Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return and Demise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male
Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:31 am

Noah Mayllen: -= His hand took Caste's, and he tugged her to her feet. He glanced to the sky, to see the butterfly hovering above them. Noah patted his bare chest, feeling the breeze that made him feel just a tad .. cold, "Where are we? What're we going to do? And why're you here?" The butterfly landed on Noah's shoulder, and fixed its gaze on Caste. It's voice was a boy's voice, slightly high-pitched from youth, "I am Kietsu, former leader of the SB clan. I admire the bold and courageous. I will help you."

Caste: -Caste felt weird, standing here with Noah. Her eyes fell down to his bare chest, and she blushed. As mad as she was at him, as much as she would refuse to forgive him, she wanted to be there with him. She wanted to be his friend forever. She wrapped her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. Then she looked up at the butterfly- "I think that Noah is very bold and courageous too. Thank you for offering to help us."

Noah Mayllen: -= Noah blinked, and hooked an arm loosely around Caste's waist. He kept his eyes on the butterfly, "How'll you help us?" The creature fluttered to the air, and paused briefly, "I have been around for awhile, watching over the land that is now Aenied, and formerly Eden. It gives me pretty much unlimited access, since my soul resides in this creature. Break the dagger, and tap into your own powers." blinked, "Powers?"

Caste: -Caste smiled at Noah, as he wrapped his arm around her hugging her back. Though he wasn't look at her, she still couldnt' resist feeling closer to him now. She looked at the Butterfly now too- "Why would we break the dagger? What exactly will it do for us?" Caste asked.

Noah Mayllen: "In it resides your friend's soul. I believe his name is Elrith. Though you must hurry.." There was a silence, and Noah lowered a hand to rest on the hilt of his blade, "I see that Omaga has taken Jak." Noah knew then that this creature possesses powers of sorts that allowed it to gather information from afar. "You must gather allies."

Caste: -Caste glanced down at Noah' hand as it wrapped around his sword. That meant trouble. Caste raised a questioning eyebrow at Noah- "How is he taken?" Caste asked, directing her question at both Noah and the Butterfly. "There's a way to save Elrith then? To bring him back?"

Noah Mayllen: Noah turned his head to look at Caste, "I'd guess it means that Omaga took him hostage, and if I saw correctly, Jak already transformed, so we can't hope to trust him until he's back to normal." The butterfly fluttered its wings, "Correct. That is irrelevant, though. You must gather your allies and discover some of your own powers to destroy Omaga." Noah blinked, "What powers?"

Caste: "Jzack is hostage!?" Caste yelped, then slid her hand over mouth with an apologetic manner. She stepped back from Noah, wondering if her being so close was invading his personal space. He might not like her being so near to him at all. She shook her head, why was she having these weird thoughts at such a time like this? "What powers?" Caste asked along with Noah, trying to get her mind back on track to more important things.

Noah Mayllen: Then there was a flash of light around Noah. Gradually it faded, and Noah looked down at himself in shock. He had on a strange armor, with dark pads on the shoulder and elbow but it was otherwise white in color. The bottom of his denim tucked neatly into high boots. "You will find them as they go. The door has been opened for you."

Caste: Whistling at Noah, Caste grinned as she admired his new outfit. "Looks very....hawt, on you Master Noah. I'm jealous!" Caste giggled, then stepped back up to his side. She stared at the butterfly again, "What will we find..?" Caste wondered aloud. She cast Noah a worried look, hoping he would understand all this and know what to do.

Noah Mayllen: Noah tugged out the dagger from his belt, and held it out to Caste, then leaned in some so she can take his blade, "Take the sword, and destroy the dagger." Noah felt energy shoot from the tips of his fingers, and a mirror appeared beside them. Turning, he eyed the mirror then glanced at himself in it. He noticed that he got .. quite abit bulkier, and his hair was at least one third white. Another flash, and an eyepiece and cloth of sorts appeared on the ground near his feet.

