained in place. Any inflictions this dark god had intended to strike the man down failed absolutely, and worse yet his distraction of the deity lowered the mental barriers for all but an instant; that’s all he needed – just a single instant to reassure the boy.

This is…home.

“If this was truly home your heart... it would not scream out as it does, rememb~” Cut off again, the Dark One had caught onto the enigmatic one’s plot.

Tanis’ expression twisted into one of malice and murder, and from his lips a laughter that was not his own echoed amongst the halls. And again that ominous voice booming and poisonous encroached upon their ears; such disregard for life it sickened the unborn in the very pit of his soul.

“Silence that foul tongue of yours!” Without word the man stepped over Natasha’s slumbering form to jut his palm into Tanis’ unsuspecting chest. “Hold that poisonous tongue of yours before I wrench it from your maw!” When he spoke and acted it was not against Tanis himself but the malicious force within him, his threat echoed within the mind that both Tanis and his possessor fought in; and with it came the mental projection of the Channeller ripping the invader’s metaphysical tongue from its toothy maw.

The threat showed itself successful as Tanis’ plea slipped from his lips, his own words those of desperation and fear. Help me!

Threats alone were not enough to save the boy however, as darkness crept onto his form, dragging him from the push into their murky depths. “Cease your futile attempts!” Again he called out and challenged the forces that dared steal this innocent before his very eyes. With that same hand that had pushed Tanis forth he reached out to the universe; his channeling prowess reaching out to the shadows. Beckoning them to alter their flow, to crash against an invisible wall that lined the paladin’s body and yet the ominous force’s control over them proved to be too powerful; the shadowy force to foreign for even an exalted channeler like the enigmatic one to control.

“Damn it…” He spoke again not with moist lips but with keen mind, and to his surprise he was answered. That same ominous laughter echoed in his mind, before perhaps to the surprise of the entity he forcefully slammed it out of his higher-mind. He had little time to celebrate however, as the murky darkness had consume Tanis entirely; surely the enigmatic one could of struck out against the darkness but that would risk injuring the innocent in its grasp.

His time to decide what to do slithered away, literally as the amorphous mass of darkness carried the paladin away down into the eerie halls of the temple. His gaze shifted just once to look at the unconscious woman. “Be safe, I will come back for you.” With that he sped off towards the darkness, his mercurial speed drawing him ever closer to the blob of darkness that raced across the scarlet carpets of the temple.

Just as he moved to draw his twin arming swords from their scabbards the ooze abruptly shifted, spilling off to the right towards a door that in an instant was blown out of its way; the sight he was presented with was one he was unfortunately familiar with, at least to some extent. It was time for action.

The unborn was not one to simply rush in however, no instead he would rush in a blaze of empyreal light! The Aurora Fibula that held his cloak together erupted into a light unlike any other, prismatic tendrils breached its surface; following it came an entire tide of polychromatic illumine sparkling and glimmering with a beauty unparalleled even by the stars in the sky. With this light he rushed in, the rainbow hued tendrils leading the way; drawing the figures attention immediately.

At once twelve spheres of aphotic essence crashed into the tendrils, exploding simultaneously as the tides of prismatic illumine crashed into the room creating a blaze of true twilight; a blaze that the enigmatic one leapt through in true cinematic fashion. With trails of both twilight and empyreal light trailing behind him he dropped onto stone table where Tanis lay, his form low like a predatorial cat; both of his blades dragging along its length cutting into it effortlessly and against the chains that bound the paladin as well; with his nimble feet sprinted forwards just missing Tanis himself each time by a sliver.

Upon reaching the end of the table he met another barrage of Shadow Blasts, the enigmatic one paid them little attention however; instead he called upon Eon’s strength triggering its primary arcane mechanism. The shadows encroached upon him with even greater speed than ever, but it was not his frame they collapsed on; rather they found themselves forcefully drawn to Eon’s blade. Their shadowy form diluted into pure arcana, arcana that emanated from Eon’s blade with a furious light.

Light that would be put to quick work as the unknown leapt forwards, twin swords spiraling in his palms before being caught whilst facing hellsward; where like a python’s bite they snapped down with lethal force. Piercing into the flesh of one of many men who intended to sacrifice the paladin. Together they crashed against the wall, one foot drawn up across the fallen mage’s abdomen, the other anchoring him to the floor; perfect footing for the oncoming assault.

Again the mages attacked with their blasts of shadows, to which the enigmatic one replied by springing off the mage’s abdomen; forcing himself backwards and leaving the corpse to absorb the damage of the blasts. Without hesitation he moved with post haste, rolling across the stone table’s edge to face yet another of the mages. This one acted more tactically, it erected a barrier of shadow; it did him little good however.

