Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SO What do you want next?!

Go down 
+10
Ziren
Elrith Eldwend
Zelis
Slaughter King
.mage
Alexander Marradenche
.Acrimonious MUSE.
i_am_mister_perfect
Echo
Imperial
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Sooo...
Singles
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Team
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Free for All
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Melee
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Mild Powers
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
Dark Tournament!
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Pie/Cake/Tacos
SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage
.mage

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-03

SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Imperial wrote:
Yes, Listen to Evan he knows all about people bailing in tournaments! He's a pro at it. Wink

Talk to Tie about that.

I just forgot <3
Back to top Go down
Clint M.
Admin
Admin
Clint M.

Male
Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:51 pm

I sent out masses and everything about it.

I even left YOU an offline message personally, Evan. <_<
Back to top Go down
http://aenied.net
.mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Clint M. wrote:
I sent out masses and everything about it.

I even left YOU an offline message personally, Evan. <_<

See, that doesn't help when I forget to get online.

<3
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:29 am

As long as you get teammates that won't either lose interest and fall out early, won't fail to post, or won't lack in the teammate-y sense of the word, why wouldn't teams work just as well?

Sure there's the whole idea you have to rely on someone else, oh, god forsake that... Evan.

But, all-in-all, I don't think a team tournament would be that bad. As long as the members and everyone participating feel this will succeed where all others have failed. And why shouldn't it? Succeed, that is.
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:36 am

Clint... Didn't you "kinda" bail on our fight as well?
Back to top Go down
Slaughter King
Slaughter King

Male
Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:38 am

Why not a Three way? One vs. one vs. one? Of course more than one tier of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Marvel

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:47 am

Now thats an idea, too.

Three way FFA. Hrmm. Only downside is that two can tackle one and then face off against the other, but, then again its FFA. So who cares? lol.
Back to top Go down
.mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:33 am

Marvel wrote:
As long as you get teammates that won't either lose interest and fall out early, won't fail to post, or won't lack in the teammate-y sense of the word, why wouldn't teams work just as well?

Sure there's the whole idea you have to rely on someone else, oh, god forsake that... Evan.

But, all-in-all, I don't think a team tournament would be that bad. As long as the members and everyone participating feel this will succeed where all others have failed. And why shouldn't it? Succeed, that is.

Die, didn't you get DQ'ed for taking too long?
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:46 am

.....I like the pie and cake and tacos idea...

But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suk_pine_cone
.mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm

So how about we just get this new one going, whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Clint M.
Admin
Admin
Clint M.

Male
Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:47 pm

I'm leaving the type of tournament up to Jason/Imperial. It's his call.
Back to top Go down
http://aenied.net
Imperial
Admin
Admin
Imperial

Male
Number of posts : 510
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Thanks for telling me a head of time, Clint. Rolling Eyes

Even though...There are more votes for the 'Dark Tournament' style. I haven't seen/heard from enough people for us to pull it off right. So we're going Free for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SO What do you want next?!   SO What do you want next?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO What do you want next?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Designated Theme :: Battle Arena :: Tournaments-
Jump to: