Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2008-03-04

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Empty
PostSubject: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:28 am

OOC:: This roleplay is taking place the day of the Mana Storm, not too long after it started. - This roleplay is a continuation of The Dream

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. EulysiumGradientText

Within the siphoning radius of Miracle the quartet raced down the streets, with the utmost mercurial speed seeking not only sheltered from the storm but from the mages that surely thought of chasing after them. Or did they, they truly moved with heavenly speed and yet not a single blast of shadow had come for them; not a hint of them followed behind. ”How very peculiar, our pursuers are not perusing. ”

"Thats because there are no pursuers" Tanis Replied.
“They would so easily abandon one who they had gone through such elaborate actions to capture. “
"If they where actually there; then you could say they wouldn't" Again Tanis Replied.
”Wha-“ The swodsman halted both in word and in speech; and without word so to did Miracle stop.”…Wow. Look at that."

Together the quartet along with animal friends would abruptly stop before a glorious sight, one that’s landscape reminded the unborn of his home’s illustrious natural beauty. The sights and smells perpetuated an aura of absolute radiance and true earthbound ethereal beauty; a garden of what Eulysium assumed were roses and a shimmering pond perfectly reflecting the ambient colors of the sky both natural and supernatural. ”This place looks welcoming to say the least…”

With that said the swordsman took to the stone path leading up the entrance, at the door he stopped abruptly once more and turned. “Simply dismount her, Miracle will return to her home once we’re inside.”

He moved with the utmost care through the entrance way, taking special precaution not to accidentally hit Memnot nor Sapphire. Once inside he quickly paced the cubicles, the act of taking off ones shoes was foreign to him and not one that the channeler would even consider; he more important things on his mind any how – mainly the two unconscious forms he carried ‘pon his shoulder.

Forms that he slumped into the nearest booth, not bothering to wait a hostess or the like to seat them; he’d deal with such formalities later. Of course his manners forced him to make room for Tanis to carry in Natasha before he himself could be seated. “Set her down gently, Tanis she seems to be suffering some kind of…after effect from her injury.” Though he hadn’t said anything about it previously, being the exalted channeler he was detecting the coursing arcs of power that surged through and from the girl was of the simplest of tasks for him.

Last edited by Imperial on Fri May 02, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Memnot

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:49 am

Memnot would begin to stir as he is sat in the booth. Wondering where he was he let his eyes stay closed trying to get information from the sounds and the smells of this new place. The hair on his back where extended, his mind still of a distorted nature his eyes would open

"Sapphire where are yo"

His call was cut off as he felt her presence near him. His gaze would fall upon her and notice her change in hue. Memnot would hesitate in any of his movements knowing what the situation was. Was it happening again? Had it worked? Would he start to go to the proverbial dark side? Memnot would let his gaze go around the room, taking off his hood. Naturally it had been a while since he and Sapphire had ate and that was his first priority. But his mind was in shambles and could not get over the fact of her newly found coat.

" Sapphire, awake it is time for us to get nourishment"

There was no action that seemed to emit from Sapphire other then her steady breathing. Memnot let her sleep. If she was asleep she needed it. She only sleeps through the word "food" when it is of great importance. Sapphire was the doorway between Memnot and his God. She was the way he communicated to her if there was any trouble. And when she is in the "dark" state, he cannot do so risking that the god he contacts is not his own. So Memnot would turn towards his new companions.

" Thank you for who cared for me, but do tell what had happened? Oh, and i would much rather eat and listen"
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:28 am

Tanis moved without a second though, lifting the lithe form of the woman into his arms he shook his head. By all means he could tell she hated when she was helped, but she had to deal with it right now whether she liked him or not. To say the least he didn’t care much for her but it was not his nature to watch someone left to die. Stepping inside of the warm place he smiled; without his coat it was a bit cold outside but she needed it more than he did, so he wouldn’t ask for it back until she offered it.

“Um…Eulysium can I speak with you out side?”

The sandy blond youth looked to the man who had saved him, with only a nodded Eulysium followed him outside. Stepping out and closing the door Tanis felt fingers curl around his shirt ends and his back on the wall behind him.

“Start talking” Eulysiums words broke into Tanis thoughts.