With his arms crossed from his roll he sprung into action, uncrossing each of them with Eon taking the lead; again one of its arcane mechanisms was trigged. This time the arcana it had drained scattered around its edge, creating a localized field of aural-chaos; a field that tore the shadow barrier apart and allowed both Eon and Eos to tear into the flesh of the mage.

The sacrificing mages grinned the most malicious and cocky of grins, the unknown had exposed himself on his right side to the three mages that had huddled in the opposite corner; and one more who stood directly behind his last victim. From his front came a point blank blast, and his right a trio of blasts; they were nothing to the hunter.

His wrist twirled and the aural-chaos field snapped back into the tight confines of the arcana blade, it snapped in a circular motion a second time near instantly; and from it erected yet another field of distortion. Each of the trio’s blasts fell into, each erupting into a field of their own; a chain of dispels. – Simultaneously his latest victim jaunted upwards suddenly, the kick of his psychokinetic blast throwing him into the way of the point blank blast; this resulted in the victim’s corpse being blown to pieces and his point blank assailant being fully exposed to Eos’ glorious blade plunging into his gut.

SWISH Eon’s mechanisms shifted once more, gathering the strength of its arcana edge once more; furthered strengthened by the might of the blasts the mages had attempted to assail him with. The unknown was on the move again with twin swords shimmering something unworldly, up onto the table he leapt once more darting over paladin before pouncing the now terrorfied mages. Each moved to unleash yet another blast, working their sorcereries together to forge a spell that could not so easily be plundered by the alicorn adorned blade.

And like the last of his victims, they waited before unleashing it point blank; a monstrous force of aphotic essence unfolded into the world; but it did not find its target. Instead it raced past the space the unborn had occupied and some space over the table Tanis lay upon; crashing into and through the wall, leaving the mages befuddled. There time to contemplate what had happened was cut short, the unknown who had through sheer will forced his body of unique composition to rocket to the left, was just inches from their faces now.

Their end came in a volley of dervish inspired slashes, all accompanied by otherworldly flashes brought on by the blades illumine glory; when it was all over the trio dropped to their knees…there decapitated heads falling shortly after. And then silence fell, just as the blood of the six men dripped off his blades.

“Boy…” He paused, his voice faint both from tongue and mind. “Boy can you move? We need to leave…Now!” The unborn’s voice reclaimed its ferocity and demanding demeanor. “I’m not sure why they want you, but I imagine there are more…and the girl we have to get the girl! I’d rather she and the other face a raging storm than fanatical cultist!”

Meanwhile…

The shadows that moved to claim Memnot were surely becoming flustered, the barrier had left room for them to creep beneath; though the Druid and his Companion were far to large to be squeezed out. And try as they might the shadows could not penetrate the barrier that had been gathering strength all the while, strength that came from ambient power; power that just happened to have been raining feverishly onto the barrier. For now the duo was safe…

Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:18 am

The dream. TanisText
The kriss blade had taken it's tole upon the flesh of many; blood stained and ready to be fed more. From the eyes of Tanis; those hazel orbs showed only anger. Fear had been sent away; with a few words the blade was moving at a shocking rate at the youths stomach. Then...They stopped; the mages eyes looking in horror it soon fled back. The Unborns body landed; and began to hack and slash at the people around him. As soon as Tanis was free his body lifted. Making haste; he removed the last of the chains and sighed. By the time he had stood; the Unborn had killed every one in the room except one. The man who still held the dagger ready to plunge it into the stomach of Tanis. Anger grew; then...It went away. Rising a hand; the pure glow began to rise.

"You're sins will never be forgiven"

His last words; and the blinding light of Lilly Sanctum purged his body. Gleaming; the auras shot from his hands and engulfed the man in holy light. But no scream came from with in the light. Only a content sigh from the other. Those hazel orbs locked on his savior and nodded. "I owe you."

With out another word; his fingers curled around Sanctum and he quickly made his way; driven by an unknown forced he came to the woman on the floor; kneeing a moment to make sure Tanis slowly made his way to the barrier. His partner; who at least Tanis considered him as such lowered the barrier; that sly smirk rose upon his lips as these beast turned around. Their shocked looks only met the gleaming blade of Sanctum; with the divine light showing though the shadow beast it erupted it and dispersed them into nothing. His body stood still; another trance? No; he was looking down at the duo that slept before his feet. It had been so long since the three of them had been together; and now on this day they had once more come. Turning around; he nodded.

"Can you carry these two...I don't quite have the strength as you do."

Pulling the two out of the rain for the moment; he knelt down and checked to make sure they hadn't been hurt in any ways. Standing he extended his hand.