Caste.: -Caste stared at Noah confused, then took the sword with a shaking hand. It was a bit heavier then she assumed it would be. The blade plunged to the ground, and she grunted and lifted it back up. Man she was weak. Holding it out infront of her, her eyes stared at the long blade. "What do you expect me to do now?" Caste asked him, noticing the change in his hair for the first time. She let the tip of the sword rest against the ground, holding the hilt in one hand. She raised the other hand, and moved closer to him, and softly patted his white hair- "It's changing colors, master Noah."

Noah Mayllen: Noah nods, "Yes. I don't know why, either." Then he suddenly turned, and curled his slender digits around the hilt, right on top of Caste's hand. Lifting the blade with one hand, he nodded to her, "Ready? We will chop it down together." Noah held the blade up, feeling the energy course from his body to the sword, then from the sword back into his veins.

Caste .: -Caste turned her eyes on Noah's face, with a slightly nervous expression on her own. Then she looked down at their hands, and tightened her fingers around the hilt. She nodded slowly, "I"m ready."

Noah Mayllen: The blade was brought down by the force of his hand, coming down rapidly at the center of the dagger. The sword glowed a faint blue, eager to slice the dagger. The blade would swipe cleanly through the dagger's magic barrier if one existed, and down onto it.

Caste .: Caste watched wide-eyed, then she dropped the sword. She wiggled her hand out from under Noah's, then turned and burried her face against his chest. She was afraid it wouldn't work, she was afraid Elrith wouldn't come back. The feelings were over whelming her. If he didn't come back, would she continue to blame Noah, would she hate him again, once they left this strange place?

Noah Mayllen: There was a huge explosion, and his blade slashed the dagger in two. A soul seemed to shoot right out of the shattered dagger, hovering in the air. Noah knew that was Elrith's soul. The tip of his blade pointed to the ground, and Noah would call out, "We call for you, Elrith."

Last edited by i_am_mister_perfect on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inevitable_demolition
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:50 am

The sound of the explosion filled Caste's ears, and her eyes shot up to Noah's face. His expression seemed clam enough, and slowly she turned to face whatever thing they had created. Caste's gaze laid momentarily upon the dagger, laying in half on the ground. Then her eyes flew up to the soul, floating infront of them. It was Elrith's soul, Caste fought the feelings of excitement coursing through her body. Just because his soul was here, free, didn't mean that Elrith would come back to life again.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male
Number of posts : 134

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:07 am

*A malevolent laughter filled tha air, as all light left the area. The air became heavy, to one such as caste, she wouldnt be able to breath. Even Noah would find it hard to breath with this pressure. it was causing them no harm, obviously it was a scare tactic. Finally the light returned but it was dimmed. There was standing Omaga, and this time his power seemed to have tripled. He was just standing there. but raised one hand lightly at Noah. a huge magicall pulse heading for him. Should he be unable to stop it, then the pulse would pin him to the wall. unable to move.*

"It matters not if you break the dagger, it held his mind, not his soul. Unless his mind meets his soul in the after life. there is nothing to hope for........ Save the fact that soon you will be joining him..."

*The real omaga was far more evil and menecing, especially his voice, which was far deeper and more comanding. He was barely exurting any power to him, as the pressure was easy to make by mixing his power with noah's as he seemed unable to control his poweroutput. it had likely doubled or more. Caste would be unable to stand in this enviroment. but it also slowed down his spell considrably...*

Last edited by Elrith Eldwend on Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:40 am

Noah looked at the spell thing .. Since it was never specified the speed of the said "pulse", then Noah assumed it must be pretty slow indeed. With a step taken, Noah stepped from the pulse thing, and still had enough time to whip his blade out to chop the spell away. How dramatic. With another step taken, Noah stood about a good three yards from Omaga.

With a snap of his fingers, the kinetic energy in the air rose, causing the atoms to move faster ... the air around them grew exceptionally hot, and beads of sweat formed at Noah's thick brows. The flames formed around Omaga's head suddenly, so it would be rather hard for the man to know it would come. But since Noah lacked the time to learn to control his abilities, there would be a huge explosion, and little did they know that it would also burn away the whole body to ashes.

