Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Approaching Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grim
Grim

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:44 am

Grim smiled crookedly at the girl as she twirled the stick. Grim knew how to do that. She would have to teach Pre some time.

Beautiful, huh? Beautiful in who's view?

"Sounds interesting." Grim blinked a few times, then looked out at the sky over the trees. Might as well get the full education and down low on this place She thought. Could prove handy some day.

Maybe that was why she almost never slept in the same spot at night and only went home to pay the bills. Handyness. To know ever inch of the world so she wasn't left out of a circle of culture or education.

"I would only eat a horse if need be, Felix. And it only happend once, so no worries. Hakuna Matata."

Grim hopped out of the tree and landed lightly next to Pre, smiling in a sarcastic manner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suk_pine_cone
Halo Head
Halo Head

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 am

Felix's slender eyebrows ascended. He was talking about Eden Estate's beauty.. But, well, the nature surrounding the area is beautiful too. He laughed, calling out to Pre in a rather teasing tone, "Tree-hugger." Then his attention shifted to Grim. He stared intently at her, as if trying to figure her out. Alas, a small smile grazed upon his sensitive features, "If life gives you lemon, make lemonade, right?" It's a rather old, and cliche quote, but perhaps it is fitting.

Sliding off the tree, Felix landed on his feet. He reclined against the tree, hands tucking into the pockets of his denim. He surveyed them curiously, "Want to ride some horses?" Although Felix isn't born a well-to-do rider, he learnt from the time he's been here. His father could ride pretty well, but that's because his father always went on adventures. It's Felix's turn now.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 am

Prelettis rolled her eyes at the tree hugger comment, "Okay Kylek, You be a good tree and mutate into a meat eater, then those bushes can't laugh at you for being so...skinny." Backing away from the tree she took out the stick from under her arm and trailed in in the ground beside her. She tilted her head and thought over if she should ride a horse, "Well you have my vote, I'm all for the horse riding. Just don't stick me with a mad horse. I don't want my back broken just yet."

Glancing to the side she smiled at the two, and skipped in a circle around the tree.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 4:03 am

Grim stuck her hands in her pockets and shrugged. "I guess I am ok with whatever." If she got stuck with the piss-and-viniger horse, it wouldn't have been her first. Riding would probably ease her out of her insane deep-thinking, and perhaps give her a chance to get to know both of them a bit more. Grim was all for getting to know some one without getting into their head.

She followed Pre and smiled at the girl's youth. You have a long way to go, yet, Prelettis.
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Felix chuckled at Pre. It seems the girl has a way of making him laugh. Nodding at Grim's reply, he turned and led them back to Eden Estate. The door was left ajar, and Felix led them through. Again, he let the guests through the great hallway, to the back. Opening a wooden door, Felix held it open for them. Nodding to the surroundings outside, "Pick your horse."

Sure enough, a horse stable was outside, to the far side a hot-spring. A fence enclosed the animals, many of which had a variety of different colored spots on them. Black, white, brown.. Felix glanced over the horses, then motioned the girls towards them.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:15 pm

Prelettis tilted her head and walked out toward the fence, " It's gotta be a pain to clean up after them, I always skipped out on it. I wasn't keen on getting kicked by accident, so um... we just get to choose a horse and go with it. Sounds fun." Leaning herself on the fence the stared at the horses for a few seconds before sighing.

"I guess it would be out of the question if I asked for a blue horse, seeing as the other horses would laugh at him and it's not very fun taking the time to paint him." Closing her eyes she waved her finger in the horses direction randomly and opened her eyes when she stopped her finger at the count of ten, landing on a white horse who looked like he had gone mud rolling in the rain. Or at least that's what his coloring reminded her of.
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:30 am

Grim stood studying the horses with her hands in her pockets.

Her eye caught a black Arabian Thoughoubred cross from the other side of the field. Picasso, Picasso... I thought you never liked other horses. Silly cow. She smiled to her self, all teeth on show, then stuck both pinkies in her mouth and let loose a high-pitched, echoing whistle.

The horse jerked his head up and came loping over at full speed, barely sliding to a stop in front of the fence before crashing through it. Grim strode over to pet him and give him a kiss on the nose.

She hugged Picasso around his neck as he huffed and puffed. Grim let go, but kept her hands on his cheecks, and said, "You got fat." Picasso snorted and shook, dust pouring off him. "Looks like I won't have to pick. Thanks for keeping him for me."
Back to top Go down
Halo Head
Halo Head

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 am

Felix swept his eyes over the horses, stepping out the door, closing it behind him with a thud. He turned his head to Grim, watching her call the horse over. At her words, an eyebrow perked, "You know that horse?" Felix moved towards the horses, patting a black stallion on the back. The horse's eyes were wild, nostrils flared. Felix trudged towwards a bench, picking up a saddle. Placing the saddle on his chosen horse, he pulled himself onto its back.

"Which one of you rode a horse before?" The powerful beast beneath him trotted forward, moving away from the group of horses.
Back to top Go down
Prelettis
Prelettis

Female

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Prelettis shook her head at the horse she had picked and wondered how she would get the thing over to here, oh look the brave great Pre, afraid to get her rear kicked. She sighed and kept her eyes on him. "I've never ridden a horse before. I owned one sure but we were a poor village so he was used as a work horse, and we were afraid I'd get myself hurt more then usual if I tried to actually ride him. He liked to try and tear my arms off when I was near him.”
Back to top Go down
Grim
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 pm

Poor kid. Grim raies the hand that wasn't around Picasso's neck.

"Been ridin' since I was a kid. You?" She turned her gaze from Picasso to Felix. How did you get here, anyway, Picasso? Sheez. Grim lowered her head to look at the ground, then at Picasso again.

She let her mind open just enough to squeeze her way into his alien head. Only colors and feelings were there, no words or any form of order. His thoughts were currently orange, which she knew to be excited and perhaps a bit hyper. His mind fealt something like bathing in applesauce, a squirmy, strange, silly feeling. Grim knew that to be something like happy, too.

It has been too long, old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approaching Darkness   Approaching Darkness - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approaching Darkness
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4