Glaring slightly; his own fingers moved and pulled the mans fingers from his shirt. If there was one thing he couldn’t stand was being tossed about. It was no doubt he was no match for the man but he wasn’t going to let himself be pushed around.

“I was getting to that before you grabbed me.”Glaring slightly; his hands shoved themselves inside of his pockets.

“My mother and father were both necromancers. They worshiped a darker god whose name I will not speak of. When I was just a boy they sent me to their temple to become what they were, Memnot was the same was as I was. We both escaped the Gods grace, or so they called it before it became to strong on our souls. We didn’t realize that the god would make up a fake temple and lure me into it. I was always the weakest, but Oris had faith in me until lately. I don’t know why my God has shunned me from the temple. But back to the dark temple, it was a fake. Created in order to lure me there, even though the god could have reclaimed my soul you stopped that. This is not the first time he has tried.”

Tanis came to a stop and bit back anger that seemed to build inside of his mind, how could he have been so dumb to fall for it again? Last time he escaped himself but this time was…Different. Almost as if he wanted to be embraced by the dark god. Perhaps it would have given him answers as to why Oris had shunned him.

“They where all fake to say the least.”
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:51 am

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. EulysiumGradientText

Tch, Necromancers, supposed gods, false temples, fake men. Was the blood that fell ‘pon my swords fake as well, the agonizing cries of cultist a farce? It couldn’t have all been lies, the power behind them was as fatal as any, perhaps they were merely puppets; …yes. Puppets. There is no shame in taking the lives of that which hadn’t had true lives to begin with.

Eulysium’s gaze had long shifted from Tanis, starring off to the side into – no, through the radiant scenery around them, ever lost in thought. The trickling sound of water tumbling from the garden’s waterfall filled the silence that passed; a silence that by all accounts shouldn’t have existed. A cursory glance in their moment of tranquility gave way to the answer behind the silence, the storm had dimmed and died.

”It’s over…the storm that is.” Eulysium felt truly graced by Euphora, serenity had suddenly washed over him with the storm slumbering and the revelation of the men he murdered; and it showed his voice rather than hoarse and demanding returned to its normal smooth silkiness. ”You put the lives of innocents in danger you know. Feel free to get yourself captured by Cultist, but leading others into such a trap will not happen again if you know what’s good for you. “

The unborn slipped past Tanis, his hand gently patting the boy’s shoulders before he slipped back into the restaurant.

”Come along…” He called out from the door. ”You owe our friends some answers as well, and…you look like you’re about to fall over dead. Some rest and food will do you good.”
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Again her mind protested viciously as she was once again held within the man’s arms, but nonetheless she remained quite still and silent. As her eyes traveled upon the paradise, she felt out of place yet comforted by its tranquility. In all her life, Natasha had never laid eyes upon such miraculous and almost majestic scenery—although the storm was rather beautiful. Natasha averted her eyes from the landscape and gazed upon the structure, a restaurant was it? By the grandeur of the place, Natasha hoped the residence held a place to slumber rather than gorge. Natasha wasn’t exactly hungry at the moment.

Her body settled on the booth, wincing as the bruised muscles in her back pressed against the cushion of the furniture. This was truly becoming a nuisance and since the pain did not ease, Natasha knew she would have a painful and sleepless night. Exhaling slightly, Natasha let her eyes roam to Memnot and his companion—she remembered this nature lover as well. What were the chances she would be forced to stay with two men who she did not find appealing? What grand luck Natasha had. Her orbs gazed upon the jacket again and lips curved into a deep frown; how dare he shelter such pity on her. Unfortunately though, Natasha’s trench coat was still wet from the downpour and she knew her body would be cold without the fabric to embrace her—plus, removing the jacket would be a bit of a mission with her bruised muscles.

“Do you know what is going on here?”

Natasha turned her head to Memnot, the one she was addressing, looking for answers to this enigma while the other two left the room. Of course she didn’t trust him either, but she had noticed he was unconscious, perhaps only a little longer than she; thus there was a chance he was in the same situation as her…and had some answers. However, before she could truly look for an answer, Eulysium and Tanis returned from their private conference; Natasha was sure that everything would be explained soon from them. She acknowledged their presence with a stare then proceeded in observing the interior of the restaurant; her eyes fell onto the staircase, leading to the second floor, and Natasha wondered if there were rooms up there—perhaps she would be able to relax after all.

