Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approaching Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenneth Calhoun
Kenneth Calhoun

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Approaching Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:54 am

A hand extended, palm resting upon the fine nature-sculped dragon-head that marked Eden Estate. Bright red pools stared off into the distant horizon, watching the forest stir beneath the darkening skies. Soon enough, owls and other night-stalkers would creep out of their niches to hunt. The breeze whispered secretive words against the man's ears, causing silky tendrils of dark red hair to slap daintily against his cheeks. Defiant lips pushed outwards, curling in deep contemplation. Lush lips parted, and soft words were spoken to seemingly nobody, "I have yet to have a visitor this week."

Kenneth Calhoun turned, leaning his back against the magnificent dragon-head to peer intently at his noble abode. It is truly his felicity. Hands, engulfed in cotton white-gloves that wrapped about its elegant form compactly, twitched. Shadows descended upon the scene, painting it in a dim light as clouds above shifted. Eventually, only the tall shadow of the man's would be visible, for darkness approaches fast. Stretching out his fingers, he pushed himself gracefully off the dragon's head, pressing his fine figure into a stand. "Darkness approaches inevitably. Inevitably..."

The gate of Ken's intricate mind is barred, hidden away from everybody. He would not let the vices and follies of others reach into his deepest thoughts and secrets. Brilliant hues deviated to the left, then right, descending to the ground to capture the sight of leather sandals. Strolling lilthely forward, he bent and curled his long digits upon the sandals, lifting them off the ground. Dusting traces of grass from them, Ken dropped them back to the ground, sliding his foot outwards to put on his shoes.

"And so, another day passes."
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Prelettis sighes as she huddled in her small pit in the ground, covered by the shadows of the trees her hiding place wouldn't be noticed untill someone stepped in it. Her long blue locks of hair was once again tangled by branches and dirt, her eyes normally a bright shining blue had long been dulled by hunger and hopelessness. "Alas I've once again... gotten lost. At this rate I'll be joining papa soon, if I don't find food soon. And why oh why am I talking to myself, must be the early stages of a starvation death." Lifting a hand she gazed at her once perfect nails and rubbed the dirt off one to see her reflection.

As the air became colder she huddled within her shabby dress, shivering as she was robbed of warmth "If I ever get out of this alive I promise to marry the first man I see and shackle myself to him. Or maybe not I'd probably get stuck with some crazy madman," she softly mutttered to herself. She silently wished she had paid attention when she had been taught by her papa, when he had taken the time to show her how to make a simple little fire, 'it's simple logic for someone like us to know' he'd told her, not that it mattered now. Setting her small chin on her knee, she closed her eyes and waited for her mind to let her drift into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Calhoun
Kenneth Calhoun

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Ken sensed anothers' presence; he felt the faintest ebb, like a string twitching, thus affecting the strings around it to wobble. The domino effect. Another anology would be a pebble dropping into the middle of a pond, thus causing ripples to shake outwards, affecting the pond as a whole. Ken, with his practiced and gifted mind, easily felt the manifestation of anothers' life, like a string that caught his attention; he could also read minds, which in itself is a valuable prowess, for it kept him wary of his surroundings, at almost all times.

Even though Ken yearned for a visitor, he would not expose himself in such a condition. Glancing down at himself, he wore the expensive clothing brought to him by his vast fortune. The other being's mind seemed innocent, and almost simple. But it's wise to always be cautious. Reaching out throughout the area with his mind like a powerful web, Ken found Felix. Exchanging swift messages with his friend, Ken crept silently back into the Eden Estate.

[Exiting the scene into the manor, disappearing for the time being.]
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Felix was sipping tea in the living room of the Eden Estate. It had never occurred to him that they would have a visitor. He was enjoying the harmony and beauty of the surroundings. Glancing out the crystal clear window, Felix once again admired the beautiful scenary. Mountains, forests, lakes, and other natural exquisites lies adjacent to Eden Estate. This manor is noble indeed, perfected by the very essence of nature and its mysterious appearances. Felix's friend, Ken, was indeed decisive, for picking such a fine place for his home.