The pressure around the air put him in a violent mood, and Noah gripped his blade tightly until energy from his own body made it glow blue, advancing on Omaga until they were about two feet apart.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:20 am

*Omaga chuckled at this faulty advance. Noah had closed the gap and Omag had no intention of using a sword. He through his hand back, as though he had slaped a fly awaywith the speed it took noah to draw his blade. With this motion, another pulse expanded between them. this one much more powerful and covered in red bolts of electricity that seemed to dance on th e pulses surface. Noah would not have time to avoid this pulse. It was vary more powerfull then the last. as Omaga had been chargin up that wave since he had arived in the new demension. Behind the pulse, which omaga had cast with his right hand. His left hand came up, a black orb surrounded in red bolts of lightning grew in its palm. he brought this hand up infront of him. Its purpose unknown, at least at this time.*
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:43 pm

[[Eh, I decided to reply even though I had nothing to say, because A. There was no school today, and B. I've been laying here feeling like I was dying of something (I have to go to the doctor today, no avioding it...help me!). C.I'm bored out of my mind, which won't be good for Caste's health. XD]]

Some strange pressure fell down ouponCaste, and she doubled over. Resting on her hand and knees, barely able to breath, Caste turned her eyes on Omaga. She watched Noah go to attack, and she wished she could help him. What did Omaga want anyway? Why was he following them like this? Caste closed her eyes tightly, as Omaga went to strike back at Noah. She didn't want to see what happened, she just wished Omaga would hurry and get what he wanted and leave Noah alone. If he wanted to kill her, and that would leave Noah save, then she would be fine with that.

[[ Ok I have to do this, cause it's so friggin ugly flower ]]
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Noah's body was covered in a golden glow, and he was shot into the air high above the grassland, landing right behind Omaga. It seems as if Jak's necklace had allowed him to fly. Feeling his body so light and flexible, Noah brought his sword in a horizontal slash at Omaga's back, taking a slight step closer. The grace he used in this assault would let him slide closer if Omaga stepped forward, and widen his range if Omaga moved left or right. More importantly, a blue wave shot from his blade, charged up with energy, right at Omaga's back. The wave went quickly, almost as the speed of light, leaving Omaga no time to turn to move [not that it'd help] or do much to stop it.

If his wave hit, which it very likely would since Noah had set Omaga as target, therefore it would follow him as he went, bouncing off walls and such. Omaga could deflect it with his armor, but the force behind it would destroy his defenses aswell as orbs/pulses, even if it can't land much damage on Omaga himself. The blade of the sword flares blue, swipes through the air, so even if the wave did little damage, the blade itself would slash into Omaga's armor, and maybe him if Noah was lucky. He usually is in battle. Omaga would have to try to find a way to stop a bouncing wave and a sword.

Noah snapped his fingers, and a bizarre aura of energy channeled from another place to him. The kinetic energy in the air rose furthermore, causing atoms to go faster.... All was set.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:59 pm

*Omaga crushed his hand, absorbing the orb back into him so he didnt loose the power. and awaited the wave. After it hit, he used sheer will power to ignore the pain and turn on his heel. Bringing his armored gauntlets to bare in defense and crossing his arms to absorb the swords impact. After it connects, it would more then likely only knock him back a few feet. as he was in a forward stance, he would be strongly planted. and his arms would be able to absorb the majority of the blade impact. The would also let him counter. As he moved with his palms facing out and his underarms taking the blunt force of the blow. his armor would protect him from soffuring to much cutting damage. The pain from the wave would be numbed by the attack of the sword. Omaga had only one pain to worry of at a time in that aspect.*

"Ouch, that wll hurt tomorrow, but you'll be dead so it wont matter."
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 pm

The wave hit. There was an explosion. Of course there'd be an explosion. That makes it all the more dramatic. Sparks flew, and afterwards, Omaga's armor crumbled. Yes, it crumbled from Noah's channeled energy in his blade. Noah didn't care much for the pain. All he needed was the whole armor down, which it was. Noah's satisfied about that for now. Since there was no armored gauntlets, Omaga crossing his arms would only let Noah cleanly cut off his arms. Ouch.