"I know this is not the time nor the place; but it would seem we don't know one another. Names Tanis.."

...Eulysium

His words where spoke softly. Almost as if he felt ashamed of him self; which he quite did. He had showed his weakness and it was killing him inside.
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 am

Neither the battle nor the bloodshed seemed to bring Natasha out of her state of unconsciousness; even with the screams of men and the thick smell of blood vilely overflowing her senses, not a muscle twitched within her frame. One could have mistaken Natasha for dead if her breasts did not raise ever so lightly in coalesce with her soft inhales—ultimately, she was merely deeply stunned; the lightening of mana had struck her hard. Then a flicker of life; digits twitched slightly against the cold stone floor and gripped the air. Soft lips parted and a whispered groan escaped them—Natasha was returning to reality once more. Suddenly sparks of electricity seemed to dance from the cracks of her eyelids, flowing down her face like endless tears as Natasha’s burgundy pools of life revealed themselves to the world. At first, Natasha couldn’t see much of anything but light and she wondered for a moment if she still in the lightening storm. No, that wasn’t the case; sparks were just blinding her vision. They danced in grandeur for a moment but when Natasha blinked, they were silenced. Her orbs no longer obscured and her mind unconcerned with why she was temporarily blinded, Natasha shifted her eyes at her surroundings. Where am I?

However, as curiosity struck her and Natasha motioned her body to sit up, her voice cried out in pain and she collapsed quickly back to the ground. Her body winced and shuddered as the pain from her spin began to subside once more. Natasha was no longer under the tree, but it had done its damage. The night came flashing back to Natasha in an instant and she remembered the accursed tree falling mercilessly onto her inattentive body. Natasha also remembered the lightening striking the tree—how did she escape the fire? On that note, how did she reach this strange place that wrecked off…

“Blood?”

Natasha quickly tried to move her body again, but it wouldn’t budge without sharp swords digging into her nerves. She panted, her chest now compressed against the cold floor—she had managed to turn her body. Natasha shivered; she could already mentally feel the skin on her body taint a nasty purple and red color from the dead blood cells underneath her skin; she felt completely crippled. Natasha felt anger swell within her emotions and she clenched her eyes tightly. How could I have let herself get into such a mess? Me, a major of an entire Navy, reduced to submission and even worse…saved by a stranger—oh the shame. As her thoughts rushed through her head, she suddenly felt her hand burst with energy and she opened her eyes to see her hand engulfed with an electromagnetic force, crackling and sizzling with sparks of mana. She gasped greatly and it dispersed—the previous illumination was no more.

“Strange…”

Natasha finally turned her head to observe her surroundings, particularly she wanted to find the cause of the bloodshed and if it was a danger to her—she wasn’t completely concerned though, whoever this person was saved her…right? Natasha did not look around for but one moment before her pools focused on the two individuals surprisingly close to her fallen form. This almost made Natasha flush from embarrassment, how long had they been standing there? Did they see her previous episode? Hear her cries of pain? Natasha frowned; she despised it when men saw her helpless, it wasn’t her style at all. She did wonder though, if they were the ones who saved her. Her eyes relaxed on Tanis—him again? Strands of hair flung to the side as she canted her head, the young man seemed worn and tired as if he had been through a lot—perhaps the storm had done him some damage as well. Natasha cringed on the inside before her eyes shifted to the other. His presence was something unknown to her and she didn’t know what exactly to make of him. However, she did have a feeling she saw him before, though she was incapable of putting her finger on it. Nonetheless, she noticed the blade in his hand and the crimson jewels descend to the floor from its edge—he was clearly the cause of the bloodshed and this made her uneasy, especially since she couldn’t do anything concerning it. With many questions of this enigma running through the depths of her mind, Natasha asked the most relevant.

“Who are you? Where is this place?”

Her voice was as deep, blunt and seductive as before, but strained—Natasha was trying to hide the simple fact that it hurt to breathe too deeply. As she awaited a response from the two strangers, her senses became aware of other things; the crackling sounds of the thunderstorm were muffled but still apparent—she either did not slumber long or the storm had lasted further into the night. Natasha cursed this horrid storm within her mind, she blamed the gods’ wrath for the mess when was in.
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 am

There was no time for talk now, Eon and Eos found themselves back in their scabbards; and Eulysium’s arms fell to scoop up the injured woman. Surely she would struggle but his iron grip born from Herculean strength would not relinquish her, instead he followed behind Tanis quickly catching up to him and splitting the barrier so that he could reach his comrades. He paused there on the steps of the temple, Natasha still in his grip; Tanis had made time for formalities.