The peaceful atmosphere suddenly shattered. Something seemed to grasp onto Felix's jolly mind, and words bounced around in his head. He recognized the voice as Ken's. The voice spoke to Felix and said, "There is a visitor. I will excuse myself for the time being. You're up." Felix focused on one statement in his mind as a reaction: Yes, I will be there. Ken's extremely gifted with the mind, thus he could send a thought to Felix, then get one back. It's actually telepathy.

Felix placed the tea-cup on a nearby table, opening the door. Ken strolled in and went upstairs on the magnificent curving staircase, disappearing from view. Felix trudged outdoors, folding his arms behind his head in perfect composure. Being the son of two beautiful people, and the grand-child of a rather attractive woman, Felix himself is beautiful. He has a sensitively drawn face, with a combination of pretty features. His eyes are ravishing indeed, with the animated emotions. Felix could look thoughtful and reckless at the same time, then as quickly become angry and untamed. Not only were the emotions mesmerizing, but his wide eyes could change colors. At times, Felix's eyes would be different shades of blue, or a different tinge of green. He had inherited this from his grandfather. Golden hair reached down his neck, quite a few inches from his shoulders. His blonde tendrils of fine hair would be golden in the sun, like the halo from an angel. At other times, when the sun is out less often, his hair would be a rich, deep blonde. In comparison to his brother and father, Felix has a slimmer, but toned and wide-shouldered build. He is beautiful, in the movie-star type of way.

Felix was known for being merry-go-lucky, so he whistled a joyous tune as he strolled out -- until he stepped into a hole. Eyes widening, he felt his whole body tumbling down towards the hole.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:34 pm

For Prelettis it seemed sleep would not come so easily, each and every noise seemed to be twice as loud, a simple tree movement sounded like an earthquake to her. She opened her eyes and tried to see clearly, but her eyes were no longer functioning like they should, struggling she pushed her arms back through the sleeves of her dress, ignoring the goosebumps from the cold air. Her feet were numb but still she pushed her self up ignoring the waves of pain coming from the heel of her left foot and she continued her long walk.
After only a few steps she felt the trunk of a tree slam into her and she smiled at her horrid sense of directions, being careful this time she held her hands in front of her and resumed walking. She had succesfully walked a few yards when she tripped over the hole she had dug a few hours ago and winced as her ankle twisted. "Ug just my luck, I go and trip in my own stupid hole and break my stupid foot." She sighed and curled back up, not hearing the footsteps of the one approaching which made her quite surprised when someone nearly stepped on her and landed on top of her ankle making her let out a small sound of pain
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:56 pm

Felix slid downwards, the sensation of heat upon his back as it scraped against the earth, causing friction. He landed -- not on the floor, though. Groaning, he rolled aside and extended his arms, parallel to the ground at first. Palms pushing downwards -- Felix pressed his figure into a stand, reaching around with his arm to rub his back. Waves of affliction shot through his whole physique whenever he touched his back, so his arm soon fell back to his side. It seems Felix fell on a person.

The person, whom he instantly recognized as the one Ken had previously mentioned to him, looked half-dead. Felix figured they must've been here for awhile, with lack of food and resources. He had to resist the urge to laugh. Felix has a propensity to laugh whenever he can; he can't help it that he's a cheery person. It seemed ironic to him, that this girl here would be deprived of resources, when Eden Estate resides nearby. Eden Estate, known for its noble structure and fine foods.

Felix extended a hand, offering a smile. His smile is like that of a friendly lion's, espicially with his mane of golden hair. "Hi. What's your name?" Indeed, Felix is known to have a charismatic air, confident and a social-butterfly, unlike his brother. It is an advantage compared to most introverts, for Felix is able to make friends whenever and wherever he can.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:16 am

Prelettis glanced at her ankle once the weight was removed and tried to flex it slightly, it didn't move. Pushing down her pain for the chance of meeting a new person and getting saved she smiled and took a light hold on his hand. "I'm Prelttis, though my friends call my Pre." She searched him over carefully, using what little sense she still had to make sure he wasn't going to eat her. The pain of her ankle had luckily given her use of her eyes and She was glad to note that during the rather painful looking fall he appeared to be in good shape, which was saying a lot considering her own shape. She may be covered in dirt and her clothing might be torn and nearly useless but she was still pretty and her will hadn't budged an inch.