Noah snapped his fingers, and the atoms that were already moving fast in the air continued faster, and bam. A flame started, burning away the armor easily, and the arm of Omaga's that was cut off. Noah lifted his blade and swung his sword in another horizontal slash across for Omaga's neck, this time to severe his head. And just to play it safe, Noah snapped his fingers again and flame surrounded Omaga's head, ready to burn it off. If Noah's blade hits, the severed head would be burnt away to ashes, and separated to the air. If his blade doesn't, the flame would still burn it away.

Since Omaga had no palms, he can't counter. Anyhow, Noah's other arm started changing. Scales covered up the length of it, and a demon thing started to take form where his fist would be. A demon seemed to have willingly come for Noah, and taken form on his arm. Noah could hear it's growl: Naga. So that's it's name. How cute. Noah wondered what it would do as it took further shape.
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:34 pm

*Omaga had no time to think. but by living for millions of years he had tought his body ho to react. Now was the time for instinct, and it took over. the magicaly armor about him slowly was collecting at his feet. but the spell that would fix it would not be complete by the time that the fire started. and the blade would be at his throat in less then a second. His body pulsed. His arms were magicaly remade by the power he had stored as the power burst forth from his body. All the power he had stored burst out. a red wave moving at close to the speed of light erupted. The wavewould not be directed. it went out like a bubble, and was not stopping for anything. The magic was kept so dense that it even pushed the air atoms back. it would let nothing through. Had Omaga been human and in need of air, he would probobly sufficate himself. but he could live for 5 minutes without air. and that gave him time to act. With Noah being less then a yard away, there was nothing he could do. His sword wouldnot cut through this barrier as is exspaned, the air that was about to explode went away from Omag as well., thusly the fire spell would do nothing. and the magic armor was slowly begining to gather at his feet still so it could be repaired. Omaga through his hand into a cloud of red cubes that he summoned, and from it pulled a large rapier. He stood facing noah, fo once the pulse had carried him about 35-40 yards away, it would disapate. it was all omaga could do at the time. and he had spent almost all of his stored energy to do it. but he was quickly absorbing the magic he had cast from the air. it would not be long before he would be at full power again.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Noah was stressed, so he saw images of all sorts flash in his head. His eyes went a brilliant, pretty blue, and his hair continued changing to white. He saw a vision of all of Omaga's powers coming out for a last resort. This gave Noah time to react, a good minute at least, actually. His paradigm strings, which gave him the abilities to see a few minutes into the future, obviously gave him time.

So when he was back to present reality, he had his blade cutting in a vertical path for Omaga's arms. Changing the angle in time, it went diagnol. He aimed this at Omaga's neck, so just as the armor fell and his flame engulfed it, his blade was at Omaga's neck before Omaga could even guess or see it. Of course the guy would be thinking Noah would continue to aim at the arms. Golly. This blow would easily severe the head, and his flames would engulf it, throwing it to ashes that flew away with the wind.

A wave shot out from his blade once more, though it was feeble compared to his other wave. This wave shot, almost as far as the speed of light to cut off Omaga's neck too.

Since it was logical to say Noah saw into the future for a maximum of a minute, he did all this before Omaga even affected the atoms, summoned all his powers and such. Omaga would feel no pain, except when his head flew off and burnt away, not that it'd matter by then.

The free arm of Noah's keep going, and Naga flew out, stretching with its jaw opened for Omaga's head. If his blade didn't hit, if his flame was stopped, his demon would come after Omaga. All this happened gracefully, and within split seconds. How could Omaga be able to react?
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:45 pm

*Omaga slpowly faded, into a stream of red cubes that were carried away by the wind. dead for the time being. However if his power was like that before, who is to say that he will not be back. Elder of destruction gone? if so, then Noah just drastically tilted the balance of power. and now would have to be ever more careful. If Omaga does return, he will not go so easy, after all. He never drew his blade. (He died before the pulse, so he never drew it)*
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Naga stretched out, devouring Omaga's soul before it escaped him to the afterlife, or wherever it was heading. After a moment of silence, there was a strange belching noise, and Naga spit out a metal ring onto the ground. The ring shook abit, as if storing some sort of great power within it. It looked like a pretty plain ring, but Noah knew better. Slipping his blade into the sheath that was hooked to his belt, Noah bent to pick up the ring. Now he holds Omaga's soul. The physical being of Omaga was burnt, and tossed away to the wind. Soul gone, body gone, he only had his mind left. If Omaga did return, he would need the soul no matter what.