“Eulysium. My name is Eulysium. And she…” He paused once more, and his reasoning for it quickly became apparent as luminous majesty birthed from the Aurora Fibula. Unlike previously the tendrils that emerged from it where not of a polychromatic nature; rather they were colorless able to be seen only by following the streams of localized illumine in the air. Together the tendrils of brilliance coalesced before the quartet, at first appearing entirely amorphous; though in little time its form refined.

Equine in nature the localized glow tapped into the very storm they sought to escape from, its prismatic hues draining into the translucent form; giving it not only hue but also tangibility. In moments its form became clear to all that would look upon her glory, a marvelous creature with the whitest of white hide, silvery-white hooves and equally silvery white alicorn. Her eyes, mane and ruffs of fluff around her hooves all possessing an ethereal glow; a prismatic shine that reflect the power it was birthed from.

With its form finally completed, the fibula shone one last time and sentience was bestowed upon the summoned creature. “…This is Miracle.” As if on cue the equine kneeled before the redeeming paladin. “Go ahead, she wont bite; unless I tell her to at least.” With that said Eulysium approached the pseudo-unicorn, ever so carefully setting Natasha down upon her in a way that would allow Tanis to keep a hold on her. “Miracle doesn’t do the whole saddle thing, so just hold on tight alright? I’ll get the other two, and you lead the way…try not to lead us to your death again.”

With little effort , the Exalted Channeller heaved the Druid and his Companion upon his shoulders and again and approached the majestic creature. “Lets be off then, out of the storm and away from that temple and its possible reinforcements.”

Spoiler:

Last edited by Imperial on Fri May 02, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memnot

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Memnot's body was stable, secure, motionless, lifeless. Save his breath that was drawn slow and rhythmatically. His entire body still covered by a cloak, in which by some miracle has stayed on his form. If one would look underneath the said cloak a different story would be told. Changes were happening to Memnot's body. His arms, where the tattoo's of the Wolves wereresting, would become restless. A true moving, roaming existence. His wolf, which represented his body, soul, heart. Was a symbol of his status. If he was peaceful the wolf would be white, and passive. On the contrary if Memnot was not in his right form of mind, then neither would Sapphire. Her coat would start to fade, to a darker hue. It was a slower effect, most could not notice as the follicles and the roots of the hair would soon be converted.

Memnot's tattoo's are also a clear doorway to his physiological and psychological stature. During the excitement of the Temple. Memnot's two tattoo's which were on either arm would soon begin to drift toward his back and venture towards interlocking. Memnot's vision, his decisions would be swayed toward the darker side of his mind. The Yin Wolven tattoo had grown in stature, the yang would be of a smaller one. This was unseen because of the cloths on his back, prohibiting vision.

Memnot's mind raced during these changes. Thoughts of Tanis and he before. When they would roam and play together. Fight for and with each other. And the laughter that followed hence. Memnot surely wished he would somehow be reunited with his friend. His brother in arms. His kin. Though they were not really related they spent almost every waking moment together. Memnot has a bad childhood with his own family, and though the scars on his flesh were no longer visual he remembered them greatly. Memnot and his brother did not get along. They hated each other. His brother would often take out his anger on Memnot. Until Memnot and Tanis had enough and fought back. He and his friend Tanis were sitting and talking about their recent adventure into the woods, and the race home. He was making excuses towards Tanis beating him in the foot race, when his brother Lyden approached them. The events replay in his mind with a new found ambiance.

Lyden approached him. With a scorn look on his face.

Why must you exist Memnot? Your existence is but a further reason for me to get out of this place, this hell hole they call life.

His thoughts broke.

Though unresponsive and seemingly in a deep sleep Memnot would begin to utter sentence fragments.

" Why, i deserve to exist! Existence is not your decision! "

Memnot would begin to yell.

" Tanis! Hel--"

His voice trailed off and Memnot was silent once more.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:42 pm

The dream. TanisText

Eulysium

That word struck a thought. Why had he heard that name before? Removing this thought for another time his fingers clenched the hilt of the blade a bit tighter and then once more; the silver blade returned to it's home. With glee his mind began to wander then it stopped. With out another movement he rose to sit on the new creature that had show upon this plane; listening to Eulysium's words he nodded and moved his arm so that the female would be able to sit in front of him. Smirking slightly; he knew she would be upset that him or all people would be touching her body. With Hazel orbs flashing at the storm he sighed.

"I think there is a tavern around...We should go there; it would give us some time to rest."

Holding tightly; the sandy blond youth blinked.

"Umm Eulysium...How do I get her to move?"