She sighed and tilted her head as she looked up at the man"I'm sorry about my hole, I needed to stay somewhere. My bad directions would have gotten me in a lake or something."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:33 am

Felix curled his digits upon the female's hand, shaking firmly as a greeting. He gave a nod to her words, and repeated her name aloud, "Pre." He learnt it as a sympton of acknowledgement and courteousy, which is necessary in practically all situations. Stepping closer in that carefree mannerism of his, Felix flexed out his fingers to brush them daintily against Pre's ankle. He made sure to be gentle with her; damaging her furthermore would be the last of his intentions. Turning 'round, Felix faced his back to Pre, glancing over his shoulder at 'er, "Climb aboard. We'll move up." His back ached a bit from the fall, but it would prove adequate to carry the girl up.

Felix tapped into his inherent capabilities; he got from his mother's side of the family the ability of telekinesis. A rope slid directly out of the storage-room of Eden Estate, moving under a door; the rope reached down, one end wound tightly on a firmly-set rock, whilst Felix took the other end in his hand. It would definitely shock the people in Eden Estate that a rope suddenly moved. But with Felix around constantly using his abilities, they would be used to it in no time. Tying a knot on his wrist, he glanced back to Pre.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:45 am

Prelettis tilted her head and took ahead of his shoulder as she pulled herself up and across his back. "I don't normally climb onto the back of a man whose name I don't know." Especially not one as good looking as him, not that many come falling out of the sky like this. Pushing her thoughts back into the corner she laced her fingers together taking care not to kill the man helping her by choking him. "hey that rope thing looked awesome, i wish I could do that." She set her head down on his should and sighed, "My talking is probably getting annoying. I'll be silent now."

As she said she would she went instantly silent and started arguing with herself, not noticing her forever hungry stomach growling. Get a brain you stupid girl, the man is going to drop you like a sack of hot pototoes if you don't put a cork in it. If a hand had been free at the time she probably would've slapped herself.
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:34 am

Felix laughed. His laughter is cheery and utterly contageious. "My name is Felix. You can call me that, or Tristan." Tristan is, in all actuality, his middle name, but some preferred calling him by that because it simply appealed to them more. What they call him is rather insignificant, really. In his reminiscents, Felix recall his parents telling him the meaning of his name. Felix means happy, which matches him perfectly. There couldn't be a better name for him. Tristan, on the other hand, means sorrow, which is the opposite of his first name, and who he is as a person.

Felix reached up a hand, brushing his slender fingers over her digits, of which threaded together to hold her up. He wanted to make sure the grip was firm and adequate to support Pre. He smiled, turning his head meticulously on his shoulder so their heads won't collide to glance at her, "I got it from my mother." Truly, Felix is blessed by various gifts from both sides of his family. He chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled them upwards, ascending up the steep slope of the hole. "You can talk as much as you want. I like to talk, too."

Felix pulled them up, absentmindedly speaking to Pre, "Where're you from?" He has an inviting manner about him, it makes him casual and agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Prelettis smiled slightly, "I like Felix better, I'd call ya Fefe if it didn't sound like a pet name to me. And you must have alot of energy to be able to climb a steep wall after taking a fall like that, now that I think about it I went a little overboard when I built this thing. I'm glad you like to talk too, I met this one person and he was a big jerk. All silent and grumpy, and everytime I wanted to speak he looked like a hungry bear." She had to pause and take in a breath of air to refill her exhausted lungs.