Slipping on the ring, Noah blinked, and the dark brown hue replaced the blue one in his eyes. Noah's left arm changed back its original form, though the sleeve was badly torn up from the bulky Naga taking form on it. Noah had no idea where his powers came from, but it proved useful.

The atoms in the air slowed, and Noah felt less .. hot. Brushing sweat from his brows, he stepped up to Caste, "He's gone."
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:49 am

Caste had settled with sitting and watching the fight progress. While she usually was freaked out and worried during these sorts of experiences, this time she felt dead. She was just watching, and when it was over and Omaga was gone, she stared at the spot he had been last. When Noah walked over to her, she glanced up at his briefly, then her gaze fell down onto his ripped up sleeve. "You should get a new shirt." She commented, and then stood up and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 am

Noah glanced to his shirt, and there was a faint sign of a smile that once dominated his lips. He thought for a moment, feeling the exhaustion in his body. But it was not over. At least, not yet. Lifting a hand, he eyed the thick metal ring that he wore on his thumb finger. It trapped within its depths Omaga's soul.

"It is not over, Caste." Noah thought of Jak, and then glanced down at his glowing body. He still had the ability with him to fly, but it would not lost very long. Maybe a good twenty-seven minutes at most. Noah turned and stepped up towards the center of the grassland, and felt the air grow hot. Atoms moved faster around them, and a ring of flames circled Caste, going up in a wall to protect her. Noah had a flame burning a few feet away, near him, on the dry grass.

"Jak, come and get us." Noah drew his blade, and a faint ringing noise was once more heard. The blade in his hand glowed a radiant blue, and Noah had the tip to the ground. His left arm gathered a dark aura around it, and this time, Noah summoned Naga, instead of waiting for it to come on its own. Noah was a quick learner, and it proved not exactly difficult to grasp his new skills.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:49 am

Caste watched Noah's face, as it went from relieved to blank again. Yes ofcourse there would be another battle. Caste wanted to move toward him, to tell him to stop all this. Just let Jak have her, and to take care of himself. Before she could move near him though, fire burst out infront of her. She stepped back to find the fire was behind her as well. It was on all sides of her, protecting yet trapping her. Caste fell back onto her butt, sitting down on the grass, and crossed her legs. She glared at Noah.

"Let me out of here, right now, Noah. Just let Jak have me, and you go and get very far away from here. Don't die." Caste said, her voice went from cold and firm, to soft and begging. Caste frowned, her face covered with the deep sadness she could not contain. It was bad enough to see Noah fight, she would feel worse if she were tapped in this cage that was supposed to protect her. Why wouldn't Noah stop being so stubborn, and just try and run or something already?
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:15 am

The flame around Caste roared, and Noah didn't even turn his head. He didn't want to break his own tense concentration, "I will let you out once this is over. Jak will be fine." Noah counted time to himself. One minute over. He was still waiting on Jak.

Noah's body floated a few inches off the ground, and he lifted his blade up a tad. His whole left arm's form was taken by Naga, and the beast roared hungrily.

How would Noah finish this?
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:30 am

(Else where, in a deminsion that was a castle utop a high peak. There was a long black table, the light in the room was grey and dark 49 chairs stood about the table, and a 50th throne made up the occupants) *there was blood on this seat, and a man was slouched in the throne, a long rapier was stuck through him. The room was silent, as the blade retracted back through the back ofthe trhone, the man in the chair dissapated into a cloud of ashes. The throne absorbed the blood and reviled itself to be made of white. as more light entered the wall, the entire area changed to white. but the evil pressence was still felt here. the other 49 beings stood uyp, and on e called out. his voice deep but steady.*

"Welcome back my'lord. We apoligize for Obarzu taking your place in your absence."