He knew it was a dumb question; and he had guessed the creature was smart but he truly didn't know. This was something he had never seen or even heard about in this world? A creature not known to this world was surly strange but Tanis would not argue.

With out another word the unicorn began to move; as if knowing there to go Tanis held on as it began to speed up. It was no doubt that Eulysium would be able to keep up with him. Speeding though the rain lighting struck around him. He had heard the fit of Memnot but never once had he spoken of it. He still wasn't sure if the other could be trusted; it was notably that Eulysium would be able to be trusted; after all he just saved Tanis; and he would be in debt to the other man. Holding tightly; his arms safely keeping Natasha from falling off the unicorn and do the ground.

"I hope you feel better."

-Speaking softly; his eyes never left the road as they made their way to the tavern; he needed sleep and it was no doubt the others did as well.
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:47 am

“Get your hands off me!”

Natasha hollered with a loud ruckus as the Eulysium knelt down and swooped her up within her arms. A sudden adrenaline blinded her back pain as she flailed and slapped her hands at his form futilely—Natasha was just too physically weak and in pain to really cause damage. She placed her hands onto his torso and tried to force her frame from his body. She hated the fact that she lacked too much strength to do anything about his embrace on her. Just as Natasha thought about using her gun, the agonizing pain became real once again and Natasha groaned in pain before she relaxed within Eulysium’s arms, breathing slightly harder. Natasha trembled and clenched her hands angrily; she wanted to scramble the man’s face but the pain was a reality check; Natasha would fall if he released her and not to mention defenseless for the most part if they did leave her. A wisp of air escaped through lips and Natasha remained still—she would allow him to carry her for now.

Then the beautiful unicorn illuminated Natasha’s eyes. Her eyes twinkled and shined in bedazzlement; this creature had completely caught Natasha off guard and for a moment there, she completely forgot she was within the arms of a man. Her countenance now soft, Natasha didn’t struggle when Eulysium placed her upon the arched back of the stallion. Natasha was very human and spent most of her life around fellow non-magical humans, things as such just weren’t hackneyed in her life—although she wasn’t ignorant of the supernatural either. Her hands gently gripped the shining strands of the unicorns mane, remaining in the position her carrier gave her.

However, when Tanis approached the unicorn and placed his body on it as well, Natasha scowled and almost growled under her breath when his digits brushed her sensitive skin. She did not enjoy this at all. Natasha shifted uncomfortably, only to flinch when her back shocked her with pain. Natasha groaned under her breath again and relaxed against Tanis’s embrace—it was the only way to not fall and keep the pain dormant. Natasha focused her dark pools on the back of the unicorn’s body and the storm surrounding them; it was all so mystical to her. Natasha closed her eyes and grumbled slightly.

“Don’t get used to this.”

Natasha glanced over to Eulysium and frowned even deeper; how did she get herself into such a shaming situation. Natasha would be the laughing stock of the Navy if her old comrades found her in such a position. Then something shiny caught her eyes—it had never occurred to Natasha that she was wearing an article of clothing that reflected the beautiful tendrils of lights illuminating from the unicorn. Luna studied the clothing with a hint of confusion before eyes widened slightly and Natasha caught her bottom lip between her teeth. The jacket belonged to Tanis; Natasha reminisced on the past for a moment, remembering how Tanis was wearing the jacket when she first met him—had he placed this on her? This made her uncomfortable and she started to wonder if Tanis had saved her from the tree as well. Natasha looked like a hesitant child before she whispered out almost inaudibly.

“Thank you…”

Natasha kept her orbs on the dancing strands of white and silver hair; she hopped that Tanis just wouldn’t hear the words at all.

“I hope you feel better”.

Natasha blinked rapidly; once again she was caught off guard. This struck Natasha’s conscience for a moment—she wasn’t completely apathetic about every event in her life and inwardly she was thankful. However, Natasha had hatred for thanking people. It showed a sign of weakness to Natasha and thus why she barely or never said it to a person. She shifted and winced once again before slowing speaking out.

“I’m Natasha Rienas.”

This was all she would say before diving into her own personal thoughts. Natasha didn’t know where they were going, but she hoped it would have antibiotics and a nice bed, even a bath to relax her tense muscles. Natasha was a trooper and knew she would be trying to stand on her own again once the sun rose—she’d be damned if she was carried for another day. Natasha also knew that tomorrow she would try to figure out why the lightening had remained within her body…and if it actually coalesced with her in the first place. Natasha slowly lifted her head and clenched her fingers before her eyes caught a very brief spark surround her smallest digit. Strange…I wonder what’s happening to me? Natasha didn’t inquire her thoughts though; she figured she would solve this enigma eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dream.   The dream. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dream.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next