Sighing she closed her eyes, feeling her mind finally trying to shut down. Despite the pull of sleep she answered his question, "I came from this villiage up near the mountains, I don't recall the name of the villiage but even if I did I doubt you'd be able to find it anymore. Unless you're looking for sadness and death."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Felix chuckled, curling the leather rope tighter around his wrist as they moved higher up the hole. "I do have a lot of energy. Out of my two siblings, I probably have the most energy." Felix grinned proudly; then he felt suddenly nostalgic, and the urge to go to play with his sister and brother like he did in his childhood was revitalized. It had been a while since he went home. "He sounds mean. I wouldn't like him much. Did you find a way for him to talk more?" Felix, known as the social-butterfly of the family, is able to keep a conversation going in most cases, espicially if the other side is eager to continue it aswell. He learnt to ask open-ended questions; perhaps that is why he's so attractive to people, excluding his appealing appearance. Felix's brother and father are introverts, and spoke little if anything at all. It often seemed to Felix that life was mundane at home, so he left to come here.

Alas they reached the top, and Felix gently laid Pre on the ground. Uncoiling the long rope from his wrist, he dropped it adjacent to their location. Turning his head, a hand swung over to rub at his sore back, "Oh my, who would ever dare to look for sadness and death?" Felix has an air about him that could be described as amiable and charming, espicially with the sympathetic expression that came over his fine features just now.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Prelettis drug a finger through the dirt lightly and looked over at the hole in the ground,"I never did get him to talk and never will now, as for who would look for the sadness and death of my villiage... those who's family had died there, and bandits hoping for someone hidden treasure." She looked away from the hole and wiped a hand across her cheek, "I myself was a smart little girl at the time and hid all my families treasure, though I'd never be able to find it if i went back there."

She fingered the hem of her dress, counting the 7 inches of space between it and her ankle, "This is my older sisters dress, I'd been hoping to find her before I outgrew it. But I never did, I haven't given up yet though. Course searching a whole world is alot harder then it had seemed, specially when I don't know if she's alive or...dead."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Felix turned in shock, eyes going wide at Pre's words. His arm extended outwards, fingers stretching so that the slender tips grazed her cheeks, brushing away the traces of dirt and tears. It had never occurred to him why people plundered and destroyed over money. The demolition of good people and places owe it to the intense war over power. Money is something insignificant to Felix. Just a set of numbers on a list. He figured the way to truly realize how wealthy a person is, is by seeing how many friends and family are there for them in times of need. Perhaps Felix is naive. He's been told that many a times already. Suddenly, Felix felt the desire grasp onto his being once more, and he wanted to go home, back in Nede, the cultural town of the realm of Aenied.

Felix tilted his head, counting the seven inches just as Pre did. She must've grown quite a bit since then. "Why don't you start all over again?" The very prospect sounds terrifying to Felix. He would not want to lose his family, no matter the circumstances, and have to start all over again. But if that's what's left, it must be done.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Prelettis turned her good foot back and forth in the dirt, "Starting all over... I wouldn't even know where to begin." She leaned foreward streched the dress out as far as it would go, about 2 inches. She let it go and watched it return to the normal length. "In all the years I've traveled I have never even thought about that, I wonder what would happen if i suddenly stopped trying and... sister was alive and still waiting for me to find her."

She sat up straight and looked over at him, then sighed, "I suppose the first thing to do now is find myself some food, it's hard to find good ramen these days." Her stomach answered her with a rumbling growl,"Old habits seem to follow me."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Felix dusted invisible dirt off of his physique, spreading out his digits to flatten them against his shirt. His blue dress-shirt's sleeves were rolled up, neatly folded directly above the elbows. His eyes were a caruscating blue hue, lively and intelligent as they fixated upon the image of Pre. Although she seems happy and all, she's pretty sad inside. Even if Felix isn't nearly as astute as his brother and father, he's a pretty perceptive guy. Stretching out an arm, hand held out for Pre to help her up, Felix offered that grin of his, while resembled a friendly lion, "Lets go find you some food." It seems to him that Pre is still in the stage of denial. It'll pass .. someday.