Underneath the table, where her hands rested within her lap, Natasha’s digits still crackled and sparked on random occurrences—her fingers were almost numb to the feeling so Natasha hardly noticed anything, perhaps a gentle tingle of her nerves. Above the table the silver wear seemed to shift very slightly towards her fingers—the movement was so mild and random that it was hardly noticeable. Her fingers fidgeted with one another as Natasha waited for the entire party take their seats.
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:40 am

"If I had known I wouldn't have taken them in there."

Another glare was tossed at Eulysium for a moment, Tanis fingers dove into his hair as the other past his body. Then a soft smile rose to his lips, even though he had help, once more the youth had escaped Him. But Eulysium was right in all means, he put them all in danger and about got him self killed. Sighing his slender body slumped back and stared out into the now dead storm.

"This is odd-"

HIs thoughts where broken into by Eulysium's words, nodding he turned and pushed off the wall with his left foot to bring him to the door. Catching it with his fingers they curled slightly and pulled the door back open. The voices had wandered about his mind and the memories of today where floating around him. Perhaps he shouldn't tell them the whole story but he had a feeling Eulysium would make him.

"I'll explain what happened."

Slipping back into a seat next to the female he nodded slightly, he knew she didn't like him and he really didn't care. Resting his head inside of open palms he heaved a great sigh.

"That temple was a fake, set up by a death god to lure Memnot and my self...That was our church before Oris took us in...Except He never forgave us and since has tried..."

His voice began to trail for a moment, it truly was hard for the young man to tell about these things. If that was indeed Memnot sitting across from him he worried. Memnot and him had made a pact never to speak of such things ever again; but if it wasn't Memnot that would be even worse.

"To get us to come back, this isn't his first and I am sure it won't be his last. There are other details but I'm going to skip those for now."

The youth had told what he needed and now leaned back, sweat building on his face as he retreated to the recess of his mind. Still wondering as to why Oris was shunning him, why had his god banned him from his true home? With each thought pain ran though his neck, Tanis was trying to speak with Oris though the Lion of Tranquility but was being blocked by another power, something not of this world.
Back to top Go down
Memnot

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:43 am

Memnot's body would go erect when Tanis spoke about the happenings of the day. He had been disoriented through out the whole thing. Could this man.....be telling the truth? Was it possible that the Death god reached for him and Tanis once more? Could this really be his long lost friend?

" You speak as if you know me. You speak about a past of mine that i have not been able to forget. That i have not been able to escape. Do you really know what is going on? Are you really my.....brother?"

He couldnt be. This had to be an impostor.....killed his comrade after a bar fight maybe. This man could not be his friend. NO! He was not. This impostor must be dealt with. He did something.......to him....

Memnot's mind was still in shambles, he was not aware of his insanity. His thought pattern was that of a man with nothing to lose. When he spoke, his words came out jagged, and hurried.

" You cannot be my friend......you cannot be my brother.....you just CAN'T!!"

Memnot's eyes would dart back and forth between Tanis, and Eulysium. His breath would begin to quicken as his rationality would decrease.
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:42 am

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. NewEulysium

Eulysium sat opposite to Tanis, casually drawing off his cloak and laying it next to himself; and subsequently Memnot who sat closest to him. For the next few moments he sat indolent and recumbent, listening not only to Tanis retelling the story he had just lived through, with a prologue he had heard just moments; but also to the wavering emotions of those he sat with.

Tanis emanated guilt and frustration, with himself more than any other. Natasha her pride shaken, felt ashamed. And Memnot…Memnot burned with paranoia as the tale continued. It was easy for Eulysium to foretell the hazards that would come about if his paranoia were to grow, within such a nice and tidy establishment to boot. And thus as disarrayed man began his shouting like some kind of virago, the Unborn’s hand casually brushed upon against Memnot’s forearm; and through it a wave of emotion passed through it.

Just as Eulysium could feel emotion, so too could he project them; especially with a physical medium connecting himself to the other. To counteract the fearful emotions that ran rampant within the Druid, the Exalted Channeler loosed the overwhelming feeling of serenity throughout Memnot; enough so that it would act somniferous to any other. The turmoil that burned within the druid however would not allow such, instead Euly’s injection of serenity would only calm him; perhaps enough so that he would be able to contemplate things with an inner clarity. Even still…

”I cannot feel deception coming from you, Tanis. However it would not be the first time one has been able to protect themselves from my means of insight. "

He paused, shifting forwards in his seat so that he could whisper without drawing further attention, as Memnot surely had. ”If I find out that you have been lying to me, and purposely leading innocents to their deaths. I will deal with you just as I did those mages.”