*In this world, time passed more quickly, a few hours in Aenied, ment a few days here. The men waited until an new figure sat upon the throne, then sat as he signalled them to. The lower half of this beings torso was shown. He was wearing a long flowing robe of black, and a whtite suit of armor shown underneath. the rapier rested by the throne.*

"No need to apologize, i had left and thusly he was next in line for my position as such, however he should he stepped down upon my return... I must remember to thank the Council men, without him my new power would not have beeen posible."

*The beings voice was no different however, it was omaga, and somehow he had been reincarnated. It was odd that he would return here however.*

"Thanks to his murder of Elrith, there was a position as a Judge of the cosmos to be had. and as the previous Elder of Destruction, it was my right to that power and rank... I now know why elrith was able to create that shell..."

*Omaga thought back, only a few hours prior he had been dead, but now he was back. The Judge of time and the Judge of Space saw to that. He thought on how powerful that shell had been. he had needed to use his full magicaly defence just to break tha attack...*

"This power will be mine for evermore. however, i must get that sword from Noah, but first the power to use it must be unlocked. miss Caste must die by my hand for that... We must move quickly to find them, before Elrith decides to return, they broke the dagger..."

*Omaga stood up and walked over to the towering windows that where slits to the upper ceiling, and the floor. He looked out, his helmet was gone, and his blue hair blew in the wind...*

"Let the next age of darkness begin..."

(He's baaaaaaaaaack... hope i didnt post this to soon, cause i am logging off soon, i wanted to get this out there asap, just move it to the appropriate area when the time comes)
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Caste stared at the wall of flames, then she looked down at the ground. After a moment, she pushed herself up and began pacing around the cage of flame she was trapped in. This didn't feel like protection it felt like she was going to be forced to sit and watch Noah kill Jak, it was more of torture. "Let me out of here, Noah. I mean it, just put me some where far away from here. Take me back to the tea house or something, but I don't want to stay here. I don't want to watch this, I don't want to hear it!" Caste yelled.

She was fuming now, she paced back and forth angirly, she'd only lost her temper with Noah a few times. Mostly it was her fault, this time she had a right to be mad. He had no right to just trap her in here, just because he thought he was doing the right thing and trying to protect her like this.
Back to top Go down
jakmaista
jakmaista

Number of posts : 38

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:45 am

Jak Pulled out his shotgun and opened the bullet chamber.He dug into his bag and pulled out this white bullet.He smirks and placed the bullet into his gun.He closed it and cocked his shotgun back.He looked down and took off his necklace.He stabbed his sword into the ground and hanged his necklace on the handle.He place the shotgun to his head and smiled.He pulled the trigger and blows his head off.His body drops onto the floor spilling massive blood.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:52 am

[[Omg! XDDDDD I can't stop laughing, Kit's IM cracked me up, and then I saw the post! xDDDDDDDDDDDD Nice job jak... LOL. Now how do we continue? go burry his dead body or something?]]]
Back to top Go down
i_am_mister_perfect
Admin
Admin
i_am_mister_perfect

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 12:59 am

Noah sensed a lack of a presence .. Then the realization dawned upon him, that Jak had killed himself. How strange, and almost foolish. Turning, Noah snapped his fingers and the wall of flames shut down around Caste. Tucking his blade back into its sheath, he gave Cast a brief glance, then felt his body lift to the air. Hovering towards her, an arm wound around her waist, and off they went. Soaring into the sky, Noah took them to the area where Jak commited suicide.

Whatever the cause, Noah did not know. This was not the ending he preferred, but if this is the way it is, then so be it. Lifting a hand with palm facing upwards, a white energy shot from Jak's corpse. Noah was taking his soul. There will be no safer hands, than Noah's own. The energy in his hand took the shape of a thin silver ring.

A dark aura formed around his left arm, and Noah once again summoned Naga. Flipping the silver ring to the air, Naga stretched out and devoured it. A golden light tingled Noah's body, and he felt the new ability to fly wash over him. Obsorbing something of Jak's through Naga allowed Noah to gain Jak's powers, and energy. After a moment of silence, a belching noise was heard, and Naga spit out the ring into Noah's palm.