Even though Felix isn't an avid reader, at least not so compared to his father, and espicially not to his older brother, he has a minute amount of book-smarts. More the extrovert that would go around socializing than the introvert that would rather read a book, Felix finds his felicity in meeting new people. Glancing over his shoulder once at the Eden Estate, he felt the eyes of another on him. Ken. The lights on Eden Estate came on, as a sympton of dinner. The light illuminated the dim area, and caused Felix's blonde hair to come alive to a golden color, like a halo.

"Take my hand."
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:32 am

Prelettis smiled at the offer of his hand as her mind circled one word. Food Though her ankle still slightly bothered her she's had worse then that and could pull it together if she tried so she decided to do just that, . She noticed the light's behind him and gazed in awe at the building standing so close."It's....been there the whole time,I know I'm not good with directions but still..." She drug her gaze to Felix and tilted her head slightly to the left as she looked him over using the better light, "I may be unlucky but I always seem to get lucky. Must be some kind of good luck curse from that mean old lady I used to know, sure I always chased her icky cats but they needed a bath. Thank goodness she wasn't bright."

She looked at his hand and lightly took a hold of it, "Now, let's get a move on for that food "
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:05 am

Felix glanced back behind at the magnificent structure looming nearby. Indeed, it is beautiful. The elegant design was chosen by the master of the estate himself, and the location is splendid. The beauty is not in falsely adorned, unnecessary gaudings, but in the fact that it's naturally beautiful, the touch of nobility added by the arcane powers of nature itself. But that isn't it, surely. The master of the house, though scarcely showed himself sometimes, is the true treasure. Ken's brilliant, enigmatic mind added the final touch to the estate, making it a home fit for the greatest lords.

"Sometimes it's cover by fog, so you can't really see it." Indeed, Eden Estate is a mysterious place. At times, it seems a magical fog would overcome the area, and conceal it. Perhaps only those who're lucky can come upon it. "I never had pets as a child, except for the little fish at the pond near our house." Felix smiled, curling his digits to firmly grasp Pre's hand, tugging her towards him as he led her towards the door of Eden Estate.

"It'll be the most beautiful place you've ever visited, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:48 am

Prelettis hopped along behind him and looked as far up as she could, trying to take an guess at how tall it would be. "Having no pets sounds like torture to me, in our villiage we always had a bundle of dogs and cats. I once made friends with this badger, I named him Sir Cleverous Clawmaster. Course when papa found out where the other half of the food was going I got a big scolding and Sir Clever got chased away."

Prelettis wiggled her fingers in his hand and stared at a their hands," I may not be in there yet but I can already tell it's a wonderful place, it's not something I see everyday that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:39 am

Felix laughed, tilting his head up aswell to let his orbs travel up the three-story building. "Yes, it was very boring back where I lived. All I was able to do was to play with my siblings." Felix thought of his brother and sister, and his mentality was torn. A part of him wanted to go back, to pay them the visit they surely deserve, and yet .. there is a tinge of hesitation, fear perhaps, and even anger. He is certainly closer to his sister in comparison to his brother. His brother is almost a perfect replica of their father, with the ruggedly handsome face and broad build. His older brother has always been his father's favorite, which provoked Felix's envy sometimes. His older sister is his brother's twin, and sometimes Felix wanted that biological bond the both of them shared. His sister is beautiful, a show-stopper, really. All three of them turned out to be extremely good-looking, even though each has their own individual personality.

"What would you want to eat?" Eden Estate has always served the best food. Felix pushed open the door, and inside they went.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Prelettis would have stopped and stared at the inside of this wonderful place if her hand wasn't still in Felix's grasp, instead she continued walking behind him, peeking at the things surrounding her. Her free hand reached down and tapped on her stomach, expecting to hear a hollow sound. She was disappointed when she heard nothing and instead used her hand to push the locks of hair out from in front of her face. "Playing with brothers and sister is better then nothing at all, being forever lonely is not meant for people."