A bluff, Eulysium’s grief had been relieved upon discovering the mages where nothing more than ‘elaborate puppets’ at most; he did not seek for that same grief to return to him. However, he had hoped that such a threat would further expose Tanis to him; to lower any anti-divination’s he held upon him.

Now then Tanis, speak the truth and only the – He paused once more, something echoed in the back of his mind; his desire to get a better listen triggered the memoria crystal ‘pon his ear. He heard a voice and then saw an image clear as day in his minds eye. "Show him the lion, Tanis."
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:20 am

Natasha turned her eyes upon Tanis as he rested beside her. Withdrawing her limps slightly to avoid any type of physical contact, Natasha directed her focus upon the words that left Tanis’s lips. The truth of their temporary adventure began to reveal itself and Natasha disliked Tanis even more. By the time the story was over, Natasha was neither pleased nor comforted. She had been in many wars and dealt with many enemies in her Navy occupation, but to go against a god seemed absurd to her. She knew it all existed, but Natasha never associated herself with supernatural affairs and this whole night was in a way…supernatural.

“So you dragged us all into your little quarrel with a god?”

Her tone was blunt and spiteful whilst her countenance was agitated and disappointed. Despite that fact Tanis was likely unaware of the trap this god had congregated for him, Natasha thought Tanis should have been very attentive of such traps by now. To recklessly fall into a repeated trap was inexcusable in her mind. Natasha didn’t desire to be involved in this adventure with such an irresponsible individual—even if he did save her life.

Before another comment could escape her lips, Natasha turned her head towards Memnot, who was apparently just as upset as she, if not more. The outburst was brief but entertaining. For a moment, Natasha was surprised to even see the druid yell; it made him much more attractive. Her lips curved into an intrigued grin. Then the hand of Eulysium touched Memnot shoulder, turning Natasha’s gaze to him.

This individual was still an enigma in Natasha’s eyes. She had been observing him during the entire duration of this trip—while she was conscious—and still couldn’t read a single intent from his demeanor. He was mysterious, passive and overall the most mature of this party. Natasha had a feeling that Eulysium was not associated with Tanis or Memnot, an innocent bystander perhaps. Natasha’s eyebrows rose as the threat reached her ears, another attractive trait she found in men—a dominant ambience. Natasha shifted her gaze to Tanis, waiting for a reaction.

Perhaps this might be interesting after all…

Her mind started to really consider the situation, this was something different. Perhaps she would stay within this adventure, it was better than battling with her body movements. There was one problem though, her back. Natasha frowned at this thought, even with the tranquil posture she had, the stinging pain still pinched her nerves. Natasha turned her gaze down at the table again and her anger accentuated, this was ridiculous. Closing her eyes and forgetting all others for a moment, Natasha focused on her anger towards the situation and as a result, her fingers illuminated in a beautiful, crackling light. Suddenly all the utensils flew to her side of the table viciously piling up on the wood just above her hands. Natasha gasped and the energy decreased. Panting slightly from the shock, Natasha lifted her hands and studied her fingers, which still crackled with little sparks of mana.

“What is happening to me?”
Back to top Go down
The Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:01 am

-The hues of hazel almost mocked the words of the man who made the idle threats. But Tanis did not push the matter, the very thought of it made him shutter. Shrugging a bit, his eyes followed over to Memnot. How his brother had forgotten the words they spoke so long ago. With a slight not his fingered reached up and pulled the black shirt showing the lion gleaming on his neck.

"I am not a fake Memnot, you just fail to see the truth."

With a grin he mocked his very own friend. He knew Memnot would take it in jest; or at least he hoped so? With a slender hand running into the sandy blond hair his hues found Natasha who started with that annoying talking again. Biting back a yawn he shrugged his shoulders at her question.

"First of all, like I said I didn't know. Secondly you could still be under that tree, I can always put it back if you'd like?"