He slipped on the ring, and turned to Caste, unsure of what to say. There was nothing to say. Noah had no explanations for why Jak would kill himself. He just knew he did the best thing. That was how Noah's able to still hold his head high.
Back to top Go down
D.elphino A.rrows
D.elphino A.rrows

Female

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:12 am

Caste turned confused eyes on Noah's face, when he jerked her up and took off with her. Where was he taking her? When they landed, she walked beside him, completely oblivious at first. Then her eyes fell on Jak's body, the gun, the blood. She clenched her teeth together, and she swallowed loudly, then she watched as Noah took Jak's soul from him. She raised an eyebrow, but remained silent, then she turned and walked past Noah.

"Are you planning on burrying him, or just taking his powers and leaving him there?" Caste asked, her tone was not cruel, upset, judging, it actually lacked any emotion. She stopped, standing with her back to him as she finished speaking. Was she waiting on him, or did she just not know where to go from here? Caste's head was angled down slightly, and her shoulders shagged like a great weight had been pressed down on them. Her mouth was twisted in a tight line, and her eyes strained slightly as they stared peircingly at the ground below her. She worked for Noah, she would stay with Noah til he got rid of her. So yes, she was waiting on him.

Caste lifted her head, squared her shoulder, and spun back around to face Noah. A polite, but fake smile was on her lips, and she masked her emotional eyes with light happiness. "Are you ready to go yet, Master Noah? I'm sure the police will need to see the body, and take care of things." Caste's voice leaked with feign happiness.
Back to top Go down
jakmaista
jakmaista

Number of posts : 38

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:12 am

Jak stepped out of the shadows and looked around.He noticed Caste near by.He then looked at Noah summoning Naga to waste his power sucking up a decoy.He went over and took the necklace and place it around his neck.he took his sword nad shealth it. He pulled out a strange looking bottle and poured it over himself.He pushed his wet hair backwards as his body began to glow.He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes.His whole body was covered in a bright white Knights armor.Just like the one that dropped off Jak before.

He then looked at them once more before walking away slowly into the night
Back to top Go down
Elrith Eldwend
Elrith Eldwend

Male

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:40 pm

*The land was bright, white walls and blue pools of water, the pool floated, and here held up like a mirror. Hundreds of beings in whie cloaks floated atop lrge thrones that glided through the air. Elrith was among them. he was not sitting, like th e others however. He was standing, gazing into a large pool. thi pool was a gate, and he saw the other world through it. He was watching his sister. He watched Jak's death, noah's transformation. He saw most, and knew most. He smiled a bit as Jak's sword glowed. To those in the other relm, they would see nothing. His mind had been set free, now he needed his false soul. And so, this this unworldly power he had gained for that moment. He reached out, with his mind he drew his soul replacement from Jak's blade. And as he did so, a blue orb floated through the pool of water, and merged with him. EWlrith was complete, but Omaga had returned as well. And now was like Elrith had once been. Omaga was now a far more powerful being, and would remain so. he aso had one life left, Elrith had used all 3. he no longer needed to return. Omaga has not fully revived, but his Elders still follow im. Elrith had to get that ring with his soul, so Omaga couldnt reach it. unless Elrith so wished.*

"So it must be..."

*back in the other relm, a small blue cube floated infront of Caste and Noah, it became a cloud, and then formed a pool like he one Elrith gazed into. He stood there, only his smile showing from under the hood. His arms were crossed like a monk's*

"Hello Caste... Noah..........Jak..."

*He said all there names, indicating with a nood to each. But ne used his new found powers to make it so that only jak heard or saw him nod at his name, even though he was turning about at hthis point of the introduction. These powers where like a god's, it is a shame that he would loose them if or when he returned to their world. It took almost all those powers to interfer here. just talking was fading away his energy. He must act fast.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return and Demise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return and Demise   Return and Demise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return and Demise
Page 1 of 1