She glanced down at the floor she was walking on the looked behind her, hoping she was leaving a trail of dirt behind her. She smiled slightly when the floor appeared clean and smiled even more when she thought about what to eat, "I'm so hungry I could eat anything right now. Plus I'm not that used to a lot of different types of food. But I do like any and all types of dumplings not to mention ramen...I wonder if a big place like this would have some."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:43 pm

His free hand snapped upwards, the tips of his fingers brushing aside stray strands of golden hair. Felix's eyes seemed to dance, changing from a light blue color, to a darker tinge, then back. It had given a rather unpleasant surprise to his father upon finding such a trait in Felix. Perhaps it is because it's from Felix's grandfather, of whom Felix's father absolutely detests. He never got to meet his grandfather, but from what he has heard, the guy's an irresponsible father. Felix's older brother, Noah Jr., looks very much alike to their grandmother, who is a rather beautiful woman.

"Yeah. People need people. That's just the way it is." Felix could totally agree with that. He's a people-person. "Ramen and dumplings?" Laughing, he shook his head, "Maybe dumplings. The cooks there are trained, but since I've been here, I've never had ramen." The master of the house is so strict on food, in fact, that he would only take what is delicious, yet healthy.

"But I must warn you. The master of the house isn't unpleasant." That is Felix's rehearsed line. Upon stepping inside the manor with Pre, a man came up to them. He was elderly looking, with kind features, and a thin, tall build. This is the head butler of the estate. Fidelius bowed, offering a small smile to Pre. Felix nodded, speaking directly to Fidelius, "It's time for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:26 pm

Prelettis mentally panicked at the thought of not having her favorite food, the one that had supported her daily routines for the last five years. Shaking her head she shrugged it off, "Dumplings will work, but it's a darn shame that this place doesn't have any ramen." She blinked and thought over in her mind, If he’s not unpleasant then that means…he is pleasant. I think. When she saw the older man approach them she was glad to note that he seemed a likeable person, hoping for a acceptance to Felix’s question she crossed her fingers and sent a prayer to her special guardian angel. If Prelettis had a tail it probably would have been wagging at a very fast pace, but luck was with them so she didn’t have a tail that was liable to knock someone out.
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:51 pm

"Yes, it's prepared." With that, Fidelius bowed, then turned and strolled off. Felix glanced up subtly once, and his eyes met those of another's. Bright red eyes, like those of a bloody moon, stared at him from the top of the puzzling curving staircase. Thoughts were exchanged telepathically, and the red eyes was engulfed by darkness. Felix led Pre away, towards the dinner area at the lowest level of the house. "Afterwards, we'll find you a room and some new clothes to change into." Felix made a slight teasing gesture, wrinkling his nose. He smiled, tugging Pre gently away with him into a room illuminated by candle-light.

They were inside the well proportioned room, and colorful candles surrounded the whole edge of it, bringing light upon the scene. A large squared table resided at the center, with food laid over the top. There were all sorts of food, from bread, cheese, to roast, eggs, and other kinds. Two chairs were positioned opposite each other at the middle of the long table, and near both the seats were a large bowl of dumplings.

Felix smiled; it seems to him that Ken got this place ready after probing into their minds. Indeed, Ken is a master at what he does. His mind-reading powers are so subtle, in fact, that Felix couldn't even sense it. Leading Pre to one of the seats, he pulled back a chair for her, "For you, mademoiselle." Felix smiled, bending before he swept an arm across from his torso in that charming signature style of his. Actually, the fancy French word he got from Ken, but it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Prelettis smiled and held off a blush as she watched him, she sat down as dignified a manner as she could, which she found much harder then she had thought. But she pulled it off in the end and sat the starring at the food feeling the saliva filling her mouth."Oh great heavens I've never seen so much food. And those dumplings smell so good. Oh before I forget. Thank you for helping me."

She turned and glanced at each article of food, sighing over how wonderful it looked. In all her travels she had never seen such well cooked food at one time, I don't think I died but then again maybe I did and this is actually heaven. She shook her head at such nonsense thoughts and suddenly had the urge to lean backwards in her chair, she hadn't done it in a long time seeing as last time she ended up with a large knot on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approaching Darkness
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next