Of course now he was being a smartass, its what he did best. Leaning back in his seat a quick yawn escaped his lips and he folded his arms over his chest. The youth was becoming tired and he felt it, closing the hazel optics his mind slowly began to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Memnot

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Memnot would start to look around aimlessly, he would let his eyes fall upon Tanis with great interest as Tanis reacher for the shirt.

Maybe.....he is telling the truth. Maybe he is the one that we Remember....Maybe he is the one that can help us.... Memnot would start to let his mind awake with possibilities.

No. He cannot be. He is not the one we wish he was. He knows not of who.....what.....we are. He cannot help us. If somehow, it his him. He is not what he used to be. Something has changed in him as something has changed in us. He is not what he thinks he is. He does not know us as he used to. He hasn't noticed...no one has noticed. Sapphire would pitch in her thought of the matter.

Memnot's head would quickly turn before the tattoo was revealed, and let his hand fall to his comrade. Sapphire. His digits would start to sooth his seemingly unconscious friend. Memnot's hands would glow a darker color, as if a child played with the colors green and black. Sapphire would start to stir as Memnot would continue his pattern. Sapphire would begin to stir

""I am not a fake Memnot, you just fail to see the truth."

When his name was spoken, the glow in his hands grew to a darker shade. Sapphire then sat up erect, and looked at the depiction of a lion on the neck of Tanis. Not knowing how her master would want her to react she sat there, and let her head tilt to the side. A low whimper would exit her lungs.

" Tanis....you and i used to be very close"

Is that really Tanis? Could it really be his mark? Is it really the one who we want it to be?
I don't know Sapphire. We will find out.

" But alas, it has been sometime since we have seen each other" Memnot's hands would start to shake as he looked around.

" We shall continue this after we eat. What is there to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:19 pm

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. NewEulysium

Just as quickly as he came Eulysium vanished from his seat, not a trace of him left behind.

[Exit Eulysium.]
---

[Note]: Sorry guys, you've completely lost my interest. =/
Back to top Go down
DraconicxLuna
DraconicxLuna

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 am

Natasha’s spheres shifted to Eulysium and slight bewilderment shifted across her burgundy hues. What did he mean when he said mana arcane? Did he mean the storm? Natasha turned her head towards the windows of the restaurant. Despite the absence of the storm, Natasha could still hear and see its wrath within her mind. She canted her head to the side; Natasha figured the dazzling storm was far from normal, but she never would have expected that it could somehow…

“Oh.”

Natasha’s memories flashed across her mind and she remembered how she fell unconscious in the first place—it wasn’t the tree but the lightening that had abused the tree. For the first time in a while, a display of shock was expressed across her delicate face and even a small gasp escaped her lips. She looked to her fingers again before closing her eyes and inhaling a magnitude of oxygen. Her chest rose for a moment and she held it, trying to clear her mind and body in a brief state of meditation before releasing it all with an exhale. She felt the energy pacify within her fingers and sure enough when those orbs revealed themselves, she saw her fingers once again mundane. Natasha turned her eyes back to Eulysium and a moment of thanks crossed her mind, but nothing left her lips. Curling her fingers to their palms again, Natasha relaxed her hands on her lap.

“Is it permanent?”

The question was directed at all of them {considering Euly went poof}. Her voice expressed slight concern, she had no idea what the long-term effects of this could be—for all she knew, the mana could cause her body to implode at any moment—then again…she felt fine. Natasha would make a note to remain calm for the rest of the night though…just in case. She shifted again with a slight wince—if only this energy would help her back heal. She sighed. Suddenly her stomach vibrated and a deep noise came from its depths—so she was hungry. Natasha frowned slightly, feeling her face warm up slightly; she hated the accursed bodily function of blushing—at least her tanned complexion would prevent the crimson color from becoming obvious. Natasha finally decided to pay attention to Tanis’s comment about eating’ she glanced around the area, looking for a sign of a tender. Not spotting any, she frowned again but remained quite mellow.

“Whether there’s a storm or not, the servants of this so-called grand restaurant should be present. I am rather famished and loosing patience.” She paused for a moment, feeling her fingers tingle again with energy; maybe she should be less assertive? “…And perhaps afterwards we could find a place to sleep? I would like to rest as well.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.   The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dream Continued -Sheltered from the Storm.
Page 1 of 1