Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xllmakavelillx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Empty
PostSubject: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Yeah...So, I am bored....and I want a T1 just to give me something to do. -I- am going to use just hands...but, I want a really good challange. So, I either want someone who is going to use a weapon. Or...I want a two on one. You guys decide. Eitherway, I will start this off with an intro. Then, just to get this started a little faster, you can do your intro, and post an attack post with it.

-No MP, or PC. Inates are okay as long as they DO NOT leave the body in the form of an attack. Okay? Okay, Let's get this going.

-He inches his form forth, moving his image from the shadows onto the feild of battle. His oculars scan the area, storing the soroudings for later use. He sees no sign of his opponent, but he knows that it will soon come, not yet knowing what it is. He wanted a challange, one unlike anyother. He was ready to push himself to his limits, and beyond. Hopefully this time his wish would be fufilled, and it wouldn't just be another dissapointment like all the rest. He knew there had to be someone, or something out there that could pose a threat. He left himself unstanced, his gi draping loosely over his image. His prehensiles were uncletched, his muscles relaxed. He let his oculars slipped to the enclosed position. it looked as if he werne't ready for what was to come, but his perceptual hearing was scanning the are for any slight noise. Mentally, he was more than ready for anything that would come his way.-

-Anyone is welcome to accept. Like I said, I want someone with a weapon, or a two on one. So if the person posts without a weapon, please fill free to jump in and help them at anytime. No more than two people, unless I ask for someone else to jump in because it is not challanging enough.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female
Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 pm

So RM strictly, right..? ;D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hoshyt_its_rochelle
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:45 pm

If so, then post it up and I'll fight you hand to hand with my character, Magnus. Click here for more info... She has realleh sharp claws and fangs... So, she has weapons if you're up for a fight. ;DD [If you don't want to fight meee then feel free to say no... ^^;]
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:01 pm

After your reading your profile...and looking at the character...I don't think it is quite what I am looking for. Maybe another time, but right now I am looking for weapons that would pose more of a challange. Such as something that atleast has some range, and could possibly keep me from advancing for an attack. You know...Something that really makes me think. Although, if someone wants to join you, and fight me two on one, then I think we can make it work.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:12 pm

... Do you want to fight a ninja..? =\
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I don't rea;lly care what the character is. I just want a challange...Like, a really good challange. So if you think you have something in mind...Post up an intro, with what you will be using and all that...and we will see if we can make it work.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Uhm. How about YOU post up something, and if I feel like I can come up with what you "desire" I'll post back. =] Considering, you're the one WANTING this fight.
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm

I already posted. Just from that comment, no...I don't want to fight you, because you seem like the kinda person who forgets what hapeneded just a few posts ago, and totally fucks themself over, and loses the fight after just a few posts. Gotta learn to pay attention better, or you will never get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:15 pm

/yawn.

And you're the kind of person who seems like they've got their head stuck up their ass. n.n;
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 pm

All I am is doing is making observations. You are trying to start a fight over a simple comment. Which, we made this realm to keep out the kinda people who did that. If you wanna start a petty bash fight, go find someone else.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Well, my bad for getting defensive... =\ We can still fight if ya' want... I've read over your post a few times, so... I think I could pull ONE of my characters to fight you... =]
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Go ahead and post if you really want to. Then I will read it over, and see what I think. Intro and attack.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:39 pm

... <<; I was taught not to attack in the intro. =[
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:34 pm

That's because normally you don't, but you can do it if it is agreed on beforehand...and that is what I want. So it is legal. So go ahead post your intro, and attack so we can get this started.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:46 am

Err... If you say so~...

Sky Shadow was in no mood to toy around, and it was perfect... Some random guy was the best thing to go after for a fight, especially one with a confident get up like his. She kept her blade in it's sheath instead of pulling it like she usually would. Her form moved with a light run, much closer to a human pace rather than the pace of the angelic vampire she was. Once she was close enough, she drew her hands up, digits curling. The clawed hands her lashing down towards his chest, while her wings spread out to full length, arching to pump her fowards, the boost able to launch her the moment he would dodge... Or, if he dodged...
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm

His oculars perceived the movements of his foes advancing image. He stepped his right foot back, letting his image fall to the ground. He caught his body on his left hand, the right planting shortly after. The attacking claw went over his head as his body leaned back from the fall, his foot moving upward. He simply put his leg in the path of his opponent, their momentum towards his body sending them in a collision course with the limb. He didn't put any force behind the attack, but let his foes advances do the work for him. His hands were planted to the rear of his form, his right foot slightly arched back as it held his image up. If a counter were to be made on his being, his firm planting on the ground would give him a chance to reposition his form from whatever may come.

Last edited by xllmakavelillx on Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:20 am

She took the blow to her advantage, allowing her own force to turn his leg into a spring board. In order to make this happen, her wings rolled and pumped to lift her into the sky, away from his form. It all happened in about two seconds, total. So fast things worked.. Her wings pumped a total of three times, pulling her a good twenty to twenty-five feet above him. She then smirked and cracked her knuckles, looking down at him.. She wasn't gonna lie, the force did add a little bit of soreness to her abdomen, but she was tough.

She licked her lips and looked down at him, her wings pivoting so that she could stay at the twenty to twenty-five feet high range. Her voice then sounded, carrying to her opponents ears.

"Hello, mortal.. I am Sky Shadow, more or less known as the Angelic Vampire.. How are you this fine afternoon?"

The sarcasm was so.. cute, in so many ways. As she stayed from his more physical attacks, she thought over various ways to come at him, leaving her sword to the last resort, though...
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah...I lost interest on that post. I am saying this to help you out...So don't take it the wrong way, but no one who is worth anything in T1 is going to take you seriously with a post like that. I don't wanna use the "N" word, but that is really the only way to explain that post... It was kinda newbish. I mean...We have all been inexperienced, so I am not saying that you can't, or won't improve or anything...but, this isn't really the kind of fight I am looking for. If I was in the mood to just mess around I would continue, but I am looking for a challange.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 pm

... Well, excuse me mister high and mighty. =\
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:26 pm

I know I'm not exactly the best, I was kind of looking forward to a post.. Because, I'm not the best T-1er out there.. I want to -learn- and defeating the hopes I had to actually get to even -fight- ruined it.. So, thanks, man.
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm

If I had the time to help you, I would...but being I barely ever get on the internet, I was hoping to put the time I had to good use and get an actual challange. Maybe when I actually have more time to spend.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Exactly why I sometimes dislike people like -you.- Your little time on the internet COULD be spent with a GOOD challenge, but it could also be spent helping out people like me...
Back to top Go down
xllmakavelillx

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 pm

It could...but I would rather do that when I have more time. The little time I have wouldn't be enough to help you properly.
Back to top Go down
sky_shadow_is_back
sky_shadow_is_back

Female

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:57 pm

=\ If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)   Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challange-T1. (Hands VS Weapon or Two on One)
Page 1 of 1